AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Your The Person (2)

Almost Infamous[♥] DarkPrinceBman has a reputation beyond repute DarkPrinceBman has a reputation beyond repute DarkPrinceBman has a reputation beyond repute DarkPrinceBman has a reputation beyond repute DarkPrinceBman has a reputation beyond repute DarkPrinceBman has a reputation beyond repute DarkPrinceBman has a reputation beyond repute DarkPrinceBman has a reputation beyond repute DarkPrinceBman has a reputation beyond repute DarkPrinceBman has a reputation beyond repute DarkPrinceBman has a reputation beyond repute DarkPrinceBman's Avatar
    Gil
    My Mood
    Fine
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-20-2011 12:52 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Your The Person (2)

Well the last thread was closed due to length and im glad that everyone on the forum followed the rules.

This is a thread really for people to understand you and for also to finally say what kind of person you are truely.

I am the person that you would find in the back of the class sleeping from a late nights work. Im the person that would write I LOVE YOU a hundred times over for one person hoping that he/she would never read it. Im the person that truely believes in romance yet realizes it almost impossible to find. Im the person that can smoke and do nothing for hours yet cant sit through a movie. Im the person that loves to read about what other people are about and honestly does not judge.

Have fun...what kind of person are you?

[ True*Poet ]

Senior Member Sakura Holic has a reputation beyond repute Sakura Holic has a reputation beyond repute Sakura Holic has a reputation beyond repute Sakura Holic has a reputation beyond repute Sakura Holic has a reputation beyond repute Sakura Holic has a reputation beyond repute Sakura Holic has a reputation beyond repute Sakura Holic has a reputation beyond repute Sakura Holic has a reputation beyond repute Sakura Holic has a reputation beyond repute Sakura Holic has a reputation beyond repute Sakura Holic's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-30-2010 06:45 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Im a random person pretty much. ^ ^
    Im nice to all my friends and family, (my family isnt nice to me.....)
    Friendly. You know...But if someone isnt nice to me...then I take them down.
    lol

[[ ~Missing the old アンティック-珈琲店~ ]]

Member Vash the Flash is infamous around these parts Vash the Flash's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-29-2006 08:15 AM
    Threads

Im the person who tries to do the right thing even though, I have been stab in the back on many occasions. I do the right thing even though I knowing I'm going to get stab in the back

We the Willing lead by the Unknowing,
    Are doing to impossible for the ungrateful,
    We have done so much for so long with so little,
    We are now qualified to do anything with nothing.

♥half ADD♥ m*short is a splendid one to behold m*short is a splendid one to behold m*short is a splendid one to behold m*short is a splendid one to behold m*short is a splendid one to behold m*short is a splendid one to behold m*short is a splendid one to behold m*short is a splendid one to behold m*short's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-03-2007 02:08 AM
    Threads

Cool here i am!

i'm the type you'd find with an sos look on her face during math class 'cause she hates it. the kind who always has a special someone on the brain and can't seem to find words for how she feels. the kind who can only seem too admire that someone from afar cause she doesn't know what to say. the kind who has a short attendtion spand except when it comes too movies. and the kind who is always wanting friends. that's me!!
    PenGuiNs RuLe!
    We live,
    We love,
    We 4-give and never give up,
    Cuz the days we are given are gifts from above,
    And 2day we remember to live and to love.

Senior Member LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo's Avatar
    Gil
    Breezy
    Gifts Manekineko Kill Bill Katana 133 - Eevee
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-15-2014 09:30 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I'm a person who likes to make others happy, I'm a person who cares about others and treat them like a friend. I'm a person who helps others who are about to give up on things. ^ ^ I can be a person who can be happy and hyper, or maybe even be tired and yet hyper.
    Careful, I don't take you lightly.
    Sig set made by Daken

Local Idiot wolf-on-the-hunt is infamous around these parts wolf-on-the-hunt is infamous around these parts wolf-on-the-hunt is infamous around these parts wolf-on-the-hunt is infamous around these parts wolf-on-the-hunt is infamous around these parts wolf-on-the-hunt's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-30-2006 02:16 AM
    on the ragged edge of the world i'll roam. and the home of the wolf will be my home.
    Threads

i know i posted on the last one but what the heck!!
    im the kind of person you wouldnt find anywhere, im the kind of person who understand's nothing but know's all. im the kind of person who has been hurt used and abused for other's joy. im the kind of person that is just a broken toy, the person you all hate because im there to be hurt with no escape. im the kind of person you would see bleading and reaching out, but you would spit on my face without a dought. im am no person but nor animal or creature with the blank face with no featcher(sp) the one who is none the one who is all...the one who has held on but now has to fall...
    wow deap huh?

Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Fox Demon is a jewel in the rough Fox Demon is a jewel in the rough Fox Demon is a jewel in the rough Fox Demon's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-20-2006 10:12 PM
    Threads

I'm known as the protector, side-kick, and the enforcer. I seem to be really nice, but if you pose any threat to someone I know, I begin to get really nasty and will even strike low to make sure you don't hurt them. I am pretty care-free, and don't care much about myself just down to my friends and family. Pretty typical girl, just had a lot of bad influences.

Senior Member Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna's Avatar
    Gil
    Shh
    Gifts Flowers Fan2 R2 Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    249 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-06-2015 06:16 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

i am the person who puts my needs away for other people in my life, i am the person who spaazes out or cracks when you least expect it, i am the person who is shy but has a screaming voice of anger that was once a happy beach ball of energy deep inside, i am the person who you will wonder about at an odd and unlikely time

From SkullMuffins on deviantart

Instagram|Tumblr

boopaloop! Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-05-2010 07:24 PM
    Threads

I'm the person who would beat up a little kid, steal his lunch money, and spend it on unimportant things while laughing.

face·less –adjective 2.lacking personal distinction or identity

Senior Member -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman-'s Avatar
    Gil
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-07-2011 04:41 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

I'm the kind of person who would one day commit genocide on a global scale using nothing more than a Glock, staple gun, and a cork screw.

Lovely Girl Vel is a splendid one to behold Vel is a splendid one to behold Vel is a splendid one to behold Vel is a splendid one to behold Vel is a splendid one to behold Vel is a splendid one to behold Vel is a splendid one to behold Vel is a splendid one to behold Vel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-14-2006 11:17 AM
    Threads

I'm a tough person who doesn't give up. When something hurts me, I throw away it from my heart. I know, how to soothe a pain. I'm nice and little shy to other people. I can talk to them but sometimes I have troubles because I don't know what to say. Usually I'm friendly to my family but sometimes I'm also feel mad when something isn't right. I like good fun (but not on parties), sometimes I'm serious about things, but usually I feel fine. I don't take everything seriously.
    I'm a dreamer. I like to dream and I like to write own stories. It gives me a power. I like to spend my time in forest and with computer. I'm also sensitive. Umm... what can say? Its all about me^^
    Last edited by Vel; 06-25-2006 at 03:52 AM.

Vel - always lonely

helianthus Fuu Kasumi has a reputation beyond repute Fuu Kasumi has a reputation beyond repute Fuu Kasumi has a reputation beyond repute Fuu Kasumi has a reputation beyond repute Fuu Kasumi has a reputation beyond repute Fuu Kasumi has a reputation beyond repute Fuu Kasumi has a reputation beyond repute Fuu Kasumi has a reputation beyond repute Fuu Kasumi has a reputation beyond repute Fuu Kasumi has a reputation beyond repute Fuu Kasumi has a reputation beyond repute Fuu Kasumi's Avatar
    Gil
    Yeehaw
    Gifts Venus Crystal Henshin Pen Venus Star Wand Top Artemis
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-06-2020 09:08 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I'm the person you'll find yourself ignoring. I can keep anything secret, if you think you know something about me, then I wasn't hiding it. I'm the one with all the 'I love you's" written in her binder. The one most attracted to Hinder. x3 The daisy picker. The paint sniffer. The one you see as a little annoying sister. Despite what you may think, I'm very energetic. I always hide my true feelings. I cry late at night. The one that's never gone on a 'date' or even been in a relationship. My name is Angel, but you can call me, Me.

x

Senior Member Annie Hall has a reputation beyond repute Annie Hall has a reputation beyond repute Annie Hall has a reputation beyond repute Annie Hall has a reputation beyond repute Annie Hall has a reputation beyond repute Annie Hall has a reputation beyond repute Annie Hall has a reputation beyond repute Annie Hall has a reputation beyond repute Annie Hall has a reputation beyond repute Annie Hall has a reputation beyond repute Annie Hall has a reputation beyond repute Annie Hall's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-06-2012 04:02 PM
    I live at my house. haha I know right hilarious?
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

PSHT, you wish I'd ignore you ^.~

I'm the person that has done this exact thing many times and it's been different each time. I'm the person who is a dork and will proudly admit it. I'm the person who loves art and most anything intellegent but is always seen as a joke or "just another creepy goth kid". I'm the person who goes to a psychiatrist and prove every single thing they say wrong just for kicks. I'm the sorta person who will be in love with one person and never tell them but cry when I permenatly loose them. I'm the person who does cry, but hates when she does it in public, because, due to her childhood teachings, believes it is a sign of weakness. I'm type of person who is different from most everyone else and hates it when she is loved by the people she hates the most. I'm the type of person (as I've said before) who has probably contradicted herself several times in this very paragraph due to her own insecuritys. Lucky me.

Stupid labels in red

Offtopic shoutouts in pinkish purple

NICE MUSCLE! The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-02-2010 02:18 AM
    Threads

im the person whos depressed 24/7. im the person who is allways happy to see there friends. im the person who can be annoying, and easily offended. im the person who is extremly fragile and easy to break. im the person who likes to wear what they want and dont care what the other people think. im the person who has more online friends than real life friends. im the person who never gets dates. im the person who has tried to kill themself but stopped, and then think why

FA's sweetie =3. Hehe ;D Martherus has a reputation beyond repute Martherus has a reputation beyond repute Martherus has a reputation beyond repute Martherus has a reputation beyond repute Martherus has a reputation beyond repute Martherus has a reputation beyond repute Martherus has a reputation beyond repute Martherus has a reputation beyond repute Martherus has a reputation beyond repute Martherus has a reputation beyond repute Martherus has a reputation beyond repute Martherus's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-02-2008 10:40 AM
    Threads

I'm the person who takes the people who they are. I'm the person who takes all people seriously. A person who looks farther then the outside..
    I'm the person that never let show that I love someone unless I'm sure he likes me to -.-; I'm the person that would be upset on myself because I cry if the one I love would get a gf.............
    I'm the person who thinks you best solve your problems by your own, still I would help if someone ask me to. I'm the person who opens the window If a fly is stick on the inside.. o_o

Princess Of The World^-^ princess_comit#1 is a jewel in the rough princess_comit#1 is a jewel in the rough princess_comit#1 is a jewel in the rough princess_comit#1 is a jewel in the rough princess_comit#1's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-13-2007 06:44 PM
    Threads

I'm A Person Who hates To be a loser......Because i want to win!!

helianthus Fuu Kasumi has a reputation beyond repute Fuu Kasumi has a reputation beyond repute Fuu Kasumi has a reputation beyond repute Fuu Kasumi has a reputation beyond repute Fuu Kasumi has a reputation beyond repute Fuu Kasumi has a reputation beyond repute Fuu Kasumi has a reputation beyond repute Fuu Kasumi has a reputation beyond repute Fuu Kasumi has a reputation beyond repute Fuu Kasumi has a reputation beyond repute Fuu Kasumi has a reputation beyond repute Fuu Kasumi's Avatar
    Gil
    Yeehaw
    Gifts Venus Crystal Henshin Pen Venus Star Wand Top Artemis
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-06-2020 09:08 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

If I'm not your friend or you're not mine, I take everything you say seriously, even if you may be playing around. I love to read and write poetry. I love Edgar Allen Poe. I try running from disaster, but it finds me everywhere. I try to listen to people and care, 'but what happens?', I fail! I know what's right, but I'm always wrong. I try to get up, but always fall down. The one who sits back and watches the one she loves fall in love with someone else. The one never invited to parties. I shut people out, before noticing they actually cared. I hide from my fears. I constantly wipe away my tears. -There I go again, turning parts of writing into rhyming. o_o'

x

Junior Member Core will become famous soon enough Core's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-25-2006 06:49 AM
    Threads

I'm the kind of person that never gives up on anything. I like to speak my mind even if it gets me into trouble. I like to look after my friends and am always checking how they are (Which annoys them sometimes). Because I am good at sport and win a lot I often get very upset with myself but am always trying to better my skills.

I like to be alone must of the time as I do not like loud noise so I often try my best to keep to out.....I do get on with most people however I do hold grudges for a while.
    I'm always up for laugh.....Except in the evening

Member spoonfeeders is on a distinguished road spoonfeeders's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-25-2006 07:14 AM
    Threads

i'm the person who makes other shine, the background or shadow of someone else.... i never aim to be the main character.
    wake up!!!

The spawn of Lou Barlow! Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-22-2010 08:10 PM
    Threads

I'm the kind of person who isn't hard on anyone else but themselves. I don't like to bother other people with my problems, but I am willing to help anyone else with theirs. I also contradict every thought I have, so I have the closest thing to a 'full view' on issues or topics as possible.

I'm also the kind of person who thinks having common sense is more importaint then being book smart.

SPARKLE SPARKLE!!! Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra's Avatar
    Gil
    Ornery
    Gifts Tsubasa Mokona Eva Penpen
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-12-2015 07:17 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I'm the person people come to with their problems cos I'm a sympathetic ear, a shoulder to cry on. I'm the person who leans on no one cos I see it as a sign of weakness in myself. I'm the person least likely to ask for help, even when I know I desperately need it.

Oh, there's more, but I'm depressing myself further thinking about it. I'll come back when I'm in a more positive state of mind
    Anime-Tron

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
    Mom: Iris Brother: Cypher Sister: LPS Boyfriend: Rodimus
    Siggy by DPBM

♥ Red Haired Boy jewel2sparkle has a reputation beyond repute jewel2sparkle has a reputation beyond repute jewel2sparkle has a reputation beyond repute jewel2sparkle has a reputation beyond repute jewel2sparkle has a reputation beyond repute jewel2sparkle has a reputation beyond repute jewel2sparkle has a reputation beyond repute jewel2sparkle has a reputation beyond repute jewel2sparkle has a reputation beyond repute jewel2sparkle has a reputation beyond repute jewel2sparkle has a reputation beyond repute jewel2sparkle's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-01-2008 06:02 PM
    Threads

I am the person who always keeps a promise.
    I am the person who forgets the mean things someone will call me.
    I am the person the person who sees the beauty that is deeper than eyes can see.
    ~I'll never wish on another star again~

Just another crazy girl...
    hungry for your
    hot love

kinky keya Keyasaffection has a reputation beyond repute Keyasaffection has a reputation beyond repute Keyasaffection has a reputation beyond repute Keyasaffection has a reputation beyond repute Keyasaffection has a reputation beyond repute Keyasaffection has a reputation beyond repute Keyasaffection has a reputation beyond repute Keyasaffection has a reputation beyond repute Keyasaffection has a reputation beyond repute Keyasaffection has a reputation beyond repute Keyasaffection has a reputation beyond repute Keyasaffection's Avatar
    Gil
    My Mood
    Amused
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-08-2010 02:56 PM
    Threads

im the person who will alway do my best even in silly games.
    im the person everyone thinks of when someone says talkitive.
    im the person who will keep my promis.
    im the person who would die befor letting anyone hurt someone i love.
    "sayonara..."
    who am i a fan of ?look in my journal!!

are you a fan of me??

Mentioned
    Post(s)
    Tagged
    Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-31-1969 07:00 PM
    Threads

I'm the kind of person that does mistakes like all average human being and I like to learn form them. Whom listens to peoples problems without judgeing them unless we were to be playing around, but other than that I take it seriously. I'd rather be at home sleeping than get drunk at some party, not knowing who tha H-ell the house belongs to. I belive in romance, fall for the shy, kind, sensative kido and get annoyed with the wanna be tough guy showing his muscules.

Is back!!! Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari's Avatar
    Gil
    In Love
    Gifts Kawaii Ice Cream Cone Bento Photoshop
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-04-2013 09:53 PM
    Threads

I'm the kind of person who follows the rules the best I can. I make people laugh at things that I didn't mean them to laugh to. I'm happy by nature. I don't get angered easily.

Closed Thread

Thread Information