AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Best Cosplays you've done??

Alias: Mr. Nice Guy Bankotsu's Servant is on a distinguished road Bankotsu's Servant's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-01-2006 04:39 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Best Cosplays you've done??

Hey everyone, whats the latest cosplay you've done? It can be from any series? I just finnished........ okay my sister finnished my new one of Mustang. It's so awsome. Especially the jacket.

What are your best ones?
    Awsome sig by FMA249

Great beast of the sky, please hear my cry,
    Transform thyself from orb of light and bring me victory in this fight.
    Envelope the desert with your glow and cast your rage upon my foe. Unlock your powers deep within so that together we may win.
    Appear in this Shadow Game as I call your name...
    Winged Dragon of Ra!

♥half ADD♥ m*short is a splendid one to behold m*short is a splendid one to behold m*short is a splendid one to behold m*short is a splendid one to behold m*short is a splendid one to behold m*short is a splendid one to behold m*short is a splendid one to behold m*short is a splendid one to behold m*short's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-03-2007 02:08 AM
    Threads

Wink

yay!!!!i'm first! no one's posted yet so truth i've never been in one but i hope to!
    PenGuiNs RuLe!
    We live,
    We love,
    We 4-give and never give up,
    Cuz the days we are given are gifts from above,
    And 2day we remember to live and to love.

Junior Member Tres-kun is on a distinguished road Tres-kun's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-26-2006 12:31 PM
    Threads

i really havent done a lot of cosplays but i guess mi best one would be digimon wizardmon..... my mommy helped me ... and it was hard as hell... but it was worth it ...
    this is me & my sister as kagura...

Alias: Mr. Nice Guy Bankotsu's Servant is on a distinguished road Bankotsu's Servant's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-01-2006 04:39 AM
    Threads

Hey, lol. I used to watch Digimon all the time when I was little. I remember that guy. I think he died didn't he? The Kagura's pretty good as well.
    Awsome sig by FMA249

Great beast of the sky, please hear my cry,
    Transform thyself from orb of light and bring me victory in this fight.
    Envelope the desert with your glow and cast your rage upon my foe. Unlock your powers deep within so that together we may win.
    Appear in this Shadow Game as I call your name...
    Winged Dragon of Ra!

Hyuuga Clan's Byakugan -Neji_Hayabusa- will become famous soon enough -Neji_Hayabusa-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-26-2007 02:04 AM
    Threads

I never do any cosplay, but this picture will entertain you a bit. I'm sure it will.

I don't know what exactly happend to him.. But I think he lost a bet, and this picture is the result. Lol..

Souhi's beloved fangirl *.:Endless Sky:.* has a reputation beyond repute *.:Endless Sky:.* has a reputation beyond repute *.:Endless Sky:.* has a reputation beyond repute *.:Endless Sky:.* has a reputation beyond repute *.:Endless Sky:.* has a reputation beyond repute *.:Endless Sky:.* has a reputation beyond repute *.:Endless Sky:.* has a reputation beyond repute *.:Endless Sky:.* has a reputation beyond repute *.:Endless Sky:.* has a reputation beyond repute *.:Endless Sky:.* has a reputation beyond repute *.:Endless Sky:.* has a reputation beyond repute *.:Endless Sky:.*'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-17-2009 11:59 AM
    Threads

LOLOLOL...I've seen that picture somewhere.

Once my brother and I went. My brother went as Lil' Slugger from Paranoia Agent and I went as Tohru Honda...strange combination....^^;
    We did a pretty good job. The outfits and hairstyles were almost exact...it took a while to get a golden bent-up bat, but my brother's friend did that for us. Then we spray painted a pair of rollerblades. He wore them most of the time...he has really good balance.....O.O;

Oh, and Tres. That Kagura is very well done! ^^ Both are pretty good.
    Last edited by *.:Endless Sky:.*; 06-28-2006 at 01:02 PM.
    ~Thanks, Souhi! I heart it!~

Does this look infected? FierceFeli. has a reputation beyond repute FierceFeli. has a reputation beyond repute FierceFeli. has a reputation beyond repute FierceFeli. has a reputation beyond repute FierceFeli. has a reputation beyond repute FierceFeli. has a reputation beyond repute FierceFeli. has a reputation beyond repute FierceFeli. has a reputation beyond repute FierceFeli. has a reputation beyond repute FierceFeli. has a reputation beyond repute FierceFeli. has a reputation beyond repute FierceFeli.'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-14-2009 04:40 AM
    Threads

I havent been on a real cosplay thingy, it doesnt exist in sweden ;o;...
    But once I was bored, so I printed those kinda seals They have in naruto in like 1/4 of my face, made my eyes black like gaaras. Putted on a long red scarf thingy and some kinda tight dress i made myself, then I glued some needles together and threw em against a wall^^. that was fun fun fun!
    [Feli<3Dottie<3Mori<3Lovebeat.(sig by her)]

You know that you're in love whan you can't fall asleep
    Because your reality is finally better the your dreams.
    http://felectric.deviantart.com

~*Wolf Goddess*~ Serenith Youkai has a reputation beyond repute Serenith Youkai has a reputation beyond repute Serenith Youkai has a reputation beyond repute Serenith Youkai has a reputation beyond repute Serenith Youkai has a reputation beyond repute Serenith Youkai has a reputation beyond repute Serenith Youkai has a reputation beyond repute Serenith Youkai has a reputation beyond repute Serenith Youkai has a reputation beyond repute Serenith Youkai has a reputation beyond repute Serenith Youkai has a reputation beyond repute Serenith Youkai's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-12-2013 12:55 AM
    Threads

I have been in a few cosplays
    Naruto (I was Sakura)
    D.N. Angel ( I was Risa)
    Fruit Basket ( I was Tohru)
    Kodocha ( I was Sana)
    and last Tokyo Mew mew (I was Ichigo)

Even though some of the characters can annoy me is was so much fun :3
    My Cosplay Page
    ^Click ^

Closed Thread

Thread Information