AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: When you look back at highschool what do you think about?(for older members)

Banned Forum / Chat Prophet of Death is just really nice Prophet of Death is just really nice Prophet of Death is just really nice Prophet of Death is just really nice Prophet of Death is just really nice Prophet of Death's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-14-2006 07:18 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default When you look back at highschool what do you think about?(for older members)

I think about this girl I used to pretty much be in love with.. I used to dream about her and I used to always sit next to her because I got a special feeling when I was around this girl.. I used to look at her when she walked by and stuff I really never felt that way before exept when I was around her.. I like to think of her when I think of my highschool years..

For I am not the one Ayame_Sohma has a reputation beyond repute Ayame_Sohma has a reputation beyond repute Ayame_Sohma has a reputation beyond repute Ayame_Sohma has a reputation beyond repute Ayame_Sohma has a reputation beyond repute Ayame_Sohma has a reputation beyond repute Ayame_Sohma has a reputation beyond repute Ayame_Sohma has a reputation beyond repute Ayame_Sohma has a reputation beyond repute Ayame_Sohma has a reputation beyond repute Ayame_Sohma has a reputation beyond repute Ayame_Sohma's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-29-2010 10:44 AM
    Threads

Hello

There are time when im feelin lonely so i just think about to all the maddness fun we had back in high school and how much trouble we got into hehehe and there was the guy who i was totally in love in but we was great friends but i never told him and i dont felt lonely anymore but one thin i do miss about high school is that i got to see my friends everyday but the weekend but now i only see them once a month maybe
    *sigh*

Ayame x

The Greekest Letter in the Alphabet. Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-17-2021 05:53 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Marooroo Steam ID: Maru_Mod_Dashi

Only one word comes to mind when I think back about high school: DRAMA
    Nothing but drama and teen angst. Im so glad to be out of high school...

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    (:| |: )
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

SPQR Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-04-2009 08:57 PM
    Threads

Until now I never thought about it. Now that I think about it I remember being in trouble all the time and getting suspended three or four times and the many yelling matches who I had with my vice principal who told me I'd never amount to anything.

Now I'm in the military and eventually going Officer while he got fired for many various things (favouritism, mismanagement, etc, over 450 complaints from parents) and became the illustrious principal of a junior high school. A year after that he got fired again for letting his teaching staff fall to shambles.

Last I heard he was unemployed. I'd love nothing more than to walk by him in a park and flip him a quarter and tell him how beautifully cruel fate can be as he realizes it's me who is looking down at him. I honestly hated that man for all the reasons he eventually got fired for but nobody believed me when I was saying it at the time.

I sometimes wonder what his spoiled little daughter is doing too.

There's nothing new Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000's Avatar
    Gil
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-04-2011 11:27 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I mostly wonder how my friends are doing. I never kept up with them after I was moved to Adult Ed*, and then I moved an hour inland.

*Long story. Move up to Michigan to take care of my Grandma, who was dying of cancer. School starts down here, and a month later school starts up there, but my Grandma is on here deathbed, so there is no point in going. After she dies I move back down here, and re-apply to school. They say I have missed a month of school, so I can't attend this year. I say I transferred, and transferred back. They say it doesn't matter (Whatever. People do it all the time). I'm depressed, and don't feel like fighting them, so I went to Adult Ed.
    Ehhh, I dunno if I'll stick around. We'll see.

The List of Hate, My self-indulgent journal-thing.
    Last Post:
    Video Vomit 05/11/11

Myself Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-04-2008 12:30 PM
    Threads

I absolutely loved high school. There were plenty of things that I didn't like, but overall, it was such a great experience, and I really didn't want to leave.. Some of the things I remember, in no particular categorization or order...
    • Math classes. All my teachers loved and hated me, because I was one of those students who slept in class, but aced the tests.
    • My group of friends. Looking back, we were a very diverse group. Between all of us, we had a connection to every one of the "cliques" you could imagine in high school. As such, we could easily find an expert on any subject..
    • Choir. We had an amazing choir director. As absent-minded as he was, he was able to bring us together as a group. A group of over 100 people in high school, and we all got along very well. That is no small accomplishment. We placed in the top 4 in the state competition regularly. The jazz group got even better results. We regularly placed first in the competitions we were in..
    • The petitions for whatever. You may remember the Columbine incident, with what they proclaimed as "The Trenchcoat Mafia." This inspired a bunch of would-be activists in many schools to attempt to ban the wearing of trenchcoats. Another incident involved some students coming to school in women's clothing. At that point, the school administration said that wasn't allowed. Once again, our brilliant students rose up to say "Let guys wear dresses!" Incidentally, both ridiculous petitions went ignored...
    • The discipline (for some). I remember specifically one afternoon, a few friends of mine decided we didn't really need to be in our class, so we took off, and hung out in the chemistry teacher's office. The vice principal came through there while making his rounds, and he stopped and said, "Huh.. All the smart kids. Nothing bad going on here!" and walked out.
    • The "Leadership" teacher. One of the worst people I ever had the displeasure of dealing with. Every school's got at least one, this one was ours. This was the woman who felt that our school's mascot, the "Kingsmen," was sexist. The image was of a very Sean Connery-looking man in medieval garb, holding a sword. Mrs. Gibson wanted to change the mascot to the panthers, changing the school colors from green and gold, to purple and black.. In the end, it was changed so the image included a woman holding a sword as well...
    I often wonder about the friends I lost, but in the end, the ones I cared the most about, I've kept in touch with. My best friend from high school is now my roommate.

Animepedia.com -- Part of the Anime Globe network.
    Come share your wealth of anime knowledge with the world!

Quote Originally Posted by Eris View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Jack of Blades~ View Post
    Because evaporation is a ninja ...so you can't see it =o
    You know it's true.

You leave a glass of water, turn your back and WH-WH-WH-WH-WHAM! You've got 5 shurikens in your back.

Royal Landsknecht General Ike is a splendid one to behold General Ike is a splendid one to behold General Ike is a splendid one to behold General Ike is a splendid one to behold General Ike is a splendid one to behold General Ike is a splendid one to behold General Ike's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-11-2007 05:47 AM
    Threads

Depending on some situations. I remember some classmates when hearing some songs. Other times, I remember classes when certain events trigger them. Sometimes I dream about a friend who died long time ago in a car accident in december vacations when I go to the arcades. And finally, I remember a school proyect which was a to make a corporation which would last a year, and it failed spectacularly (bankrupt).

For after all what is man in nature? A central point in between nothing and all and infinitely far from understanding either. Blaise Pascal

Banned Forum / Chat teed has a reputation beyond repute teed has a reputation beyond repute teed has a reputation beyond repute teed has a reputation beyond repute teed has a reputation beyond repute teed has a reputation beyond repute teed has a reputation beyond repute teed has a reputation beyond repute teed has a reputation beyond repute teed has a reputation beyond repute teed has a reputation beyond repute teed's Avatar
    Gil
    Dead
    Gifts Bleach Kon Ice Cream Heart
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-27-2010 02:21 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I remember my friends and my class mates. I remember how we used to have fun together!! I also remember me teasing my teachers XP and get yeld at, lol. Everytime I think of that, I laugh. The classes were boring though.
    Ah memories...
    I wish I could go back to high school! It's more fun than college and less work. But hey, I still have contact with my friends^^

The Original Piper has a reputation beyond repute Piper has a reputation beyond repute Piper has a reputation beyond repute Piper has a reputation beyond repute Piper has a reputation beyond repute Piper has a reputation beyond repute Piper has a reputation beyond repute Piper has a reputation beyond repute Piper has a reputation beyond repute Piper has a reputation beyond repute Piper has a reputation beyond repute Piper's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Moon Crystal Locket Witch Hat Rainbow Ribbon
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-09-2021 10:51 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I really enjoyed my high school years. Of course.. They were taken in California.. So I really miss all of my friends. A lot of them I have kept in contact with, but our lives are complicated that sometimes it's hard to find the time. On their side mostly, because they're doing internships and whatever, while I decided to not go to college for 2 years, after graduating, and now I'm regretting it. Going into my sophmore year this Fall. When I should be in my senior year.. Ah well.

Anyway. I had a lot of fun. Watching the games, because varsity was a big deal, I eventually lost interest in sports, later in the years. But heh.

When I think of high school, it's .. Boys, mall, grades, and money, and lots of drama, with the whole "he said, she said" commotion. Heh.

Closed Thread

Thread Information