AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

View Poll Results: Love them or hate them

Voters
24. You may not vote on this poll
  • I loved them could not get enough of them

23 95.83%
  • Hated them so annoying and small

0 0%
  • What? Legs in the shape of an O?

1 4.17%
Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Ah good old legos

teed's Puppy International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818's Avatar
    Gil
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-07-2020 05:11 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Ah good old legos

Yeah. They were tyhe best part of my childhood. I loved them. My mind would explode with crazy contraptions and such. I really loved the star wars ones. Now those were the best.

So anyway, remember them? Did you like them or not? Explain.

Heartless Soul Eater Heartless Soul Eater has much to be proud of Heartless Soul Eater has much to be proud of Heartless Soul Eater has much to be proud of Heartless Soul Eater has much to be proud of Heartless Soul Eater has much to be proud of Heartless Soul Eater has much to be proud of Heartless Soul Eater has much to be proud of Heartless Soul Eater has much to be proud of Heartless Soul Eater has much to be proud of Heartless Soul Eater's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-27-2007 10:54 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 1005571177168540

LEGOS LEGOS LEGOS thats all

Sig made by -Ookami-

Gothic Lolita Skyla-chan Skyla_G has much to be proud of Skyla_G has much to be proud of Skyla_G has much to be proud of Skyla_G has much to be proud of Skyla_G has much to be proud of Skyla_G has much to be proud of Skyla_G has much to be proud of Skyla_G has much to be proud of Skyla_G has much to be proud of Skyla_G's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-25-2011 01:47 PM
    Threads

Has anyone heard of the harvestmoon games? My brother and I used to make towns that were similar to the one in the game, we'd even pile lego together and dig for mountains... but sometimes he'd go off and make robots or flying fighter machines and I'd stop playing, lol. Such memories <3
    ~Skyla

LOVE glue gunnin Kristen has a reputation beyond repute Kristen has a reputation beyond repute Kristen has a reputation beyond repute Kristen has a reputation beyond repute Kristen has a reputation beyond repute Kristen has a reputation beyond repute Kristen has a reputation beyond repute Kristen has a reputation beyond repute Kristen has a reputation beyond repute Kristen has a reputation beyond repute Kristen has a reputation beyond repute Kristen's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-17-2010 12:46 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: EWW THE WEE

I never had any of my own, but my older brother had like.. everything. So I just played with his. He had a bunk bed and on the bottom bunk had all the legos out and displayed and everything, it was so great. :3 I loved legos like they were my long lost twin. *o*

i won't tell you that i love you
    K I S S OR H U G YOU
    cuz i'm bluffin with my muffin
    i'm not lyin', i'm just stunnin with my
    LOVE glue gunnin
    can't read my POKER FACE

4: [Classified brah] Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Tuxedo Mask Rose Mario Question Block Pen
    Mentioned
    301 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-06-2015 01:53 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Yeah, had a collection of the sets with gears and stuff that you could actually build small machines and thingys from back in tze days.

Hey look, Japan made a movie about me!

boopaloop! Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated's Avatar
    Gil
    Doubtful
    Gifts Xmas Tree Toast Present
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-06-2010 11:57 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Oh yes, I had Legos. For a while I used the traditional blocks to make stuff, then my parents got me a Bionicle set and I got addicted to those. I mean addicted.

Then they made Bionicle stupid and I got de-addicted to them.

All my Let's Plays can be found here!
    Currently LPing: Rome Total War:
    Latest Update:
    Chapter 3: The Last King of Carthage.
    Start from the beginning:
    Chapter 1: Sicily Unified.

Kurtz's partner in crime lucky leprachaun is infamous around these parts lucky leprachaun is infamous around these parts lucky leprachaun is infamous around these parts lucky leprachaun is infamous around these parts lucky leprachaun is infamous around these parts lucky leprachaun is infamous around these parts lucky leprachaun is infamous around these parts lucky leprachaun is infamous around these parts lucky leprachaun is infamous around these parts lucky leprachaun is infamous around these parts lucky leprachaun is infamous around these parts lucky leprachaun's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-07-2006 06:37 PM
    in your closet, so don't try to find me...
    Threads

it was great my imagination running wild and i could create almost anything i wanted... sigh... those were the days

I ALSO MADE A WORKING DOG out of lego motor sets... it was awesome...
    but then ironically my real dog thought it was a "chew toy" and you can guess what happened...
    Last edited by lucky leprachaun; 10-19-2006 at 10:51 PM.
    please good rep me i know the rules now and i don't want to be alone because my rep...
    *sniffle*
    current rep

super perv, sniper, and mech pilot,
    Kurtz Webber. my hero...

Dai DN Angel koikazeflip has much to be proud of koikazeflip has much to be proud of koikazeflip has much to be proud of koikazeflip has much to be proud of koikazeflip has much to be proud of koikazeflip has much to be proud of koikazeflip has much to be proud of koikazeflip has much to be proud of koikazeflip has much to be proud of koikazeflip's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-20-2008 04:58 AM
    Threads

wow.. legos.. bring back a lot of memories..

legos were just so fun.. you just had to try to make something with all those pieces..

bachiatari akanbe ~Oukoku Inmetsu has much to be proud of ~Oukoku Inmetsu has much to be proud of ~Oukoku Inmetsu has much to be proud of ~Oukoku Inmetsu has much to be proud of ~Oukoku Inmetsu has much to be proud of ~Oukoku Inmetsu has much to be proud of ~Oukoku Inmetsu has much to be proud of ~Oukoku Inmetsu has much to be proud of ~Oukoku Inmetsu has much to be proud of ~Oukoku Inmetsu's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-01-2006 08:21 AM
    Threads

Oh my God i loved Legos. Me and my geeked out friend used to make lego forts and like lego barriers and then we'd get our gundam action figures and try to intercept each other's side. Oh it was intense. <3 But i always had good ol' Burning Gundam to blow up his Gigantic lego base. We'd of course argue over what had actually happened and ended up hating each other for a good five minutes while rebuilding.
    ~Made By Marudashi
    "kiesaru kono sekai de anata to aishi tsuzukeru

tamerai mo mayoi mo iranai
    tsuite oide..."
    Gackt: Illness Illusion

(Translation:In this world that melts away, I'll continue to love you

Faltering and lost and unneeded
    Come here with me...)

hit with insane stick razzen88 has a reputation beyond repute razzen88 has a reputation beyond repute razzen88 has a reputation beyond repute razzen88 has a reputation beyond repute razzen88 has a reputation beyond repute razzen88 has a reputation beyond repute razzen88 has a reputation beyond repute razzen88 has a reputation beyond repute razzen88 has a reputation beyond repute razzen88 has a reputation beyond repute razzen88 has a reputation beyond repute razzen88's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-08-2007 01:37 PM
    Threads

when i used to go and play with my friends back in the day nearly everything we did involved legos. and then they started those lame bionicles and we lost focus
    A SPLENDIFOURUS SITE FOR VIDEO GAME LOVERS.. Or so I would like to think XD Please click the banner.

i love random pms! they tickle

random pms: 15
    more please?

Stay in my memories. Furubalova has a reputation beyond repute Furubalova has a reputation beyond repute Furubalova has a reputation beyond repute Furubalova has a reputation beyond repute Furubalova has a reputation beyond repute Furubalova has a reputation beyond repute Furubalova has a reputation beyond repute Furubalova has a reputation beyond repute Furubalova has a reputation beyond repute Furubalova has a reputation beyond repute Furubalova has a reputation beyond repute Furubalova's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-26-2006 03:25 PM
    with my Shinigami, circus clown, and hot-tempered Asian in a safehouse... oh the times we'll have!
    Threads

yes... i remember the colorful blocks well. seems like yesterday i was throwing them at my cousin and laughing like a little retard.

Bleach-ified {♥} Mei Aiko has a reputation beyond repute Mei Aiko has a reputation beyond repute Mei Aiko has a reputation beyond repute Mei Aiko has a reputation beyond repute Mei Aiko has a reputation beyond repute Mei Aiko has a reputation beyond repute Mei Aiko has a reputation beyond repute Mei Aiko has a reputation beyond repute Mei Aiko has a reputation beyond repute Mei Aiko has a reputation beyond repute Mei Aiko has a reputation beyond repute Mei Aiko's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-19-2006 04:25 PM
    Dancing in London with my pet racoon... O_O
    Threads

Ah, good ol' Legos... =) . I used to have those big fat Legos...all different colors of the rainbow! xD . My cousin though, had the original tiny ones, and he used to bring his big blue bucket full of them to my house. =3 We would build like, deformed looking cars, and put the little Lego people in them.

Totally awesome dude. <3 Teehee!
    -Siggy/Avvy set by the one and only Gan!-

Star-Crossed Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-17-2010 04:21 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 0202-0359-4623-9027

Yeah I loved legos, I put togather one of those $80 castle ones. It rocked. You'd still probably catch me playing with them if I still had em.
    A MaruDashi Creation

Out to save turtles Bibi of the Blue Sea has a reputation beyond repute Bibi of the Blue Sea has a reputation beyond repute Bibi of the Blue Sea has a reputation beyond repute Bibi of the Blue Sea has a reputation beyond repute Bibi of the Blue Sea has a reputation beyond repute Bibi of the Blue Sea has a reputation beyond repute Bibi of the Blue Sea has a reputation beyond repute Bibi of the Blue Sea has a reputation beyond repute Bibi of the Blue Sea has a reputation beyond repute Bibi of the Blue Sea has a reputation beyond repute Bibi of the Blue Sea has a reputation beyond repute Bibi of the Blue Sea's Avatar
    Gil
    Asleep
    Gifts Portal Companion Cube Moon Crystal Locket Dice D20
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-26-2011 08:14 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: BibiTurtle Steam ID: BibiTurtle

I loved Legos. I lived for them. Nothing in the world could be better than putting together your very own world of Legos. It made feel like a goddess. I made the people worship me and always played as if they were in the time of the Greek. Now, I just love them for the fact that I love building models. It's so fun putting the Star Wars ships together for my brother. I enjoy Legos and they will always be a toy favorite.

Thanks for the sig Xey Oiz ^.^

The spawn of Lou Barlow! Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-22-2010 08:10 PM
    Threads

I love Legos. They were great when I was little, they're still great now (I think there's still about 2 huge tubs downstairs filled with Legos).

We used to have a Lego table, it was a regular little table but it had the Lego imprints on it so you could stick it to the table and build castles and things. It was the greatest invention ever.
    My greatest Lego moment was when I made a lochness monster out of Legos. It was pretty good, considering I was about 7. I think the dog knocked it over, though.

The Beat of the Rain Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts PPG Buttercup Razor Spinning Beach Ball Doom
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-05-2014 10:56 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

I loved legos as a kid. I would play with them all day until my fingers bled due to those little raised connectors when pieces wouldn't fit together properly. I still have a huge tub of them in my attic, which I use for trivial school projects every now and then.

"The color fades along the intervals I follow."

♡ Your Royal Sprinkles ♡ Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake's Avatar
    Gil
    Psychadelic
    Gifts Cheshire Cat Kawaiislice Cake
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-29-2012 09:54 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I hated them. They were annoying and small. I couldn't make a THING out of any of them and I'd wreck my brothers creations by falling on them or just purposfully crushing them. They agrivated me so. :]

Senior Member The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man's Avatar
    Gil
    Shh
    Gifts 028 - Sandslash Tron LightCycle Falcon
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-15-2023 11:08 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I think there awesome, I would still have them now if I had the money to spend on buying a bunch of them.
    -TWM-

Senior Member DuckyInMyTrucky has a reputation beyond repute DuckyInMyTrucky has a reputation beyond repute DuckyInMyTrucky has a reputation beyond repute DuckyInMyTrucky has a reputation beyond repute DuckyInMyTrucky has a reputation beyond repute DuckyInMyTrucky has a reputation beyond repute DuckyInMyTrucky has a reputation beyond repute DuckyInMyTrucky has a reputation beyond repute DuckyInMyTrucky has a reputation beyond repute DuckyInMyTrucky has a reputation beyond repute DuckyInMyTrucky has a reputation beyond repute DuckyInMyTrucky's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-13-2009 02:41 PM
    Threads

I loved these things as a kid. At times I wish I still had some heh.
    I'm as graceful as a gazelle galloping over glistening green grass with it's head on fire.

Anything you want to say to me? PM me.

The Local Town Boob RandomActs has a reputation beyond repute RandomActs has a reputation beyond repute RandomActs has a reputation beyond repute RandomActs has a reputation beyond repute RandomActs has a reputation beyond repute RandomActs has a reputation beyond repute RandomActs has a reputation beyond repute RandomActs has a reputation beyond repute RandomActs has a reputation beyond repute RandomActs has a reputation beyond repute RandomActs has a reputation beyond repute RandomActs's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-08-2011 04:18 AM
    Threads

Legos were the S**** back when i was little
    [[This PANDA loves Cookies]]
    Ha! I am back to Green. I shall never steal Again ._.
    For the time being :3

God of Jello Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-18-2007 11:30 PM
    It's on a planet, now guess where I live!
    Threads

They were my life when I was little tyke. I built cities, characters, building, everything. I remember I used to "borrow" my cousins solar lego thingies that you could make solar powered machines out of, god I miss the days of being easliy entertained.......who am I kidding I'm gonna hunt them down now just to relive my childhood.
    Show your work.

8(2x+3x-15)+2=7+19
    8(5x-15)+2=26
    40x - 120 + 2 = 26
    40x - 118 = 26
    40x=I saw what you did with that thirteen year old.

A++

100% Vitamin C Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-21-2008 08:57 PM
    Threads

While I had no talent whatsoever when it came to making stuff, I loved'em. My brother, father, and I would spend hours building jet fighters, castles, or whatever. I bet if you dig deep enough in the attic at my dad's house, you'll find enough Legos to fill Lake Superior.

Our favorite stuff to build was anything related to Star Wars; we had display shelves and everything. We were freakin' proud of them.
    -Back! From Outer Space!-
    -Soldats Royal Family-

Senior Member Darklord has a reputation beyond repute Darklord has a reputation beyond repute Darklord has a reputation beyond repute Darklord has a reputation beyond repute Darklord has a reputation beyond repute Darklord has a reputation beyond repute Darklord has a reputation beyond repute Darklord has a reputation beyond repute Darklord has a reputation beyond repute Darklord has a reputation beyond repute Darklord has a reputation beyond repute Darklord's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-06-2009 11:29 PM
    Threads

Ah..Yes. I remember.....I used to love them so much....I had enough to build the orbital elevator. But unfortunately my father really hated them and my mom used to suck them up with the vacuum machine. And the maids would regularly find a piece of lego in the soups. Lego was actually my childhood but recently I havent been playing...For some reason.....

Spirit Goddess Moonlight Eve has a reputation beyond repute Moonlight Eve has a reputation beyond repute Moonlight Eve has a reputation beyond repute Moonlight Eve has a reputation beyond repute Moonlight Eve has a reputation beyond repute Moonlight Eve has a reputation beyond repute Moonlight Eve has a reputation beyond repute Moonlight Eve has a reputation beyond repute Moonlight Eve has a reputation beyond repute Moonlight Eve has a reputation beyond repute Moonlight Eve has a reputation beyond repute Moonlight Eve's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-20-2008 07:34 AM
    Threads

I used to have them when I was a little kid. I remember my mom used to get so mad at me for accidently leaving a few pieces here and there (like under the coffee table or ottoman) and when she would vaccume, the machine would suck them up and make this horrid grinding sound.

Whenever I heard that sound, that was my signal to get the heck outta the house.
    Soul Reaper: Taking on the Afterlife, One Soul at a Time!!

Senior Member pfftlecakes has a reputation beyond repute pfftlecakes has a reputation beyond repute pfftlecakes has a reputation beyond repute pfftlecakes has a reputation beyond repute pfftlecakes has a reputation beyond repute pfftlecakes has a reputation beyond repute pfftlecakes has a reputation beyond repute pfftlecakes has a reputation beyond repute pfftlecakes has a reputation beyond repute pfftlecakes has a reputation beyond repute pfftlecakes has a reputation beyond repute pfftlecakes's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-26-2008 02:44 PM
    Threads

My brother was actually the one with all the Legos, but when he didn't play with them, I was all about the Robin Hood playset. I made them a fort in Sherwood forest and had all the little horses to carry them into battle with the evil Sheriff of Nottingham!!

And by the way, I'm a Lego Pirate. Arr.

Image (c) A.Starr. Collaboration with J.N. 2006

Closed Thread

Thread Information