AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Should The Punishment fit the Crime?

SMEGMA!!!! Sinnaku is infamous around these parts Sinnaku is infamous around these parts Sinnaku is infamous around these parts Sinnaku is infamous around these parts Sinnaku is infamous around these parts Sinnaku is infamous around these parts Sinnaku is infamous around these parts Sinnaku is infamous around these parts Sinnaku is infamous around these parts Sinnaku is infamous around these parts Sinnaku is infamous around these parts Sinnaku's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-17-2008 03:36 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Should The Punishment fit the Crime?

I want to ask what you people think about the justice system.

The issue is that we have people who run from the police at 90 mph weaving through traffic and running cars off the road putting hundreds of people's health at risk and the cops are going through hell to stop him and the chase takes up to 2 hours until the suspect jumps out and runs into a house and hides.

His sentance is 2 years in prison for evading arrest and a $700 dollar fine.

Someone walks into a convieant store and looks around, grabs a bottle of soda and walks out, he stole something meaningless and incredibly lame, a soda. Now he's being sued for thousonds of dollars and faces 5 years jail time for theft.

Does this make sense to you people?

4: [Classified brah] Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Tuxedo Mask Rose Mario Question Block Pen
    Mentioned
    301 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-06-2015 01:53 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I'm re-posting my response from a really old thread:

I believe in two ways of dealing with crime, in the first way you look at the offender as a victim of society or mental illness. The bankrobber was driven to robbing the bank because society did not properly educate him so that he could get an ordinary job. The serial-killer is mentally ill, and needs help. Currently we treat the symptom, not the disease. These people need help, and all we do is sweep them under the rug (put them in jail). So essentially, you stop locking people up, and find what's causing people to commit crime, whether it is mental illness or a flawed education system and do something about that.

The other way is inhuman draconian punishments for all offenses. Think middle ages: Cut the hands off the robber, castrate the rapist, burn the murderer at a stake. You get the picture. Even though some people would be innocent, the punishment isn't really as much a punishment, but a clear message to others not to commit crime. Punishments so inhuman that nobody, no matter how deranged would ever even think of committing a crime.

Hey look, Japan made a movie about me!

boopaloop! Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-05-2010 07:24 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Dieselmannen
    I'm re-posting my response from a really old thread:

I believe in two ways of dealing with crime, in the first way you look at the offender as a victim of society or mental illness. The bankrobber was driven to robbing the bank because society did not properly educate him so that he could get an ordinary job. The serial-killer is mentally ill, and needs help. Currently we treat the symptom, not the disease. These people need help, and all we do is sweep them under the rug (put them in jail). So essentially, you stop locking people up, and find what's causing people to commit crime, whether it is mental illness or a flawed education system and do something about that.

The other way is inhuman draconian punishments for all offenses. Think middle ages: Cut the hands off the robber, castrate the rapist, burn the murderer at a stake. You get the picture. Even though some people would be innocent, the punishment isn't really as much a punishment, but a clear message to others not to commit crime. Punishments so inhuman that nobody, no matter how deranged would ever even think of committing a crime.
    I guess you forgot that there are actual crinimals out there. Like the bank robber driven by greed or the serial killer that isn't mentally ill, but does it for the hell of it. Gacy wasn't mentally ill.

And, as society has already seen, deterrence doesn't really work. It doesn't do a good job at stopping those really committed to doing the crimes.

face·less –adjective 2.lacking personal distinction or identity

Senior Member Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Yes, Yes it should.

I hate when someone commits a horrendus crime and gets let off the hoom by a horrible judge that gives them just a slap on the hand and sets them back into society.
    月の光は愛のメッセージ

There's nothing new Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000's Avatar
    Gil
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-04-2011 11:27 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Faceless111
    I guess you forgot that there are actual crinimals out there. Like the bank robber driven by greed or the serial killer that isn't mentally ill, but does it for the hell of it. Gacy wasn't mentally ill.

And, as society has already seen, deterrence doesn't really work. It doesn't do a good job at stopping those really committed to doing the crimes.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antisoc...ality_disorder

That's because there is no deterrence. For most crimes short of Terrorism/Mass-murder, you get sent to prison, where you watch TV and trade stories with other criminals. Some times you get beat-up or killed, but the former is temporary and the latter is fairly uncommon. You start surgically removing limbs for crimes; you'll see people start behaving.
    Ehhh, I dunno if I'll stick around. We'll see.

The List of Hate, My self-indulgent journal-thing.
    Last Post:
    Video Vomit 05/11/11

Kurtz's partner in crime lucky leprachaun is infamous around these parts lucky leprachaun is infamous around these parts lucky leprachaun is infamous around these parts lucky leprachaun is infamous around these parts lucky leprachaun is infamous around these parts lucky leprachaun is infamous around these parts lucky leprachaun is infamous around these parts lucky leprachaun is infamous around these parts lucky leprachaun is infamous around these parts lucky leprachaun is infamous around these parts lucky leprachaun is infamous around these parts lucky leprachaun's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-07-2006 06:37 PM
    in your closet, so don't try to find me...
    Threads

YES... THE PUNISHMENT SHOULD FIT THE CRIME... AT LEAST AFTER A SPEEDY COURT MARSHAL-THINGY-THING...
    please good rep me i know the rules now and i don't want to be alone because my rep...
    *sniffle*
    current rep

super perv, sniper, and mech pilot,
    Kurtz Webber. my hero...

Senior Member Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna's Avatar
    Gil
    Shh
    Gifts Flowers Fan2 R2 Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    249 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-06-2015 06:16 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

it depends what is going on in the situation...

i think that the guy who stole the soda should have to jsut do some sort of community service and pay a fine...5 years seems totally ridiculous in my opinion unless it was during a robbery that made him look like he was part of it or some dangerous situation

as for the guy who was speeding and running away from the cops is pathetic because he shouldn't of run from the cops unless he was drunk(shouldn't of been in the 1st place), influenced with having or under drugs(shouldn't of happened in the 1st place), or this was some sort of emergency
    if he wasn't under those influences he shouldv'e been able to stop for the cops without causing any sort of trouble, a person who foolishly drives should get their license taken away for some amount of time and even longer if they have had recent law problems relating to locomotives

From SkullMuffins on deviantart

Instagram|Tumblr

Coolest person ever.. flamekid_5 is infamous around these parts flamekid_5 is infamous around these parts flamekid_5 is infamous around these parts flamekid_5 is infamous around these parts flamekid_5 is infamous around these parts flamekid_5 is infamous around these parts flamekid_5 is infamous around these parts flamekid_5 is infamous around these parts flamekid_5 is infamous around these parts flamekid_5 is infamous around these parts flamekid_5 is infamous around these parts flamekid_5's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-02-2006 11:12 PM
    Threads

yes it should!

Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Fox Demon is a jewel in the rough Fox Demon is a jewel in the rough Fox Demon is a jewel in the rough Fox Demon's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-20-2006 10:12 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Sinnaku
    I want to ask what you people think about the justice system.

The issue is that we have people who run from the police at 90 mph weaving through traffic and running cars off the road putting hundreds of people's health at risk and the cops are going through hell to stop him and the chase takes up to 2 hours until the suspect jumps out and runs into a house and hides.

His sentance is 2 years in prison for evading arrest and a $700 dollar fine.

Someone walks into a convieant store and looks around, grabs a bottle of soda and walks out, he stole something meaningless and incredibly lame, a soda. Now he's being sued for thousonds of dollars and faces 5 years jail time for theft.

Does this make sense to you people?
    No to be honest, if you are going to steal a soda, you are either to poor to pay for one, or to lazy to take the money out your pocket.

for the person who was weaving through traffic and resisting arrest..he should get i think 5 years at miminum, maybe 7 since he endangered lives.

Top Gun bakakame has a reputation beyond repute bakakame has a reputation beyond repute bakakame has a reputation beyond repute bakakame has a reputation beyond repute bakakame has a reputation beyond repute bakakame has a reputation beyond repute bakakame has a reputation beyond repute bakakame has a reputation beyond repute bakakame has a reputation beyond repute bakakame has a reputation beyond repute bakakame has a reputation beyond repute bakakame's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-10-2010 08:49 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Dieselmannen

I vote for B.

[K_K]'z Death Plague akiko_kalla has a reputation beyond repute akiko_kalla has a reputation beyond repute akiko_kalla has a reputation beyond repute akiko_kalla has a reputation beyond repute akiko_kalla has a reputation beyond repute akiko_kalla has a reputation beyond repute akiko_kalla has a reputation beyond repute akiko_kalla has a reputation beyond repute akiko_kalla has a reputation beyond repute akiko_kalla has a reputation beyond repute akiko_kalla has a reputation beyond repute akiko_kalla's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-16-2007 06:26 PM
    Threads

Hmm...I see a few things going on in the justice system but as always these are just my observations and opinions. First of all, to fit the punishment to the crime someone must judge which crimes are worse and in life so few agree on such issues. Perhaps major issues like murder is worse than stealing a candy bar, but the finer points will cause a lot of uproar to those who have been personally effected by the crimes.

Second, although I by no means wish to advocate crime, it is not appropriate to de-humanize the criminal when sentencing. It doesn't mean punishment should be avoided, but it does mean that that person is still a human being and to think of them otherwise is just as much a crime as the ones that were committed.

Also, this mandatory sentencing is ridiculous. If there's a problem fix the problem, not slap a half baked bandaid over it and call it good. If the problem is the judges and inconsistant sentencing, then perhaps that means either judges, election of judges or the sentences need to be re-evaluated. Instead we now have required sentences that a judge cannot rule over to sentence people--half of which are guilty of a far lesser crime than the one they are being sentenced for because the laws are written so poorly and are so vague that half the population might fit into it.

Lastly, when making a sentence they should consider what happens after the person is released. Rather than make it so the person cannot get a job, cannot support themselves thus becoming a burden on their family or soceity or both--why not actually help those who are not repeat offenders and who honestly are trying to turn their life around. Instead, we throw them back out on the street with nothing, unable to get a job, unable to find a place to stay in some cases, unable to support themselves or their families...so then they turn back to the life of crime be it in making money or coping with their newly wrecked life. Then we point the finger and complain that they are bad people when really we are the ones that took away their chance to be successful and go on from their mistake.

Nothing excuses what a criminal does, even if it is understandable how s/he came to the crime. However, if we are going to issue sentences that have such profound effects upon not just the criminal but the families of the criminal and any victim and his/her families, then we should take responsibility for our own actions and make sure we don't just throw them back out to make it even easier to fall further down in life and more difficult to live a normal life. There are two sides to every story and so often it is the side of the criminal that is never heard for people seem to only be interested in the crime and punishment. When the laws are so black and white for such a colorful world, it isn't really condusive to have such close minded perspectives when creating and issuing sentences.

So from this perspective, no that sentence does not make sense in comparison to the other. Everything is connected and what happens after the theif is released from jail and wants to try to make an honest living? S/he may not be a felon, but going to prison for any reason usually makes an employer find a reason not to hire you or a neighborhood to not have space available.
    Last edited by akiko_kalla; 06-23-2006 at 01:09 AM.
    Artificial Intelligence is no match for Natural Stupidity.

My silence could mean you are not worth the argument.

"For like a shaft, clear and cold, the thought pierced him that in the end the Shadow was only a small and passing thing: there was light and high beauty for ever beyond its reach." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

SPQR Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-04-2009 08:57 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by bakakame
    I vote for B.
    Hell it works in Saudi Arabia and Iran. Friend of mine who was a Cpl at the time he was in Kuwait was stationed in SA for a week while waiting deployment. Left his 500 dollar camera on a table in a outside restaurant thing. Came back two days later to search for it and couldn't believe his eyes when he saw it sitting in the same spot.

Saudi Arabians know the punishment for stealing very well.

Banned Forum / Chat Prophet of Death is just really nice Prophet of Death is just really nice Prophet of Death is just really nice Prophet of Death is just really nice Prophet of Death is just really nice Prophet of Death's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-14-2006 07:18 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Sagat
    Hell it works in Saudi Arabia and Iran. Friend of mine who was a Cpl at the time he was in Kuwait was stationed in SA for a week while waiting deployment. Left his 500 dollar camera on a table in a outside restaurant thing. Came back two days later to search for it and couldn't believe his eyes when he saw it sitting in the same spot.

Saudi Arabians know the punishment for stealing very well.
    What do they do torcher them and cut their heads off when finished? Thats amazing Sagat...

SPQR Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Riku_
    What do they do torcher them and cut their heads off when finished? Thats amazing Sagat...
    Choppity chop chop goes the right hand if I recall correctly.

There's nothing new Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000's Avatar
    Gil
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-04-2011 11:27 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Edit: Never mind. Sagat beat me to it.
    Ehhh, I dunno if I'll stick around. We'll see.

The List of Hate, My self-indulgent journal-thing.
    Last Post:
    Video Vomit 05/11/11

Banned Forum / Chat Prophet of Death is just really nice Prophet of Death is just really nice Prophet of Death is just really nice Prophet of Death is just really nice Prophet of Death is just really nice Prophet of Death's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-14-2006 07:18 PM
    Threads

Choppity chop chop goes the right hand if I recall correctly.
    Thats messed up... Cruel and Unusual punishment seems to work when it can be inforced

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Riku_
    Thats messed up... Cruel and Unusual punishment seems to work when it can be inforced
    Especially to those in that area who deem the right hand the "clean" and sanitary hand to use. I don't know if it's a Muslim or middle eastern thing but the left hand is the "dirty" hand (I think... think they use it for bathroom related things as well as touching non-halal foods).

Senior Member Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi's Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-04-2013 04:52 AM
    The land of hockey, beer, and a plague of corny stereotypes. Oh Canada.
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Especially to those in that area who deem the right hand the "clean" and sanitary hand to use. I don't know if it's a Muslim or middle eastern thing but the left hand is the "dirty" hand (I think... think they use it for bathroom related things as well as touching non-halal foods).
    As far as I know they take this custom very seriously. I have a Muslim classmate in my Geography class. I went to shake his right hand one time to introduce myself, the guy looked at me as if I had slapped him repeatedly across the face. He explained of course, but man that was an awkward moment O_o

Anyways, should the punishment fit the crime? Wish I could say I had something significant to contribute to the discussion, but all I can do after those types of answers is agree (especially with Dieselmannen's second point). Fear is a powerful deterent. Brutal? Yes. Effective? Hell yes. Why hasn't it worked for us? Because we really haven't shown consequences that criminals will be put off from. Not to mention I'm a Canadian. I'd go into detail but my knowledge on the subject is very limited, so don't take me seriously if I've made some form of inaccuracy in my post. I'm sure Sagat could answer any questions on Canadian laws, government etc.

--------------------------------------------

Yoo Jaesuk. Korea's loveable fool.
    --------------------------------------------
    Awesomely in your face set by Tatty!

"“All he could have; I made him just and right, sufficient to have stood, though free to fall.” - John Milton

Master of all you see Ryuk has a spectacular aura about Ryuk has a spectacular aura about Ryuk's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-24-2006 09:53 AM
    Threads

You shoud just kill them then ther will be no crime now will there.
    Don't rep me I am only a product of my environment.

Crease the folds, bend the paper, turn the spirits, shield the soul.

Do not be jealous of others' good qualities, but out of admiration adopt them yourself.

"this is Gir. He likes cup cakes. Do u?? copy gir to help him take over the world!!"

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Ryuk that post was so stupid and immensely senseless that my reply to you ends here, with me in utter contempt for your lack of intelligence.

Quote Originally Posted by animefreak91
    I'm sure Sagat could answer any questions on Canadian laws, government etc.
    It favours criminals and gives them too many rights while forcing law abiding citizens to bend over and take it with a smile and a tip of the cap. There.

Property of Memento Mori !.Ski Takeshi.! has a reputation beyond repute !.Ski Takeshi.! has a reputation beyond repute !.Ski Takeshi.! has a reputation beyond repute !.Ski Takeshi.! has a reputation beyond repute !.Ski Takeshi.! has a reputation beyond repute !.Ski Takeshi.! has a reputation beyond repute !.Ski Takeshi.! has a reputation beyond repute !.Ski Takeshi.! has a reputation beyond repute !.Ski Takeshi.! has a reputation beyond repute !.Ski Takeshi.! has a reputation beyond repute !.Ski Takeshi.! has a reputation beyond repute !.Ski Takeshi.!'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-09-2007 11:15 PM
    Threads

Well sometimes there off, and other times there right on the mark.
    they know there not perfect.

Im an ann0ying l0ser inuyasha_lover7089 inuyasha_lover7089 inuyasha_lover7089 inuyasha_lover7089 inuyasha_lover7089 inuyasha_lover7089 inuyasha_lover7089 inuyasha_lover7089 inuyasha_lover7089 inuyasha_lover7089 inuyasha_lover7089 inuyasha_lover7089's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-22-2006 11:31 AM
    Threads

yeah totally because your just going to sit in a jail for the rest of your life and not doing anything if you killed someone you should be killed one last person to think about

LP fan Sasuke is God is infamous around these parts Sasuke is God is infamous around these parts Sasuke is God is infamous around these parts Sasuke is God is infamous around these parts Sasuke is God is infamous around these parts Sasuke is God is infamous around these parts Sasuke is God is infamous around these parts Sasuke is God is infamous around these parts Sasuke is God is infamous around these parts Sasuke is God is infamous around these parts Sasuke is God is infamous around these parts Sasuke is God's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Naruto Sharingan
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-22-2010 10:34 AM
    Threads

Eye for an eye!!

Thanks BD15...you rule!!!

To help those in need and to be a true friend! That is my nindo, my ninja way!

10% luck
    20% skill
    15% concetrated power of will
    5% pleasure
    50% pain
    100% to remember MY name.

4: [Classified brah] Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Tuxedo Mask Rose Mario Question Block Pen
    Mentioned
    301 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-06-2015 01:53 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by sasuke is god
    Eye for an eye!!
    Err, that's why we invented the legal system in the first place: To avoid the vendettas eye for an eye caused, as they could last for generations. This is because no man is an island, there are always vindictive relatives ready to pass on the torch.

How's that for a mixed metaphor?

Hey look, Japan made a movie about me!

LP fan Sasuke is God is infamous around these parts Sasuke is God is infamous around these parts Sasuke is God is infamous around these parts Sasuke is God is infamous around these parts Sasuke is God is infamous around these parts Sasuke is God is infamous around these parts Sasuke is God is infamous around these parts Sasuke is God is infamous around these parts Sasuke is God is infamous around these parts Sasuke is God is infamous around these parts Sasuke is God is infamous around these parts Sasuke is God's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Naruto Sharingan
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-22-2010 10:34 AM
    Threads

true i never thought of it that way but still i vote for an eye for an eye policy!!

Thanks BD15...you rule!!!

To help those in need and to be a true friend! That is my nindo, my ninja way!

10% luck
    20% skill
    15% concetrated power of will
    5% pleasure
    50% pain
    100% to remember MY name.

Closed Thread

Thread Information