AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 36 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Looking for Friends and Family v.2

Banned Forum / Chat EBAUMSSTILLONWSYOU is an unknown quantity at this point EBAUMSSTILLONWSYOU's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-18-2006 03:16 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Ground Rules:
    1. This is a chat
    if you want to chat take it there
    2. This is a singles board
    if you are looking to meet that someone special...you will have to do it here.
    3. Do ...I repeat, do double/triple post
    this goes back to #1. This is a chat not a board .
    4. Families should be kept small. Please inbreeding. This means being a bit more selective about whom you take on as a family member.
    5. The Royal Family
    Here's the thing here... no one can add members to the royal family..no one . I don't care who else you are related to, to be a member of the royal family is special (meaning exclusive) and no can be one wont decide who is a part of that. And that is final
    6. Questions about whether or not it's appropriate, just call me me.

That is all.

Becoming a sage paladin. AngelPaladin has much to be proud of AngelPaladin has much to be proud of AngelPaladin has much to be proud of AngelPaladin has much to be proud of AngelPaladin has much to be proud of AngelPaladin has much to be proud of AngelPaladin has much to be proud of AngelPaladin has much to be proud of AngelPaladin's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-09-2009 08:33 AM
    Threads

There's no one willing to join my family or cause! Could someone help me? Only Sakura is with me, but she's the only one so far.

♥Forbiddin' Angel Chariza has a reputation beyond repute Chariza has a reputation beyond repute Chariza has a reputation beyond repute Chariza has a reputation beyond repute Chariza has a reputation beyond repute Chariza has a reputation beyond repute Chariza has a reputation beyond repute Chariza has a reputation beyond repute Chariza has a reputation beyond repute Chariza has a reputation beyond repute Chariza has a reputation beyond repute Chariza's Avatar
    Gil
    Bahahaha
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-14-2011 01:58 PM
    Threads

I'm still searching for Family....
    "Gone - flitted away,
    Taken the stars from the night and the sun
    From the day!
    Gone, and a cloud in my heart."

Signature credited to Serated. ^-^

Junior Member Kodochagirl388 is on a distinguished road Kodochagirl388's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-20-2006 11:20 AM
    Threads

All spots open

Junior Member Kodochagirl388 is on a distinguished road Kodochagirl388's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-20-2006 11:20 AM
    Threads

All spots open

D i s t u r b e d Ookie has a reputation beyond repute Ookie has a reputation beyond repute Ookie has a reputation beyond repute Ookie has a reputation beyond repute Ookie has a reputation beyond repute Ookie has a reputation beyond repute Ookie has a reputation beyond repute Ookie has a reputation beyond repute Ookie has a reputation beyond repute Ookie has a reputation beyond repute Ookie has a reputation beyond repute Ookie's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-26-2008 05:00 AM
    Threads

Well I always wanted a bigga familly so just PM me if you want anyone! All spots open as kodochagirl388 said ^.-
    >>>>>|| BELOW SIGNITURE BY ME ||<<<<<

Let's do this in a cool way

Red Order Member Suki The Werecat will become famous soon enough Suki The Werecat will become famous soon enough Suki The Werecat's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-01-2006 03:34 PM
    Threads

Default Family!!!

If you wannna be a part of my family or just a friend all you have too do is Pm me ^^
    May judgement be passed...

Becoming a sage paladin. AngelPaladin has much to be proud of AngelPaladin has much to be proud of AngelPaladin has much to be proud of AngelPaladin has much to be proud of AngelPaladin has much to be proud of AngelPaladin has much to be proud of AngelPaladin has much to be proud of AngelPaladin has much to be proud of AngelPaladin's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-09-2009 08:33 AM
    Threads

I need to tell everyone that in order to join my family or clan, you must be good or neutral. Evil is not allowed!

Senior Member halcyon23 is infamous around these parts halcyon23 is infamous around these parts halcyon23 is infamous around these parts halcyon23 is infamous around these parts halcyon23 is infamous around these parts halcyon23 is infamous around these parts halcyon23 is infamous around these parts halcyon23 is infamous around these parts halcyon23 is infamous around these parts halcyon23 is infamous around these parts halcyon23 is infamous around these parts halcyon23's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-09-2006 12:45 PM
    Threads

i need people to join my family any one can join
    The fruits of the spirit are love,joy,peace,patience,kindness,goodness,faithful ness,gentleness and self-control.against such things there is no law.
    Gal. 5:22-23.

if you want to join my family just pm me,family is now
    in my journal
    sig made by Sailor Lunar Eclipse

Member Naomidancing is a splendid one to behold Naomidancing is a splendid one to behold Naomidancing is a splendid one to behold Naomidancing is a splendid one to behold Naomidancing is a splendid one to behold Naomidancing is a splendid one to behold Naomidancing is a splendid one to behold Naomidancing's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-27-2007 11:58 PM
    Threads

Post I understand :)

I didn't even know about Royal Family here, I'm glad I know now. I have no interest in this time to have a family, but friends are welcomed
    ://Logg-in
    > > > naomidancing/********> >
    ://Transmission received
    ://Downloading area
    ://Downloading complete
    > > > Welcome to "The World" < < <
    He he, I wish I had HMD (head monted dislaps/ headset) so I can really be in "The World". humm.. one day I'll have enough to buy the new kind, it's much safer and well lets face it better.

Member † Lynn † has a reputation beyond repute † Lynn † has a reputation beyond repute † Lynn † has a reputation beyond repute † Lynn † has a reputation beyond repute † Lynn † has a reputation beyond repute † Lynn † has a reputation beyond repute † Lynn † has a reputation beyond repute † Lynn † has a reputation beyond repute † Lynn † has a reputation beyond repute † Lynn † has a reputation beyond repute † Lynn † has a reputation beyond repute † Lynn †'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-02-2006 07:42 PM
    Threads

Me too. I like to be part of a family, but i just got here....
    So, anyone who wants new friends xD i'm here.
    I'm weird, i'm brazilian but do not like carnaval!
    xDDD hhohohoh

Ele é um boiolinha alienígena =D

Banned Forum / Chat chii-fan-lover is a glorious beacon of light chii-fan-lover is a glorious beacon of light chii-fan-lover is a glorious beacon of light chii-fan-lover is a glorious beacon of light chii-fan-lover is a glorious beacon of light chii-fan-lover's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-22-2007 06:04 PM
    Threads

im sooo alone!! waaa!!! i want famy!! plz take me with u!!!!!

<3 dai's property ~dai Crystal_Gardevoir is infamous around these parts Crystal_Gardevoir is infamous around these parts Crystal_Gardevoir is infamous around these parts Crystal_Gardevoir is infamous around these parts Crystal_Gardevoir is infamous around these parts Crystal_Gardevoir is infamous around these parts Crystal_Gardevoir is infamous around these parts Crystal_Gardevoir is infamous around these parts Crystal_Gardevoir is infamous around these parts Crystal_Gardevoir is infamous around these parts Crystal_Gardevoir is infamous around these parts Crystal_Gardevoir's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-25-2007 01:06 PM
    Threads

Chii-Fan-Lover... That sounds very familiar...
    The Sins of my Past will Drive my journey to my Purity in the future...
    I am on a long journey to redeem myself of Bad Rep...

It's Humbling yet pathetic...

Even if it's a small step, it's still progress, no matter how you look at it.

Banned Forum / Chat chii-fan-lover is a glorious beacon of light chii-fan-lover is a glorious beacon of light chii-fan-lover is a glorious beacon of light chii-fan-lover is a glorious beacon of light chii-fan-lover is a glorious beacon of light chii-fan-lover's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

ur my bro memeber...

NOT a real Red Order mem ;Despair; is infamous around these parts ;Despair; is infamous around these parts ;Despair; is infamous around these parts ;Despair; is infamous around these parts ;Despair; is infamous around these parts ;Despair; is infamous around these parts ;Despair; is infamous around these parts ;Despair; is infamous around these parts ;Despair; is infamous around these parts ;Despair; is infamous around these parts ;Despair; is infamous around these parts ;Despair;'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-24-2006 06:18 AM
    Threads

Sure Whatever but what is up with your pic
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	skull-dragons.jpg‎
Views:	229
Size:	64.4 KB
ID:	11566  
    The Red Order Member.

Junior Member Lady Lumiere is on a distinguished road Lady Lumiere's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-08-2006 03:14 AM
    Threads

Hello ppl im looking for a family and i really need one so please ask me to be apart of a family
    Hello im Lumiere ,
    im a person lookin for a family and couple more friends so just ask and i will probly say yes.also if you need help i will kindly assist you in anyway

~Gackt Lover~ otaku_ayachan is infamous around these parts otaku_ayachan is infamous around these parts otaku_ayachan is infamous around these parts otaku_ayachan is infamous around these parts otaku_ayachan is infamous around these parts otaku_ayachan is infamous around these parts otaku_ayachan is infamous around these parts otaku_ayachan is infamous around these parts otaku_ayachan is infamous around these parts otaku_ayachan is infamous around these parts otaku_ayachan is infamous around these parts otaku_ayachan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-25-2008 03:02 AM
    Threads

i need a new friends.....i feel lonely now...

Siggy made from my futago-arigato

All of this is my FAV.guys

Please visit my artwork at fanart and rep me if you like

Specialness.. Rin! has a reputation beyond repute Rin! has a reputation beyond repute Rin! has a reputation beyond repute Rin! has a reputation beyond repute Rin! has a reputation beyond repute Rin! has a reputation beyond repute Rin! has a reputation beyond repute Rin! has a reputation beyond repute Rin! has a reputation beyond repute Rin! has a reputation beyond repute Rin! has a reputation beyond repute Rin!'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-10-2008 03:22 AM
    Threads

*Raises hand* Im looking for a family.. and I won't exept:

*Any tantrums.
    *Love hearts [<<<<33333] One love heart will do.
    *Snuggling.

That is all.. Sorry for being strict! 00;
    Have Fun. What Else?

Thank you to those for the rep. Well appreciated!

Nyech was here ♥ ShadowtheWarWolf has a reputation beyond repute ShadowtheWarWolf has a reputation beyond repute ShadowtheWarWolf has a reputation beyond repute ShadowtheWarWolf has a reputation beyond repute ShadowtheWarWolf has a reputation beyond repute ShadowtheWarWolf has a reputation beyond repute ShadowtheWarWolf has a reputation beyond repute ShadowtheWarWolf has a reputation beyond repute ShadowtheWarWolf has a reputation beyond repute ShadowtheWarWolf has a reputation beyond repute ShadowtheWarWolf has a reputation beyond repute ShadowtheWarWolf's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-14-2009 11:18 PM
    Threads

I'm looking for a family. Any family will be ok I guess.
    Childhood Dreams are..Doodles that will never go away.
    If they can continue to be drawn..they will lead to the future you wish for.
    "Shadows are without form....thus without weakness..."

The Enforcer of the Shadow Fangs...
    [Dawnrune:Siggy Warrior5theElement:Avatar]

Member shadow_dragon_3 is infamous around these parts shadow_dragon_3's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-28-2006 03:29 PM
    Threads

demonic pet dragon, right here. obedient(most of the time, hehe). any other male memebers to. but remember, im evil, hehehe
    Good rep plz
    (
    (Captain Hans)
    HA!you think attacking me vith floss vill defeat me? HA!

♥Forbiddin' Angel Chariza has a reputation beyond repute Chariza has a reputation beyond repute Chariza has a reputation beyond repute Chariza has a reputation beyond repute Chariza has a reputation beyond repute Chariza has a reputation beyond repute Chariza has a reputation beyond repute Chariza has a reputation beyond repute Chariza has a reputation beyond repute Chariza has a reputation beyond repute Chariza has a reputation beyond repute Chariza's Avatar
    Gil
    Bahahaha
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-14-2011 01:58 PM
    Threads

Still looking for fam.
    "Gone - flitted away,
    Taken the stars from the night and the sun
    From the day!
    Gone, and a cloud in my heart."

Signature credited to Serated. ^-^

I am Sasuke Uchiha Master Ninja Aldj is a splendid one to behold Master Ninja Aldj is a splendid one to behold Master Ninja Aldj is a splendid one to behold Master Ninja Aldj is a splendid one to behold Master Ninja Aldj is a splendid one to behold Master Ninja Aldj is a splendid one to behold Master Ninja Aldj is a splendid one to behold Master Ninja Aldj's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-26-2007 02:21 PM
    Threads

I am alright without any Mum or dad..or Sister or brother...all I want is a wife or gf (either way it is the same think kinnda...)
    My Family
    My Wife= Sakura Itachi
    My Sister= MoonPrincess24

Made by Nespa

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

i have no hubby or husband w.e works
    plz famy i need famy!!!!!

Junior Member Orikalkos Zaltos is on a distinguished road Orikalkos Zaltos's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-02-2006 09:35 PM
    Threads

Look, people looking for Family and want to join one.. Contact me.. The Orikalkos Clan is looking for Members/ family Members.. So if interest contact me..
    The fear of the End is near.. Join the Fighters of Anubis.. The Orikalkos Clan.. And together we will stop it..

I am Sasuke Uchiha Master Ninja Aldj is a splendid one to behold Master Ninja Aldj is a splendid one to behold Master Ninja Aldj is a splendid one to behold Master Ninja Aldj is a splendid one to behold Master Ninja Aldj is a splendid one to behold Master Ninja Aldj is a splendid one to behold Master Ninja Aldj is a splendid one to behold Master Ninja Aldj's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-26-2007 02:21 PM
    Threads

I am still looking for a gf/wife....
    My Family
    My Wife= Sakura Itachi
    My Sister= MoonPrincess24

Made by Nespa

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information