AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Assassin's Creed

SMEGMA!!!! Sinnaku is infamous around these parts Sinnaku is infamous around these parts Sinnaku is infamous around these parts Sinnaku is infamous around these parts Sinnaku is infamous around these parts Sinnaku is infamous around these parts Sinnaku is infamous around these parts Sinnaku is infamous around these parts Sinnaku is infamous around these parts Sinnaku is infamous around these parts Sinnaku is infamous around these parts Sinnaku's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-17-2008 03:36 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Assassin's Creed

At E3 '06 a very intriguing game was unveiled for the Playstation 3. That game was Assassin's Creed.

If you are a poser who pays know attention to the future of gaming, or are just an igmo, than you must google this game and read up. It's probably going to be one of the best launch titles we'll seen in ages.

The idea is that you play as an assassin in old medeival times. Decked out in white and a hood, you can wonder the world just to walk around or take up your missions and complete the game.

Frankly, this game look amazing. The textures are gorgeous and stylish, giving you that feel that you really are in this old age of swords and sorcery.

What interests me is that assassins are known to have really cool weapons. I'm eager to find out what our assassin's aresenal will contain.

Please speak about this game, it is going to make halo 3 look like a pile of feces.

Senior Member -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman-'s Avatar
    Gil
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-07-2011 04:41 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Quote Originally Posted by Sinnaku

Please speak about this game, it is going to make halo 3 look like a pile of feces.
    No, that's Huxely's job.

But Assassins Creed does look like it's going to be an awsome title. It's actually pushing me to a PS3, if only a little bit. I'm also a fan of stealthy/assassin games, so i'll probobly enjoy it. But...I hope they allow you to change your attire to match the time of day. White works fine in the day, but at night it fails hard.

SMEGMA!!!! Sinnaku is infamous around these parts Sinnaku is infamous around these parts Sinnaku is infamous around these parts Sinnaku is infamous around these parts Sinnaku is infamous around these parts Sinnaku is infamous around these parts Sinnaku is infamous around these parts Sinnaku is infamous around these parts Sinnaku is infamous around these parts Sinnaku is infamous around these parts Sinnaku is infamous around these parts Sinnaku's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-17-2008 03:36 PM
    Threads

You're right. And although his outfit is dashing, I want to see his face.

This gives a type of connection to the character.

I am not gay.

Closed Thread

Thread Information