AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Blood Red - FMA Wallpaper

Member naojason is on a distinguished road naojason's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-10-2020 10:16 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Blood Red - FMA Wallpaper

Trying to resample bad stock, arrrrr. What I used actually wasn't made for a WP that wasn't really dark, but I tried to blend whatever flaws I had left in. Don't expect it'll be perfect, but I still like it.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	bloodredFINAL.jpg‎
Views:	174
Size:	395.8 KB
ID:	4559  

Member Surfin Choco will become famous soon enough Surfin Choco will become famous soon enough Surfin Choco's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-17-2006 11:42 PM
    Threads

Looks good but I suggest you remove the fading image behind...darn I forgot his name...oh yea Edward! The image behind him is really out of place since you can't really see his face...

8/10

Junior Member ИN™ has a reputation beyond repute ИN™ has a reputation beyond repute ИN™ has a reputation beyond repute ИN™ has a reputation beyond repute ИN™ has a reputation beyond repute ИN™ has a reputation beyond repute ИN™ has a reputation beyond repute ИN™ has a reputation beyond repute ИN™ has a reputation beyond repute ИN™ has a reputation beyond repute ИN™ has a reputation beyond repute ИN™'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-29-2005 06:34 PM
    Threads

itz cool

Junior Member mainichi_ga_baka_desu is on a distinguished road mainichi_ga_baka_desu's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-29-2005 02:42 PM
    Threads

that looks pretty sweet
    www.imageshack.us][/URL]

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Surfin Choco
    Looks good but I suggest you remove the fading image behind...darn I forgot his name...oh yea Edward! The image behind him is really out of place since you can't really see his face...

8/10
    It was actually intentional. That image is Edward too, but might be a little hard to notice with the way I positioned it.

I'm glad you like it though.

Senior Member souichi tsujii has much to be proud of souichi tsujii has much to be proud of souichi tsujii has much to be proud of souichi tsujii has much to be proud of souichi tsujii has much to be proud of souichi tsujii has much to be proud of souichi tsujii has much to be proud of souichi tsujii has much to be proud of souichi tsujii has much to be proud of souichi tsujii's Avatar
    Gil
    Gay
    Gifts Haruhi Suzumiya   Tsuruya
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-09-2015 03:04 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

The image of Ed is kind of low quality, and the background attracts too much attention. Try finding a better quality version of that picture and toning down the background a bit.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Sadako Sumeragi
    The image of Ed is kind of low quality, and the background attracts too much attention. Try finding a better quality version of that picture and toning down the background a bit.
    Yeah, that was actually the best quality I could find on the entire web. You have a good eye to notice something that subtle (I barely enlarged it).

The way I did the background was intentional too, but you're right, it probably is too much of a focal point.

Hooker Boots yoko....... is infamous around these parts yoko....... is infamous around these parts yoko....... is infamous around these parts yoko....... is infamous around these parts yoko....... is infamous around these parts yoko....... is infamous around these parts yoko....... is infamous around these parts yoko....... is infamous around these parts yoko....... is infamous around these parts yoko....... is infamous around these parts yoko....... is infamous around these parts yoko.......'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-21-2008 01:58 PM
    Threads

itz cool ,but i also noticed the fading image.

Senior Member Foxxer will become famous soon enough Foxxer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-12-2007 05:20 PM
    Threads

The overlap of the two images doesn't work well - my first impression was to wonder why Edward's hair was glowing so much. I see what you're trying to achieve; maybe play around with the background image of Edward, make him much larger (cropped by the top/bottom of the wallpaper), move him out from behind the foreground-Edward, perhaps shift him to the left of the wallpaper; try stuff, see what happens.

The transmutation circle in the background, even though blurred, is too pixellated - look at the curves and diagonal lines in it.

Foreground-Edward's edge isn't sharp enough against the background. Especially along his hair; his edge is lost against the background a little too much.

Closed Thread

Thread Information