AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: I got into a CAR CRASH!

¤Ecstacy ♥ gothic tears has a reputation beyond repute gothic tears has a reputation beyond repute gothic tears has a reputation beyond repute gothic tears has a reputation beyond repute gothic tears has a reputation beyond repute gothic tears has a reputation beyond repute gothic tears has a reputation beyond repute gothic tears has a reputation beyond repute gothic tears has a reputation beyond repute gothic tears has a reputation beyond repute gothic tears has a reputation beyond repute gothic tears's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-13-2009 03:46 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default I got into a CAR CRASH!

Hey, I just got into a bad car crash today. I was sleeping, and my mom screamed (she was driving) and I woke up, and looked at her and then someone had runned a red light and T- boned us and then I hit the air bag and fell unconscience for a few seconds and woke up and did'nt even relize it and ran out of the car. Nothing TO serious happened to me and my mom. I was the worst though. My mom just got a scratch where the seatbelt had locked in and where the airbag had hit her and a little swollen spot below her knee. But I nearly cracked my jaw and my right side of my jaw is all swollen and scratched, and also I got "burned" (where the chemicals from the airbag had ripped my skin like my jaw) on my right arm. And the seatblet just rugburned me a little and half of my bottom right side of my lip is swollen. So as you can imagine I won't be on for a while and I might come on every now and then so give me some time to heal.

I love you all and I'll try to talk to you as much as possable.
    But I'm swollen and as the days go it will get worse and then start to heal.
    Wish me luck with the healing progress!
    Last edited by gothic tears; 06-18-2006 at 09:07 PM.

KUH-nuffle Bunny to you Knuffle Bunny has a reputation beyond repute Knuffle Bunny has a reputation beyond repute Knuffle Bunny has a reputation beyond repute Knuffle Bunny has a reputation beyond repute Knuffle Bunny has a reputation beyond repute Knuffle Bunny has a reputation beyond repute Knuffle Bunny has a reputation beyond repute Knuffle Bunny has a reputation beyond repute Knuffle Bunny has a reputation beyond repute Knuffle Bunny has a reputation beyond repute Knuffle Bunny has a reputation beyond repute Knuffle Bunny's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-17-2013 09:29 PM
    Threads

Ouch. I was in a car crash once. It wasn't that serious/ None of us had gotten any injuries. I think the only thing that took damage was my car. ;P
    But someone had accidentally bumped into us while we waited for a red light. The woman was talking on her cellphone. not paying attention to her driving. *mumbles*

Siggeh made by me. Taking requests ATM! =3

SMEGMA!!!! Sinnaku is infamous around these parts Sinnaku is infamous around these parts Sinnaku is infamous around these parts Sinnaku is infamous around these parts Sinnaku is infamous around these parts Sinnaku is infamous around these parts Sinnaku is infamous around these parts Sinnaku is infamous around these parts Sinnaku is infamous around these parts Sinnaku is infamous around these parts Sinnaku is infamous around these parts Sinnaku's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-17-2008 03:36 PM
    Threads

The word is spelled unconscience.

I've wrecked my car before. Actually, some nutjob woman in a minivan sideswiped me off course and into a parking meter. She is stupid! I shall eat her face.

Banned Forum / Chat Prophet of Death is just really nice Prophet of Death is just really nice Prophet of Death is just really nice Prophet of Death is just really nice Prophet of Death is just really nice Prophet of Death's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-14-2006 07:18 PM
    Threads

I guess its a good thing your not dead.

¤Ecstacy ♥ gothic tears has a reputation beyond repute gothic tears has a reputation beyond repute gothic tears has a reputation beyond repute gothic tears has a reputation beyond repute gothic tears has a reputation beyond repute gothic tears has a reputation beyond repute gothic tears has a reputation beyond repute gothic tears has a reputation beyond repute gothic tears has a reputation beyond repute gothic tears has a reputation beyond repute gothic tears has a reputation beyond repute gothic tears's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Haha, yeah I seriously hate that (people talking on cellphones) Like three old ladies (who would've thought!) had hit us!!!! Man, these old people are getting crazy! haha. And yeah, they were'nt hurt or nothing, we just dented their door while the crunched the whole entire front of our car. They got a tickect and were nice to admit right away that they ran a red light. I got to go to the place where they towed my moms van and get my CD's out!!! eep! My Kingdom Hearts 2 soundtrack is in the van still!

And yes, luckly for those air bags I'm not dead because without them I would've hit the dash board so hard it would've cracked my head open.
    Last edited by gothic tears; 06-18-2006 at 09:06 PM.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Sinnaku

I've wrecked my car before. Actually, some nutjob woman in a minivan sideswiped me off course and into a parking meter. She is stupid! I shall eat her face.
    Haha, well that must of stunk. Praking meters are gay too. haha

Sorry for double posting on my own thread! @.@ Man I'm stupid!

SMEGMA!!!! Sinnaku is infamous around these parts Sinnaku is infamous around these parts Sinnaku is infamous around these parts Sinnaku is infamous around these parts Sinnaku is infamous around these parts Sinnaku is infamous around these parts Sinnaku is infamous around these parts Sinnaku is infamous around these parts Sinnaku is infamous around these parts Sinnaku is infamous around these parts Sinnaku is infamous around these parts Sinnaku's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-17-2008 03:36 PM
    Threads

You know what the worst part is? You're probably not going to get an insurance check if the car is irreparable. But you know what's stupid about that? The metals used to make the engine pieces are more flexible that the cars frame. That's a safety precaution, it absorbs impact easier than a piece of thick iron.

The insurence company only looks at the fact that the car is totalled. Is it totalled? They don't care that the cars are made to be totalled when they get into an accident.

And you must be like me, if your going somewhere, always bring your music. That's what I do. I don't leave home without it. You see, music is one of the things that runs my personality. If I have no music, I am not me.

Senior Member Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-03-2010 01:32 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Sinnaku
    No, it's not. "Unconscience" is not a word.

I hope everything turns out okay for you, gothic tears. =/
    This post has been approved by Dancing Alec™

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Sinnaku: Yeah, the car is totalled. I'm not old enough to drive though. My mom was driving and yeah.... I'm only 13 so only 3 more years till I can drive for real.

Whispers: Thanks

Nyech was here ♥ ShadowtheWarWolf has a reputation beyond repute ShadowtheWarWolf has a reputation beyond repute ShadowtheWarWolf has a reputation beyond repute ShadowtheWarWolf has a reputation beyond repute ShadowtheWarWolf has a reputation beyond repute ShadowtheWarWolf has a reputation beyond repute ShadowtheWarWolf has a reputation beyond repute ShadowtheWarWolf has a reputation beyond repute ShadowtheWarWolf has a reputation beyond repute ShadowtheWarWolf has a reputation beyond repute ShadowtheWarWolf has a reputation beyond repute ShadowtheWarWolf's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-14-2009 11:18 PM
    Threads

That must have hurt. I got hit by a car once a couple of years ago, still have the scars to prove it. Hope you get better.
    Childhood Dreams are..Doodles that will never go away.
    If they can continue to be drawn..they will lead to the future you wish for.
    "Shadows are without form....thus without weakness..."

The Enforcer of the Shadow Fangs...
    [Dawnrune:Siggy Warrior5theElement:Avatar]

Senior Member Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna's Avatar
    Gil
    Shh
    Gifts Flowers Fan2 R2 Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    249 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-06-2015 06:16 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

aww im very sorry to hear that u got into a car crash gothic tears
    hope your swolleness goes away fast so you can come back on here more often
    lol and remember: don't use a steak when you got no ice to help heal soars, believe me its dangerous

From SkullMuffins on deviantart

Instagram|Tumblr

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

ShadowtheWarWolf: yeah, it did hurt. I thought I had glass in my face because the impact was so hard.

BLOODyOrCHIDZ735: Thanks, yeah, yesterday I wasat my Aunts house and she had no ice packs and my face was starting to hurt again so I had to use a bag full of hamburger meat...it was...odd, haha

Senior Member Xieshunnuan has a reputation beyond repute Xieshunnuan has a reputation beyond repute Xieshunnuan has a reputation beyond repute Xieshunnuan has a reputation beyond repute Xieshunnuan has a reputation beyond repute Xieshunnuan has a reputation beyond repute Xieshunnuan has a reputation beyond repute Xieshunnuan has a reputation beyond repute Xieshunnuan has a reputation beyond repute Xieshunnuan has a reputation beyond repute Xieshunnuan has a reputation beyond repute Xieshunnuan's Avatar
    Gil
    Cold
    Gifts Fuuko Starfish
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-20-2021 04:04 PM
    Threads

wow.....man i can relate...........my mom was drivin n the next thin i no a red toyota hit the side of the car.....man i had a bad time around eversince.

Souhi's beloved fangirl *.:Endless Sky:.* has a reputation beyond repute *.:Endless Sky:.* has a reputation beyond repute *.:Endless Sky:.* has a reputation beyond repute *.:Endless Sky:.* has a reputation beyond repute *.:Endless Sky:.* has a reputation beyond repute *.:Endless Sky:.* has a reputation beyond repute *.:Endless Sky:.* has a reputation beyond repute *.:Endless Sky:.* has a reputation beyond repute *.:Endless Sky:.* has a reputation beyond repute *.:Endless Sky:.* has a reputation beyond repute *.:Endless Sky:.* has a reputation beyond repute *.:Endless Sky:.*'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-17-2009 11:59 AM
    Threads

*hugs* Please get better soon. We all look foreward to your return!!!
    ~Thanks, Souhi! I heart it!~

Sailor Soldier animeangellover is infamous around these parts animeangellover is infamous around these parts animeangellover is infamous around these parts animeangellover is infamous around these parts animeangellover is infamous around these parts animeangellover is infamous around these parts animeangellover is infamous around these parts animeangellover is infamous around these parts animeangellover is infamous around these parts animeangellover is infamous around these parts animeangellover is infamous around these parts animeangellover's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-04-2006 02:27 AM
    Threads

*hugs you* thank god your alive! your so lucky

Senior Member Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-17-2011 12:14 PM
    Threads

You got into a car crash!? CONGRADUMALATIONS!!! YOU LIVED! This surley means you are leet!

anyway, I was in a minor one once, pretty lame. You're driving along and it's really a bother when you're thoughts are interrupted by that >=(
    All The Ways You Wish Could Be? That's me

*~beautiful Killer~* animeglobe has a reputation beyond repute animeglobe has a reputation beyond repute animeglobe has a reputation beyond repute animeglobe has a reputation beyond repute animeglobe has a reputation beyond repute animeglobe has a reputation beyond repute animeglobe has a reputation beyond repute animeglobe has a reputation beyond repute animeglobe has a reputation beyond repute animeglobe has a reputation beyond repute animeglobe has a reputation beyond repute animeglobe's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-09-2006 06:57 PM
    Threads

only car crash i've ever been is was when i was 6 in my barbie jeep and some kid bumped into my barbie jeep with there huge wagon.

anyway i'm glad your okay. and that your not dead and such have fun healing it's gonna be a lil hurtful for a while but you'll get better just put ice on it and stuff
    My Luvies

-|J.A.G|-|Gan|-|Prime|-|Damon R|-|Rina|-|Trinity|-
    -|CFA|-|wolfy|-|tehanimefreak101|-| I{/heart}you|-
    my best bff in the world wolfwood
    Do you really like me as you say you do
    Awesome set by CFA
    Primes official Stalkers <333

The Closet Girl... Anime_Otaku has much to be proud of Anime_Otaku has much to be proud of Anime_Otaku has much to be proud of Anime_Otaku has much to be proud of Anime_Otaku has much to be proud of Anime_Otaku has much to be proud of Anime_Otaku has much to be proud of Anime_Otaku has much to be proud of Anime_Otaku has much to be proud of Anime_Otaku has much to be proud of Anime_Otaku's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-08-2007 11:43 PM
    Threads

well its good that you are alive!

teed's Puppy International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818's Avatar
    Gil
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-07-2020 05:11 PM
    Threads

yeah i got into one. Yeah it was my friends car and boy is he stll pissed at me.

The Beat of the Rain Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts PPG Buttercup Razor Spinning Beach Ball Doom
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-05-2014 10:56 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

That's not good, now is it. Just feel glad that you were not hurt to badly.

I have been in one car crash. I was pulling into a Wendy's about 3 months after I got my license. I had enough room considering the speed limit was 30mph, but apparently some lady thought it would be a good idea to do 50mph during traffic, I had all of my car into the parking lot except the trunk and rear bumper, and she hit me. Funny enough, she didn't even hit her brakes (considering I probably would have heard screeching brakes). Of course, then she tries to pin it on my using my age against me, and bla bla bla. She was a very instigational person. I didn't really get hurt, but I was thrown against my door by the impact, and bruised my left shoulder a bit.

What is really bad is all the insurance and legal stuff your mother is going to have to do for the RMV and what not. Ugh, that stuff is a pain.

"The color fades along the intervals I follow."

Senior Member pyre has a reputation beyond repute pyre has a reputation beyond repute pyre has a reputation beyond repute pyre has a reputation beyond repute pyre has a reputation beyond repute pyre has a reputation beyond repute pyre has a reputation beyond repute pyre has a reputation beyond repute pyre has a reputation beyond repute pyre has a reputation beyond repute pyre has a reputation beyond repute pyre's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-26-2009 04:55 AM
    Threads

ouch...lucky for me,i hav nevr been in a car crash b4,nd i dont plan to be.

wel at least nothin really seroius hapend. curse reckless drivers!

my prayers with u for ur recuperation!

set by me! ^^

family in journal;PM me to join!

Senior Member Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-03-2010 01:32 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Xero XIII
    Of course, then she tries to pin it on my using my age against me, and bla bla bla. She was a very instigational person.
    How could she blame that on your AGE?

GOD I hope she got all the blame.
    This post has been approved by Dancing Alec™

Goddess of Wisdom ~*Athena*~ has much to be proud of ~*Athena*~ has much to be proud of ~*Athena*~ has much to be proud of ~*Athena*~ has much to be proud of ~*Athena*~ has much to be proud of ~*Athena*~ has much to be proud of ~*Athena*~ has much to be proud of ~*Athena*~ has much to be proud of ~*Athena*~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-23-2006 10:43 AM
    Mt. Olympus..don't worry..am still watching you..im a goddess remember??♥
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Prophet of Death
    I guess its a good thing your not dead.
    i agree..
    hope that you'll be able to recuperate soon..
    *prays*

[very much grateful to pyrothunder336 for my very nice siggy..]

Meet my family in:

~*MY JOURNAL*~

..♦certified super gal♦..

r u one of us??
    add to ur siggies..

StUpid BlackZephyrus will become famous soon enough BlackZephyrus's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-10-2006 04:44 PM
    Threads

Sighs "I'm glad to you're alive with only minor injury." Ponders "I've been in 2 accidents where the cars were totalled. Not advisable. Of course, cars are made to be totalled; rather than allowing the passengers to be totalled. It's all Physics...unfortunately. Best of luck and take care."
    fanbutton made for my dear FMA249
    "Hey, like my new cutsom title? Courtesy of Sasaki_kojiro I believe."

Banned Forum / Chat Prophet of Death is just really nice Prophet of Death is just really nice Prophet of Death is just really nice Prophet of Death is just really nice Prophet of Death is just really nice Prophet of Death's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-14-2006 07:18 PM
    Threads

THIS TOPIC WAS DEAD! Why bring it back
    Last edited by Prophet of Death; 08-14-2006 at 05:14 AM.

Closed Thread

Thread Information