AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: what games do you play over the internet

Senior Member dowiatt is infamous around these parts dowiatt is infamous around these parts dowiatt's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-30-2006 02:18 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default what games do you play over the internet

the games that i play over the internet is runescape and world of warcraft

Forsaken Angel Zoma the Forsaken is infamous around these parts Zoma the Forsaken is infamous around these parts Zoma the Forsaken is infamous around these parts Zoma the Forsaken is infamous around these parts Zoma the Forsaken is infamous around these parts Zoma the Forsaken is infamous around these parts Zoma the Forsaken is infamous around these parts Zoma the Forsaken is infamous around these parts Zoma the Forsaken is infamous around these parts Zoma the Forsaken is infamous around these parts Zoma the Forsaken is infamous around these parts Zoma the Forsaken's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-23-2006 08:53 AM
    Threads

I play...Street fighter Online

My family is in my Journal!!
    Note To self: I miss you terribly
    This is what: We call a tragedy
    Come back to me:Come back to me
    To me....

Master of all you see Ryuk has a spectacular aura about Ryuk has a spectacular aura about Ryuk's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-24-2006 10:53 AM
    Threads

I play FF11 online.
    Don't rep me I am only a product of my environment.

Crease the folds, bend the paper, turn the spirits, shield the soul.

Do not be jealous of others' good qualities, but out of admiration adopt them yourself.

"this is Gir. He likes cup cakes. Do u?? copy gir to help him take over the world!!"

Junior Member Spirit Stiff is on a distinguished road Spirit Stiff's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-07-2006 08:05 PM
    Threads

I recenlty (yesterday) found this MUD, a text-based online adventure, called Akanbar. So...I play that.
    Alternate Universes
    Collectible Gaming Cards, Miniatures, and MORE!!!

Senior Member Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi's Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-04-2013 05:52 AM
    The land of hockey, beer, and a plague of corny stereotypes. Oh Canada.
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I enjoy a variety of games, my favourites being the Japanese chibi style inspired ones, including:
    ~ Survival Project

~ Gunbound

~ Ragnarok

~and Soldat (this one's not Japanese but it's still kick butt)

--------------------------------------------

Yoo Jaesuk. Korea's loveable fool.
    Awesomely in your face set by Tatty!

"“All he could have; I made him just and right, sufficient to have stood, though free to fall.” - John Milton

Cute and Loveable Cat_Demon has a reputation beyond repute Cat_Demon has a reputation beyond repute Cat_Demon has a reputation beyond repute Cat_Demon has a reputation beyond repute Cat_Demon has a reputation beyond repute Cat_Demon has a reputation beyond repute Cat_Demon has a reputation beyond repute Cat_Demon has a reputation beyond repute Cat_Demon has a reputation beyond repute Cat_Demon has a reputation beyond repute Cat_Demon has a reputation beyond repute Cat_Demon's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-28-2006 06:42 PM
    Threads

Ahh games I play online..

I play halo2 once in a while, online i kick butt!

On a computer I probably play ... dont know, dont really play pc games online.

Senior Member niKopol has a reputation beyond repute niKopol has a reputation beyond repute niKopol has a reputation beyond repute niKopol has a reputation beyond repute niKopol has a reputation beyond repute niKopol has a reputation beyond repute niKopol has a reputation beyond repute niKopol has a reputation beyond repute niKopol has a reputation beyond repute niKopol has a reputation beyond repute niKopol has a reputation beyond repute niKopol's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-15-2013 09:38 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Halo
    KnightOnline (free MMORPG)
    Runescape

Games that I quit playing online
    Guilty Gear XX
    FFXI
    Halo2
    niKopol

loboKie
    ayy dyxlesia!

Member Vash the Flash is infamous around these parts Vash the Flash's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-29-2006 09:15 AM
    Threads

Halo 2, Guild Wars, Quake 3 and 4, and occassionially I get on Red Alert 2, but no ones on hardly.

We the Willing lead by the Unknowing,
    Are doing to impossible for the ungrateful,
    We have done so much for so long with so little,
    We are now qualified to do anything with nothing.

This is my AWESOME face! Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-17-2009 07:54 PM
    Threads

I enjoy a variety of games, my favourites being the Japanese chibi style inspired ones, including:
    ~ Survival Project

~ Gunbound

~ Ragnarok

~and Soldat (this one's not Japanese but it's still kick butt)
    I'm confused there...you say that you like the Japanese chibi inspired ones...then you turn around and say one of them isn't Japanese, suggesting the others are...do you mean that it isn't stereotypical chibi inspired?

In any case, I'm currently playing Tibia. I used to play EVE Online and others, but the others I stopped due to lack of interest (cept for City of Heroes and Auto Assault, which were lack of cash) and I left EVE because of lack of cash.

I also sometimes play Counter Strike, Day of Defeat, Sven Co-op, Firearms, Hostile Intent, Natural Selection, Hidden & Dangerous 2, Gunbound, Rakion, and (if you can even call it a game) Furcadia...although technicaly, Furcadia is more of graphical chatroom...then again, it is described as an Massively Multiplayer Online Social Game...eh, whatever, I use it anyway.
    The Tao of Rayne - Clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience...if that fails, try something in the dairy variety.

Will Skeith take over? Skeith/Haseo Wave is just really nice Skeith/Haseo Wave is just really nice Skeith/Haseo Wave is just really nice Skeith/Haseo Wave is just really nice Skeith/Haseo Wave's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-01-2007 08:39 PM
    Threads

When Im half dead-bored.....I play RuneScape
    Im playing Ragnarok Online next week once I install the DSL connection on my PC

Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Fox Demon is a jewel in the rough Fox Demon is a jewel in the rough Fox Demon is a jewel in the rough Fox Demon's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-20-2006 11:12 PM
    Threads

I like playing shooting games, My online choice is Halo2. Me and Cat_demon will play that every 2 weeks or so. Not really into gaming.

boopaloop! Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-05-2010 08:24 PM
    Threads

Counter Strike and Battlefield 2 are great games. I'm not much of MMORPGs because I don't like to pay monthly fees. I've been planning on trying out Guild Wars, but not yet.

face·less –adjective 2.lacking personal distinction or identity

Mahal Kita Tsuneki has a reputation beyond repute Tsuneki has a reputation beyond repute Tsuneki has a reputation beyond repute Tsuneki has a reputation beyond repute Tsuneki has a reputation beyond repute Tsuneki has a reputation beyond repute Tsuneki has a reputation beyond repute Tsuneki has a reputation beyond repute Tsuneki has a reputation beyond repute Tsuneki has a reputation beyond repute Tsuneki has a reputation beyond repute Tsuneki's Avatar
    Gil
    My Mood
    Innocent
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-10-2007 06:51 PM
    Threads

well i play any KILLING games online they rock
    ~ Beautiful set by Sinny ~
    [Neki's Facebook]
    I'm back <3

Searching for Paradise White Wolf Of Solomon has a reputation beyond repute White Wolf Of Solomon has a reputation beyond repute White Wolf Of Solomon has a reputation beyond repute White Wolf Of Solomon has a reputation beyond repute White Wolf Of Solomon has a reputation beyond repute White Wolf Of Solomon has a reputation beyond repute White Wolf Of Solomon has a reputation beyond repute White Wolf Of Solomon has a reputation beyond repute White Wolf Of Solomon has a reputation beyond repute White Wolf Of Solomon has a reputation beyond repute White Wolf Of Solomon has a reputation beyond repute White Wolf Of Solomon's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-23-2007 11:07 PM
    Threads

i like playing RTS games over the internet it takes alot of time to beat a really good player sometimes a match can last for 3 hours plus!!,but it is fun even when youe ally quits and you get into a 2 front war(well actually when an ally quits on me and im encircled by other players its more like this )
    The name White Wolf is synonymous with honor,and it will live on in the minds of his friends and foes alike.

That the fear will leave us when we know He is with us and it is wonderful.

They had been defected and excommunicated
    and all the pulses were subverted
    and they made sure that the obituaries showed pictures of smoke stacks
    150 mph club

Users Awaiting Email Confirmation DarkWolves93 will become famous soon enough DarkWolves93's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-30-2006 05:16 AM
    Threads

I play runescape and yep thats all

Senior Member Aminity has a reputation beyond repute Aminity has a reputation beyond repute Aminity has a reputation beyond repute Aminity has a reputation beyond repute Aminity has a reputation beyond repute Aminity has a reputation beyond repute Aminity has a reputation beyond repute Aminity has a reputation beyond repute Aminity has a reputation beyond repute Aminity has a reputation beyond repute Aminity has a reputation beyond repute Aminity's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-07-2007 10:25 AM
    Threads

I just keep playing DotA Allstars.

Member WaterDancer is on a distinguished road WaterDancer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-06-2007 03:35 PM
    Threads

I play Battlefront 2 and Age of Empires II, sometimes also Runescape and Mapplestory. I only play once in a while though. Planning on trying Guild Wars or World of Warcraft.

Senior Member dowiatt is infamous around these parts dowiatt is infamous around these parts dowiatt's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

i tryed playing the street fighter online and it is gangster and my least favorite when im bored i go to mofunzone and play damn birds which is suepr fun

Senior Member Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-17-2011 01:14 PM
    Threads

Counter Strike: Source
    World Of Warcraft (My server is Eldre Thalis, name: Mikecollins. Look me up)
    All The Ways You Wish Could Be? That's me

Yin and Yang Water Wolf has a reputation beyond repute Water Wolf has a reputation beyond repute Water Wolf has a reputation beyond repute Water Wolf has a reputation beyond repute Water Wolf has a reputation beyond repute Water Wolf has a reputation beyond repute Water Wolf has a reputation beyond repute Water Wolf has a reputation beyond repute Water Wolf has a reputation beyond repute Water Wolf has a reputation beyond repute Water Wolf has a reputation beyond repute Water Wolf's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-30-2008 11:17 AM
    i'm not saying any more than, a Lake near some woods, what more do you need to know?
    Threads

many like majong, bubbles, solitare, aloha solitare, fish tycoon, and may others
    Guardian ofShadow Fangs
    .^ - ^ *
    ./ u-u \}}
    .\ (") { .{
    Your're Aweful{ \. . . {.} . . I love you!

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

wow i guess some of ya'll like runescape and some dont man that is weird

Senior Member Pahuljica is a jewel in the rough Pahuljica is a jewel in the rough Pahuljica is a jewel in the rough Pahuljica's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-03-2007 10:25 AM
    In that forgotten part of town where wasted hopes and dreams abound
    Threads

o game and tetris

There is a part of me

That feels I am different from everyone else.
    Something that I can't quite see,
    Something that I can't quite feel,
    Something so unreal.
    But this 'thing' is always there,
    This 'thing' with others, I will never share.

Senior Member Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi's Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-04-2013 05:52 AM
    The land of hockey, beer, and a plague of corny stereotypes. Oh Canada.
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Storm Strife
    I'm confused there...you say that you like the Japanese chibi inspired ones...then you turn around and say one of them isn't Japanese, suggesting the others are...do you mean that it isn't stereotypical chibi inspired?

In any case, I'm currently playing Tibia. I used to play EVE Online and others, but the others I stopped due to lack of interest (cept for City of Heroes and Auto Assault, which were lack of cash) and I left EVE because of lack of cash.

I also sometimes play Counter Strike, Day of Defeat, Sven Co-op, Firearms, Hostile Intent, Natural Selection, Hidden & Dangerous 2, Gunbound, Rakion, and (if you can even call it a game) Furcadia...although technicaly, Furcadia is more of graphical chatroom...then again, it is described as an Massively Multiplayer Online Social Game...eh, whatever, I use it anyway.
    Yeah that's what I meant. My mistake for not making it clear. Besides Soldat, the other three are in that style.

Yoo Jaesuk. Korea's loveable fool.
    Awesomely in your face set by Tatty!

"“All he could have; I made him just and right, sufficient to have stood, though free to fall.” - John Milton

KUH-nuffle Bunny to you Knuffle Bunny has a reputation beyond repute Knuffle Bunny has a reputation beyond repute Knuffle Bunny has a reputation beyond repute Knuffle Bunny has a reputation beyond repute Knuffle Bunny has a reputation beyond repute Knuffle Bunny has a reputation beyond repute Knuffle Bunny has a reputation beyond repute Knuffle Bunny has a reputation beyond repute Knuffle Bunny has a reputation beyond repute Knuffle Bunny has a reputation beyond repute Knuffle Bunny has a reputation beyond repute Knuffle Bunny's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-17-2013 10:29 PM
    Threads

Anyways. Back to the topic. I like playing hexxagon!
    especially creaming my friends. XD
    oh yeah. And i love to play DOFUS. ^^
    dang addicting online RPGs. >.<
    Last edited by Knuffle Bunny; 06-19-2006 at 11:12 AM.

Siggeh made by me. Taking requests ATM! =3

munky munky15 has a reputation beyond repute munky15 has a reputation beyond repute munky15 has a reputation beyond repute munky15 has a reputation beyond repute munky15 has a reputation beyond repute munky15 has a reputation beyond repute munky15 has a reputation beyond repute munky15 has a reputation beyond repute munky15 has a reputation beyond repute munky15 has a reputation beyond repute munky15 has a reputation beyond repute munky15's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-09-2007 05:10 PM
    Threads

I play unreal tornament 2004 that game is the best

Closed Thread

Thread Information