AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: ~Why Sailor Moon is so much hated around here?~

Member Rabbit Demon is on a distinguished road Rabbit Demon's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-30-2006 03:28 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

I totally agree with ♥Kawaii♥ and I don't hate it I think it is a classic,legandry and unique magical girl anime but I am not in love with that anime like some crazy SM fan because its too romantic for me! and it is also so soft in battles this is the same reason ♥Kawaii♥ gave in her poastes and in the vs threads I totally now agree with ♥Kawaii♥.

Kawaii Rabbit

100% Vitamin C Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-21-2008 08:57 PM
    Threads

Sailor Moon is disliked much in the same way Naruto and Inuyasha are.

Sailor Moon is a good anime; however, some crazed fan girls/boys take it too far and begin to annoy.

Plus, even though I love Sailor Moon, it can get a tad silly. It's classic, but can be clad with stupid humor.
    -Back! From Outer Space!-
    -Soldats Royal Family-

Im an ann0ying l0ser inuyasha_lover7089 inuyasha_lover7089 inuyasha_lover7089 inuyasha_lover7089 inuyasha_lover7089 inuyasha_lover7089 inuyasha_lover7089 inuyasha_lover7089 inuyasha_lover7089 inuyasha_lover7089 inuyasha_lover7089 inuyasha_lover7089's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-22-2006 11:31 AM
    Threads

I love sailor moon it is so cool and was my first anime show anyone who hates it is very insane and needs help

Member _usagi_ is infamous around these parts _usagi_ is infamous around these parts _usagi_'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-04-2006 01:22 PM
    Threads

Well people hate Sailor Moon because the anime is too romantic and they need more action and Usagi is so ditzy and childish but they seems to neglect the fact that these are the minor points which makes a strong magical girl, look at Ichigo she is so ditzy,childish and romantic and her attacks are all hearts amd look at Luchia isn't she childish! and ♥Kawaii♥ is right this makes Usagi and all childish and romantic magical girls unique and this personality make them different form other types of anime (Super natural,Fedural era,Sapce anime ect.

Usagi will win all fights exepct form Sakura and Kagome!

I really want to tell him, how much I ♥ him but I really don't want to stand in Yoh and Anna's way.

Senior Member Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by _usagi_
    Well people hate Sailor Moon because the anime is too romantic and they need more action and Usagi is so ditzy and childish but they seems to neglect the fact that these are the minor points which makes a strong magical girl, look at Ichigo she is so ditzy,childish and romantic and her attacks are all hearts amd look at Luchia isn't she childish! and ♥Kawaii♥ is right this makes Usagi and all childish and romantic magical girls unique and this personality make them different form other types of anime (Super natural,Fedural era,Sapce anime ect.

Really? I thought all those reasons were why people liked it.
    月の光は愛のメッセージ

Lord of the Sith DarkShadow60 will become famous soon enough DarkShadow60 will become famous soon enough DarkShadow60's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-02-2008 12:27 AM
    Threads

somewhat yes.
    Fear me The King of Darkness, and my knights.

Member _usagi_ is infamous around these parts _usagi_ is infamous around these parts _usagi_'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Well to some fans these are the things they like in the leaders of magical girls,but some people hate those reasons and you can find many people in AF who hate hate hate those reasons and if you think these are the reasons people liked it its somewhat right because some fans really do,but if you include the people in AF you are totally worng these are the reasons why people hate it.... ! in (anime forum)

I really want to tell him, how much I ♥ him but I really don't want to stand in Yoh and Anna's way.

Lovely Girl Vel is a splendid one to behold Vel is a splendid one to behold Vel is a splendid one to behold Vel is a splendid one to behold Vel is a splendid one to behold Vel is a splendid one to behold Vel is a splendid one to behold Vel is a splendid one to behold Vel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-14-2006 11:17 AM
    Threads

Hmm.... you are right. Some people hate SM because anime is too girly and very sweet. Usagi is too childish and too...hmm... good? Everything what is bad about her is her crying and acting like a baby, but her heart is really good and cute. Everybody adores her and she makes everybody calm and happy. She is almost perfect. People in real life have troubles with friends and with own personality, sometimes they feel lonely and they don't know how to act, they make mistakes. They see perfect and loved by all Usagi and they feel jealous of her popularity. That why they don't like her, they don't like her cute life, cute boyfriend, cute friends etc. Hmm.... maybe everything what I wrote is a bunch of crap but I feel it that way. I said what I think.

Vel - always lonely

Junior Member daffy will become famous soon enough daffy's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-07-2006 05:51 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Riyokin
    People don't like it much because they want heavy action people getting killed and stuff. I like sailormoon because it isn't hardcore with the fights, I find it soft and funny. Plus the story is pretty cool. Here is one person who doesn't hate sailor moon (ME)
    Quote Originally Posted by Beautiful_Disaster
    It's too girly and lovey dovey...
    And those are just a few reasons why I like Sailormoon.

Quote Originally Posted by Sagat
    Because most of the people here are losers or geeks or both (I call them leeks) and have nothing better to do than sit around and compare animes or bash animes etc etc
    That's the real reason

Well, there is always one or two in every crowd.
    Unfortantely. Some folks just love to hear themselves squeak and whine.
    There is such a wide variety of anime at there - I love/like varies anime for different reasons.

Senior Member Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by *Ayana*
    Hmm.... you are right. Some people hate SM because anime is too girly and very sweet. Usagi is too childish and too...hmm... good? Everything what is bad about her is her crying and acting like a baby, but her heart is really good and cute. Everybody adores her and she makes everybody calm and happy. She is almost perfect. People in real life have troubles with friends and with own personality, sometimes they feel lonely and they don't know how to act, they make mistakes. They see perfect and loved by all Usagi and they feel jealous of her popularity. That why they don't like her, they don't like her cute life, cute boyfriend, cute friends etc. Hmm.... maybe everything what I wrote is a bunch of crap but I feel it that way. I said what I think.
    Usagi is the most imperfect character in the whole show .. I don't think she's perfect, but then again, she doesn't need to be, that's part of her charm.
    月の光は愛のメッセージ

Senior Member Alias-Revolution has a reputation beyond repute Alias-Revolution has a reputation beyond repute Alias-Revolution has a reputation beyond repute Alias-Revolution has a reputation beyond repute Alias-Revolution has a reputation beyond repute Alias-Revolution has a reputation beyond repute Alias-Revolution has a reputation beyond repute Alias-Revolution has a reputation beyond repute Alias-Revolution has a reputation beyond repute Alias-Revolution has a reputation beyond repute Alias-Revolution has a reputation beyond repute Alias-Revolution's Avatar
    Nerdy
    Gifts Black Beauty LesPauls Mic TNG Communicator
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-16-2012 12:28 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Zeke Stryker XFIRE ID: Bignate101 Wii Code: 4265 2672 0811 8128

Sailor Moon is not really hated. Some people don't like Sailor Moon, and they are entitled to that opinion. The feeling is not mutual in my case.

Sailor Moon is a high quality anime. It was actually the first anime I'd ever seen. Sailor Moon does not fit into most people's "like" list because there is no blood, no real crime, and no hentai. That is unless you look for it. o.O
    Sailor Moon is not really "hated", it's just lost it's former popularity.
    Kaitou Ace: Before she gets eaten by zombies,
    let's change the camera angle so you can see her panties.
    Kaitou Ace: repeat *100

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Ayana what you think is kinda right!,exepct of the jelous part.

Member InuEvolution is infamous around these parts InuEvolution is infamous around these parts InuEvolution is infamous around these parts InuEvolution is infamous around these parts InuEvolution is infamous around these parts InuEvolution is infamous around these parts InuEvolution is infamous around these parts InuEvolution is infamous around these parts InuEvolution is infamous around these parts InuEvolution is infamous around these parts InuEvolution is infamous around these parts InuEvolution's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-17-2006 02:10 PM
    Threads

First of all there's nothing wrong with sailor moon. She's awesome , I grew up with sailor moon.

But there is NO WAY that sailor moon could EVER beat kagome. It's like impossible , besides like she could go steal inu's sword*grabs sword from inuyasha's grasp* see? Besides...She could use inuyasha as a weapon , and you know that Inuyasha would destroy sailor moon , no doubt about it.

I WUV Naruto and sasuke!!
    ~Images by Evee1 of Suta-Raito

Gil
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Threads
    Blog Entries

it's hard to say when two different anime universes come together. Things might not always work the way you expect them to.
    月の光は愛のメッセージ

Lord of the Sith DarkShadow60 will become famous soon enough DarkShadow60 will become famous soon enough DarkShadow60's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-02-2008 12:27 AM
    Threads

yup
    Fear me The King of Darkness, and my knights.

Junior Member sunflower is on a distinguished road sunflower's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-30-2006 01:24 AM
    Threads

_usagi_ is totally right i so agree with her.

Ren Fan

Kawaii ♥ Dream Sesshomaru Girlfriend can only hope to improve Sesshomaru Girlfriend's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-06-2006 11:22 AM
    Threads

I totally agree with

_usagi_.

-♥Kawaii and sweet♥-
    -♥Loveable and warm♥-
    ^______________________^

e-mail:[email protected]

Junior Member jasmine786 is on a distinguished road jasmine786's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-20-2007 03:25 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by March
    I really want to know why Sailor Moon is soooo hated?

I really think there is no reason to hate it.It's really a nice anime and bacically I really think it created magical girl transforming anime and then everyone here thinks its weak now look at the others magical girls weapons now tell me how something so pathetic can beat Sailor Moon:-

Sailor Moon vs Mew Ichigo

Sailor Moons weapon (and some more wepons):-

Mew Ichigo's weapon:-

Now how can Ichigo win from sailor moon with such a weak and stupid heart shaped bell!?

Sailor Moon vs Card Captor Sakura

Sailor Moon's wepon:-

Card Captor Sakura's wand:-

Now if Sakura do uses a lot of cards it will take her time to realese the cards just like ~*Chibi_Sasuke*~ said in that thread so there is a lot of chances for sailor moon to win and she is more expricened and strong she could bat a 10 year old easily!!

Sailor Chibi Moon vs Ichigo:-
    Sailor Chibi Moon's weapon (the wepon on the left side):-

Mew Ichigo's weapon:
    same as the above.

Now look carefully how they look so alike Tokyo Mew Mew cheated Sailor moon and besides Chibi Usa would beat Ichigo because cheaters are losers!

Sailor Satrun vs Ichigo (thread by Sailor Chibimoon):-

Sailor Satrun's wepon:-

Ichigo's wepon (can't find anymore pics :-

same as the above
    Ichigo's dead!

Sailor Moon vs kagome

Sailor moon's weapon:-

Kagome's Arrow:-

so lets have a fair battle Sailor Moon is transformed and kagome is ready with her arrow now DUH!!!! Sailor Moon would kill Kagome and dodge or destroy her arrows.

and a zillion more threads about Sailor moon vs this and that magical girl but remember sailor moon is the best and strongest and most ditermined and sailor moon wepons are so pretty so the main question why do everyone hate the anime?.
    Guys, isn't it obvious that sailor moon and all the anime have bad sides, i mean they all have some kind of weaknesses. its not just sailor moon .

Well, what i m trying to say is this that i m total fan of sailor moon but i believe that it have some bad weak sides like every single anime. so why argue about it.

the most weak point for inuyasha is that kagome is always so angry and kind of u can say burden for inuyasha, i mean its hard when u have lots of enemies and u have to protect anyone, but i think thats what make their love strong.

as for sakura everyone know that it takes her lots of time in drawing a card. well.....
    their is no point in arguing.

if u dont like any anime then dont watch it but dont compete them because everyone have their own opinion and dont forget that i am a big fan of sailormoon...

so dont compete and i m a bit of Dreamy, u can say........
    what do u think.................

Senior Member Quik has much to be proud of Quik has much to be proud of Quik has much to be proud of Quik has much to be proud of Quik has much to be proud of Quik has much to be proud of Quik has much to be proud of Quik has much to be proud of Quik's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-26-2012 08:04 PM
    Threads

Um, which version of Sailor Moon are YOU watchiing? Actually, Sailor Moon does NOT have that much romance, believe it or not. I'm guessing you haven't actually seen the anime, because if you had you wouldnt have said that. Sailor Moon does have romace, definitely, but its not heavy. As for needing more action, pfft. It has *a lot* of action, much more action than romance. You are doing nothing but misleading people and making me think that you haven't seen Sailor Moon, and thus, dont know what youre talking about, which really annoys me. If youre going to say something, please make sure you know what youre saying.
    Last edited by Quik; 07-28-2006 at 01:52 AM.

StUpid BlackZephyrus will become famous soon enough BlackZephyrus's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-10-2006 04:44 PM
    Threads

"I'm not a fan myself, but I don't hate it. As far as the weapons go..." Strokes chin thoughtfully, "She uses a compact to transform and a pen to disguise herself. A pen!" Shrugs and yawns, "It isn't a bad series, but not the best. Though Naoko Takeuchi did mix up Saturn and Pluto's powers."
    fanbutton made for my dear FMA249
    "Hey, like my new cutsom title? Courtesy of Sasaki_kojiro I believe."

Senior Member Quik has much to be proud of Quik has much to be proud of Quik has much to be proud of Quik has much to be proud of Quik has much to be proud of Quik has much to be proud of Quik has much to be proud of Quik has much to be proud of Quik's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by BlackZephyrus
    "I'm not a fan myself, but I don't hate it. As far as the weapons go..." Strokes chin thoughtfully, "She uses a compact to transform and a pen to disguise herself. A pen!"
    I hope youre joking.

Shrugs and yawns, "It isn't a bad series, but not the best. Though Naoko Takeuchi did mix up Saturn and Pluto's powers."
    Why on earth do you think that?
    Last edited by Quik; 07-28-2006 at 03:28 AM.

StUpid BlackZephyrus will become famous soon enough BlackZephyrus's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-10-2006 04:44 PM
    Threads

"And if I wasn't joking?" Raises an eyebrow for a moment. "Technically Pluto possessed the power of death and Saturn was time, you can look up the Greek and Roman mythology if you want to see what I mean."
    fanbutton made for my dear FMA249
    "Hey, like my new cutsom title? Courtesy of Sasaki_kojiro I believe."

Gil
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"I'm not a fan myself, but I don't hate it. As far as the weapons go..." Strokes chin thoughtfully, "She uses a compact to transform and a pen to disguise herself. A pen!" Shrugs and yawns, "It isn't a bad series, but not the best. Though Naoko Takeuchi did mix up Saturn and Pluto's powers."
    Naoko takeuchi is a wonderfully talented artist, her series is the most popular anime/manga/live action series known.

Naoko takeuchi didn't 'mix up' saturn and pluto's powers .. she just decided to give them powers that she wanted to give them. Planet mercury is the closest to the sun, but naoko gave sailor mercury powers of ice and water. Is that a mix up too? no.

And what's wrong with using magical items? this is a magical girl series, obviously they will use magical items. And, it's NOT just a 'pen', it's a magical hensou pen. ^^
    月の光は愛のメッセージ

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"And if I wasn't joking?" Raises an eyebrow for a moment.
    Then you would be wrong.

I was hoping that you were joking so that I wouldnt think you really were a complete idiot. I think that you were joking, I'd just like you to confirm it.
    Last edited by Quik; 07-28-2006 at 01:48 AM.

Last but not least the_last_icarian has a reputation beyond repute the_last_icarian has a reputation beyond repute the_last_icarian has a reputation beyond repute the_last_icarian has a reputation beyond repute the_last_icarian has a reputation beyond repute the_last_icarian has a reputation beyond repute the_last_icarian has a reputation beyond repute the_last_icarian has a reputation beyond repute the_last_icarian has a reputation beyond repute the_last_icarian has a reputation beyond repute the_last_icarian has a reputation beyond repute the_last_icarian's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-07-2012 01:20 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Well I have nothing against it but if you ask me, it is kind of cliche.
    Where am I?

Was I hibernating?

^^
    (o_o)
    (vv )

Wanna be my buddy?

Closed Thread

Thread Information