AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: The Xeno Series talk. Xenogears, Xenosaga, Xenosaga2.

In Airforce. Love Ya gene the man has a reputation beyond repute gene the man has a reputation beyond repute gene the man has a reputation beyond repute gene the man has a reputation beyond repute gene the man has a reputation beyond repute gene the man has a reputation beyond repute gene the man has a reputation beyond repute gene the man has a reputation beyond repute gene the man has a reputation beyond repute gene the man has a reputation beyond repute gene the man has a reputation beyond repute gene the man's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-01-2010 08:30 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default The Xeno Series talk. Xenogears, Xenosaga, Xenosaga2.

Hello and welcome. I would like to converse about your thoughts on these three wonderful games. Say whatever you would like about them and I will reply. Also ask a question about it and I will try to give you an answer.
    "What is life without pain?."

Member Vash the Flash is infamous around these parts Vash the Flash's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-29-2006 08:15 AM
    Threads

I have played Xenosaga and I must say I enjoyed it, but I have been just too lazy to go out and buy the second one. I haven't seen Xenogears seeing how it's an older game, but the Xenogears are episodes 4, 5, and 6 of the Xenosaga series, correct?

We the Willing lead by the Unknowing,
    Are doing to impossible for the ungrateful,
    We have done so much for so long with so little,
    We are now qualified to do anything with nothing.

In Airforce. Love Ya gene the man has a reputation beyond repute gene the man has a reputation beyond repute gene the man has a reputation beyond repute gene the man has a reputation beyond repute gene the man has a reputation beyond repute gene the man has a reputation beyond repute gene the man has a reputation beyond repute gene the man has a reputation beyond repute gene the man has a reputation beyond repute gene the man has a reputation beyond repute gene the man has a reputation beyond repute gene the man's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-01-2010 08:30 AM
    Threads

I haven't seen the show in forever so I can't say right away. But I will get back to you with that answer. I believe that the main character of Xenogears was Lang or Long or something close to that. So if in the anime shows a man with long dark hair and fights with his hands. Then yes that would have to be Xenogears.
    "What is life without pain?."

Closed Thread

Thread Information