AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: New AND Improved! (Misc Rules)

Why don't fingers fing? Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-15-2009 01:19 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default New AND Improved! (Misc Rules)

Well then, hopefully that will trick some of you into coming into this thread.

With summer coming around, rules are starting to get broken all over the place. So here is the summer refresher ^_^ In a spiffy question and answer format.

Q. Can I post quizzes, rating threads, or posting games?
    A. Well, no. Unless you pay each of the misc mods a million dollars because it would take about a million hours to keep up to date on those threads. And we have jobs--most of us do anyway.

Q. Can I swear?
    A. No! Alluding to swearing is not allowed either. We don't want to be explaining to a nine year old why you said that word you did. And no, you're not clever if you think you're fooling the censors.

Q. Do people care how I post?
    A. Well, lets put it this way. dO u EnJoY rEaDiN' sTuFf wRoTe LiEk tIs?
    Yea, we don't either. If you want people to respond to you, write the best you can.

Q. Can I talk about sex, drugs, and rock and roll?
    A. You can talk about two of the three. Rock and Roll belongs in J-Pop. But we do welcome mature discussions about the other topics. But it has to be mature. No "I got so wasted" or "This girl was so hot and we..." We want to hear mature opinions.

Q. I can't see a post on my topic, can I post it?
    A. How hard did you look? If you used the search function and you're sure the topic belongs in misc, then yes. If you didn't search...well the misc mods know everything and we will swoop in and shut you down. We're good like that.

Q. I want to chat randomly with people, can I do that?
    A. Sure you can--in the chat room. Misc is not the place for it.

Q. X said something I disagree with. It's ok to flame him right?
    A. No. It's not. Report the thread or PM one of the misc mods. Leave the flames for marshmellows.

Q. I have a question you haven't answered.
    A. PM us. We're friendly and only Missy bites--and that's only on days that end in Y. You can also post in this thread. However, stupid questions will lead to warnings.

The Greekest Letter in the Alphabet. Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-17-2021 05:53 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Marooroo Steam ID: Maru_Mod_Dashi

Tricked me into comming in here. I thought: A new and imroved Klutz?
    Anyway, this'll be a great way to help new users understand the rules of the abused Misc section.
    I have a questions, can you list the consequences of not following the rules?
    You know, so everyone knows why they shouldnt do bad and spammy things around here

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    (:| |: )
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

Why don't fingers fing? Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by MaruDashi
    Tricked me into comming in here. I thought: A new and imroved Klutz?
    Anyway, this'll be a great way to help new users understand the rules of the abused Misc section.
    I have a questions, can you list the consequences of not following the rules?
    You know, so everyone knows why they shouldnt do bad and spammy things around here
    Sure thing.

When it comes to general annoyances--like bad grammar, typing crazy, or leet speak, there's no warnings or real consequences. Though others may get annoyed and bad rep you.

For other things, like swearing, flaming, or inappropriate topics, we tend to remove the post. The second time, we'll bad rep you, then we move onto warnings.

More deliberate rule breaking can be an automatic warning. Sometimes we just give a super duper idiocy warning, which bans you for at least 5 days.

SPQR Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-04-2009 08:57 PM
    Threads

teacher teacher I have a question

what exactly constitutes a swear? I've seen some words allowed and others not here, so I am as you say... confuzzled. Especially given my ... surroundings and people I work with, I am inclined to let the odd breach of decorum out a few times. Since I loathe to break rules, I need to know what exactly is acceptable and not.

je te remercie à l'avance

Goddess (Mom <333) Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako's Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Gifts Dr Who Tardis Dr Who SonicScrewdriver Dr Who K9
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-05-2011 02:24 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

your four (and sometimes three) letter words are all out! (I'm assuming you have two neurons that communicate to form a synapse and can figure out what I mean) Any compound of your usual swear words are out. ones that end in -hole, head, etc.

Damn is OK as long as its not over used. "Damn the damning damner with a damn hammer". Not good. "Damn that was funny" is OK.

The best I can give you is think like PG, would you see them say it in "Parent Trap" or "Chitty Chitty bang bang" then we probably won't allow it.

I am all for mature debates about religion, gender biasedness, Affirmative action, and gosh wasn't that Michael Moore movie swell. Unfortunatly most of the time it turns into "OMGZ u suk cuz i belve in god n hes reel and u dont and ur goin ta hell" Which compounds and my brain begins to hurt,then I get moody, and angry, and that doens't work out well for anyone. I usually take it out on some unsuspecting chatter in the chat room and they don't appreciate it. So think of the poor chatters and don't flame, even if you feel like your believes, ideals, morals, rights, etc are being violated.

In the end just remember there are 9 year olds about, and try to keep it an environement that they too can chat in.

The Goddess has Spoken
    A simple kiss can warm an entire body

4: [Classified brah] Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Tuxedo Mask Rose Mario Question Block Pen
    Mentioned
    301 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-06-2015 01:53 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Sagat
    teacher teacher I have a question

what exactly constitutes a swear? I've seen some words allowed and others not here, so I am as you say... confuzzled. Especially given my ... surroundings and people I work with, I am inclined to let the odd breach of decorum out a few times. Since I loathe to break rules, I need to know what exactly is acceptable and not.

je te remercie à l'avance
    As to my understanding, if (the phrase) it refers to any bodily cavity, - function or ethnicity, it's not allowed. So you're free to blaspheme, and say "what the hell?". Personally, I refrain from using blasphemous swearing since I do not wish to contribute to spreading religion. I pretty much use variations of two "swear"-words: Freck (a town in romania), and bleeding.

Oh, and you can't directly assault people (eg. EAT FLAMING DEATH!!!). That will make the mods sad.

I'm not sure if this is what the rules excactly specify, but at this level it doesen't get edited away by mods.
    Last edited by Eris; 06-14-2006 at 04:45 PM.

Hey look, Japan made a movie about me!

Moderator/Chat Admin Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy's Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Gifts Moon Crescent Wand Batteries 007 - Squirtle
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-16-2014 04:10 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Leyzee PSN ID: Leyzors Steam ID: Leyzee

Some additions ^_^

Q. I see someone spamming/flaming/cursing. What do i do?
    A. Report the post. Do not reply and put "stop spamming" or some other remark because you're pretty much just adding to the spam. Just report the post, and we'll go from there. You can even try to catch us on messengers. (My MSN is always open, and I hang around in Chat quite often.)

Q. My thread disappeared! Where did it go?
    A. Chances are, you created a topic that could not be left out in main due to its contents, and was immediately trashed. But if you have trouble 'finding' a topic you made with reasonable content, use the Search feature and try to find it that way. Having more problems? PM us.

Q. A topic was closed, can I open another one?
    A. If it was closed for length and didn't end with something bad, then feel free (with the exception of the Picture thread.) But do not immediately open another thread if the previous one was closed for spam or flaming. We usually wanna give some time in between. It could also depend on which topic it is and how it went.

Signature brought to you by Balance.

Addicted to Capernicus! Sailor Lunar Eclipse has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Lunar Eclipse has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Lunar Eclipse has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Lunar Eclipse has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Lunar Eclipse has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Lunar Eclipse has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Lunar Eclipse has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Lunar Eclipse has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Lunar Eclipse has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Lunar Eclipse has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Lunar Eclipse has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Lunar Eclipse's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-22-2007 05:56 PM
    Threads

Uh little stupid question...
    You say report a post..
    I've asked before and I didn't get an answer. How do I do that. I can't figure it out. I know this sounds really stupid, and it is, but tell me, please!!!

Moderator/Chat Admin Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy's Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Gifts Moon Crescent Wand Batteries 007 - Squirtle
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-16-2014 04:10 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Leyzee PSN ID: Leyzors Steam ID: Leyzee

You see the triangle with the exclamation point in the middle? It's right next to the reputation scale. Click that on the post and type in a reason, and it will send a message to the mods of the section and I think the admins as well.

^_^

Signature brought to you by Balance.

This is my AWESOME face! Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-17-2009 06:54 PM
    Threads

Question - how come I can't type [removed], BUT I can type and get away with [removed]?

*EDIT* And as an off topic thing...if it's new, it's a never before made product! If it's improved, it's an existing product made better! You can't have both people! It doesn't work! IT DOESN'T WORK!
    Last edited by Storm Strife; 06-15-2006 at 05:52 AM. Reason: Corrected some inconsistencies left since Klutz edited
    The Tao of Rayne - Clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience...if that fails, try something in the dairy variety.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I see your point Storm Strife.

The only reason I can explain it is that we're not perfect. And my personal background hasn't considered the second word a swear.

However, we will be more vigilant about it from now on.

And to McDoom: Je ne parle pas tres bien francais

Senior Member Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna's Avatar
    Gil
    Shh
    Gifts Flowers Fan2 R2 Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    249 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-06-2015 06:16 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

hey....i speak spanish and malay!!!

lol i don't know wut u guys r saying in french...help!!!

yea i have a question

can we post pictures in this forum...what would happen if you posted nude pictures jw lolz???

From SkullMuffins on deviantart

Instagram|Tumblr

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by BLOODyOrCHIDZ735
    can we post pictures in this forum...what would happen if you posted nude pictures jw lolz???
    You would be banned. Plain and simple. That's something that will not be tolerated.

Appropriate pictures can be posted in the post your pics threads.

And at McDoom: I see. No, I'm not mad. Actually, I really had to think about why you though I'd be mad.
    I tend to forget after I tell people to knock it off ^_^ Unless they keep breaking rules -_-

Goddess (Mom <333) Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako's Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

the next person who posts spam will be warned and have their post count reduced.

The Goddess has Spoken

Gil
    Busy
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

You mauling of the english grammar rules is insulting to me. But on topic.

You agree to not use the Service to:

1. upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any Content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable;
    Any and all nude pics fall under obscene, or if you're under age, unlawful. So its right there in where you clicked "I AGREE" when signing up for an account. I would HIGHLY recommend reading things you agree to before you blindly agree. Altho reading your posts are tortious. Please stop posting in ginormous font with an electric color, and try using punctuation once in a while.

The Goddess has Spoken

boopaloop! Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-19-2013 11:08 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

That person totally got owned.

Question though, if someone can PM it to me since it was edited out, the first post on the second page, by Klutz. She said her personal background didn't consider the second word a swear, what was it?

And we can still say hell right? That wasn't covered, but I figured I'd ask just in case someone thought they might get warned for it. (Telling someone to go to hell is still bad though, right?)
    making emo kids[/URL] cry since 1998

SPARKLE SPARKLE!!! Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra's Avatar
    Gil
    Ornery
    Gifts Tsubasa Mokona Eva Penpen
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-12-2015 07:17 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

You so don't listen! There is only one pic thread on this site for posting pics of yourself. The mods of Misc create that thread. On the very first page of that thread are a list of rules. And as Minako pointed out, when you joined this site you agreed not to post anything obscene. And I should think on a site that has such a variety of ages from very young to, well, certainly old enough to know better would recognise that posting nude photos (as that would fall in the R/X category) would not be welcomed. We like to maintain a G to PG rating here.

Remember if your mum would be shocked to hear/see it then it's not going to fly.
    Anime-Tron

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
    Mom: Iris Brother: Cypher Sister: LPS Boyfriend: Rodimus
    Siggy by DPBM

100% Vitamin C Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-21-2008 08:57 PM
    Threads

Alrighty. I knew I would get around to postin' in this thread sooner or later.

Just a tiny question. Is okay to start a thread about stuff like religion, sexual orientation, or abortion? You know, generally touchy subjects? I once started a thread asking about fellow members belief in a higher power, and it was quickly shut down. People weren't spamming, or being idiots; it was just considered a little too dangerous because people might start being stupid. What's considered off-limits in that area?

About the naked picture thing: Why would you want to post nude pictures of yourself on a site that is PG-rated? If you had kids, would you want them to go to a supposably "child friendly" site, only to have them see porn?
    -Back! From Outer Space!-
    -Soldats Royal Family-

boopaloop! Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-19-2013 11:08 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Usually with religious topics that happens. I wouldn't mind seeing real discussion on the other two though. Up to the mods on what they'd allow though. I know it can be a real pain to have so many discussions open at once that are prone for people losing thier tempers.
    making emo kids[/URL] cry since 1998

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

We try to allow Religion topics--just like any other topics. However, it is a hot topic and usually leads to flaming and a lot of immaturity.

Sometimes there's a lot of that happening, so we don't even allow the topic to go. It's really a dice roll. Sometimes we'll try to see how it goes, sometimes we won't let it off the ground.

Senior Member Alias-Revolution has a reputation beyond repute Alias-Revolution has a reputation beyond repute Alias-Revolution has a reputation beyond repute Alias-Revolution has a reputation beyond repute Alias-Revolution has a reputation beyond repute Alias-Revolution has a reputation beyond repute Alias-Revolution has a reputation beyond repute Alias-Revolution has a reputation beyond repute Alias-Revolution has a reputation beyond repute Alias-Revolution has a reputation beyond repute Alias-Revolution has a reputation beyond repute Alias-Revolution's Avatar
    Nerdy
    Gifts Black Beauty LesPauls Mic TNG Communicator
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-16-2012 12:28 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Zeke Stryker XFIRE ID: Bignate101 Wii Code: 4265 2672 0811 8128

Wow... This topic is REALLY spammed up...

Anyway, I have yet another question for you.

On the topic of religion, what would happen to a thread that was created for the discussion of all religion, but turned into a thread of "preaching" one religions beleifs? Would you still consider it a decent thread, or would you throw it out, and why?
    Kaitou Ace: Before she gets eaten by zombies,
    let's change the camera angle so you can see her panties.
    Kaitou Ace: repeat *100

Gil
    Busy
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Its not so much the "preaching" as it turns into people going "ZOMG your religion sucks and therefore you suck you have no idea what you're talking about you flaming flamer!!!! I HATE YOU DIE IN A FIRE"

Which happens more often than not.

Senior Member Alias-Revolution has a reputation beyond repute Alias-Revolution has a reputation beyond repute Alias-Revolution has a reputation beyond repute Alias-Revolution has a reputation beyond repute Alias-Revolution has a reputation beyond repute Alias-Revolution has a reputation beyond repute Alias-Revolution has a reputation beyond repute Alias-Revolution has a reputation beyond repute Alias-Revolution has a reputation beyond repute Alias-Revolution has a reputation beyond repute Alias-Revolution has a reputation beyond repute Alias-Revolution's Avatar
    Nerdy
    Gifts Black Beauty LesPauls Mic TNG Communicator
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-16-2012 12:28 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Zeke Stryker XFIRE ID: Bignate101 Wii Code: 4265 2672 0811 8128

Here's another.

More often than not, the misc section is filled with "Presidential Rating" threads. What does it take to constitute the frequent closure of these? Is it only the fact that it turns into a "Bush bashing" thread?

Also, I doubt this would happen, if the majority of the posts in said thread were reasonable and actually had a decent case behind the opinions posted, would this thread be allowed?
    Kaitou Ace: Before she gets eaten by zombies,
    let's change the camera angle so you can see her panties.
    Kaitou Ace: repeat *100

There's nothing new Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000's Avatar
    Gil
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-04-2011 11:27 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Alias-Revolution
    More often than not, the misc section is filled with "Presidential Rating" threads. What does it take to constitute the frequent closure of these? Is it only the fact that it turns into a "Bush bashing" thread?
    Yeah.
    Also, I doubt this would happen, if the majority of the posts in said thread were reasonable and actually had a decent case behind the opinions posted, would this thread be allowed?
    Yeah.
    Ehhh, I dunno if I'll stick around. We'll see.

The List of Hate, My self-indulgent journal-thing.
    Last Post:
    Video Vomit 05/11/11

Senior Member Ms. Lucy has a reputation beyond repute Ms. Lucy has a reputation beyond repute Ms. Lucy has a reputation beyond repute Ms. Lucy has a reputation beyond repute Ms. Lucy has a reputation beyond repute Ms. Lucy has a reputation beyond repute Ms. Lucy has a reputation beyond repute Ms. Lucy has a reputation beyond repute Ms. Lucy has a reputation beyond repute Ms. Lucy has a reputation beyond repute Ms. Lucy has a reputation beyond repute Ms. Lucy's Avatar
    Gil
    Breezy
    Gifts 147 - Dratini Paint Palette
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-18-2013 03:13 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I have a question.

If you want to delete your own thread, can you do it?
    If you can, then how? I am having trouble trying to delete one
    of my threads.
    Signature by Seung-li

Closed Thread

Thread Information