AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: My Orange Heaven~

Senior Member ore wA Tenshi has a reputation beyond repute ore wA Tenshi has a reputation beyond repute ore wA Tenshi has a reputation beyond repute ore wA Tenshi has a reputation beyond repute ore wA Tenshi has a reputation beyond repute ore wA Tenshi has a reputation beyond repute ore wA Tenshi has a reputation beyond repute ore wA Tenshi has a reputation beyond repute ore wA Tenshi has a reputation beyond repute ore wA Tenshi has a reputation beyond repute ore wA Tenshi has a reputation beyond repute ore wA Tenshi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-03-2007 03:20 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

No, as I said, it was only pen work. One of those cheap and crappy blue ink pens?! I like to make sketches with those!
    I see that pic really had success^^ And just in case, the color is blue, it's the picture I took that makes it look purlple

Normally people draw the head shape first and then it's features, but I usually do the opposite. I don't think it can be said to be wrong, it is just the way I started doing and the way that now I'm more confortable of doing. After I drew her eyes nose and mouth, I draw the face shape, and finall the hair, always with a light touch on the pen. It's after that that I start adding details such as coloring the eyes and adding some shadow (though there's not much on this one). The hair really was a pain to do, though it's the procedure I take when doing it with pencil... But as the head was big and everything! To do hair like that you just got to be patient, really! One hair at a time, not coloring all that surface with one color tone... One by one always paying attention to the direction of course. In the end that's the result. And that's it!

Peace~

< if you like my work, add this to your sig and support my Orange Heaven~ !Arigato Gozaimashita!

Senior Member ore wA Tenshi has a reputation beyond repute ore wA Tenshi has a reputation beyond repute ore wA Tenshi has a reputation beyond repute ore wA Tenshi has a reputation beyond repute ore wA Tenshi has a reputation beyond repute ore wA Tenshi has a reputation beyond repute ore wA Tenshi has a reputation beyond repute ore wA Tenshi has a reputation beyond repute ore wA Tenshi has a reputation beyond repute ore wA Tenshi has a reputation beyond repute ore wA Tenshi has a reputation beyond repute ore wA Tenshi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Hey, so my thread's name is changed! Thanks Die Tod von Euch!

Ookami-chan! That crunched muzzle thingy (lol) did you mean something like 'the nose's too short' ? 'Cause if you did, you're right! I'll try to get it right next time I draw Makoto
    This thing is taking too long to conclude, because I'm already getting tired of painting it! (this lazziness is unstoppable! eheh) Anyhow, I'm keeping it up with the slight problem that my black color pencil is like, very short and I really need a lot of it to paint Morita (the boy) I went to buy a new one, but couldn't find the color! My friend's birthday is today and I don't have this finished yet! I guess I'll just have to make the best I can 'till this evening, and I'll show him later what's already done!

As for you mE., I'll fill out your request as soon as I can!

Peace~

< if you like my work, add this to your sig and support my Orange Heaven~ !Arigato Gozaimashita!

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Ok so here they go mE.
    Sorry to keep you waiting!

1. arm tut
    2. 'what age' tips

Peace~
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	arms_tut.JPG‎
Views:	102
Size:	301.8 KB
ID:	14383   Click image for larger version

Name:	chars_age tut.JPG‎
Views:	80
Size:	106.8 KB
ID:	14384  
    Last edited by ore wA Tenshi; 02-04-2007 at 07:25 PM.

The Hellhound Guardian Anjiru Ookami has a reputation beyond repute Anjiru Ookami has a reputation beyond repute Anjiru Ookami has a reputation beyond repute Anjiru Ookami has a reputation beyond repute Anjiru Ookami has a reputation beyond repute Anjiru Ookami has a reputation beyond repute Anjiru Ookami has a reputation beyond repute Anjiru Ookami has a reputation beyond repute Anjiru Ookami has a reputation beyond repute Anjiru Ookami has a reputation beyond repute Anjiru Ookami has a reputation beyond repute Anjiru Ookami's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-09-2008 03:34 AM
    Threads

NICE!!!!! i love that Arm tutorial!!! its so helpful! =^-^= ill use it for SURE!!!! ^^

and that age on is good to!
    I am AnimeForum.com's resident Hellhound Puppy, ain't I cute? ;3

Senior Member dulx is on a distinguished road dulx's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-11-2007 03:37 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: .

Those are very very and VERY wel done my friend ^^..

Somethimes you need to be carefull with the propotions but hey! even i can say that i like them ^^..

Keep up the good work..
    Angel Punishment.

My Artwork, Warning these image's are big..
    http://www.animeforum.com/showthread.php?t=55313

http://dulx.deviantart.com/
    My DeviantART.

Senior Member mE. has a spectacular aura about mE. has a spectacular aura about mE.'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-12-2008 04:10 PM
    Threads

Thanks. The last time you showed me how too draw faces from the side view, it really helped me improve my drawings look a lot better now. I'll post new stuff in soon.
    As for these they tuts they are helpful. Just one question about drawing super old people where do I put the wrinkles (if I add just around the mouth they look like old kids)?

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Thanks Dulx! And I most certainly will!
    Thanks Ookami and mE., I'm glad those could help you!

Ok mE., here go some tips to draw old people... Hope it'll help as well...
    Any other questions, just ask!

I'll be posting soon a portrait from Kyo (Dir en Grey vocalist). I started drawing it Saturday when I went to a J-rock event and bought a poster of the band. I leave the link to the picture so you can compare it later with my drawing.

Peace~

Name:	old char_tut.JPG‎
Views:	78
Size:	230.7 KB
ID:	14396  

The Hellhound Guardian Anjiru Ookami has a reputation beyond repute Anjiru Ookami has a reputation beyond repute Anjiru Ookami has a reputation beyond repute Anjiru Ookami has a reputation beyond repute Anjiru Ookami has a reputation beyond repute Anjiru Ookami has a reputation beyond repute Anjiru Ookami has a reputation beyond repute Anjiru Ookami has a reputation beyond repute Anjiru Ookami has a reputation beyond repute Anjiru Ookami has a reputation beyond repute Anjiru Ookami has a reputation beyond repute Anjiru Ookami's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Oh Man!!!! Your Tutorials Rock!!!!!!

Senior Member mE. has a spectacular aura about mE. has a spectacular aura about mE.'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

hehe neat.
    now now I can make my characters a little more grown up.
    Thanks.
    No more questions for now (I bet you have other things to do than draw tuts for mE ^_^).

Hmm. I know your portrait of Kyo is going to be awesome because your pics look photo realistic.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

mE. you can ask me whatever you want anytime^^ It was kind of enjoying to make those tutorials.

So here goes Kyo's portrait, and the last pic I took from that wolf drawing... I won't be posting any more pictures till it's finished and scanned, so yeah, it may take a while!

Peace~

Name:	Kyo_Dir en Grey copy.jpg‎
Views:	84
Size:	554.7 KB
ID:	14408   Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC00292.JPG‎
Views:	71
Size:	738.7 KB
ID:	14409  

Senior Member dulx is on a distinguished road dulx's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-11-2007 03:37 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: .

That is some AWESOME realism Art what ive seen in this art thread!!..

Dude let me halle tjya ^^..

For serious i wish i could draw realism with 1 snap like you do 0_o..
    Im very jaleous ^^ keep up the fabulous work ^^..

*Peace*
    Angel Punishment.

My Artwork, Warning these image's are big..
    http://www.animeforum.com/showthread.php?t=55313

http://dulx.deviantart.com/
    My DeviantART.

Gil
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Great!
    It looks just like the link.
    I like them bought, what did you color them in with?

Senior Member Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-03-2010 01:32 AM
    Threads

ore, you have a lot of skill and even more promise. ^^ keep working! I really like what I see. =)
    This post has been approved by Dancing Alec™

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

....*dies from the detail on the first picture*

omg....your the best artist ever.....X____________X

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Thanks dulx, mE., Whispers (how have you been doing? long time no see ) and Ookami, really!

dulx, you don't need to be jealous! You're such a talented artist!
    My original style is realism really. It has a year and some changes when I started watching and drawing anime stuff... Yet I don't really draw anime style; I rather mix up the styles, realism and cartoon, not letting any of them behind... If I stop practicing any of those I may lose the "touch". Anyways... it really was practice^^
    Kyo's portrait was made with graphite apart from the eye on which I used color pencils. On Morita & Makoto's picture I'm also using color pencils... That's really the only method I use to color my stuff^^

Ookami that's too much lol xD But thank you!

Peace~

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

NO! its not too much!!!! its not enough!!!! you are god!!!! *BOWS*

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I'm god?! wow xD That's funneh!
    Anyways, I just noticed I wrote 2006 on the portrait's date xD I'm really not O.K.! lol

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

1. random OrangeRange fanGirl
    2. Miyavi fanArt

Name:	OR_fanGirl_Original1.jpg‎
Views:	62
Size:	525.2 KB
ID:	14585   Click image for larger version

Name:	miyavi_portrait1_copy.jpg‎
Views:	52
Size:	354.3 KB
ID:	14586  
    Last edited by ore wA Tenshi; 02-25-2007 at 11:58 PM.

Gil
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

The fan girl is awsome (soo cool).
    The fanart is good as well.

Smile -Noata- loves you Sachiko-Chan is a glorious beacon of light Sachiko-Chan is a glorious beacon of light Sachiko-Chan is a glorious beacon of light Sachiko-Chan is a glorious beacon of light Sachiko-Chan is a glorious beacon of light Sachiko-Chan is a glorious beacon of light Sachiko-Chan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-30-2007 03:33 PM
    On my bed with a pencil in my hand and my sketchbook in my lap.
    Threads

wow. i love how you drew the wolf. I love drawing animals...but I'm no good at drawing the fur and stuff. Could you maybe help me out with that a little. i don't mean to bother you but I really would like some help.
    Sig made by the lovely: Nespa

"Don't look back. If you got something to do, then only look forward."
    - Kurogane ( Resiervoir Chronicle)

Member Ninamori-Chan is a name known to all Ninamori-Chan is a name known to all Ninamori-Chan is a name known to all Ninamori-Chan is a name known to all Ninamori-Chan is a name known to all Ninamori-Chan is a name known to all Ninamori-Chan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-14-2007 01:40 PM
    Threads

your a fabulous artist^_^

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I said it once....I'll say it AGAIN! YOU-ARE-GOD!!!!!!!! *bows a thousand times*

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

arigato gozaimasu

Name:	fashion.jpg‎
Views:	57
Size:	350.0 KB
ID:	14800  
    Last edited by ore wA Tenshi; 03-14-2007 at 09:58 AM.

Gil
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I like those pictures of ari they are great.
    And the baby is very life like.

And the newest pic is great, it has good proportions.
    Last edited by mE.; 03-02-2007 at 03:03 AM.

Frozen lullaby mimiruchan has a reputation beyond repute mimiruchan has a reputation beyond repute mimiruchan has a reputation beyond repute mimiruchan has a reputation beyond repute mimiruchan has a reputation beyond repute mimiruchan has a reputation beyond repute mimiruchan has a reputation beyond repute mimiruchan has a reputation beyond repute mimiruchan has a reputation beyond repute mimiruchan has a reputation beyond repute mimiruchan has a reputation beyond repute mimiruchan's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Chibi Crisis Moon Compact Orange Dango Cosmic Heart Compact
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-06-2021 10:37 PM
    Threads

Wow, sweet gallery! I like how you draw your eyes there very nice ^.^

Closed Thread

Thread Information