AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Why does everyone hate Meg from Family Guy?

Gravity of Love Mamimi Maromi has much to be proud of Mamimi Maromi has much to be proud of Mamimi Maromi has much to be proud of Mamimi Maromi has much to be proud of Mamimi Maromi has much to be proud of Mamimi Maromi has much to be proud of Mamimi Maromi has much to be proud of Mamimi Maromi has much to be proud of Mamimi Maromi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-16-2006 04:48 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Why does everyone hate Meg from Family Guy?

Question!Why does everyone hate Meg on family..Except for the part..She's boring and she does nothing on Family Guy.
    meow.

Meet me in outerspace.... Number_the_Stars has a reputation beyond repute Number_the_Stars has a reputation beyond repute Number_the_Stars has a reputation beyond repute Number_the_Stars has a reputation beyond repute Number_the_Stars has a reputation beyond repute Number_the_Stars has a reputation beyond repute Number_the_Stars has a reputation beyond repute Number_the_Stars has a reputation beyond repute Number_the_Stars has a reputation beyond repute Number_the_Stars has a reputation beyond repute Number_the_Stars has a reputation beyond repute Number_the_Stars's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-03-2010 09:01 PM
    Threads

Well Meg's character is basically written as a loser... in interviews about the show the creator says that... Meg's character is someone people can laugh at (for better or for worse)

I don't hate... I sympathize with her.....

God of Jello Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-18-2007 11:30 PM
    It's on a planet, now guess where I live!
    Threads

It's her purpose. Everyone hates her because it is one of their most successful running gags in the show, basically everybody hates her because it's funny.
    Show your work.

8(2x+3x-15)+2=7+19
    8(5x-15)+2=26
    40x - 120 + 2 = 26
    40x - 118 = 26
    40x=I saw what you did with that thirteen year old.

A++

boopaloop! Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-19-2013 11:08 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

She's actually my second favorite character aside from Brian...

I know a lot of people who like Meg's character. It's usually because they feel that they can relate to her.
    making emo kids[/URL] cry since 1998

Senior Member Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-03-2010 01:32 AM
    Threads

Because she's unpopular, not that great in school, not that physically attractive...and totally not-special in any way.

I mean, one of her brothers is an idiot but a brilliant artist, and the other is a baby evil genius. Between the two of them, why SHOULD anyone care about her?
    This post has been approved by Dancing Alec™

Senior Member Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna's Avatar
    Gil
    Shh
    Gifts Flowers Fan2 R2 Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    249 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-06-2015 06:16 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

i think its 1 of those reverse phycology things between a thin line of love and hate

she has a purpose like rageling sed

i think u r suppose to like her wne u get annoyed of stewy and brian lol
    i like her at least

From SkullMuffins on deviantart

Instagram|Tumblr

munky munky15 has a reputation beyond repute munky15 has a reputation beyond repute munky15 has a reputation beyond repute munky15 has a reputation beyond repute munky15 has a reputation beyond repute munky15 has a reputation beyond repute munky15 has a reputation beyond repute munky15 has a reputation beyond repute munky15 has a reputation beyond repute munky15 has a reputation beyond repute munky15 has a reputation beyond repute munky15's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-09-2007 04:10 PM
    Threads

she isnt very funny now stewie is funny

Mad King Surgeon General will become famous soon enough Surgeon General will become famous soon enough Surgeon General's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-24-2006 05:17 PM
    Obviously I'm around here somewere between openly drunk and sober.
    Threads

Stewie has taken over the show. Stewie is funnier then Peter or Brain. Meg I could careless about because she is a complete and total dork.

Thats why she was built to be a loser character that everyone can hates. As someone stated up before.

OMG Thanks Hikarun, Maru, and Dawrune I couldn't choose so I took all of them Thank You Nespa I'm spoiled.

Thats Me.

LED ZEPPELIN RULLLEEE Deathbyspartan has much to be proud of Deathbyspartan has much to be proud of Deathbyspartan has much to be proud of Deathbyspartan has much to be proud of Deathbyspartan has much to be proud of Deathbyspartan has much to be proud of Deathbyspartan has much to be proud of Deathbyspartan has much to be proud of Deathbyspartan has much to be proud of Deathbyspartan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-11-2006 02:12 PM
    Threads

Because she is like Lisa simpson, always complaining and never grateful, and always have something to say, but we don't care about her.

The best are stewie and peter they are great.

and the funnist line is
    "sorry sir you cannot park your truck on the diving board"
    "THATS NOT A TRUCK THATS MY SON"
    "OH sorry, HEY ITS JUST A FAT KID"

Lol that is awesome

Mad King Surgeon General will become famous soon enough Surgeon General will become famous soon enough Surgeon General's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-24-2006 05:17 PM
    Obviously I'm around here somewere between openly drunk and sober.
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Deathbyspartan
    and the funnist line is
    "sorry sir you cannot park your truck on the diving board"
    "THATS NOT A TRUCK THATS MY SON"
    "OH sorry, HEY ITS JUST A FAT KID"
    Wrong the greatest lpart ever:
    Stewie: Qucik grab his legs, I have to find somewere to put this.
    Chris: But I don't think...
    Stewie: Grab his legs!

OMG Thanks Hikarun, Maru, and Dawrune I couldn't choose so I took all of them Thank You Nespa I'm spoiled.

Thats Me.

Owned by Pyro <3 *insertjapanesenamehere* is a splendid one to behold *insertjapanesenamehere* is a splendid one to behold *insertjapanesenamehere* is a splendid one to behold *insertjapanesenamehere* is a splendid one to behold *insertjapanesenamehere* is a splendid one to behold *insertjapanesenamehere* is a splendid one to behold *insertjapanesenamehere* is a splendid one to behold *insertjapanesenamehere* is a splendid one to behold *insertjapanesenamehere*'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-22-2007 09:22 PM
    Threads

i dont hate her! but others might cuz she's rude sometimes and doesnt really do anything in the show.

"Idle hands are the devil's playground..."

Senior Member Bucky Katt has a reputation beyond repute Bucky Katt has a reputation beyond repute Bucky Katt has a reputation beyond repute Bucky Katt has a reputation beyond repute Bucky Katt has a reputation beyond repute Bucky Katt has a reputation beyond repute Bucky Katt has a reputation beyond repute Bucky Katt has a reputation beyond repute Bucky Katt has a reputation beyond repute Bucky Katt has a reputation beyond repute Bucky Katt has a reputation beyond repute Bucky Katt's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-29-2010 12:41 PM
    Threads

Wink

Maybe it's just funny to pick on her because she's probably the only -sort of- normal person on Family Guy.
    The most memorable thing about her is when Lois was being a model, or whatever, Meg tried to explain to Peter how Lois was giving women a bad name. Peter's answer was: "Meg, who let you back into the house?"
    Last edited by Bucky Katt; 06-11-2006 at 07:24 PM.

Member brattychild10 will become famous soon enough brattychild10's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-10-2006 03:47 PM
    Threads

Yay i agree she's such a losser.
    i am INUANI's bratty little bro(REALLY)

Senior Member Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-17-2011 12:14 PM
    Threads

I think people don't like her since she's the embodiement of Teen angst. Personally, for me, I don't care either way. I don't hate the character and I don't like the character. She's just kind of...there.
    All The Ways You Wish Could Be? That's me

Death will come by me Toughfairy101 is infamous around these parts Toughfairy101 is infamous around these parts Toughfairy101 is infamous around these parts Toughfairy101's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-30-2006 10:55 AM
    Threads

She is probably too smart for her own good which makes her a loser.

Senior Member kenny_killer has a reputation beyond repute kenny_killer has a reputation beyond repute kenny_killer has a reputation beyond repute kenny_killer has a reputation beyond repute kenny_killer has a reputation beyond repute kenny_killer has a reputation beyond repute kenny_killer has a reputation beyond repute kenny_killer has a reputation beyond repute kenny_killer has a reputation beyond repute kenny_killer has a reputation beyond repute kenny_killer has a reputation beyond repute kenny_killer's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-18-2010 09:37 PM
    stuck in the process of becoming infinity.
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: ekdromoi

Quote Originally Posted by Whispers
    Because she's unpopular, not that great in school, not that physically attractive...and totally not-special in any way.

I mean, one of her brothers is an idiot but a brilliant artist, and the other is a baby evil genius. Between the two of them, why SHOULD anyone care about her?
    what she said.

[family guy tonight [adult swim] at 11] [yay]
    [We the unappeased, the unaccepting continued looking,
    filling in the silences with our own wishes, fears and fantasies.
    Driven forward by the fact that no matter how empty the world
    seemed, no matter how degraded and used up the world appeared to
    us, we knew that anything was still possible.]

♥ Red Haired Boy jewel2sparkle has a reputation beyond repute jewel2sparkle has a reputation beyond repute jewel2sparkle has a reputation beyond repute jewel2sparkle has a reputation beyond repute jewel2sparkle has a reputation beyond repute jewel2sparkle has a reputation beyond repute jewel2sparkle has a reputation beyond repute jewel2sparkle has a reputation beyond repute jewel2sparkle has a reputation beyond repute jewel2sparkle has a reputation beyond repute jewel2sparkle has a reputation beyond repute jewel2sparkle's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-01-2008 06:02 PM
    Threads

I think she is the character everyone loves to hate.
    ~I'll never wish on another star again~

Just another crazy girl...
    hungry for your
    hot love

Lady Warrior of Ancalimë Warrior5thelement will become famous soon enough Warrior5thelement will become famous soon enough Warrior5thelement's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-18-2006 06:11 AM
    Threads

I Dont no here much. She ok i guess but sometimes she can get annoying.

Banned Forum / Chat Prophet of Death is just really nice Prophet of Death is just really nice Prophet of Death is just really nice Prophet of Death is just really nice Prophet of Death is just really nice Prophet of Death's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-14-2006 07:18 PM
    Threads

Well first off meg is ugly.. Second stewie owns her hard

Special needs child cutter is infamous around these parts cutter is infamous around these parts cutter is infamous around these parts cutter is infamous around these parts cutter is infamous around these parts cutter is infamous around these parts cutter is infamous around these parts cutter is infamous around these parts cutter is infamous around these parts cutter is infamous around these parts cutter is infamous around these parts cutter's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-13-2006 12:35 PM
    Threads

yah wuts up with that? i feel sorry for her

Mazoku decendent Yu Yu Master is a splendid one to behold Yu Yu Master is a splendid one to behold Yu Yu Master is a splendid one to behold Yu Yu Master is a splendid one to behold Yu Yu Master is a splendid one to behold Yu Yu Master is a splendid one to behold Yu Yu Master's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-20-2007 12:35 PM
    Threads

She is a cartoon character. No one should feel bad for a cartoon character. Anime characters on the other hand.......

Senior Member Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-03-2010 01:32 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Yu Yu Master
    She is a cartoon character. No one should feel bad for a cartoon character. Anime characters on the other hand.......
    Uhh. "Cartoons" and "anime" are essentially the same thing. So, then...Japanese characters get more sympathy than American ones?
    This post has been approved by Dancing Alec™

Just Some Color Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-08-2016 01:16 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

I'm not much in the way of a fan, but I really don't like Stewie or Peter. Not to mention most of the neighbors. I don't like things to be over the top, and they can't NOT be.

I'm a Brian and Meg fan. Brian...why not? He's awesome. Meg? I don't know. She has a pathetic quality that's so strong it's almost charming.

*in love with kyle busch* Music Fiend has a reputation beyond repute Music Fiend has a reputation beyond repute Music Fiend has a reputation beyond repute Music Fiend has a reputation beyond repute Music Fiend has a reputation beyond repute Music Fiend has a reputation beyond repute Music Fiend has a reputation beyond repute Music Fiend has a reputation beyond repute Music Fiend has a reputation beyond repute Music Fiend has a reputation beyond repute Music Fiend has a reputation beyond repute Music Fiend's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-17-2011 12:01 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Reiako
    I'm not much in the way of a fan, but I really don't like Stewie or Peter. Not to mention most of the neighbors. I don't like things to be over the top, and they can't NOT be.

I'm a Brian and Meg fan. Brian...why not? He's awesome. Meg? I don't know. She has a pathetic quality that's so strong it's almost charming.
    I'm a huge Stewie fan, but I do like Brian and Meg. The way that Meg is always ignored by her family and everyone in town (except Neil, of course) is just too funny.

Mentioned
    Post(s)
    Tagged
    Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-31-1969 07:00 PM
    Threads

I agree with Masali, she's just there like to complete the 'family', but I'm a HUGE fan of Stewie!!! That evil little runt makes me laugh my gut's out!!!

Closed Thread

Thread Information