AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Major Events of your life

:.: Cold As Ice :.: Aisu Hinate is infamous around these parts Aisu Hinate is infamous around these parts Aisu Hinate is infamous around these parts Aisu Hinate is infamous around these parts Aisu Hinate is infamous around these parts Aisu Hinate is infamous around these parts Aisu Hinate is infamous around these parts Aisu Hinate is infamous around these parts Aisu Hinate is infamous around these parts Aisu Hinate is infamous around these parts Aisu Hinate is infamous around these parts Aisu Hinate's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-02-2007 10:00 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Major Events of your life

List the main things that have happened to you in your life. It can be anything as long as it's a major thing. Be sure to put your age at the time that it happened. Here's mine.

4~ Parents broke up. My mom went to marry this rich guy
    6~ Older brother died
    8~ Dad remarried.
    9~ Old mom and her new husband died in a car crash. - All of their money was givin to us so we got to buy a bigger house.
    10~ Dad won Lotto 649. - We got to buy a house - Met my real grandma. (My dad's adopted so I never knew my real family.)
    13~ Real grandma dies of old age - We inherited her 100 year old house which is more like a castle.

Wow, I didn't realise how many things have happened to me up untill now. Ha! I've had a real serious life. Oh well, things have started to die down now. Lets hear about your life now

Local Idiot wolf-on-the-hunt is infamous around these parts wolf-on-the-hunt is infamous around these parts wolf-on-the-hunt is infamous around these parts wolf-on-the-hunt is infamous around these parts wolf-on-the-hunt is infamous around these parts wolf-on-the-hunt's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-30-2006 02:16 AM
    on the ragged edge of the world i'll roam. and the home of the wolf will be my home.
    Threads

hmmmm uh yeah your sound kinda hapy in the end.......... dude you totaly suck-.-
    my lifes basiccly bean a hell hole so i dont know my most life changeing event was maybe the day my life started going down hill

:.: Cold As Ice :.: Aisu Hinate is infamous around these parts Aisu Hinate is infamous around these parts Aisu Hinate is infamous around these parts Aisu Hinate is infamous around these parts Aisu Hinate is infamous around these parts Aisu Hinate is infamous around these parts Aisu Hinate is infamous around these parts Aisu Hinate is infamous around these parts Aisu Hinate is infamous around these parts Aisu Hinate is infamous around these parts Aisu Hinate is infamous around these parts Aisu Hinate's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

DudeETTE please. Thank you. Aww come on, your life has to have some good things in it. I mean look at all the things that happened to me and I got through it. Just look ahaid and sooner or later you'll see the light.

boopaloop! Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-19-2013 11:08 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

1990, moved to the house I live in now, and got a kitty named Smokie.
    1993, Got followed to school by a child predator. (This was a really emotiaonlly scaring time. He was following me AND taking his clothes off saying "Little girl come here." sometimes I still have bad dreams about it.)
    1995, I found out my dad, wasn't really my dad. Shortly after, him and my mom split up. (He's still very much my father and the only father figure I've ever had. And he's not even my biological father. Now that my friends is a true man.)
    1998-1999, Found tuxedomask.com and started writing fanfiction.
    1999, met Rani. Who became my best friend for a very long time.
    2000, Got expelled from school. Became a mod (I think that was 2000, I have no idea.) Became an admin at animelegacy.
    2004, saw the distillers live.
    2005, my kitty smokie went missing.
    2006, went through a very tramatic time in my life.
    making emo kids[/URL] cry since 1998

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

1993, Got followed to school by a child predator. (This was a really emotiaonlly scaring time. He was following me AND taking his clothes off saying "Little girl come here." sometimes I still have bad dreams about it.)
    Now THAT'S scary. I would probably have bad dreams about it too.

Mentioned
    Post(s)
    Tagged
    Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-31-1969 07:00 PM
    Threads

Age 4--My little sister was born 7 weeks premature and almost died 3 times when her lungs kept collapsing. She pulled through and I named her Heather.
    Age 5--Started kindergarten and was traumatized by the other kids who thought I was a boy--the night before my mom cut off all my butt-length hair!
    Age 16--Lost a good friend to AIDS, started partying way too much, got in a lot of trouble with my parents.
    Age 18--Got into a fight with my best friend and wound up having to go to court. Scared straight and stopped fighting. Later, graduated from high school with honors in top quarter of my class. Decided to take some time off before college.
    Age 19--Diagnosed with Hodgkin's lymphoma. Underwent chemo and was cured the very same year.
    Age 20--Started college. Managed to work full-time and go to school full-time and make Dean's List.
    Age 21--Lost my grandfather to cancer.
    Age 22--My close friend Clyde killed himself.
    Recently--Lost my cat, an uncle, and my love, but regained the belief that I can overcome anything. Events in a person's life, whether good or bad, constantly shape that person's life.

Local Idiot wolf-on-the-hunt is infamous around these parts wolf-on-the-hunt is infamous around these parts wolf-on-the-hunt is infamous around these parts wolf-on-the-hunt is infamous around these parts wolf-on-the-hunt is infamous around these parts wolf-on-the-hunt's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    on the ragged edge of the world i'll roam. and the home of the wolf will be my home.
    Threads

uh maybe you guy's should post some good thing too......is it geting cold in here??

Fiddle Faddle Victim Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-08-2007 01:04 AM
    Threads

Age 15 - Cut part of my toe off. O.o That hurt.
    Age 17 - Was in my first car accident.
    Age 17 - Graduated from high school.
    Age 18 - Lost my grandfather and someone else very dear to me.
    Age 18 - Was a passenger in a car accident which gave me whiplash.
    Age 19 - Settled my lawsuit out of court due to being injured in said car accident above.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

*shiver* hey i would say something good if i had somthing to say ^.^;;;

Cute and Loveable Cat_Demon has a reputation beyond repute Cat_Demon has a reputation beyond repute Cat_Demon has a reputation beyond repute Cat_Demon has a reputation beyond repute Cat_Demon has a reputation beyond repute Cat_Demon has a reputation beyond repute Cat_Demon has a reputation beyond repute Cat_Demon has a reputation beyond repute Cat_Demon has a reputation beyond repute Cat_Demon has a reputation beyond repute Cat_Demon has a reputation beyond repute Cat_Demon's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-28-2006 05:42 PM
    Threads

1. Grandma dies due to severe accident
    2. A lot of friends and cousins die bout 8
    3. Grandpa dies due to cancer, inherit his company, until uncle goes playing blackjack and we lose it all
    4. Move away from home state (im in the military so we move every 3-4 years usually, sometimes longer or shorter)

Member the anime freak is infamous around these parts the anime freak's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-29-2006 12:25 AM
    in my own little world but it's ok i know my way around
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by animegirl2538
    Age 4--My little sister was born 7 weeks premature and almost died 3 times when her lungs kept collapsing. She pulled through and I named her Heather.
    sighs i was hoping for a better ending then her living how sad sigh
    i am hao the ultimate shaman and i will kill you

the wolf of mibu!

gatotsu zero style!

donate please!

( O<':> )

Junior Member zero444 is on a distinguished road zero444 is on a distinguished road zero444 is on a distinguished road zero444 is on a distinguished road zero444 is on a distinguished road zero444 is on a distinguished road zero444 is on a distinguished road zero444 is on a distinguished road zero444 is on a distinguished road zero444 is on a distinguished road zero444 is on a distinguished road zero444's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-08-2006 01:35 AM
    Threads

2~ Met Ashely for the first time.
    3~ Played with Ashely and slowly became better friends.
    4~ become friends with Ashely
    5~ Me and Ashely made a promise.... Of love... To never leave one and another...
    6~ I moved away from Ashely and went to stanberry high school in ohio.
    7~ Met some new people, did some new things. Tried music...
    8~ Tried to go into the school choir.... Failed and found out music wasn't my thing... Well not much....
    9~ Met Mike and become friend's also worked on leveling up our characters on diablo 1 & 2.
    10~ started to hang out with Mike over the weekends.
    11~ started to become distant with Mike and met a girl that liked anime as much as I did...
    12~ moved to a different house, a house that was closer to Stanberry. Met up with Christoper(really old friend, short and a really nice person that made me develop my relationships with guys better...).
    13~ moved away from my old friends and moved to another school.
    14~ first day of the new school and I met Ashely(the same one) there.
    15~ moved again, shortly during the middle of my freshman year. Came to hamilition high school.
    16~ met Joe there and fell in love with him somewhat...
    17~ developed a bigger relationship for him(so far) and I am madly in love with him..

And that's the short part of what made me, me...

Twisted in my heart for your love, Joe-kun...

Stolen Seldrima has a reputation beyond repute Seldrima has a reputation beyond repute Seldrima has a reputation beyond repute Seldrima has a reputation beyond repute Seldrima has a reputation beyond repute Seldrima has a reputation beyond repute Seldrima has a reputation beyond repute Seldrima has a reputation beyond repute Seldrima has a reputation beyond repute Seldrima has a reputation beyond repute Seldrima has a reputation beyond repute Seldrima's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-08-2008 06:20 PM
    Threads

1990: I was born >>;;
    1992: My baby brother was born dying 2 days after birth.
    1994: Sister is born...
    1995: Brother is born.
    1999: Dad leaves us forever no explanation just left.
    2001: I get jumped outside my nans house.
    2002: My FIRST cousin was born.*Happy dance*..Shame he's a brat now >>;;
    2003: Dad returns wanting to start again, Mum believes him. I realise he hates me. He leaves again.
    2004: Granmother died from Cancer. Realised my dad had already planned out my marriage to a relative of his. Divorce finally comes into place. Realise I have two step siblings and a new step mum within a week of my grandmothers-also his mothers- death- though he's still married to my mum. Baby cousin was born.
    2005: Lost two people close to myself. Given a diagnosis of a medical condition I have.
    2006: Got my first filling![>>;; It's major to me] Met sayoran on Af <3, Got a new baby cousin. Got accepted into my college of my choice.

There's my abbreviated and most parts missed out life^^.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by the anime freak
    sighs i was hoping for a better ending then her living how sad sigh
    That was mean. Please take your meaness to another thread.
    1990: I was born >>;;
    I guess that WOULD be a major part in someoness life wouldn't it. But I'm surprised at how many trajic events happened in so many people's lives.

boopaloop! Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-19-2013 11:08 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Oh.

1984 - Killed my twin brother in the womb.

Or so my mom says.
    making emo kids[/URL] cry since 1998

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Oh that's hilerious. ............ Oh, wait.......... were you serious?

The Dying Race of Emoes Damon R. has a reputation beyond repute Damon R. has a reputation beyond repute Damon R. has a reputation beyond repute Damon R. has a reputation beyond repute Damon R. has a reputation beyond repute Damon R. has a reputation beyond repute Damon R. has a reputation beyond repute Damon R. has a reputation beyond repute Damon R. has a reputation beyond repute Damon R. has a reputation beyond repute Damon R. has a reputation beyond repute Damon R.'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-21-2006 02:15 AM
    Ahaha! Now my friends, that's going a bit too far! We're only on our first name basis!
    Threads

Year 0-6 Months -- Got mauled by family's pet dog. Not a good experience. Shouldn't have pestered it with a chew toy.

6months-1 -- Moved to California

Year 2-3 -- Moved back to PI

Year 4 -- Moved to Guam

Year 4 -- Started pre-school but not without a fight. Clung to my mom the whole time she talked to my teacher until she threw me off and ran.

Year 5 and a half -- Partcipated in a "get the thieves who stole Tai's pinata" chase. Lasted for a few hours before we caught the morons.

Year 6 -- Participated in school's Cultural Festival. Mother dressed me in a pillow sack and I was forced to walk in it the entire time. Itchy.

Year 7-9 -- Blissful years of innocence. Nearly choked on my first piece of candy and made my first, ever, book with pictures of butterflies, faeries, and trees dancing. I felt accomplished.

Year 9 -- Moved to Hawaii.

Still Year 9 -- Cried like a wuss for hours.

Yes, still Year 9 -- Met my first, ever evil teacher. I wasn't amused.

Year 10 -- Cooked hotdogs in the sun with solar power. Hell yeh, I got the powah!

Still Year 10 -- Tripped a total of three times during dodgeball while trying to jump over the ball. Nose nearly broke. Ow.

Year 11 -- Went to Middle school. I was confused.

Year 12 -- Got my first pimple. Didn't know how to react so I cried before asking my dad for a paper bag.

Year 13 -- I made stories for my Social Studies Teacher. He liked them very much and I continued on my writing ways, wasting numerous white and lined paper alike.

Year 14 -- Got kicked out of the house for a week to stay with evil relatives. Yuck. Steamed vegetables for supper.

Year 15 -- Boredom, moved to PI with Tai.

Year 16 -- Now, just waiting.
    [[ I really am just an Emo :: A Halloween story ]]

"...And before light, was Damon. Sitting on a rock, reading a book and generally having a good time throwing erasers at hapless morons..."

- - - The Chronicles of the Gravy, Volume VII, Chapter Three, Part Two

Mentioned
    Post(s)
    Tagged
    Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-31-1969 07:00 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Fullmetal_Alchemist249
    That was mean. Please take your meaness to another thread.
    Thanks. Really no sense responding to people like that.

Someone wanted "good" things....those are everything else in-between. I guess the negative stuff sticks out more. But here are a few....graduating high school....buying my first car....giving up my wild ways....being promoted to assistant manager....developing a close relationship with my sister.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

There that's better. Some happy things. Those are just as important as the good ones.

Boosh Master General pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-14-2010 01:21 PM
    Threads

~finding my best friend
    ~Dad leaving my family
    ~him attack me and my sister
    ~1/2 brother going to jail
    ~Dad stopped paying child support
    ~having to move
    ~extreme depression throughout middle school
    ~found first love
    ~losing first love
    ~getting out of depression with the help of best friend and becoming calmer

thank ur lucky *stars* PigFarts has a reputation beyond repute PigFarts has a reputation beyond repute PigFarts has a reputation beyond repute PigFarts has a reputation beyond repute PigFarts has a reputation beyond repute PigFarts has a reputation beyond repute PigFarts has a reputation beyond repute PigFarts has a reputation beyond repute PigFarts has a reputation beyond repute PigFarts has a reputation beyond repute PigFarts has a reputation beyond repute PigFarts's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-31-2009 10:33 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Princess Ai
    Oh.

1984 - Killed my twin brother in the womb.

Or so my mom says.
    wow! that almost happened to my little brother and sister...if they stayed in my stepmom's womb a bit longer, HE would've starved HER to death...that's why he was an eight pound baby...and he's a TWIN!

anywho:
    1989- born into this magical world...i guess
    1993- was introduced to the worderful world of theatre! i am very thankful for this year...
    1995-1997- parents split up/divorced
    1998- moved out of my first house into this cruddy little apartment
    1999- moved out of cruddy apartment into townhouse/dad married stepmom/the theatre that I grew to love closed
    2004- pyromanics set school bathrooms on fire/brother and sister born/entered high school
    2005- got my first job at LEGO Brand Retail!
    2006- my life takes a more musical turn! (i become choir girl!)/LEGO Brand Retail Store Location 26 closes...lose my first job!

...that's about it...eventful, huh? no...not really...

I'm a Jhonen Vasquez fan! Yay for me! (http://sianach.org/jhonen)

Z?

thanks to "sleeves" @ livejournal for the avatar!

I used to be "inuyasha_rox_my_sox1089". I'm not so sure about this new name tbqh...

Idolizing J.Skellington. hameht has a brilliant future hameht has a brilliant future hameht has a brilliant future hameht has a brilliant future hameht has a brilliant future hameht has a brilliant future hameht has a brilliant future hameht has a brilliant future hameht has a brilliant future hameht has a brilliant future hameht has a brilliant future hameht's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-07-2007 01:12 AM
    Threads

Uhm, wow, some traumatizing stuff....Let's see...I don't have any unbearable times in my life but I'll dig up some, but most will be good things..

1991 - I became Hailey Anastasia Macias
    1995 - Moved from California to Michigan(4 years old)
    1996 - Found the greatest friends (brother and sister) whom I'm still friends with the brother, my age, not so much the sister, who is 3 years younger than me...
    2001? - Witnessed Morgan(friend of 1996) sister's deather while having a sleepover at her house....Terrifying seeing like family cry over a lost loved one...It was an experience I never want to witness ever again.
    2003 - Became close the foundation of myself, my family/friends Brooke and Brittany.
    2005 - Witnessed Sundance Ceremony in Arizona...Found my love, Paul Allen Abramson...Formed 'the crew' (Me, Brooke, Brittany, Alyssa, Scott, Paul(bf), Max).
    2006 - Brookes graduation, thinking of how these are the best years of my life and that I should really live it up.
    And I'm not sure which many years...But witnessed abuse of my old best friends parents...And cut myself(god, I must have been retarded)..Yeahp...That's my life. *Thumbs up*

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

You saw someone die?..........................

boopaloop! Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-05-2010 07:24 PM
    Threads

Age 1- was born.
    Age 13- puberty struck.

The rest is for my eyes only.

face·less –adjective 2.lacking personal distinction or identity

Underground Ninja Kurumirina has a reputation beyond repute Kurumirina has a reputation beyond repute Kurumirina has a reputation beyond repute Kurumirina has a reputation beyond repute Kurumirina has a reputation beyond repute Kurumirina has a reputation beyond repute Kurumirina has a reputation beyond repute Kurumirina has a reputation beyond repute Kurumirina has a reputation beyond repute Kurumirina has a reputation beyond repute Kurumirina has a reputation beyond repute Kurumirina's Avatar
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-21-2015 12:31 PM
    Threads

1988 ~ I was Born
    1997 ~ My father Died(that change my life a lot cause all the resposibility was pushed to my mother.....still wishing that day didn't happen)
    2004 ~ Grandmother died
    2005 ~ Grandfather died.....was a very not happy sight....o_o...saw blood everywhere...
    2006 ~ Go to College?

Closed Thread

Thread Information