AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Gaming company

Mazoku decendent Yu Yu Master is a splendid one to behold Yu Yu Master is a splendid one to behold Yu Yu Master is a splendid one to behold Yu Yu Master is a splendid one to behold Yu Yu Master is a splendid one to behold Yu Yu Master is a splendid one to behold Yu Yu Master's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-20-2007 12:35 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Gaming company

Which gaming company to you like better Atari, capcom, or konami?I would have to choose Atari manly because they made the Yu Yu Hakusho games. But as far as which of them makes the best games I would choose capcom. Yay Mega man!

Diabolus, the Archvile Dark Lord has much to be proud of Dark Lord has much to be proud of Dark Lord has much to be proud of Dark Lord has much to be proud of Dark Lord has much to be proud of Dark Lord has much to be proud of Dark Lord has much to be proud of Dark Lord has much to be proud of Dark Lord has much to be proud of Dark Lord has much to be proud of Dark Lord's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-27-2011 12:47 PM
    Threads

Id have to say Konami. I love the Metal Gear and the old Contra games.

Reploid Hunter Megaman Zero X is on a distinguished road Megaman Zero X's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-23-2006 04:36 PM
    Threads

i have to say capcom because it is all about megaman

"There are two types of people in this world: Those with loaded guns and those who dig. You dig."

the best swordsman LINK the swordsman is infamous around these parts LINK the swordsman is infamous around these parts LINK the swordsman is infamous around these parts LINK the swordsman is infamous around these parts LINK the swordsman is infamous around these parts LINK the swordsman is infamous around these parts LINK the swordsman is infamous around these parts LINK the swordsman is infamous around these parts LINK the swordsman is infamous around these parts LINK the swordsman is infamous around these parts LINK the swordsman is infamous around these parts LINK the swordsman's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-08-2008 10:38 AM
    in a closet....yeah i can't pay rent ha ha ha
    Threads

nintendo because they made the legend of zelda!......and mario the super larenzo bros an italian pluming adventure ha ha ha
    Link the swordsman the best swords man
    and i hate inuyasha yay!

Mazoku decendent Yu Yu Master is a splendid one to behold Yu Yu Master is a splendid one to behold Yu Yu Master is a splendid one to behold Yu Yu Master is a splendid one to behold Yu Yu Master is a splendid one to behold Yu Yu Master is a splendid one to behold Yu Yu Master's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by LINK the swordsman
    nintendo because they made link!
    *hits himself*

No one of the above choices......oh well, choose what ever comaby you want I guess....

Wait, this guy is still here? Alias-Revolution has a reputation beyond repute Alias-Revolution has a reputation beyond repute Alias-Revolution has a reputation beyond repute Alias-Revolution has a reputation beyond repute Alias-Revolution has a reputation beyond repute Alias-Revolution has a reputation beyond repute Alias-Revolution has a reputation beyond repute Alias-Revolution has a reputation beyond repute Alias-Revolution has a reputation beyond repute Alias-Revolution has a reputation beyond repute Alias-Revolution has a reputation beyond repute Alias-Revolution's Avatar
    Nerdy
    Gifts Black Beauty LesPauls Mic TNG Communicator
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-16-2012 12:28 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Zeke Stryker XFIRE ID: Bignate101 Wii Code: 4265 2672 0811 8128

I like most gaming companies because I like most games.

Capcom's best hit, in my mind, is either the megaman series or the street fighter series. Sonic was good too though...
    Konami has done quite a bit of work with Nintendo over the years. Their best game for the super nintendo was Batman Returns. What's good about Konami is the fact that they did everything. From x rated games to the Tiny Toons Adventures.
    Atari isn't as high on my list as the others, but they have done some good games for the gamecube such as Super Monkey Ball, F-Zero GX, and StarFox Assault.

You forgot one... HOW COULD YOU FORGET SQUARE-ENIX!? The creators of Final Fantasy. Need I say more about them?
    Kaitou Ace: Before she gets eaten by zombies,
    let's change the camera angle so you can see her panties.
    Kaitou Ace: repeat *100

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I knew if I added in Square (my personal favorite) every one would pick it. And I wanted some diversity in the choices.

*in love with kyle busch* Music Fiend has a reputation beyond repute Music Fiend has a reputation beyond repute Music Fiend has a reputation beyond repute Music Fiend has a reputation beyond repute Music Fiend has a reputation beyond repute Music Fiend has a reputation beyond repute Music Fiend has a reputation beyond repute Music Fiend has a reputation beyond repute Music Fiend has a reputation beyond repute Music Fiend has a reputation beyond repute Music Fiend has a reputation beyond repute Music Fiend's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-17-2011 12:01 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: MyWii1sn0tyouR$!

Out of those choices, I'd say Capcom. I loved Resident Evil 4, Viewtiful Joe is still one of my favorite gamecube games of all-time, and Mega Man has been a decent to good action game series for many years.

The Return of the King!

Visit my Youtube Channel :3 -> http://www.youtube.com/user/CasanovasEnd

Blacklist #1 Razor Clarence will become famous soon enough Razor Clarence will become famous soon enough Razor Clarence's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-08-2006 09:57 AM
    Threads

I perfer Electronic Arts instead.
    Are you good enough to survive the streets of Rockport and evade the cops?

LED ZEPPELIN RULLLEEE Deathbyspartan has much to be proud of Deathbyspartan has much to be proud of Deathbyspartan has much to be proud of Deathbyspartan has much to be proud of Deathbyspartan has much to be proud of Deathbyspartan has much to be proud of Deathbyspartan has much to be proud of Deathbyspartan has much to be proud of Deathbyspartan has much to be proud of Deathbyspartan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-11-2006 02:12 PM
    Threads

Ahh hmmmm Bungie WOOP

yes Everybody loves squaresoft, but not so sure about square enix they made 10-2@_@, but they made advent children so I am on the edge with them.

Isnt atari british? IF SO ATARI :P

PK of the Azure Flame KillerDragonX has a reputation beyond repute KillerDragonX has a reputation beyond repute KillerDragonX has a reputation beyond repute KillerDragonX has a reputation beyond repute KillerDragonX has a reputation beyond repute KillerDragonX has a reputation beyond repute KillerDragonX has a reputation beyond repute KillerDragonX has a reputation beyond repute KillerDragonX has a reputation beyond repute KillerDragonX has a reputation beyond repute KillerDragonX has a reputation beyond repute KillerDragonX's Avatar
    Gil
    Hacker
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-10-2013 03:51 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Ohh_Powl

i would go wit capcom, or square of course
    Thank you to all who helped me get out of the red, i really appriciate it ^^

please click my egg

NICE MUSCLE! The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-02-2010 02:18 AM
    Threads

i prefer Westwood Studios, the makers of Dune and Command & Conquer Series, over atari, konami and capcom

Closed Thread

Thread Information