AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: top 5 Most Overrated/Worst Bands Ever

Senior Member Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-17-2011 12:14 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default top 5 Most Overrated/Worst Bands Ever

Who do you think is overrated? who do you think sucks...alot. the choice is yours. I'll kick this shiz off, fo' sho' >.>

1. Greenday, their music sucks, the band sucks, their message sucks, the just suck in general

2. My Chemical Romance, Cheer the hell up you whiney emo babies

3. The Used, Same goes for you. you're grown men, stop crying

4. Fall out boy, HOW I HATE THEE! You fail at music.

5. Good Charlotte, you try to be dangerous and cool but your fanbase is mostly 11 year old girls.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

6. 50 cent, awwww pooor mister millionaire

7. Rolling Stones, yes thats right. I Hate the rolling stones. They are the most overrated band ever. they weren't revolutionary at all, so stop worshipping them

8.Nirvana, you were ok...some of the time. most of the time you sucked hard.

9. Evanescance...just stop. they had a couple good songs but I can't stand the lead singer

10. Nightwish, better than evanescance but still pretty bad.

there's my list, live with it. I did more than 5 because I can.
    All The Ways You Wish Could Be? That's me

helianthus Fuu Kasumi has a reputation beyond repute Fuu Kasumi has a reputation beyond repute Fuu Kasumi has a reputation beyond repute Fuu Kasumi has a reputation beyond repute Fuu Kasumi has a reputation beyond repute Fuu Kasumi has a reputation beyond repute Fuu Kasumi has a reputation beyond repute Fuu Kasumi has a reputation beyond repute Fuu Kasumi has a reputation beyond repute Fuu Kasumi has a reputation beyond repute Fuu Kasumi has a reputation beyond repute Fuu Kasumi's Avatar
    Gil
    Yeehaw
    Gifts Venus Crystal Henshin Pen Venus Star Wand Top Artemis
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-06-2020 09:08 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Post >>;

1.) My Chemical Romance, they're way too mainstream and they cannot sing live.
    2.) 50 Cent, pretty much the same reason Masali put..
    3.) Eminem, ...Oh my god..Do I need a reason for him?
    4.) Green Day, I used to like their music, but now..they kind of suck.
    5.) Hillary Duff, Need I say more?

x

Senior Member Darrmyth has a reputation beyond repute Darrmyth has a reputation beyond repute Darrmyth has a reputation beyond repute Darrmyth has a reputation beyond repute Darrmyth has a reputation beyond repute Darrmyth has a reputation beyond repute Darrmyth has a reputation beyond repute Darrmyth has a reputation beyond repute Darrmyth has a reputation beyond repute Darrmyth has a reputation beyond repute Darrmyth has a reputation beyond repute Darrmyth's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-09-2009 05:42 PM
    Threads

1) Green Day: your old stuff was good but your new stuff just sucks so much.
    2) Eminem: Rap is gay so get over yourself and grow up and stop singing about capping people.
    3) 50 Cent: your just like that fag Eminem so get over yourself.
    4) Ashley Simpson: your not punk so stop trying to you wannabe.
    5) Hilary Duff: why dont you go and kill yourself your shows suck and your voice pisses me off so shut up before i break your face.

--\/-- घ फोना ईाूहील् --/\-- I Have Returned--\/--

¤Ecstacy ♥ gothic tears has a reputation beyond repute gothic tears has a reputation beyond repute gothic tears has a reputation beyond repute gothic tears has a reputation beyond repute gothic tears has a reputation beyond repute gothic tears has a reputation beyond repute gothic tears has a reputation beyond repute gothic tears has a reputation beyond repute gothic tears has a reputation beyond repute gothic tears has a reputation beyond repute gothic tears has a reputation beyond repute gothic tears's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-13-2009 03:46 PM
    Threads

1. Hilary Duff!!!! Where to begin!!! >_<
    2. Lindsey Lohan. Who the hell is she tring to be!!!!
    3. Ashely Simpson!!!!! Shut up already!!!!!!!!!!!
    4. ALL COUNTRY BANDS AND SINGERS!!!!! GO DIE!!!!!
    5. ALL RAPERS!!!!! SHUT UP!!!!

and there you go! thats my list! LOVE it or HATE it! whatever floats your boat is up to you.
    Last edited by Princess Minako; 12-28-2005 at 07:19 AM. Reason: language and derogatory terms.

The spawn of Lou Barlow! Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-22-2010 08:10 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Masali
    2. My Chemical Romance, Cheer the hell up you whiney emo babies
    I literally "laughed out loud" when I read that. ^^

Ok, here we go.

1. Dashboard Confessional. All of their songs are about "I broke up with my girlfriend, I'm going to die, my life is no more without her". I can't stand them. I really can't.
    2. Simple Plan. A watered down version of Dashboard Confessional. I can't stand them, either.
    3. Fall Out Boy. Adjfdserbujsdfgbjdfjbsaeurugsdfjbhf.
    4. My Chemical Romance. I think Masali put it pretty well.
    5. Mushroom Head. Basically a Slipknot clone. Although most people that like Slipknot don't like Mushroom Head, and vice-versa. I can't believe one of their masks are in the Rock And Roll Hall Of Fame. Eh.

Senior Member The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man's Avatar
    Gil
    Shh
    Gifts 028 - Sandslash Tron LightCycle Falcon
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-15-2023 11:08 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

1.GREENDAY-There destroying music, they have always destroyed music and they will always destroy music.

2.JESSICA SIMPSON-OMG!She sings and i hear little crying chirldren, she looks around and guys say she is hot but i say she is dumb.

3.METALLICA-I hate heavy metal, so metallica is kinda the most famous heavy metal band so they suck the worst.

4.THE FOO FIGHTERS-Why do i hate the foo fighters you say?They Suck!There that is a good enough reason.

5.Van Halen-Yes i said van halen, eddy could play and david could sing, but they had to make those stupid songs for the 80's generation.I do not like this band and i think they are so overrated.
    -TWM-

L33T ryoga-one will become famous soon enough ryoga-one's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-22-2006 08:43 PM
    Threads

my 5 in no particular order:

50 cent: open your mouth when ya rap ya lazy bum
    eminem: ok the whole shtick is getting stale
    ashlee simpson: when will you learn no one buys that "it's the drummer's fault" bullsh*t?
    (generic new rock band): stop singing about messed up your life is while you're livin comfortably at home with an easy way through life.
    and will hung: how'd this guy get famous?

and by the way i like rap so i dont appreciate you people saying rap sucks because of people like eminem and 50 cent. if you think those guys are the only type of rappers there are, you are very misinformed.
    Last edited by ryoga-one; 12-17-2005 at 08:32 PM.

sig by Nespa

donate some rep please?

Vividly Crazy .Alumina has a reputation beyond repute .Alumina has a reputation beyond repute .Alumina has a reputation beyond repute .Alumina has a reputation beyond repute .Alumina has a reputation beyond repute .Alumina has a reputation beyond repute .Alumina has a reputation beyond repute .Alumina has a reputation beyond repute .Alumina has a reputation beyond repute .Alumina has a reputation beyond repute .Alumina has a reputation beyond repute .Alumina's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-28-2010 08:28 AM
    I'm telling you Souhi, Nessie is a tourist gag! ;___; Scotland :3
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

my list

1.Green Day: you suck, end of story.
    2.hilary Duff: is it necessary to exlplain?
    3.Foo Fighters: read green day
    4.50 cent: rap, just keep it away
    5. Eminem
    6.Pussycat Dolls: why are these people famous? ah yes they wear skimpy clothing...meh, pathetic.
    Sig by Me :3

[ :: Gan, Lettuce and .Alu..
    Corrupting the Masses since 2006 :: ]
    17.09.07 - Yaoi Day

Souhi - Largest Achievement Known to Man:
    Getting .Alu to watch Naruto

Senior Member Renaki is on a distinguished road Renaki's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-05-2006 08:33 PM
    Threads

1. Greenday. I dislike them so much.

2. 50 cent. His album was a cheat. You should be allowed to sue when the artit has below 3 goods song on his album. -Good thing it was my sister that bought it-

3. Avenged Sevenfold. Bat country was good. But its a fact that he cant sing. So uh stop with the commercials.

4. Mary J. Blah.ag. I dont know how to spell her last name but she needs to stop with this Queen of R/B. Because she aint. She getting old and needs to get used to it.

5. Ashanti. Ashlee Simpson. A few other people.
    Bring me hate
    Watch me bleed again
    Lie to fate
    Let her break, what doesn't bend

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by ryoga-one
    my 5 in no particular order:

50 cent: open your mouth when ya rap ya lazy bum
    eminem: ok the whole shtick is getting stale
    ashlee simpson: when will you learn no one buys that "it's the drummer's fault" bullsh*t?
    (generic new rock band): stop singing about messed up your life is while you're livin comfortably at home with an easy way through life.
    and will hung: how'd this guy get famous?

and by the way i like rap so i dont appreciate you people saying rap sucks because of people like eminem and 50 cent. if you think those guys are the only type of rappers there are, you are very misinformed.
    Its just an opinion. I mean those people heard every rap song there is. So they know it sucks. Ya know? Just like how i heard every Techno song. And it sucks.
    Bring me hate
    Watch me bleed again
    Lie to fate

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

6. Chris Brown isnt all that. +Ciara

They are getting on my nerves.
    Bring me hate
    Watch me bleed again
    Lie to fate

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Jay z!

I knew i forgot someone! Jeezuz.
    Bring me hate
    Watch me bleed again
    Lie to fate

100% Vitamin C Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-21-2008 08:57 PM
    Threads

Wow... That was like, four posts in a row...

In no particular order:

Kayne West - I'm not even sure I spelled his name right. His music just annoys me; the bear-thing isn't cute either. It's flat out strange.

50 Cent - I hope the next time someone shoots at him, they don't miss. He doesn't sing; he just talks. And he makes millions. I can talk about whores and money just like he can!

Big and Rich - They're just... *shudders* Eeek...

Avenged Sevenfold - Please, stop screaming. Seriously, that isn't music. It hurts the ears and the brain after awhile. Plus, I can't understand a word you're saying.
    -Back! From Outer Space!-
    -Soldats Royal Family-

I've got Five Apples Woutervanjel is infamous around these parts Woutervanjel is infamous around these parts Woutervanjel is infamous around these parts Woutervanjel is infamous around these parts Woutervanjel is infamous around these parts Woutervanjel is infamous around these parts Woutervanjel is infamous around these parts Woutervanjel is infamous around these parts Woutervanjel is infamous around these parts Woutervanjel is infamous around these parts Woutervanjel is infamous around these parts Woutervanjel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-16-2006 10:48 AM
    Steenwijk, Overijssel, The Netherlands/Holland
    Threads

1. 50 Cent - Was it 9 bullets? Pmg shut up geek. Music sucks, sex beast, doesn't move his mouth when he talks/'sings' and I hate rap.
    2. Suga Babes - They think they're hot but they're just fat and dumb.
    3. Pussycat Dolls - They're like with 6 dumb girls, have stupid dances and barly wear any clothes xD
    4. Slipknot - Why do you guys wear those stupid masks? Some of their music is ok but the masks are just stupid.
    5. I just hate Hip-Hop and Girls like the Pussycat Dolls ^^ Blah blah blah xD
    PM MEEE.. But look out! I'll PM back!
    "I've got 3 hairs on my chest, I'm a bear"
    Owner of a really bad reputation xD

kinky keya Keyasaffection has a reputation beyond repute Keyasaffection has a reputation beyond repute Keyasaffection has a reputation beyond repute Keyasaffection has a reputation beyond repute Keyasaffection has a reputation beyond repute Keyasaffection has a reputation beyond repute Keyasaffection has a reputation beyond repute Keyasaffection has a reputation beyond repute Keyasaffection has a reputation beyond repute Keyasaffection has a reputation beyond repute Keyasaffection has a reputation beyond repute Keyasaffection's Avatar
    Gil
    My Mood
    Amused
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-08-2010 02:56 PM
    Threads

lets see

1. lindsey lohan....i hate her
    2. hillary duff...shes just as much as a bad actris as singer
    3. pussycatdolls....there are like a hundred members in that "band"
    4. 50cent....it would be remarkable if he could open his mouth....and whats with the compact style he looks like a box
    5.greenday....over rated
    "sayonara..."
    who am i a fan of ?look in my journal!!

are you a fan of me??

Bazinga. Wonderwice has a reputation beyond repute Wonderwice has a reputation beyond repute Wonderwice has a reputation beyond repute Wonderwice has a reputation beyond repute Wonderwice has a reputation beyond repute Wonderwice has a reputation beyond repute Wonderwice has a reputation beyond repute Wonderwice has a reputation beyond repute Wonderwice has a reputation beyond repute Wonderwice has a reputation beyond repute Wonderwice has a reputation beyond repute Wonderwice's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-19-2010 05:10 AM
    Threads

50 cent-can't rap. can't sing. can't act. he's a player.
    Hilary duff-err..no comment O.o
    Jessica and Ashlee Simpson-NO! They just CAN'T sing O.o;
    They shouldn't even try..-___-
    Greenday-what Masali said..O.o;

FA's sweetie =3. Hehe ;D Martherus has a reputation beyond repute Martherus has a reputation beyond repute Martherus has a reputation beyond repute Martherus has a reputation beyond repute Martherus has a reputation beyond repute Martherus has a reputation beyond repute Martherus has a reputation beyond repute Martherus has a reputation beyond repute Martherus has a reputation beyond repute Martherus has a reputation beyond repute Martherus has a reputation beyond repute Martherus's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-02-2008 10:40 AM
    Threads

Hmm..

1. 50 cent - sex maniac, can't sing.. blah blah.. well, yeah.. same as woutervanjel said.. ^^'
    2. Lindsay Lohan - she is just.. stupid o_O AND she can't even sing.. selfish.. -__- I hate her..
    3. Jessica Simpson - just DUMB, can't sing..
    4. And I hate some Dutch bands.. or those bands out Belgium O.o
    Like KUS, K3, Jumbo, Kix..? (don't even know how to spel that one) I bet you guys don't even know those 'bands' -kuch-, 'couse they are irritating and stupid..

Think that was enough.. ^^'
    Last edited by Martherus; 04-05-2006 at 01:23 PM.

Tearless Kagekotsu has much to be proud of Kagekotsu has much to be proud of Kagekotsu has much to be proud of Kagekotsu has much to be proud of Kagekotsu has much to be proud of Kagekotsu has much to be proud of Kagekotsu has much to be proud of Kagekotsu has much to be proud of Kagekotsu's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-17-2006 04:46 PM
    Threads

I don't have any kind of list, but every rap band and a band that media has made up, they suck. I wish they would die away. I think I made myself clear here.

Do I look like I'm in the freakin' mood..?

Detrimental Remnant. Myrcice Maeghym has a reputation beyond repute Myrcice Maeghym has a reputation beyond repute Myrcice Maeghym has a reputation beyond repute Myrcice Maeghym has a reputation beyond repute Myrcice Maeghym has a reputation beyond repute Myrcice Maeghym has a reputation beyond repute Myrcice Maeghym has a reputation beyond repute Myrcice Maeghym has a reputation beyond repute Myrcice Maeghym has a reputation beyond repute Myrcice Maeghym has a reputation beyond repute Myrcice Maeghym has a reputation beyond repute Myrcice Maeghym's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-12-2006 04:23 AM
    Threads

1. All rap in general. They're themes and subjects sen dout horrible and just plain stupid messages, and some of them aren't even good at sending said bad messages.
    2. Brittany Spears. I hate you. Put some damn clothes on. I feel bad for your child when he sees his mother's old music videos. -.-'
    3. Ashlee Simpson. Lipsinker, poser, etc. And your sister. <<; Bleh.
    4. Good Charlotte. They get really annoying, and I just want them to go away.
    5. Metal bands who do nothing but scream. Screaming is good, but in low quantities. Honestly. Mix some singing in every now and then, dudes! O.o;

That's my list, and I'm sticking by it. <<;
    A.K.A. Torturous Anodyne / Nocturne Filth / ~Devilish Kidnapper~ / Kuromaru
    A Fan?

The Beat of the Rain Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts PPG Buttercup Razor Spinning Beach Ball Doom
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-05-2014 10:56 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

1. Fall Out Boy. I do not think this needs explaining.

2. My Chemical Romance. A heaping stack of em0 and suck.

3. Good Charlotte. No explanation needed.

4. Simple Plan. Lyrics are bad. Sound is bad(and the same as 99% of punk bands). They always sound like they are whinning or crying.

5. Alshly Simpson. No explanation needed.
    ---------------
    6. All "punk"(exluding old Greenday and old sum41) and "emo" bands. The angst makes me want to punch a brick wall.

"The color fades along the intervals I follow."

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Ami~chan
    Wow... That was like, four posts in a row...

In no particular order:

Kayne West - I'm not even sure I spelled his name right. His music just annoys me; the bear-thing isn't cute either. It's flat out strange.

50 Cent - I hope the next time someone shoots at him, they don't miss. He doesn't sing; he just talks. And he makes millions. I can talk about whores and money just like he can!

Big and Rich - They're just... *shudders* Eeek...

Avenged Sevenfold - Please, stop screaming. Seriously, that isn't music. It hurts the ears and the brain after awhile. Plus, I can't understand a word you're saying.
    I have mad skillz like that. He is screaming? I just thought his voice sucked. I mean it does suck but yeah.

Yes he makes millions and loses it. No one buys his stuff. Ever seen some G.unit shoes on a human? Nope. Ever seen a G.unit CD? nope. He spends alot. Comes out with a horrible song like Window shopper [ well i think thats Tony Yayo but they both suck and work together so its the same to me ] and just lose it.
    Bring me hate
    Watch me bleed again
    Lie to fate

[K_K]'z Death Plague annak is a splendid one to behold annak is a splendid one to behold annak is a splendid one to behold annak is a splendid one to behold annak is a splendid one to behold annak is a splendid one to behold annak is a splendid one to behold annak's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-24-2006 02:21 PM
    Threads

There's more than just five.

-Panic! At The Disco
    -Simple Plan
    -Green Day
    -Senses Fail
    -Avenged Sevenfold
    -Audioslave
    -Slipknot
    -Metallica
    -Evanessence
    -Nirvanna (Not bad but still, overrated)
    -System Of A Down
    -The Casualties
    -Fall Out Boy
    -Sugarcult
    -Smile Empty Soul
    -Three Days Grace
    -P.O.D
    -Papa Roach

And trust me there ARE many more.

[=
    ANNA.K

People seem to agree upon the fact that I am somewhat paranoid and slightly narcissistic. While the latter may be true, all I can say is that some things merit appreciation, and I may acknowledge how great I am a little more than the average person.

No Brilliance Here. Annik has a reputation beyond repute Annik has a reputation beyond repute Annik has a reputation beyond repute Annik has a reputation beyond repute Annik has a reputation beyond repute Annik has a reputation beyond repute Annik has a reputation beyond repute Annik has a reputation beyond repute Annik has a reputation beyond repute Annik has a reputation beyond repute Annik has a reputation beyond repute Annik's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-01-2009 10:39 PM
    Threads

I don't want to use up mine listing ones people have already mentioned that I agree whole-heartedly with, such as Fall Out Boy and My Chemical Romance.

1. HIM. > "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH !"

2. Pearl Jam. > I just go nuts when I hear their vocalist. I can't stand him.

3. Nickleback. > It's not that they should have never existed or that all their music sucked, it's just that someone should have shot them and put them out of their misery after their debut album "The State," cause after that it was all downhill. And the same.

4. Dir En Grey. > Okay, maybe I shouldn't be adding these guys, but I'm strapped for bands since I've stopped listening to the radio... Anyway, I can't listen to or stand any of their songs except Umbrella. I don't like his voice, I don't like their noise, and I dislike their look most of the time. So I'm retarded. Whatever. They're allowed to live since they have a neat name.

5. Coldplay. > Like Pearl Jam. Annoying.

[K_K]'z Death Plague annak is a splendid one to behold annak is a splendid one to behold annak is a splendid one to behold annak is a splendid one to behold annak is a splendid one to behold annak is a splendid one to behold annak is a splendid one to behold annak's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-24-2006 02:21 PM
    Threads

>>2. Pearl Jam. > I just go nuts when I hear their vocalist. I can't stand him.
    ---
    <<When I think about it, you're right. I was flipping pancakes of hell when I had "Better man" stuck in my head the other day. The music gets to me at times. But they aren't necessarily theworst band out there, but they have a special spot.
    ANNA.K

People seem to agree upon the fact that I am somewhat paranoid and slightly narcissistic. While the latter may be true, all I can say is that some things merit appreciation, and I may acknowledge how great I am a little more than the average person.

A Work In Progress _allismine_ is infamous around these parts _allismine_ is infamous around these parts _allismine_ is infamous around these parts _allismine_ is infamous around these parts _allismine_ is infamous around these parts _allismine_ is infamous around these parts _allismine_ is infamous around these parts _allismine_ is infamous around these parts _allismine_ is infamous around these parts _allismine_ is infamous around these parts _allismine_ is infamous around these parts _allismine_'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-04-2007 06:08 AM
    Threads

6. System of a Down. Music's okay. Lyrics suck, image sucks, WAY overrated. Only are where they are because they're one of the only bands who's songs, every single one of them, *supposedly* bash Bush. I don't get the metaphor.
    5. Black Eyed Peas. They used to be so good before they got that Fergi chick on there. Now, they're just another overrated group. GROUP. Everyone says they're a band, they're a GROUP.
    4. 50 Cent. Did you hear he got shot 9 times? MAN, whoever did's got some pretty bad aim. 10th time's a charm; I'll be sure not to miss ya. XD
    3. Fall Out Boy. THEIR LYRICS MAKE NO SENSE. Period. "I don't blame you, for bein' you, but you can't blame me for hating it. They say 'what are you waiting for, kiss her, kiss her'. I set my clocks early 'cause I know I'm always late." GIVE ME A FREAKING BREAK.
    2. Ashlee Simpson. Trying to mooch off of big sis' success, eh?
    1. Hilary Duff. Nothing against her personally, she's a very nice person. But she can't act and can't sing. Period.

Closed Thread

Thread Information