AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Medal of Honor: European Assault *spoiler may be inside*

Tifa's Husband souske has a reputation beyond repute souske has a reputation beyond repute souske has a reputation beyond repute souske has a reputation beyond repute souske has a reputation beyond repute souske has a reputation beyond repute souske has a reputation beyond repute souske has a reputation beyond repute souske has a reputation beyond repute souske has a reputation beyond repute souske has a reputation beyond repute souske's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-27-2008 12:00 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Medal of Honor: European Assault *spoiler may be inside*

Man i just got the game today. The gameplay is blowing my mind!!!! I really like the reloading on this because its all fast and I get to control my own squad. Also i can act as a medic and heal my troops. Its great because i can hold healing items to heal myself. Plus the melee is strong and kills enemies in one or two hits. With the Adrenaline it lets you be invincible for short amount of time, plus with doing damage extra and have unlimited ammo during that time.

If you guys have played it, tell me about your experience. And how do you like it. If you haven't heard of it. Then get out there and buy it now.

Embrace your dreams, Whatever happens, Protect your soldier honor

SIGS made by the Dashi Sisters!

WelcomeToThunderdomeBetch FarEastStyle has a reputation beyond repute FarEastStyle has a reputation beyond repute FarEastStyle has a reputation beyond repute FarEastStyle has a reputation beyond repute FarEastStyle has a reputation beyond repute FarEastStyle has a reputation beyond repute FarEastStyle has a reputation beyond repute FarEastStyle has a reputation beyond repute FarEastStyle has a reputation beyond repute FarEastStyle has a reputation beyond repute FarEastStyle has a reputation beyond repute FarEastStyle's Avatar
    Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-17-2011 01:36 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Oh yeah I just got European Assault today, its freakin AWesome,
    Who knew pistol whiping was so fun!!1
    Gameplay much better than the first one. The new way you can heal your team is really cool.
    Last edited by FarEastStyle; 06-05-2006 at 05:49 PM.

Member Keyblader_Roxas is on a distinguished road Keyblader_Roxas's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-05-2006 06:02 PM
    Threads

Yea man I was playing that. I'm still trying to get gold on the missions. You know I was wondering when someone was gonna make a post about this. I guess people don't have a taste for First-Person Shooters.
    A scattered dream thats like a far off memory...
    A far off memory thats like a scattered dream...
    I want to line up the pieces...
    Yours and mine...
    (quote from the game)

Member Death_hell has a reputation beyond repute Death_hell has a reputation beyond repute Death_hell has a reputation beyond repute Death_hell has a reputation beyond repute Death_hell has a reputation beyond repute Death_hell has a reputation beyond repute Death_hell has a reputation beyond repute Death_hell has a reputation beyond repute Death_hell has a reputation beyond repute Death_hell has a reputation beyond repute Death_hell has a reputation beyond repute Death_hell's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-23-2007 12:40 PM
    Threads

im need help on level 15 other wise medal of honer is the best
    Death is always beside and waiting till u sleep to kill
    you

Tifa's Husband souske has a reputation beyond repute souske has a reputation beyond repute souske has a reputation beyond repute souske has a reputation beyond repute souske has a reputation beyond repute souske has a reputation beyond repute souske has a reputation beyond repute souske has a reputation beyond repute souske has a reputation beyond repute souske has a reputation beyond repute souske has a reputation beyond repute souske's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-27-2008 12:00 AM
    Threads

Wow people are not interested in this kind of game. I thought we were gonna get more replies
    Embrace your dreams, Whatever happens, Protect your soldier honor

SIGS made by the Dashi Sisters!

LED ZEPPELIN RULLLEEE Deathbyspartan has much to be proud of Deathbyspartan has much to be proud of Deathbyspartan has much to be proud of Deathbyspartan has much to be proud of Deathbyspartan has much to be proud of Deathbyspartan has much to be proud of Deathbyspartan has much to be proud of Deathbyspartan has much to be proud of Deathbyspartan has much to be proud of Deathbyspartan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-11-2006 02:12 PM
    Threads

I hate MOH sorry

I think it sucks, mega unrealistic, its sapposed to be a ww 2 game, and you said yourself you become invinsible lol.
    One man who literally wins the war how realistic

WelcomeToThunderdomeBetch FarEastStyle has a reputation beyond repute FarEastStyle has a reputation beyond repute FarEastStyle has a reputation beyond repute FarEastStyle has a reputation beyond repute FarEastStyle has a reputation beyond repute FarEastStyle has a reputation beyond repute FarEastStyle has a reputation beyond repute FarEastStyle has a reputation beyond repute FarEastStyle has a reputation beyond repute FarEastStyle has a reputation beyond repute FarEastStyle has a reputation beyond repute FarEastStyle's Avatar
    Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-17-2011 01:36 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Unless your thinkin bout some rpg is always like that in Game World.

LED ZEPPELIN RULLLEEE Deathbyspartan has much to be proud of Deathbyspartan has much to be proud of Deathbyspartan has much to be proud of Deathbyspartan has much to be proud of Deathbyspartan has much to be proud of Deathbyspartan has much to be proud of Deathbyspartan has much to be proud of Deathbyspartan has much to be proud of Deathbyspartan has much to be proud of Deathbyspartan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-11-2006 02:12 PM
    Threads

What? lol if your implying I am not a fps fan well I am I LOVE THE GAMES, FPS is properly my favorite type of genre, followed by anything like action and adventure with RPG's I love all

Senior Member lex__luthor is infamous around these parts lex__luthor's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-29-2007 03:21 PM
    Threads

its awesome of course the graphics arent to great like always but all the resr is good

Senior Member anime911 is on a distinguished road anime911's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-04-2006 09:09 PM
    Threads

MOH is one of the best games out there! every game in the seris gets better and better as they come out Im still thinkin about gettin this one but I already kno it is good enough to be bought

White and Nerdy Wespe has a reputation beyond repute Wespe has a reputation beyond repute Wespe has a reputation beyond repute Wespe has a reputation beyond repute Wespe has a reputation beyond repute Wespe has a reputation beyond repute Wespe has a reputation beyond repute Wespe has a reputation beyond repute Wespe has a reputation beyond repute Wespe has a reputation beyond repute Wespe has a reputation beyond repute Wespe's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-14-2006 08:55 PM
    Threads

I used to play MOH European Assault but then I played Call of Duty 2 for the PC and that game is way better

Closed Thread

Thread Information