AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: I need help with Dragon Quest 8

:.: Cold As Ice :.: Aisu Hinate is infamous around these parts Aisu Hinate is infamous around these parts Aisu Hinate is infamous around these parts Aisu Hinate is infamous around these parts Aisu Hinate is infamous around these parts Aisu Hinate is infamous around these parts Aisu Hinate is infamous around these parts Aisu Hinate is infamous around these parts Aisu Hinate is infamous around these parts Aisu Hinate is infamous around these parts Aisu Hinate is infamous around these parts Aisu Hinate's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-02-2007 10:00 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default I need help with Dragon Quest 8

This game is really frustrating and I seriously can't find anyone that can help me. So if you play the game and are good at it, could you help me on this please.

Where do you go on level 18, Ascanthia. It days that you have to try and get the king to talk to his dead wife by getting to this hilltop where a whish can be granted (or something). So, the old lady that you talk to that lives in the checkpoint beetween Simpleton and Ascantia says that it's on a hilltop upstream. Well I try going upstream, but it just leads me to the road. Which side of the stream do I have to go up. The side that the church is on, or the house. And which way N S E W? PLEASE HELP ME!! I've spent endless hours trying to beat this but it's useless.

Boosh Master General pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-14-2010 01:21 PM
    Threads

I believe it's the side of the house. It's hard for me to remember but what I do remember is that you have to go onto the beach and follow it to a cave. Sry I don't remember the exact direction. I am long past that part so its hard to remember it all.

:.: Cold As Ice :.: Aisu Hinate is infamous around these parts Aisu Hinate is infamous around these parts Aisu Hinate is infamous around these parts Aisu Hinate is infamous around these parts Aisu Hinate is infamous around these parts Aisu Hinate is infamous around these parts Aisu Hinate is infamous around these parts Aisu Hinate is infamous around these parts Aisu Hinate is infamous around these parts Aisu Hinate is infamous around these parts Aisu Hinate is infamous around these parts Aisu Hinate's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

A cave? Okay that'll help me out allot, thank you oso much. Reps for you.

Blacklist #1 Razor Clarence will become famous soon enough Razor Clarence will become famous soon enough Razor Clarence's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-08-2006 09:57 AM
    Threads

That hilltop you said, go to the very top at night and wait. Walk there any time when you get to the top, it will be night time. A new passage will that will help you.
    Are you good enough to survive the streets of Rockport and evade the cops?

Senior Member DarkMagicianGirl has much to be proud of DarkMagicianGirl has much to be proud of DarkMagicianGirl has much to be proud of DarkMagicianGirl has much to be proud of DarkMagicianGirl has much to be proud of DarkMagicianGirl has much to be proud of DarkMagicianGirl has much to be proud of DarkMagicianGirl has much to be proud of DarkMagicianGirl has much to be proud of DarkMagicianGirl has much to be proud of DarkMagicianGirl's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-06-2008 05:10 AM
    Threads

Wink Game Help

Want some help on that game i can give you a sit that can help ya go to gamefaqs.com they have walkthroughs that will make it a lot easier and you won't be pulling ur hait out over it the one walkthrough i use is by dynamyke it helped me out a lot cause i got stuck at that part to.
    Ones magical abilities lies witn in ones heart. A true magician never reveals her secrets for they lye witin her alone.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

You got stuck too? Gosh, I thought I was the only one. That'd be great if you'd give me that site. I'm sure I'll get stuck ALLOT more times. But for now, I've finnaly beaten the part I was stuck on. YES VICTORY!!

Closed Thread

Thread Information