AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: what video game would you want to be a movie?

Ruler of Darkness ChaosAlchemist is infamous around these parts ChaosAlchemist is infamous around these parts ChaosAlchemist is infamous around these parts ChaosAlchemist is infamous around these parts ChaosAlchemist is infamous around these parts ChaosAlchemist is infamous around these parts ChaosAlchemist is infamous around these parts ChaosAlchemist is infamous around these parts ChaosAlchemist is infamous around these parts ChaosAlchemist is infamous around these parts ChaosAlchemist is infamous around these parts ChaosAlchemist's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-10-2008 10:50 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default what video game would you want to be a movie?

I have 1 Video game that I would want to be a movie and that 1 is Dynasty Warriors. just think a movie about fighting and the people who are fighting are back from the Dynasty era and the main characters are every single person from the Dyansty every single Dynasty Warriors game like: Lu Bu, Zhou Tai, Wei Yan, and one of my most favorite guys in Dynasty Warriors 5, Zuo Ci. now that would be one heck of a movie.
    When darkness falls light fades when there is darkness it's hard to see everyone and everything is lost in the darkness things fade and sometimes don't come back chaos will over come some because light no longer luminates the path but when light returns darkness fades now light rules for a while but darkness comes back to drown out light once again

Mazoku decendent Yu Yu Master is a splendid one to behold Yu Yu Master is a splendid one to behold Yu Yu Master is a splendid one to behold Yu Yu Master is a splendid one to behold Yu Yu Master is a splendid one to behold Yu Yu Master is a splendid one to behold Yu Yu Master's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-20-2007 12:35 PM
    Threads

I would like to see a movie on halo. I may not like the video game but a movie might be interesting...

LED ZEPPELIN RULLLEEE Deathbyspartan has much to be proud of Deathbyspartan has much to be proud of Deathbyspartan has much to be proud of Deathbyspartan has much to be proud of Deathbyspartan has much to be proud of Deathbyspartan has much to be proud of Deathbyspartan has much to be proud of Deathbyspartan has much to be proud of Deathbyspartan has much to be proud of Deathbyspartan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-11-2006 02:12 PM
    Threads

LOL there is, peter jackson is directing (or producing I am not sure) the movie

it will be out in 2007 like the game, and HOW DARE YOU :O
    Last edited by Deathbyspartan; 06-05-2006 at 01:21 PM.

Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Zave is an unknown quantity at this point Zave's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-05-2006 12:31 PM
    Threads

Hmm star craft wouldmake a pretty pwnage movie.

And obey my kitty.

Banana!

Senior Member Thunder22 is infamous around these parts Thunder22 is infamous around these parts Thunder22 is infamous around these parts Thunder22 is infamous around these parts Thunder22 is infamous around these parts Thunder22 is infamous around these parts Thunder22 is infamous around these parts Thunder22 is infamous around these parts Thunder22 is infamous around these parts Thunder22 is infamous around these parts Thunder22 is infamous around these parts Thunder22's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-05-2006 02:11 PM
    Threads

I would want to be in HALO 1, 2, and 3
    I need so reps

Ruler of Darkness ChaosAlchemist is infamous around these parts ChaosAlchemist is infamous around these parts ChaosAlchemist is infamous around these parts ChaosAlchemist is infamous around these parts ChaosAlchemist is infamous around these parts ChaosAlchemist is infamous around these parts ChaosAlchemist is infamous around these parts ChaosAlchemist is infamous around these parts ChaosAlchemist is infamous around these parts ChaosAlchemist is infamous around these parts ChaosAlchemist is infamous around these parts ChaosAlchemist's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

just to let some of you know like Deathbyspartan said they are already coming out with a Halo movie in 2007
    When darkness falls light fades when there is darkness it's hard to see everyone and everything is lost in the darkness things fade and sometimes don't come back chaos will over come some because light no longer luminates the path but when light returns darkness fades now light rules for a while but darkness comes back to drown out light once again

NICE MUSCLE! The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-02-2010 02:18 AM
    Threads

command & conquer tiberian dawn, that movie would kick some serious bum, the game allready kicks serious bum, but only if Joe Kucan plays Kane, has he played Kane in all the FMVs for C&C TD and C&C TS

Reploid Hunter Megaman Zero X is on a distinguished road Megaman Zero X's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-23-2006 04:36 PM
    Threads

i think metroid prime would make a good movie

"There are two types of people in this world: Those with loaded guns and those who dig. You dig."

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

another game that would make a good movie is all the Jak and Daxter games the favorite part if it was a movie would be where he has to beat an entire army and he uses dark eco and light eco powers to do it, now that would be cool

LED ZEPPELIN RULLLEEE Deathbyspartan has much to be proud of Deathbyspartan has much to be proud of Deathbyspartan has much to be proud of Deathbyspartan has much to be proud of Deathbyspartan has much to be proud of Deathbyspartan has much to be proud of Deathbyspartan has much to be proud of Deathbyspartan has much to be proud of Deathbyspartan has much to be proud of Deathbyspartan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-11-2006 02:12 PM
    Threads

Ninja Gaiden

Junior Member nguyensoai9999 is on a distinguished road nguyensoai9999's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-04-2006 09:24 PM
    Threads

y shouldn't GundamSeed ( the game ) ???

Mentioned
    Post(s)
    Tagged
    Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-31-1969 07:00 PM
    Threads

I would love to see Star Ocean Till the End of Time turned into a movie I think that would rule.

Member viperhell is on a distinguished road viperhell's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-07-2006 01:03 PM
    Threads

the legend of dragoon i think would make a good movie but would be one of the toughest movies to make cause the game was a 4 disc one
    When caught between heaven and hell, make them both suffer.

Know one part of the name, obession begins. Know two parts, paronia sets in. Know three parts, madness decesnds. Know all, and only the Kami know what will happen.

Lives by the sword Polo121 is infamous around these parts Polo121 is infamous around these parts Polo121 is infamous around these parts Polo121 is infamous around these parts Polo121 is infamous around these parts Polo121 is infamous around these parts Polo121 is infamous around these parts Polo121 is infamous around these parts Polo121 is infamous around these parts Polo121 is infamous around these parts Polo121 is infamous around these parts Polo121's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-15-2006 10:10 AM
    Threads

i think metroid prime or a neat zelda movie would be cool.

Member Kagami67 will become famous soon enough Kagami67 will become famous soon enough Kagami67's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-08-2006 11:13 PM
    Threads

I hope that one day I will be able to go to the theater and see a Metal Gear Solid movie. I would be so happy.
    Devouring their flesh with a razorblade smile...

Special needs child cutter is infamous around these parts cutter is infamous around these parts cutter is infamous around these parts cutter is infamous around these parts cutter is infamous around these parts cutter is infamous around these parts cutter is infamous around these parts cutter is infamous around these parts cutter is infamous around these parts cutter is infamous around these parts cutter is infamous around these parts cutter's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-13-2006 12:35 PM
    Threads

Arrow

um... NBA Baller Phenom... because i havnt seen a good vasketball movie in a while.. that or else halo

PK of the Azure Flame KillerDragonX has a reputation beyond repute KillerDragonX has a reputation beyond repute KillerDragonX has a reputation beyond repute KillerDragonX has a reputation beyond repute KillerDragonX has a reputation beyond repute KillerDragonX has a reputation beyond repute KillerDragonX has a reputation beyond repute KillerDragonX has a reputation beyond repute KillerDragonX has a reputation beyond repute KillerDragonX has a reputation beyond repute KillerDragonX has a reputation beyond repute KillerDragonX's Avatar
    Gil
    Hacker
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-05-2016 03:54 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Ohh_Powl

wat about devil may cry, that would be a good movie
    Thank you to all who helped me get out of the red, i really appriciate it ^^

please click my egg

Junior Member Alaz is on a distinguished road Alaz's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-13-2006 08:29 AM
    Threads

I agree, Metal Gear Solid would make a great movie. Alot better than some of the "action" movies that they make nowadays...

Becoming a sage paladin. AngelPaladin has much to be proud of AngelPaladin has much to be proud of AngelPaladin has much to be proud of AngelPaladin has much to be proud of AngelPaladin has much to be proud of AngelPaladin has much to be proud of AngelPaladin has much to be proud of AngelPaladin has much to be proud of AngelPaladin's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-09-2009 08:33 AM
    Threads

If a Heroes of Might and Magic game would be a movie or, better, a series, it would be very nice. One of my favorite games is Heroes 2. I always fight on the good side with Roland.

LP fan Sasuke is God is infamous around these parts Sasuke is God is infamous around these parts Sasuke is God is infamous around these parts Sasuke is God is infamous around these parts Sasuke is God is infamous around these parts Sasuke is God is infamous around these parts Sasuke is God is infamous around these parts Sasuke is God is infamous around these parts Sasuke is God is infamous around these parts Sasuke is God is infamous around these parts Sasuke is God is infamous around these parts Sasuke is God's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Naruto Sharingan
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-22-2010 10:34 AM
    Threads

metal gear solid or Ninja Gaiden black would be really cool!!!

Thanks BD15...you rule!!!

To help those in need and to be a true friend! That is my nindo, my ninja way!

10% luck
    20% skill
    15% concetrated power of will
    5% pleasure
    50% pain
    100% to remember MY name.

Junior Member Oruku_Saki is on a distinguished road Oruku_Saki's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-09-2006 04:38 AM
    Threads

F.E.A.R. be a cool movie or If they made Resident Evil 4 into a movie the other Resident evil movies I didnt care for but if they made one like RE:4 be cool

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I think FarCry Instincts would be a good movie to make also

Mentioned
    Post(s)
    Tagged
    Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-31-1969 07:00 PM
    Threads

Also another good movie would be Devil May Cry 3 or maybe Disgaea:Hour of Darkness.

Junior Member shikasgirl45 is on a distinguished road shikasgirl45's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-14-2006 07:58 AM
    Threads

kingdom heart 1 2 and chain of memorys.

100% Vitamin C Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-21-2008 08:57 PM
    Threads

Hrm...

Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time - Would probably be difficult though, since Link never talks.

Banjo Kazooie - It'd be a cute Pixar film; mostly for kids. I'd be lookin' forward to Gruntilda, with her silly (but funny) rhymes.

Ninja Gaiden - Yes, it would be great, but only if done right. I could never forgive the film industry for making a bad NG movie.

Metal Gear Solid - It would be fantastic, but many people would probably be lost in the storyline. Mr. Kojima would be the perfect one to direct it, seeing how his cut scenes tend to be as long as some movies!

There will be more.
    -Back! From Outer Space!-
    -Soldats Royal Family-

Closed Thread

Thread Information