AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Final Fantasy XIII

I <3 Anime In My Sig! Chibi Misao has a reputation beyond repute Chibi Misao has a reputation beyond repute Chibi Misao has a reputation beyond repute Chibi Misao has a reputation beyond repute Chibi Misao has a reputation beyond repute Chibi Misao has a reputation beyond repute Chibi Misao has a reputation beyond repute Chibi Misao has a reputation beyond repute Chibi Misao has a reputation beyond repute Chibi Misao has a reputation beyond repute Chibi Misao has a reputation beyond repute Chibi Misao's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-01-2008 11:33 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Default Final Fantasy XIII

Wow there's already a FFXIII. I just found out about this a few days ago. Well some of you might've already known about it for quite some time. Haha im always late on these kinda stuff. ^^; Well anyway, so far i know that there's two versions of the game. One is Final Fantasy Agito XIII [For the mobile phone] and the other is Final Fantasy Versus XIII [For the ps3].

Here's some of the images of the main character:

1st picture

2nd Picture

3rd Picture

Here's a few more images of another character:

A picture of a cute guy. <3

More pictures of the cute guy with his swords. ^^

And finally, a movie trailer:
    Clicky Here

So that's all i have for now...if anyone has any other info, or images, please post here. ^^

Member loven_sora is on a distinguished road loven_sora's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-17-2007 09:55 PM
    Threads

Ooo!!! I Cant Wait Til This Game Comes Out!! It Seems Very Cool!! The Guy Is Cute!!

Mr. Slurpee xD Crimson Soul has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Soul has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Soul has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Soul has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Soul has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Soul has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Soul has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Soul has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Soul has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Soul has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Soul has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Soul's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-10-2007 12:24 AM
    Threads

yeah as soon as i heard about this last week i couldnt stop watching the trailer

cant beleave we actually get three of them^^

the girl is from FFXIII
    the guy from FF vs XIII

the battle system is amazing, i've never seen anything like it....cant wait to see how it will turn out

regardless...need to start saving for the PS3
    Last edited by Crimson Soul; 07-09-2006 at 12:58 AM.
    Goddess-Aki~Seductress-Tsuna~Mistress-negi
    Wifeess-missy~Stalkeress-capo~Temptress-DK

To the batcave, Batman's Assistant is infamous around these parts Batman's Assistant is infamous around these parts Batman's Assistant is infamous around these parts Batman's Assistant is infamous around these parts Batman's Assistant is infamous around these parts Batman's Assistant is infamous around these parts Batman's Assistant is infamous around these parts Batman's Assistant is infamous around these parts Batman's Assistant is infamous around these parts Batman's Assistant is infamous around these parts Batman's Assistant is infamous around these parts Batman's Assistant's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-27-2007 01:23 PM
    Threads

Wow Looks Awesome! I wanna buy it but i'm broke..

Fast_As_Fire Fan
    Gan Fan
    Wonderwice Fan
    MaGeaX~ Fan
    jump_for_luck77 Fan

Grammar Nazi viewtyjoe is a jewel in the rough viewtyjoe is a jewel in the rough viewtyjoe is a jewel in the rough viewtyjoe's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-15-2006 08:00 AM
    Threads

Only $600 for that shiny new PS3. Good thing I'm employed. I'm still more than a little annoyed over how much SquareEnix has delayed the US release of FFXII (unless it managed to come out without me noticing), so SE better do me a favor and give us a simultaneous release of FFXIII with the JP release.
    Remember, for every interesting or cool sig you read, there are at least 10 boring sigs that make you hate reading sigs.

Have something different, then.

LED ZEPPELIN RULLLEEE Deathbyspartan has much to be proud of Deathbyspartan has much to be proud of Deathbyspartan has much to be proud of Deathbyspartan has much to be proud of Deathbyspartan has much to be proud of Deathbyspartan has much to be proud of Deathbyspartan has much to be proud of Deathbyspartan has much to be proud of Deathbyspartan has much to be proud of Deathbyspartan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-11-2006 02:12 PM
    Threads

Yea shame it comes out on ps3 it should come out on a real machine like the 360:P

[[ Happy ~*2000*~ ]] angelic_assasin has a reputation beyond repute angelic_assasin has a reputation beyond repute angelic_assasin has a reputation beyond repute angelic_assasin has a reputation beyond repute angelic_assasin has a reputation beyond repute angelic_assasin has a reputation beyond repute angelic_assasin has a reputation beyond repute angelic_assasin has a reputation beyond repute angelic_assasin has a reputation beyond repute angelic_assasin has a reputation beyond repute angelic_assasin has a reputation beyond repute angelic_assasin's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-03-2009 02:11 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 1504-5383-0870

oooo!!! thanks for the details!! i cant wait to play it^^

Senior Member ShinyaZel has a reputation beyond repute ShinyaZel has a reputation beyond repute ShinyaZel has a reputation beyond repute ShinyaZel has a reputation beyond repute ShinyaZel has a reputation beyond repute ShinyaZel has a reputation beyond repute ShinyaZel has a reputation beyond repute ShinyaZel has a reputation beyond repute ShinyaZel has a reputation beyond repute ShinyaZel has a reputation beyond repute ShinyaZel has a reputation beyond repute ShinyaZel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-13-2009 10:37 AM
    Threads

I'm rather iffy about FFXIII as of now. It sort of seems like Square's attempt to put out a FF title to show the PS3's "power." (I really have no clue on the PS3's specs, though.) While that's all ok, it seems rather hasty. Then again, this is just my own opinion. I'll just have to keep looking up on it whenever new information comes out.

Thanks for posting pictures of that guy though. For a while, I thought I was only going to see pictures of that girl.

Grammar Nazi viewtyjoe is a jewel in the rough viewtyjoe is a jewel in the rough viewtyjoe is a jewel in the rough viewtyjoe's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Deathbyspartan
    Yea shame it comes out on ps3 it should come out on a real machine like the 360:P
    Aside from the fact that, if you actually look at the specs, the PS3 outguns the 360 by quite a bit, you might notice the fact that since FFVII, all numbered FF games have been on sony machines. This is probably due to the fact that statistically, Sony's machines have had the greatest success, considering that the PSX and PS2 are the two best selling consoles of all time.
    Remember, for every interesting or cool sig you read, there are at least 10 boring sigs that make you hate reading sigs.

LED ZEPPELIN RULLLEEE Deathbyspartan has much to be proud of Deathbyspartan has much to be proud of Deathbyspartan has much to be proud of Deathbyspartan has much to be proud of Deathbyspartan has much to be proud of Deathbyspartan has much to be proud of Deathbyspartan has much to be proud of Deathbyspartan has much to be proud of Deathbyspartan has much to be proud of Deathbyspartan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-11-2006 02:12 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by viewtyjoe
    Aside from the fact that, if you actually look at the specs, the PS3 outguns the 360 by quite a bit, you might notice the fact that since FFVII, all numbered FF games have been on sony machines. This is probably due to the fact that statistically, Sony's machines have had the greatest success, considering that the PSX and PS2 are the two best selling consoles of all time.
    Which Specs are you looking at the one that Ken Katurgi lied to you about, well actually no ff11 is on 360 burst your bubble again.

The ps2 must be the lamest console ever, ken Katurgi Lied to you about that aswell

Ahwell

Legandary Tekkenshaz is infamous around these parts Tekkenshaz is infamous around these parts Tekkenshaz is infamous around these parts Tekkenshaz is infamous around these parts Tekkenshaz is infamous around these parts Tekkenshaz is infamous around these parts Tekkenshaz is infamous around these parts Tekkenshaz is infamous around these parts Tekkenshaz is infamous around these parts Tekkenshaz is infamous around these parts Tekkenshaz is infamous around these parts Tekkenshaz's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-31-2006 06:54 AM
    Threads

oh cool i cant wait for it the new final fantasy game its gonna rock!
    This account has permently gone

The Original Piper has a reputation beyond repute Piper has a reputation beyond repute Piper has a reputation beyond repute Piper has a reputation beyond repute Piper has a reputation beyond repute Piper has a reputation beyond repute Piper has a reputation beyond repute Piper has a reputation beyond repute Piper has a reputation beyond repute Piper has a reputation beyond repute Piper has a reputation beyond repute Piper's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Moon Crystal Locket Witch Hat Rainbow Ribbon
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-09-2021 10:51 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Yeah, it seems worthy. But what I don't agree with is "FFXIII" and "FF vs XIII", what the hell? They need to NOT do that. Keep it simple, make one game.

Also, if you're planning on purchasing a PS3, solely for this game, do not waste your time, at least.. Not yet, anyway. By the time FF13 comes out, the PS3 (assuming but likely), will be somewhat cheaper than 600 dollars.

While there are other games for it, I am going to wait. I'll be indulging in the Wii system for the next two years. After much consideration, I am not going to spend 600 dollars on a game system, if I won't even spend that much on clothes. And that is much more of a priority.

Anyway, on topic... FF13 looks decent. But I am slowly, growing out of the Final Fantasy Series. Which is a shock to most people who know me. Ah well.

Myself Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-04-2008 12:30 PM
    Threads

We have other console comparison threads. Let's not stray from the topic here.

Animepedia.com -- Part of the Anime Globe network.
    Come share your wealth of anime knowledge with the world!

Quote Originally Posted by Eris View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Jack of Blades~ View Post
    Because evaporation is a ninja ...so you can't see it =o
    You know it's true.

You leave a glass of water, turn your back and WH-WH-WH-WH-WHAM! You've got 5 shurikens in your back.

Giv me donations. Please? XSelymSivadX is infamous around these parts XSelymSivadX is infamous around these parts XSelymSivadX is infamous around these parts XSelymSivadX is infamous around these parts XSelymSivadX is infamous around these parts XSelymSivadX is infamous around these parts XSelymSivadX is infamous around these parts XSelymSivadX is infamous around these parts XSelymSivadX is infamous around these parts XSelymSivadX is infamous around these parts XSelymSivadX is infamous around these parts XSelymSivadX's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-21-2007 05:48 PM
    Threads

i sure hope its good.
    i WILL rule the World!!!

This is what i will do to you in battle!

Give me REP!

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I would have sworn that XIII was going to be available near launch...oh well, the more time given between games, the less the chance that the game will suck.

Robot Inflicted ~Riku~ is on a distinguished road ~Riku~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-05-2006 07:24 PM
    Threads

Man, I can't wait to play that game, it look so good.

Any FF game before Vll can not hold my attention so can someone tell me
    if FFX-2 and FFXIII are the only ones the has a girl for the main character?

PS3 Rules!!

Sephiroth- Watashi wa o mou da ni wa nadanisa.

If wish to know what it say just ask
    or simply watch the movie.

Sig was made by Aisu. Thanks Aisu!

Junior Member blackoyobi is on a distinguished road blackoyobi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-14-2006 09:20 AM
    Threads

Known this game but haven't played this game i hope this game would be coming out soon

Japanimation Artist Viola has much to be proud of Viola has much to be proud of Viola has much to be proud of Viola has much to be proud of Viola has much to be proud of Viola has much to be proud of Viola has much to be proud of Viola has much to be proud of Viola has much to be proud of Viola's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-10-2007 09:13 AM
    Threads

It looks alright but I'm still waiting for FF12. >.>

And I have yet to see an FF game that has been better then FF8 (I'm a huge FF8 fan and that's my opinion.) I think I'll but this game and see if it's any good if not it doesn't really matter because it's just another lovely RPG to add to my wonderous collection.
    Thanks for Teh Siggy and Avi Ookami
    MY WEBSITE! BEHOLD:
    My Art Gallery!:

Are You My Fan?

Junior Member XxchidorixX is on a distinguished road XxchidorixX's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-23-2007 01:13 PM
    Threads

i risk getting killed to get a ps3 just to get that game
    I am an avenger... or am I
    @----------- copy and past this rose on you signature an u will get magic powers

Tameron The Divine Soul dog199200 is infamous around these parts dog199200 is infamous around these parts dog199200 is infamous around these parts dog199200 is infamous around these parts dog199200 is infamous around these parts dog199200 is infamous around these parts dog199200 is infamous around these parts dog199200 is infamous around these parts dog199200 is infamous around these parts dog199200 is infamous around these parts dog199200 is infamous around these parts dog199200's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-31-2008 01:59 AM
    Threads

OMG I don't thing i have drooled over a game before!!! The graphics are tight!!! I want it!!! Hell I would give my soul away for the PS3 and the game, just to be able to play it!!!

Yilin's Candy Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-04-2009 08:20 AM
    Threads

they said they'll release another trailer about it around christmas or eairly new year. so we get to look forward to that ^^
    and yeah, there's gonna be 2 versions, hope it aint to weird when they do it O_o
    but the best news is square is making a new engine just for the ps3 and this game will be the first to use it ^^ yay, hope it looks amazing.

because of the engine, the game will not be able to ever move to the 360. the engine is for ps3 only ^^; and i think they plan to fill up a blu-ray disk so if they had a 360 version, it's need to be split into many discs.

=[[Wolfwood]]=

Seeking Opinions on Lil' Gothic Girl Wallpapers 1, 2

Kuso Saniwa _CTA_ has a reputation beyond repute _CTA_ has a reputation beyond repute _CTA_ has a reputation beyond repute _CTA_ has a reputation beyond repute _CTA_ has a reputation beyond repute _CTA_ has a reputation beyond repute _CTA_ has a reputation beyond repute _CTA_ has a reputation beyond repute _CTA_ has a reputation beyond repute _CTA_ has a reputation beyond repute _CTA_ has a reputation beyond repute _CTA_'s Avatar
    Gil
    Torn
    Gifts Portal Companion Cube 025 - Pikachu Moon Crystal Locket
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-31-2017 12:20 AM
    Threads

this is so surprising...

my friends got those pics for friendster, icon for forum etc

i thought its FFXII

ZOMG!!! its after it!!!!
    Used to be known as cool_tria_anime.
    「今宵の俺は血に飢えている…ってな」

Illustration credit: banafria @ tumblr

Missing In Action! MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife's Avatar
    Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-07-2014 03:57 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: CloudStrifee PSN ID: MistaCloudStrife

There are going to be 3 seperate games. Agito, XIII and versus XIII

And they've already come out with a trailer for Versus XIII.

Check it out...
    http://61.195.57.11/members/special/...us13_Movie.swf

Pretty decent... It looks interesting enough to play, even thoguht the guy looks like a Sasuke rip and his swords remind me of Cloud's set in AC.

Senior Member Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-17-2011 12:14 PM
    Threads

Holy Angst Ridden Walking Cliche Batman! It's emo Cloud!

(Taken word for word from my MSN name.)
    All The Ways You Wish Could Be? That's me

Yilin's Candy Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-04-2009 08:20 AM
    Threads

looks really cool ^^ man, cant wait for it now.

Seeking Opinions on Lil' Gothic Girl Wallpapers 1, 2

Closed Thread

Thread Information