AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Dose Your Life Suck?

Member DeathDealer29 will become famous soon enough DeathDealer29 will become famous soon enough DeathDealer29's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-03-2007 12:21 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

yeah my life sucks the girl i like hates me and my familey thinks i'm weired
    because i want my lip peirced so yeah my life

irrelevant! White Tiger X is infamous around these parts White Tiger X is infamous around these parts White Tiger X is infamous around these parts White Tiger X is infamous around these parts White Tiger X is infamous around these parts White Tiger X is infamous around these parts White Tiger X is infamous around these parts White Tiger X is infamous around these parts White Tiger X is infamous around these parts White Tiger X is infamous around these parts White Tiger X is infamous around these parts White Tiger X's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-13-2006 02:58 PM
    Threads

Link thanks for the conceren but it was when i was 13 and i am 14 now so i thik i've come to deal with it and i am a guy so my mom raped me last year and i've never been the same

Reploid Hunter Megaman Zero X is on a distinguished road Megaman Zero X's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-23-2006 04:36 PM
    Threads

that really sucks for you, i hope you are alright white tiger x

"There are two types of people in this world: Those with loaded guns and those who dig. You dig."

the best swordsman LINK the swordsman is infamous around these parts LINK the swordsman is infamous around these parts LINK the swordsman is infamous around these parts LINK the swordsman is infamous around these parts LINK the swordsman is infamous around these parts LINK the swordsman is infamous around these parts LINK the swordsman is infamous around these parts LINK the swordsman is infamous around these parts LINK the swordsman is infamous around these parts LINK the swordsman is infamous around these parts LINK the swordsman is infamous around these parts LINK the swordsman's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-08-2008 10:38 AM
    in a closet....yeah i can't pay rent ha ha ha
    Threads

god why did she do it? i am sorry but man you need help bad if it's scared you for life you need to see someone did you even tell your dad he ust have been furious
    Link the swordsman the best swords man
    and i hate inuyasha yay!

irrelevant! White Tiger X is infamous around these parts White Tiger X is infamous around these parts White Tiger X is infamous around these parts White Tiger X is infamous around these parts White Tiger X is infamous around these parts White Tiger X is infamous around these parts White Tiger X is infamous around these parts White Tiger X is infamous around these parts White Tiger X is infamous around these parts White Tiger X is infamous around these parts White Tiger X is infamous around these parts White Tiger X's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-13-2006 02:58 PM
    Threads

Link no my dad does not know my mom said if I tell him she'll say i raped her and he'll belive her I think I am going to kill my self

Spamming King Death Blade is infamous around these parts Death Blade is infamous around these parts Death Blade is infamous around these parts Death Blade is infamous around these parts Death Blade is infamous around these parts Death Blade is infamous around these parts Death Blade is infamous around these parts Death Blade is infamous around these parts Death Blade is infamous around these parts Death Blade is infamous around these parts Death Blade is infamous around these parts Death Blade's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-14-2006 06:00 PM
    Threads

Life only sucks when theres nothing left 2 do or nothins exiting any more

the best swordsman LINK the swordsman is infamous around these parts LINK the swordsman is infamous around these parts LINK the swordsman is infamous around these parts LINK the swordsman is infamous around these parts LINK the swordsman is infamous around these parts LINK the swordsman is infamous around these parts LINK the swordsman is infamous around these parts LINK the swordsman is infamous around these parts LINK the swordsman is infamous around these parts LINK the swordsman is infamous around these parts LINK the swordsman is infamous around these parts LINK the swordsman's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

White Tiger X i am sorry but don't kill yourself tell the cops!
    and i hate inuyasha yay!

Senior Member Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-17-2011 12:14 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by White Tiger X
    when i was little my mom raped me dose that count?
    No it doesn't count. It's not bad enough, For your life to suck you have to be Fornicated by satan himself against your will, injecting his hellish seed deep inside the confounds of your person. There, the hellchild will grow and develop, acting as a parasite to you, robbing you of life. And when the fateful day comes, he will come out and rain down with the four horsemen, Death, Famine, Pestulance, and War to aid him in his assult against all that is good and pure in this insane globe of ours. Then your life qualifies as sucking.[/sarcasm]

Seriously, why would you ask such a question? I doubt strongly the integrety of that statement. If it was genuine I don't think it would need Clarification. It should be already known.

Anyway, to stay on topic. Yeah my life sucks, blah blah blah, crawing in mah skin, this wounds, numb, etc.

And on the off chance it did happen. Disregard all previous comments. kthxbai.
    All The Ways You Wish Could Be? That's me

Underground Ninja Kurumirina has a reputation beyond repute Kurumirina has a reputation beyond repute Kurumirina has a reputation beyond repute Kurumirina has a reputation beyond repute Kurumirina has a reputation beyond repute Kurumirina has a reputation beyond repute Kurumirina has a reputation beyond repute Kurumirina has a reputation beyond repute Kurumirina has a reputation beyond repute Kurumirina has a reputation beyond repute Kurumirina has a reputation beyond repute Kurumirina's Avatar
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-21-2015 12:31 PM
    Threads

ok...seriously.....Life suckz ok?that why it is called life.....there are ups and down....you can't be like happy go lucky...and say "Hey world I'm the happiest person on earth and a don't have a damn thing to worry bout"it doesn't work that way....your life sucks so what?deal with it....that'z reality!I Can Bet with You that everbody has a Bad Experince Before....do you want to bet with me?We can Make a Poll here and ask IF anybody doesn't have a bad experince.

Member Death_hell has a reputation beyond repute Death_hell has a reputation beyond repute Death_hell has a reputation beyond repute Death_hell has a reputation beyond repute Death_hell has a reputation beyond repute Death_hell has a reputation beyond repute Death_hell has a reputation beyond repute Death_hell has a reputation beyond repute Death_hell has a reputation beyond repute Death_hell has a reputation beyond repute Death_hell has a reputation beyond repute Death_hell's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-23-2007 12:40 PM
    Threads

my life suck i need help ive been adopted 23 time god can some one help me
    Death is always beside and waiting till u sleep to kill
    you

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

man masali his mom really hurt him what who you do if that happend to you
    and i hate inuyasha yay!

Meet me in outerspace.... Number_the_Stars has a reputation beyond repute Number_the_Stars has a reputation beyond repute Number_the_Stars has a reputation beyond repute Number_the_Stars has a reputation beyond repute Number_the_Stars has a reputation beyond repute Number_the_Stars has a reputation beyond repute Number_the_Stars has a reputation beyond repute Number_the_Stars has a reputation beyond repute Number_the_Stars has a reputation beyond repute Number_the_Stars has a reputation beyond repute Number_the_Stars has a reputation beyond repute Number_the_Stars's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-03-2010 09:01 PM
    Threads

Default Honey.....

Quote Originally Posted by Crimson Phoenix
    lets see here... one brother wants me dead.. the other brother wants me under his rule... oldest sister wants me to think of her as my mother... other sister is alright.... They are all older thanI am by at least eight years... Dads got the worst humor I've heard.... Mom's strict.... my girlfriend is on the other side of the continent.... and despite my qualifications, no company wants to hire me.... so yeah.. I guess I could say my life sucks.. but I have good stuff goin for me too, so its not all bad at least...... But yeah.. Life stinks st times.
    But at least you got me and I got you If nothing... at least we got that... gotta start some where!

SPQR Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-04-2009 08:57 PM
    Threads

No, you have no hope Death_Hell.

Senior Member -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman-'s Avatar
    Gil
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-07-2011 04:41 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Quote Originally Posted by LINK the swordsman
    man masali his mom really hurt him what who you do if that happend to you

And you know his mom hurt him...how? this is the INTERNET. Do you think everything people say is true on the internet? (or real life for that matter)

SPQR Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-04-2009 08:57 PM
    Threads

Redfield I think you already know the answer to your question.

This is my AWESOME face! Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-17-2009 06:54 PM
    Threads

On another note, I have a PS3 for sale, only £350. PM me for details.
    The Tao of Rayne - Clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience...if that fails, try something in the dairy variety.

Why don't fingers fing? Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-15-2009 01:19 AM
    Threads

Closed.

Closed Thread

Thread Information