AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: The diff. between golddigger and shallow?

Mentioned
    Post(s)
    Tagged
    Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-31-1969 07:00 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Thumbs up The diff. between golddigger and shallow?

What is the difference between a gold digger and a shollow person?, Do you know anybody who's like that? and What's your opinion about this people?

Okay I know what a gold digger is and a shollow person, but I'm just wodering what all of you peoples opinion are about these kinda people. I have some friends that are shollow it kinda makes me sad because we'd be crusing and suddenly some guy with a nice ride comes up and they'd just be looking and giving him/them hints.

P.S. please no insults.

Senior Member lorie has a reputation beyond repute lorie has a reputation beyond repute lorie has a reputation beyond repute lorie has a reputation beyond repute lorie has a reputation beyond repute lorie has a reputation beyond repute lorie has a reputation beyond repute lorie has a reputation beyond repute lorie has a reputation beyond repute lorie has a reputation beyond repute lorie has a reputation beyond repute lorie's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-04-2006 02:00 PM
    Threads

Uhh a golddigger is who is after money, a shallow person is who is shallow in all of their ways. I mean fully.

Thanks to Wonderwice

NICE MUSCLE! The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-02-2010 02:18 AM
    Threads

ok, a golddigger, generally female, go out with a man, pure based on how deep his wallet is, while a shallow person will date someone purely on there looks, even if they dont really love them, my opinion, is there both scum, neither deserver to breath the same oxygen genuin good folk breath

Senior Member Srien is infamous around these parts Srien is infamous around these parts Srien is infamous around these parts Srien is infamous around these parts Srien is infamous around these parts Srien is infamous around these parts Srien is infamous around these parts Srien is infamous around these parts Srien is infamous around these parts Srien is infamous around these parts Srien is infamous around these parts Srien's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-31-2008 09:05 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by M I K E Y™
    ok, a golddigger, generally female, go out with a man, pure based on how deep his wallet is, while a shallow person will date someone purely on there looks, even if they dont really love them, my opinion, is there both scum, neither deserver to breath the same oxygen genuin good folk breath
    I would have to agree with you on this.
    If You Want To Battle, I'm ready at anythime
    I'm out to destroy all evil.
    Follow Your Own Path.

It Will Lead You To Your Heart.

NICE MUSCLE! The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

well, its true, there as bad as people who use other folk for anything

Senior Member Srien is infamous around these parts Srien is infamous around these parts Srien is infamous around these parts Srien is infamous around these parts Srien is infamous around these parts Srien is infamous around these parts Srien is infamous around these parts Srien is infamous around these parts Srien is infamous around these parts Srien is infamous around these parts Srien is infamous around these parts Srien's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-31-2008 09:05 AM
    Threads

Golddiggers are everywhere. Shallow people are everyone. You have to admit. at least one. Everyone has done at least one shallow thing in this life.
    If You Want To Battle, I'm ready at anythime
    I'm out to destroy all evil.
    Follow Your Own Path.

It Will Lead You To Your Heart.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

ilkl assure you i havnt, i dont have that mind set, when i look at someone, i dont look at there body, i look at there inner person

[K_K]'z Death Plague Ansatsusha_18 is a glorious beacon of light Ansatsusha_18 is a glorious beacon of light Ansatsusha_18 is a glorious beacon of light Ansatsusha_18 is a glorious beacon of light Ansatsusha_18 is a glorious beacon of light Ansatsusha_18's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-14-2007 09:44 PM
    Threads

Gold-diggers: A money-hungry woman, searching for the right type of guy to settle her needs. Meaning, if you are below a million, you're not worth the look. Technicaly, these woman lead you to a trap, loosing all your belongings and moneys worth cause you're too love-stricken to realize she is ruining you. Because of her, in the end she prospers whereas you look for money on the streets.
    Shallow: You may have the personality, but your looks just don't match up. Sorry hun, you are just not what I look for. Nothing matters more than the gorgeous face and somewhat hot body. Ignore that stick boy who's heart is gold and settle for the cold butt-heads that think they are above all. Maybe it's a challenge? I can flaunt what I have and I don't care if he means much, I just have him ^^

I no only ONE person who's like this, but who cares. My opinion, these heartless beings are at the bottom of the line. They are scavengers, greedy and hungry for what most humans don't look for. If money is what you need, then get a job...(that is if you're not lazy) haha

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Ansatsusha_18
    Gold-diggers: A money-hungry woman, searching for the right type of guy to settle her needs. Meaning, if you are below a million, you're not worth the look. Technicaly, these woman lead you to a trap, loosing all your belongings and moneys worth cause you're too love-stricken to realize she is ruining you. Because of her, in the end she prospers whereas you look for money on the streets.
    Shallow: You may have the personality, but your looks just don't match up. Sorry hun, you are just not what I look for. Nothing matters more than the gorgeous face and somewhat hot body. Ignore that stick boy who's heart is gold and settle for the cold butt-heads that think they are above all. Maybe it's a challenge? I can flaunt what I have and I don't care if he means much, I just have him ^^

I no only ONE person who's like this, but who cares. My opinion, these heartless beings are at the bottom of the line. They are scavengers, greedy and hungry for what most humans don't look for. If money is what you need, then get a job...(that is if you're not lazy) haha
    you have to remember, its not just women who are gold diggers or shallow, id say, more men are shallow

[K_K]'z Death Plague Ansatsusha_18 is a glorious beacon of light Ansatsusha_18 is a glorious beacon of light Ansatsusha_18 is a glorious beacon of light Ansatsusha_18 is a glorious beacon of light Ansatsusha_18 is a glorious beacon of light Ansatsusha_18's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-14-2007 09:44 PM
    Threads

you have to remember, its not just women who are gold diggers or shallow, id say, more men are shallow
    I'd agree...sorry i was taking this out on woman ( i am one just so i don't sound stereotypical) and well.....i say men are shallow...I've met to many that go "you're hot, wanna go out?" "er...no...go away?" lol

SPQR Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-04-2009 08:57 PM
    Threads

I find men are more shallow in a physical sense and women are more shallow in a financial/status sense

God of Jello Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-18-2007 11:30 PM
    It's on a planet, now guess where I live!
    Threads

Gold diggers usually are shallow. A shallow person is concerened with superficial things like looks, possessions, or money and a gold digger is a shallow person who uses another person to obtain material possessions.
    Show your work.

8(2x+3x-15)+2=7+19
    8(5x-15)+2=26
    40x - 120 + 2 = 26
    40x - 118 = 26
    40x=I saw what you did with that thirteen year old.

A++

Mentioned
    Post(s)
    Tagged
    Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-31-1969 07:00 PM
    Threads

I agree with you, men are more shallow that women, but gold diggers I'd say that women are sadly in the lead. For reals has anybody been a 'victim' of these kind of people?

I lie. Krsnik has a reputation beyond repute Krsnik has a reputation beyond repute Krsnik has a reputation beyond repute Krsnik has a reputation beyond repute Krsnik has a reputation beyond repute Krsnik has a reputation beyond repute Krsnik has a reputation beyond repute Krsnik has a reputation beyond repute Krsnik has a reputation beyond repute Krsnik has a reputation beyond repute Krsnik has a reputation beyond repute Krsnik's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-10-2006 11:00 PM
    Threads

Alright, look, Women are just as shallow as men, if someone gives them the chance. Pickers are ALWAYS choosers, and people always want what they can't have. No matter what you say, to an extent, you are shallow. You being used as a general term for someone.

A golddigger, quite simply, is a man OR woman who marry one of the opposite sex, despite age or appearances, to marry into wealth, because they're lazy.

Being shallow just means you judge someone openly about it, and won't date them for a reason like "She's got a big forehead" or "He has long toes". Incredibly shallow reasoning for not dating someone.

Closed Thread

Thread Information