AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Suzumiya Haruhi question

Member sjbawpn will become famous soon enough sjbawpn will become famous soon enough sjbawpn's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-22-2006 11:35 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Suzumiya Haruhi question

Im not sure how to formulate this correctly but here goes...

for those who know, the episode list for that show isnt in chronological order. I heard its a pretty fun series to watch, i watched the first (chronological) 3 but stopped there cuz im not sure how it is best to watch it. Since some of the chronological episodes arent released yet, should i wait for everything to come out or does it spoil it if i watch them in the order in which they wer released.

I know.. i know... this sounds confusing but what the hell.. you know what i mean

Thanks in advance..

Wild Card! SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI's Avatar
    Gil
    Cynical
    Gifts Fedora Cylon 1970s
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-12-2014 12:30 AM
    Threads

Personally, I believe that it is best to watch the episodes as they are released. The directors most ceratinly have their reasons to release the series in the order they did.

Member sjbawpn will become famous soon enough sjbawpn will become famous soon enough sjbawpn's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

k so im done with watching the series (or whats been released so far) and no matter how you watch it, the story is kinda pointless. The characters are cute and all but... thats about it. I guess if what you said about the directors having a reason for not ordering the episodes chronologically is true, than the reason must be that this anime is just ment to be watched and not followed .

Member Death_hell has a reputation beyond repute Death_hell has a reputation beyond repute Death_hell has a reputation beyond repute Death_hell has a reputation beyond repute Death_hell has a reputation beyond repute Death_hell has a reputation beyond repute Death_hell has a reputation beyond repute Death_hell has a reputation beyond repute Death_hell has a reputation beyond repute Death_hell has a reputation beyond repute Death_hell has a reputation beyond repute Death_hell's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-23-2007 12:40 PM
    Threads

Personally, I believe that it is best to watch the episodes as they are released. The directors most ceratinly have their reasons to release the series in the order they did.
    Death is always beside and waiting till u sleep to kill
    you

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Death_hell
    That belief sounds really personal

Closed Thread

Thread Information