AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: RPG: Mistress of the Nation

Robot Inflicted Insolence is infamous around these parts Insolence is infamous around these parts Insolence is infamous around these parts Insolence is infamous around these parts Insolence is infamous around these parts Insolence is infamous around these parts Insolence is infamous around these parts Insolence is infamous around these parts Insolence is infamous around these parts Insolence is infamous around these parts Insolence is infamous around these parts Insolence's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-02-2007 07:38 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default RPG: Mistress of the Nation

If you wanne join go here:
    http://www.animeforum.com/showthread.php?t=43322&page=1

--------
    Go here to see if you are alowed to post here
    http://www.animeforum.com/showthread...77#post1298277
    --------
    Everybody must start IN the family house.
    --------

Rules:

1) Dont double post
    2) No one line posts. (minimun of 4 lines atleast)
    3) No meaningless OCC (out of character)
    4) No more then 3 or 4 posts a day. (give other characters a change to replay)
    5) If you have other problems PM me. dont try and solve them in the story.

--------

Mara - Family house of the Acoma.

Mara sits in her chair behind her desk, on her desk is it a mess of important papers her Handora Greg sended her to see. "stupid financial papers" she said to her self and whiped them with one arm from her desk. she claped in her hands and one of her personal servents came and started to pick up the papers from the ground. "Im sorry Mifsta" Mara said to the girl on the ground. "Im just not in the move on the moment." Mara stood up from the desk and walked to the door. She opened the door and looked into her private garden, The wind blew true her hair and the sound of birds softly entered her room. she turned around to Mifsta who was still sitting on the ground because Mara did not tell her that she could leave. "Mifsta let the word out to all my staff who is present in the house that tonight with dinner we are going to have a meeting. And I want everybody there no excuses, this time I will not eccept it." Mifsta bowed her head for Mara and runned away. Mara smiled, "that sweet little girl" she thought.
    Last edited by Insolence; 05-31-2006 at 02:27 AM.

Envy my magick Mitarisorceress12 has a reputation beyond repute Mitarisorceress12 has a reputation beyond repute Mitarisorceress12 has a reputation beyond repute Mitarisorceress12 has a reputation beyond repute Mitarisorceress12 has a reputation beyond repute Mitarisorceress12 has a reputation beyond repute Mitarisorceress12 has a reputation beyond repute Mitarisorceress12 has a reputation beyond repute Mitarisorceress12 has a reputation beyond repute Mitarisorceress12 has a reputation beyond repute Mitarisorceress12 has a reputation beyond repute Mitarisorceress12's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-17-2010 08:52 PM
    On the planet of AzureBlue, Mercury's third Moon
    Threads

Mitsuki was in her Medicine room in the Acoma taking inventory on things today,making sure everything was accounted for."Lets see were running low on cough syrup ,i'll have to order some more of that"she said while running a hand snowy white bangs her hair was tied in a long braid.Her ruby red eye scanning over the things.Then she saw little Mifsta who anounced to her about what Her Lady had said. She nodded her head saying she would be there.
    Thanks Aura

Senior Member Inc0gnit0 has a brilliant future Inc0gnit0 has a brilliant future Inc0gnit0 has a brilliant future Inc0gnit0 has a brilliant future Inc0gnit0 has a brilliant future Inc0gnit0 has a brilliant future Inc0gnit0 has a brilliant future Inc0gnit0 has a brilliant future Inc0gnit0 has a brilliant future Inc0gnit0 has a brilliant future Inc0gnit0 has a brilliant future Inc0gnit0's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-17-2008 10:50 PM
    Threads

Greg came limping down the hall at a speed that signified the importance of his task. He pushed Mifsta out of the way making her almost fall but he didn't care. He barged into the priests office. "Mitsuki do you have my pain medecins? My leg is starting to kill me again and I finished my last dose." Because of the pain in his leg Greg was really impatient and really edgy. for about 15 years he had been on pain medecins so he wouldn't suffer every day of his life. Getting impatient he adressed Mitsuki again, he almost yelled it." So do you have them!!!!!"

Envy my magick Mitarisorceress12 has a reputation beyond repute Mitarisorceress12 has a reputation beyond repute Mitarisorceress12 has a reputation beyond repute Mitarisorceress12 has a reputation beyond repute Mitarisorceress12 has a reputation beyond repute Mitarisorceress12 has a reputation beyond repute Mitarisorceress12 has a reputation beyond repute Mitarisorceress12 has a reputation beyond repute Mitarisorceress12 has a reputation beyond repute Mitarisorceress12 has a reputation beyond repute Mitarisorceress12 has a reputation beyond repute Mitarisorceress12's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"um um y yes sir,you dont have to tell"She said timidly and ran to a red cabint where she kept all the house people's medicine ,She got out a small blue bag and handed it to Greg.She took out a green bottle filled with pills from the bag"Take one after meals and one before you go to sleep" Then she put the bottle back in the bag.And turned around to contniue counting.
    Thanks Aura

boopaloop! Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated's Avatar
    Gil
    Doubtful
    Gifts Xmas Tree Toast Present
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-06-2010 11:57 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Forr'tel woke up. He crawled out of his bed and yawned, "I need to get in the habit of all-nighters again." he said quietly to himself as he changed into fresh clothes. He checked the foot spikes he wore last night, and sighed. He guessed the 45-foot wall run last night had been the final straw and worn them down.

He walked out of his room and down the hall. Mifsta gave him the message, and kept walking. He had another full day of training for the recruits.

All my Let's Plays can be found here!
    Currently LPing: Rome Total War:
    Latest Update:
    Chapter 3: The Last King of Carthage.
    Start from the beginning:
    Chapter 1: Sicily Unified.

Senior Member Elizielle Cyric Korvein is on a distinguished road Elizielle Cyric Korvein's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-06-2006 12:56 PM
    New York, Ny. Land of the cheap, home of the fools..-_-
    Threads

Zy'eria stood in the forests near the Acroma lands, resting agaisnt her scythe lightly as she looked at one of the servants she brought along with her for todays training session. "Do you remember what I said?" She asked the young man. She blinked beneath her blindfold.
    He nodded.
    "Good." Pulling gripping her weapon in her right hand, she clenched her fingers around the metallic structure tightly, her dark coated nails tapping slightly agaisnt it. The young man brought the small, hand made drum pressed gently atop it as he waited for her signal.
    "Now."
    He struck the drum once, then twice. Zy'eria forced her body into a back bend, holding her weapon with both hands as she pressed her head to the grass. Without warning, he began beating away on the drum, the tempo fast and wild. She backflipped off her head, landing on her feet, and spun her scythe about her form, slashing and striking at the branches, trees, the air. She honed her carefully calculated movements to the pace of the drum beat, and when he stopped, she ceased in whatever position the silence found her.

This time, her scythe was pressed into the ground behind her head, both hands wrapped about it as she used it to support her slightly arched body, the silver braids falling to brush agaisnt the blades of grass. Suddenly, the young servant started up again, as she continued her wild assault on the wildlife in the area, running along the sides of trees, slicing away at the branches, the leaves, the trees themselves. A whirlwind of colored blossom formed around her, and when she stopped for a moment, they only made it halfway to the ground before her feral movements brought them afloat once again.
    "Enough," she panted, sweat covering her pale form heavily. She stood straight, and ripped off the blindfold. Nodding in appreciation to the servant, she motioned for him to follow her back to the Acroma home. Suddenly, a young girl stepped into the clearing, and told of the wishes of her Mistress. "Very well then, thank you."

As they walked, tree on top of tree toppled in their wake, falling from deep gashes that tore the thick trunks in half.

Zy'eria smiled. Oh, how she loved being the best. God, how she loved it.
    It isn't the shadows you should fear, dear one...
    It's the one's that hide in those shadow, that you ought to worry of...

Senior Member Inc0gnit0 has a brilliant future Inc0gnit0 has a brilliant future Inc0gnit0 has a brilliant future Inc0gnit0 has a brilliant future Inc0gnit0 has a brilliant future Inc0gnit0 has a brilliant future Inc0gnit0 has a brilliant future Inc0gnit0 has a brilliant future Inc0gnit0 has a brilliant future Inc0gnit0 has a brilliant future Inc0gnit0 has a brilliant future Inc0gnit0's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Greg was a bit irritated "dont't tell me how to use them!" Greg then spined around took a pill swallowed it and walked out of the priests room ignoring her complaints. Greg walked past Mara's desk noticing the papers he had given her still not done. Oh well I don't care right now I'll talk to her later. Greg limped back to his office sat down on 2 legs of his chair and relaxed thinking about this and that.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Mitsuki watched as greg left the room and shook her ,crossing her amrs over her chest."That old man,never listens ,he's so stubborn"said Mitsuki .Then she retured to her desk and sat down.
    Thanks Aura

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Mitsuki took out a book with a purple cover with gold inking .It was her diary ,her mother had given it to her just before she died.She always wrote in it to this day.The only person who knew about it was Ms.Mara.
    Thanks Aura

Robot Inflicted Insolence is infamous around these parts Insolence is infamous around these parts Insolence is infamous around these parts Insolence is infamous around these parts Insolence is infamous around these parts Insolence is infamous around these parts Insolence is infamous around these parts Insolence is infamous around these parts Insolence is infamous around these parts Insolence is infamous around these parts Insolence is infamous around these parts Insolence's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-02-2007 07:38 PM
    Threads

Mara of the Acoma ~ The Acoma Family House ~ Working Chaimber

Mara looked from the door and looked to Byakuya. "Not now my first Advisor, I need some time alone and need to look over some papers Greg gave me." Mara looked outside the door again. "And you know very well to knock first." She turned around to her desk and sat down again, she grabbed the first document and started to read it. "Oh Byakuya, tell the cooks that I accpect a large dinner with all of my staff currently here to night. so let them prepair a good meal, and please leave me alone now I got work to do."Mara looked back at her papers with a smily. "Byakuya still was not use to the formal things that I find normal. but I dont mind to much aslong as he stays polite" Mara tought by herself.

Mentioned
    Post(s)
    Tagged
    Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-31-1969 07:00 PM
    Threads

Tsukiko was sitting in a cherryblossom tree outside enjoying the breeze when the ever timid Mifsta came and told her about what Mara had said. "Thankyou for telling me Mifsta.I'll be there."Tsukiko said.Mifsta walked away in a hurried pace."Hmmmm I wonder what the meeting's about.Well I guess I'll find out later.I think I'll go train for a little while before getting ready."Tsukiko said aloud to herself.Then she jumped from the tree and went to the training grounds.

Procrastinator Fetal Fetish has a reputation beyond repute Fetal Fetish has a reputation beyond repute Fetal Fetish has a reputation beyond repute Fetal Fetish has a reputation beyond repute Fetal Fetish has a reputation beyond repute Fetal Fetish has a reputation beyond repute Fetal Fetish has a reputation beyond repute Fetal Fetish has a reputation beyond repute Fetal Fetish has a reputation beyond repute Fetal Fetish has a reputation beyond repute Fetal Fetish has a reputation beyond repute Fetal Fetish's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-03-2010 01:04 AM
    Threads

Ooc: I'm sorry if there is one, but I couldn't think of much else. ^ ^;

Ikari was in a samll room, busily running around tidying things up. "You'd think there would be a maid in this house,"she murmured as she swept."but I have to clean everything..They're lucky I love cleaning.." She was just about to go and clean the next room over when one of the house's residents, Mifsta, came running up to her. She nodded when the girl told her of the meeting.

"Thank you for informing me.", she said and the girl ran off. I wonder what the meeting's about.., she wondered and she put the broom away. "Well, I guess I should get ready..", she said to herself and headed down a hall. She passed a window, and she smiled as she saw her bird, Kaze, outside, perched in a cherry blossom tree.
    Check out my DA:
    http://snickeringdoodles.deviantart.com/

And my Photobucket:
    http://s54.photobucket.com/home/TokyoMiko/index

And my Gaia username is Fetal Fetish.

See you guys around~

Mentioned
    Post(s)
    Tagged
    Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Tsukiko finished training and went to take a shower and get ready for tonights meeting.On her way she passed by a series of people from Cooks and even Byakuya."I wonder if he's going too.I hope so for Mifsta's sake."Tsukiko thought.Tsukiko got to her room and went to the connected bathroom and took a shower.She got out and put on a black sleeveless dress that tied around her neck into sorta like a choker.The dress had a rose design on the bottom and had slits in both sides from the lower thigh down.She put in her rose earings and put on some red lipstick.She checked herself over in the mirror. "Yep it's about that time guess I'd better leave for the dinning hall."Tsukiko said to herself and left her room locking the door."Why do I even lock the door no one dares to visit me except Zy'eria and Mifsta."Tsukiko thought to herself walking down the hall.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Mitsuki began to change into her outfit for the dinner meeting .She puts on a Purple kimono with a red obi. It went well with her snowy white hair in a braid.She began to walk down the hallway and into the dinner room.She saw Tsukiko as well.
    Thanks Aura

Mentioned
    Post(s)
    Tagged
    Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"Oh Hello Mitsuki.It seems we're the first two here."Tsukiko said."I haven't seen you around lately you aren't working too hard are you?Don't let that old coop Greg get to you."Tsukiko added."Hmmmm I wonder who's going to get here next.I wonder what they're going to serve.Wait why am I thinking about stuff like that?!Oh I know because there's nothing else to think about!"Tsukiko thought.

Procrastinator Fetal Fetish has a reputation beyond repute Fetal Fetish has a reputation beyond repute Fetal Fetish has a reputation beyond repute Fetal Fetish has a reputation beyond repute Fetal Fetish has a reputation beyond repute Fetal Fetish has a reputation beyond repute Fetal Fetish has a reputation beyond repute Fetal Fetish has a reputation beyond repute Fetal Fetish has a reputation beyond repute Fetal Fetish has a reputation beyond repute Fetal Fetish has a reputation beyond repute Fetal Fetish's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Ikari walked down the long hallway and opened a shoji screen door just at the end. She went to a wardrobe in the corner. She took out a dark blue kimono. It had small black flowers decorating it, and the hem of the sleeves were shorter than most of her kimonos. "This should do fine.", she said. She changed into it. She sat down in front of a mirror and brushed her hair.

Ikari never wore anything too formal. She loved sticking to old Japanese traditions. Kimonos were what she seemed to always wear. After she was done brushing her hair, she tied half of her hair up with a blue ribbon, letting the rest of her hair flow down her back.

"Well, I'm hungry now.", she said,smiling and went out of her room. she walked back down the hallway and headed toward the dining room. the sun was setting outside, giving the grounds outside a nice orange glow. As she walked into the dining room, she saw a few cooks bustling about, a few greeted her but they just bustled off like everyone else. "Wow, the place sure is busy..", she murmured. she then started looking around for her Lady or any of the other staff.

Then she spotted Tsukiko and Mitsuki. She ran over to them. "Why hello. I see you two have gotten here early."
    Check out my DA:

And my Photobucket:

See you guys around~

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Mitsuki gave Tsukiko a small smile and siad"I know i shouldnt let him get to me" she said.'I guess i have been working to hard,i almost fell to a fever last week'she thought.Then she saw ikari and waved to her."I guess we are early"
    Last edited by Mitarisorceress12; 05-31-2006 at 08:37 PM.
    Thanks Aura

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Ikari laughed a bit and rubbed the back of her head. "I was going to come here a bit later, but I decided maybe I could help a little bit around here..But seeing at how all the cooks are running about, I guess they don't need my help. So, what have you two been up to?", she asked. Ikari figured that since they were early, they should talk a bit until everyone else got here.
    Check out my DA:

And my Photobucket:

See you guys around~

Mentioned
    Post(s)
    Tagged
    Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"Hello Ikari.Mitsuki and I were just talking."Tsukiko said."Mitsuki you should think about training an apprentice.That way you can take some time off.If you ever need some time off I could take your place for a while I do have SOME medicinal knowledge you know.If you work to hard you could get really sick.You know I worry for you sometimes."Tsukiko added."So Ikari I'm taking it you've been staying in prime form.We should spar sometime."Tsukiko added."Well everyone else should be arriving soon."Tsukiko thought.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

OOC: look Insolence isnt on right now so Ill make sure what happened to my RPG doesnt happen here look girls STOP RIGHT NOW u way over-did ur post ammount let other people participate or else it just gets boring for everyone else. So yeah wait until tommorow before continueing he made it very clear in his rules at the beginning.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Ikari smiled. "I'd love to spar sometime..When I'm not too busy cleaning, working, or doing "advising" work for the Mistress.", she said, chuckling. "Man..everyone seems to be taking their sweet time coming..Shouldn't they be starving right about now?"
    Check out my DA:

And my Photobucket:

See you guys around~

Stone Col' Killa' Blood Assassin is infamous around these parts Blood Assassin is infamous around these parts Blood Assassin is infamous around these parts Blood Assassin is infamous around these parts Blood Assassin is infamous around these parts Blood Assassin is infamous around these parts Blood Assassin is infamous around these parts Blood Assassin is infamous around these parts Blood Assassin is infamous around these parts Blood Assassin is infamous around these parts Blood Assassin is infamous around these parts Blood Assassin's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-24-2006 12:41 AM
    Threads

"Yes ma'am you have my deepest apologies," He said as he went to the kitchens to tell the chef's what to prepare, along the way he noticed a curvy, attractive, young woman walking past him, he blinked a few times, then continued to order the food. He Then walked back twords his mistresses buisness room, and guarded the entrance, feeling bored and wanting to do somthing, he did this. He looked around then rested against the wall, his noble robes ruffleing against the hard stone wall. He rested his hands on the hilt of his twin blades** and looked straight ahead waiting for something intresting to happen.

He decided it was time to go, after standing there for a few hours. He walked down and entered the meeting room, he bowed politely to everyone there, and then walked to a quiet single table and sat down, alone. He usually sat at this table, due to the fact that his personallity was used to it, and he wasen't used to life as a nobility. He looked around causailty noticeing that the Spymaster was not yet here, He closed his eyes as he relaxed sitting there alone and waiting for someone to come to him. He usually did this so that he had people come to him, and not the other way around, but this usually never worked.

** A set of two blades, passed down from generation to generation, they run along the edges for about 4.5 ft with a medium sized hilt.
    Last edited by Blood Assassin; 05-31-2006 at 09:14 PM.
    Blood Dripping from the walls
    Blood Dripping from the halls
    Blood Curtling down your spine
    Blood flowing down the line
    Blood slicing through the air

Screams like that no one likes
    Screams that shrill through the sky
    Screams that people cannot hear
    Screams that kill when people get near

A bloody Ax hacks a victim
    A gunshot blows through a persons skin
    A sword slices and dices
    While your love, kills like no other weapon,
    It hurts, It burns, And tortures my soul

~$ Blood Assassin $~

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Mitsuki decided to sit down arcoss from Byakuya and floded her hands in her lap.She sat up straight.Mitsuki looked around for her Mistress ,but realized she wasnt their yet.The albino girl played with her long braid.
    Thanks Aura

boopaloop! Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated's Avatar
    Gil
    Doubtful
    Gifts Xmas Tree Toast Present
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-06-2010 11:57 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Forr'tel had changed into a dress uniform, all black, the only color that he felt comfortable in after years of night jobs, and entered the dining room with the quietness that came naturally to him. He surveyed the room, the four important occupants, then began to walk towards the main table. He slid into his seat, and watched the women talk out of the corner of his eyes.

All my Let's Plays can be found here!
    Currently LPing: Rome Total War:
    Latest Update:
    Chapter 3: The Last King of Carthage.
    Start from the beginning:
    Chapter 1: Sicily Unified.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

(im turning in for the night,g2g)
    Thanks Aura

Closed Thread

Thread Information