AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 3 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 LastLast

Thread: RPG: Final Fantasy: Advent Children

Soul Taker Deathsye is a name known to all Deathsye is a name known to all Deathsye is a name known to all Deathsye is a name known to all Deathsye is a name known to all Deathsye is a name known to all Deathsye's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-31-2007 09:26 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

((OCC- Sorry Icey ^^: )

Adamu had seen all that he wanted to see in his old town and started searching for a way to contact his boss Rufus. He got to a payphone and called Rufus's cell number. His first attempt went unaswered. The second coin slinked in and the other line finally picked up.

"Rufus, Sir, You may not remember me but 2 years ago I worked for you at the Shinra Corperation. I know you maybe mad that I left or you might have not cared any but know that I am back and ready for duty. I am awiating your orders."
    said Adamu with respectful tone.

Adamu remembered when he left he left no word of his leaving. But he decided when he came back he would defeat the ones metioned in the books of the Shinra Masion where Sephiroth turned psycho and where Cloud had once lived. He didn't know who they were but felt compelled to seek them out. He sensed one in Midgar but when he arrived he had left. HE felt as simular energy from the girl Cloud had with him. As he remembered this he waited for his old boss to give him an answer.

OCC- I hope that is good Icey. If not I will change.
    Last edited by Deathsye; 10-02-2006 at 08:45 PM.

Saky's Lil' Care-Bear otakuyume has a reputation beyond repute otakuyume has a reputation beyond repute otakuyume has a reputation beyond repute otakuyume has a reputation beyond repute otakuyume has a reputation beyond repute otakuyume has a reputation beyond repute otakuyume has a reputation beyond repute otakuyume has a reputation beyond repute otakuyume has a reputation beyond repute otakuyume has a reputation beyond repute otakuyume has a reputation beyond repute otakuyume's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-27-2009 10:25 PM
    In my own little world where this one can't get me...
    Threads

Rufus listened to the call of a runaway solider and contimplated it deeply.

"So...Adamu was it...If you want orders...Then you shall get them...But you're going to have to work...And work you shall." Rufus told him, his voice cool and ominous. "A group seeking to use the cells of Jenova...A young man named Kadaj and his brothers...Must be detered at all costs." Rufus instructed. "As for the girl...Don't get too involved with that one. She's...Not like the other experiments Shinra thinkered with...In fact she might as well be considered in the same category as Sephiroth."

Rufus paused.

"Shadow Cloud and if you can...Persuade him to help us stop Kadaj...He's already taken the liberty to harm two of my best men." Rufus said tapping his fingers upon the arm plagued by geostigma. "Fullfill this and I may just reinstate you...IF you fullfill it..."

Ninelle slipped off of Fenrir, Cloud's bike and walked up to Reno. She gazed at his wounds and her face remained deathly still. Her glowing pale green eyes flickered and she knelt down to him.

She placed her hand over his chest and began to use her cure upon him.

"Cure..." Ninelle whispered softly.

"You can't escape...Stop running..." A voice suddenly pierced her mind. "Embrace your fate...Destiny calls...Jeneve...JENEVE...JENEVE...!"

Ninelle suddenly cried out, backing away suddenly and clutching her head as a piercing resonance screamed through her body. She shook her head, her silver hair whipping around like a mad horse's mane.

"Stop...Stop it...!" Ninelle weakly cried. "I won't...Become her...!!"

Tears hung in her eyes and she glanced around at the people amongst her. What would they say if they truly knew...What she was?

*Dreams are Precious...Don't let them fade away*
    My hubby: Kaikou-kun!

Are you my fan? If so show it! -^.^-

Member hinata_nibu will become famous soon enough hinata_nibu will become famous soon enough hinata_nibu's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-24-2006 08:45 AM
    Threads

Natsumi watched the events unfold before her eyes when she saw reno being treated by a young girl her eyes filled with happiness but she detected something wrong with what was happening watching the girl as she withdrew herself away seeing this hinata began to walk towards the crowd surroounding them

'erm excuse me! please let me through please let me through'

she begged at them to let her pass but to no avail getting rather annoputed at this natsumi clenched her hand into a fist "if they won't move for me then 'll just make them move!" she thought looking at the corwd again she shock her head "no i told master that i would not hurt others to get what i want" taking a deep breath she leapt and ran along the sholders of the by standers landing at the florn to the corwd she walked towards the girl kneeling down she saw that she was crying feeling sorry natsumi pulled out a hanky

'hey there are you ok?'

she asked lifting her face she wiped her tears away smiling happly at her hse looked over at reno and back at the girl

'please heal him? i know you can do it'
    Last edited by hinata_nibu; 10-04-2006 at 06:07 AM.
    To see whos in my family please read my journal
    To join please pm me with what you would like to be.

Saky's Lil' Care-Bear otakuyume has a reputation beyond repute otakuyume has a reputation beyond repute otakuyume has a reputation beyond repute otakuyume has a reputation beyond repute otakuyume has a reputation beyond repute otakuyume has a reputation beyond repute otakuyume has a reputation beyond repute otakuyume has a reputation beyond repute otakuyume has a reputation beyond repute otakuyume has a reputation beyond repute otakuyume has a reputation beyond repute otakuyume's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Ninelle looked up at the stranger, her pale green eyes streaked with tears. Suddenly she backed away like a frightened animal and hid behind Cloud. She still wasn't use to so many people around her.

"To close...So many voices...They keep calling..." Ninelle said softly. "Cloud-san...I'm falling...Falling and I don't know what's going to happen..."

Her Nii-chan had fallen. No matter how hard she had tried to stop it she had been powerless. Would she change into something as destructive and terrible as that day...The day he changed?

Ninelle slowly and cautiously moved back beside Reno, timid of this new person. She reactivated the Cure materia deep within her body, nixed into her very essence and form.

"Cure..." She whispered as Reno's flesh began to mend and reseal.

As soon as shee finished she ran back beside Cloud and hid behind him. How much longer would she be able to do this? To go for him to protect her...Before he would literally have to protect others...From her?

She clutched Cloud's arm trembling. He didn't know any of this. She had tried telling him once before...

But he only refused to accept it. He was determined to keep her safe...Even though a monsterr was lurking deep within that pale skin of her's.

Soul Taker Deathsye is a name known to all Deathsye is a name known to all Deathsye is a name known to all Deathsye is a name known to all Deathsye is a name known to all Deathsye is a name known to all Deathsye's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-31-2007 09:26 AM
    Threads

"Yes, sir." said Adamu hanging up. He had seen Cloud leave earlier. So, he headed in the direction he saw the motorcycle go. After awhile of searching he saw Cloud, the girl, and one other figure. He hid while he watched them.

"So... All I have to do is keep an eye on Cloud? No problem..." said Adamu in a confident tone.

He watched all three from the crowd blending in. He asked a spectator what was up. She ddn't know ether. He gathered from the on lookers that Cloud may or maynot have been hurt in a fight.

"Damn hope not... He is the only lead i have to find Kadaj..."
    Last edited by Deathsye; 10-03-2006 at 03:31 PM.

Member hinata_nibu will become famous soon enough hinata_nibu will become famous soon enough hinata_nibu's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-24-2006 08:45 AM
    Threads

Natsumi watched as the girl withdrew herself away from her "i wonder if i said somethign wrong?" she thought standing up she bowed to cloud and the girl 'sorry for not intorducing myself my name is Natsumi, i saw what happened from a far and my instincts told me to tend to the young ones needs' she bowed again and began to leave stopping at reno 'I'm glad that you where succesfully healed and in good health' bowing to reno she left the area.

About a few miles away she kept thinking about the girl how she flinched and ran away from her shacking head she stopped at the sight of several men standing there looking at her 'well well well it's good to see you again Kasumi!' he eyes narrowed gritting her teeth she replied 'Your the guy that made everyone back home hate me! WHY DO YOU WANT MY POWER THAT MUCH?' she began to do handseals 'SHADOW DUPLICATION!' spreading her shadow out from the extended shadow sproting out from the ground where shaodw clones of her all grabbing a kunai in each hand they all charged at the men in suits
    Last edited by hinata_nibu; 10-04-2006 at 06:08 AM.
    To see whos in my family please read my journal
    To join please pm me with what you would like to be.

~*GNY's Fav Artist ~* Demonic Ice Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Demonic Ice Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Demonic Ice Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Demonic Ice Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Demonic Ice Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Demonic Ice Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Demonic Ice Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Demonic Ice Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Demonic Ice Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Demonic Ice Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Demonic Ice Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Demonic Ice Dragon's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-27-2011 11:17 PM
    Threads

OOC: For the last time. I NEVER APPROVED YOU! You still have major flaws in your Bio and also NO NARUTO STUFF! I clearly stated that.
    If defending my art and my self is bad. Then I guess I'm a bad person.
    Be my fan. :3
    Fans located Here

.:+ </3 +:. Crimson Eyes is a jewel in the rough Crimson Eyes is a jewel in the rough Crimson Eyes is a jewel in the rough Crimson Eyes's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-02-2007 07:02 PM
    Threads

Chaos stopped in the air. He saw Sakura watching him from the ground. He then felt a pain in his chest again and held it. He roared out loud and started to fall from the sky. He landed on the wasteland ground as Vincent again. Vincent wasn't moving. He was breathing, but he was in too much pain to move. His cloak had become even more worn than before. He was bleeding from his mouth and he was covered with cuts and bruises. He looked up at the sky. "Sakura...where...did you..go?" With those words said, Vincent passed out from the pain. He soon started to dream.

(Vincent as a Turk.)

Vincent Valentine was lying under a beautiful oak tree, napping away. A woman suddenly came into the scene, calling his name. "Vincent, wake up." Vincent rose up from the ground and looked around. "Huh? What?" He set his eyes upon a beautiful woman with brown hair. "Oh, Lucrecia." Lucrecia smiled. "Sleeping on the job." She giggled. Vincent blushed. "Well, I just came up here to get some fresh air and I-" Lucrecia suddenly showed him a basket with food and champain in it. "Surprise!"

(dream over.)
    Look at my Custom Characters! ^_^
    Sotto

Musou

~*GNY's Fav Artist ~* Demonic Ice Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Demonic Ice Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Demonic Ice Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Demonic Ice Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Demonic Ice Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Demonic Ice Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Demonic Ice Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Demonic Ice Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Demonic Ice Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Demonic Ice Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Demonic Ice Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Demonic Ice Dragon's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Ishtiama closed her eyes painfully a moment shaking her head, "Vincent..." she whimpered as she opened her eyes watching him collide with the ground, "Vin-- Vincent!!!" she screamed running to his side. Dropping on her knees sliding a few inches across the ground next to him, she gently eased him up into her lap, his head craddled in her arms as she held him close to her self, "Vincent... You're gonna be fine... Everything's gonna be fine... You'll see!" she smiled abit trying to make things seem better then what they were.

Nodding abit, she rocked back and forth holding him for a moment, giving the faintest of giggles; "Everything... will be fine." she said in a soft, soothing tone, her eyes afixed on him, her other hand lifted wipping the blood away from the corner of his mouth; "You're going to be fine, yano?" Ishtiama cooed softly to him. Looking off to the side a moment, she chewed her lip softly a motor cycle revved off in the distance, "Oh, God no..." she murmmured softly. Reaching down to her cellphone, she snatched it up quickly, texting Cloud the text only read; "Kdj alrt out of Mdgar" normally she would use full words for anything else, but this was an emergency. And time wasn't a thing they had.

"I'll protect you Vincent..." she murmmured softly, as she gently laid him down in the sand and dirt combine of the ground. The motorcycle came to a stop. Her assumption was nor further then perfectly correct. Kadaj dismounted the vehicle unsheathing Souba; "This time girl... You'll be comming with me." he said in a darkened tone, before looking back to Vincent, "Tsk, tsk... Poor thing... Looks like he saved me the trouble of killing him. Ishtiama only narrowed her eyes withdrawing her sword, "Bull... You won't be going anywhere near Vince..."
    Fans located Here

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"You hide...Behind that black sheep? You really...Need to get away from such poor soil...My flower..." A familar voice called to Ninelle.

Ninelle gazed over and there was Yazoo, standing alone, smiling his dark smile. Ninelle shuddered, clutching Cloud as a resonance rang throughout her entire body causing her pale green eyes to flicker.

"Wh...Why are you here...?" Ninelle shakeningly whispered.

"I'm growing...So tired of waiting for you to realize what you so truly are..." Yazoo cooed, taking a few steps towards them. "Mother is awaiting for all of the Blessed Children...Not cursed dogs like him..."

"No...No...I won't listen...I won't!" Ninelle cried backing away, ensuring distance from him.

The resonance was overbearing. Her exposure to too much of it was about to drive her onto the edge of her limits. Yazoo could see the torment and fear in her eyes.

It made the hairs on the back of his neck rise with anticipation for when she truly awoken...That expression would never grace her delicate pale face ever again.

He reached for her and suddenly Ninelle bolted. She dashed away like a wild animal, speed beyond that of any normal human. Yazoo smiled darkly at Cloud.

"Stop clinging to her...She doesn't belong to you..." Yazoo told him sternly. "Once we have Mother...You'll see the truth."

With that he turned and walked down an ally and came out roaring on his bike. He sped after Ninelle, who was already a great distance ahead.

Gothic Lolita Skyla-chan Skyla_G has much to be proud of Skyla_G has much to be proud of Skyla_G has much to be proud of Skyla_G has much to be proud of Skyla_G has much to be proud of Skyla_G has much to be proud of Skyla_G has much to be proud of Skyla_G has much to be proud of Skyla_G has much to be proud of Skyla_G's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-25-2011 01:47 PM
    Threads

ooC: This is Skyla's debut[aswell as Yuffie's] I apologize for the late entry... but it kind of adds to the clepto's character. BTW I shall add sound effects every now and then. I hope you dont mind.

Tmp ... tmp ... tmp ... ...
    Footsteps could be heard as an energetic spirit climbed the stairs of a slightly rundown apartment building. The white knee-hgh boots reached the top of the stairs and the figure knelt. Untying the left boot laces a few inches with a gloved hand, Yuffie took out a plastic card the size of a standard visa. She swiped it along an expensive out-of-place mailbox on the wall. A small light flashed green. There was a short matalic click and the mailbox door opened. Yuffie reached her gloved hand in and pulled out a key then closed the door, as she did so the light flashed red.

She unlocked the apartment door. As she steped in she set her bag against the wall, beside a crappy duck painting and closed the door behingd her.

"Babs, you here?" She called half expecting no answer. "Am I too late? Are you too far gone..." She unclipped her shurikens and removed them from her back.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Yazoo drove his bike hard. Ninelle was surprisingly agile and fleet upon her own two legs. She bounded and flew through the air like a scared deer from a wolf.

Yazoo was getting irritated, unable to cut her off as soon as he hoped. He saw a rising slope of rock and grinned. Ninelle was starting to feel a bit tired, worn out from the eventful day. She gazed back briefly and slowed her pace when she realized Yazoo was no longer within her range.

Suddenly a roar of an engine and a dark shadow fell over Ninelle. Her eyes went wide in terror as Yazoo came down towards her like an angel of death upon a metal beast. His hand lashed out and caught the front of her white dress, scooping her up onto his bike.

Ninelle cried out and struggled, but Yazoo's grip remained iron-tight. He drove onward and came to where Kadaj was confronting the other blessed girl named Sakura who was clutching the red cloaked demon tight.

"I have her...Just like we dicussed Brother," Yazoo called. "Just take her and let's go...I don't want Big Brother...To interfere again."

Ninelle gazed at Sakura, her eyes pleading for help, even though it was obvious she was mentally pleading Sakura run and forget her. Suddenly she elbowed Yazoo in the chin and struggled to get away.

"Run Onee-chan! RUN~!" Ninelle cried. "Take Vincent-san and get back to Cloud-san!!" Ninelle added in desperation as Yazoo fought to restain her. "Ru~!"

Yazoo placed a firm, but gentle gloved hand over her mouth and Ninelle froze...Clearly afraid he would hurt her.

"That...Hurt Ninelle-chaaaan...." Yazoo cooed softly. "Saying such things...You really don't understand do you at all? You belong with us...! We're the only ones you'll ever need...So stop doing this...You know...We're the only ones...Who REALLY know what and who...You exactly are."

Ninelle was shaking. She gazed down as tears fell from her eyes. Yazoo removed his hand and stoked her long silver hair, even longer than his own.

"That's...A good girl..." Yazoo said softly, his voice aflutter, soft and silky.

"Good girl...Ninelle's...A good girl..." Ninelle whispered as if in trance.

Gothic Lolita Skyla-chan Skyla_G has much to be proud of Skyla_G has much to be proud of Skyla_G has much to be proud of Skyla_G has much to be proud of Skyla_G has much to be proud of Skyla_G has much to be proud of Skyla_G has much to be proud of Skyla_G has much to be proud of Skyla_G has much to be proud of Skyla_G's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Yuffie slid the keycard back into her boot and tied the laces. As she rose she noticed just how run down the place was. 'Gih?' She thought and gave the walls a pitied and let out an irretated sigh. 'Jeez, Babs... you have all this cash yet you refuse to spend e few gil on descent wallpaper....' "No! I can't waste time loitering around..." She reminded herself softly.

She considered searching the place, Babs was known for having secret rooms and the like. Besides, this was what Yuffie was best at. Though she doubted Babs'd leave anything valuable or-

"Shiny!" Yuffie's eyes lit up like a child discovering a way to create mountains of chocolate. There was something twinkling on the table. 'Ooooo treasure? Eeeep! Mine mine mine!' She thought as she half sprinted across the room and into the dining area.
    'It'd deffinatly materia- so round so colorful.' "Ehg?! What the- what the heck is this?!" Yuffie yelled at the top of her lungs as if the mountains of choclate turned into dung. The orb on the table was nothing more than a crystal ball for fortune telling. Fury blazed within Yuffie's eyes, a firery aura shot around her as she pitched the ball out the winow. Glass rained on the carpet as Yuffie stomped over to the refrigerator in hope of any random phone numbers. 'AVALACHE's Ph... seventh heaven bar... shinra co...

"Hmm? What's all this?" Yuffie scowled at the list of numbers that went on. She opened the fridge door and stared at it's contents, milk, vinegar, a part case of soda and glass viles with fine writting that said 'keep refigerated'. She took one of these and a soda and headed for the bedroom. 'Why am I acting like this is my pad?' Yuffie asked herself. 'I mean, I've barely known her for two months. Oh well she got me into this mess.... wait, no no I guess I did she thought to herself.' She set the items on the bedside table and took out her cell. She pressed no.4 on the speed dial. Reeve.

ooC:The phone call to Reeve here should be redirected to rufus since they work together... just because we have no cait sith/reeve. Unless somebody took on the part...

As a few rings went in she flung herself backwards onto the bed. *-riiiiiiing -rii-riiiing* The tone studdered, a sign that she would have to leave a message. "...please leave a message after the tone..... biip."

"Reeve... this is Yuffie. She's not here there's no trace of her anywhere. You sent me on a goose shase. If you get a hold of Tifa demand that she find Kadaj's gang... that's the only clue we to finding Babs... Reeve! Are you listening to this?! Why are you being a lazy burden, how can you sit around when we have to look for Babs.... you know very-" Yuffie was cut off.

"Press pound for more options." Her phone told her. She became frustrated and dial Reeve again and continued the message. "Look you know better than anyone that her parents had all of the answers about the three..." She trailed off just thinking about Kadaj and his so called brothers. "Look just tell Cloud what you know before it's too late, and find Babs before something happens that we'll all regret."

With that Yuffie ditched the place... leaving the soda and glass vile at the bed stand. She found some paper and wrote Babs a note....

Yuffie walked back into the gloomy streets of Edge. She only took a few steps when she noticed the glass orb that she tossed. It was broke into many pieces, blue shards were scattered around on the cement. Something odd caught her attention. a piece of parchment was embedded in a fat piece of the glass. She wiggled it out and unfolded it. The paper had a single word writen on it. Yuffie didn't know if Babs had a sense of humor or if this was a clue. It said 'Holy'.

Back in the dimmed apartment kitchen, upon the table sat a note with a pen at its side.
    "Babs, I understand this isn't the best time for any of us to dive into the situation that has arised. There is only one piece of the missing, one link that is going to hold this fate together. But it seems there's only that one piece missing. It would seem that everytime we pick up that new piece, another piece falls from our reach. We have past the point of just being interested in her past, if we don't understand what's wrong with her then she'll break, but another one will form. Unfortunatly, if that happened we would no longer have your intell. So I beg of you: Please share everything you know. Though we have yet to prove ourselves trustworthy, I'm not just talking about Shinra, but the lot of us... we will continue to treadthis path. I only hope I'll have someone from the point of view[fellow theif] to tread with us.
    Best interests, Phantom Theif Yuffie"

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

OOC: I'll post later. o.< -Will edit this.- But wow. Skyla, I luuuuuuv yew. x} You post biiiiiig!!!! See, Otaku! I told ya' she was trust worthy. xD
    Fans located Here

.:+ </3 +:. Crimson Eyes is a jewel in the rough Crimson Eyes is a jewel in the rough Crimson Eyes is a jewel in the rough Crimson Eyes's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Vincent slowly opened his eyes. For a couple of seconds his vision was blurred. But then it became normal as he looked up to see Sakura. He felt better then he had. Especially his head. He realized that he had been resting on Sakura's lap. He continued to look up at her and noticed that her facial expression was one of anger and yet worry. "Sakura..." Vincent forced his broken body into an upright position. He leaned a little bit on Sakura's body. He suddenly saw what Sakura was looking at. Kadaj was walking over here and he did not look happy. Vincent needed to get Sakura out of this. "Sakura...leave this place. You..have to...leave. Just forget about me. I need to protect you. Now please...GO!" Vincent put his hand out at Kadaj. Energy started to gather in his palm. It swirled around his arm and a red ball started blow in his hand. "ODIN!" The red ball of energy shot into the ground. A black hole formed into the ground and a figure arose out of it. The figure that came to being was a dark warrior on a black steed. The warrior held a sword of shadow and he had glowing, red eyes. Odin put his sword up into the air and put it forward. The black steed began to charge forward at Kadaj. Odin readied his blade for the attack.
    Sotto

Musou

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Yazoo gazed at the summoned creature and a small, slightly visable smile crept onto his lips. He leaned over to Ninelle's ear.

"You can protect us...I know you can..." Yazoo whispered silkly to Ninelle. "We're...Your true kind...Mother has brought you to be with us...So help us...And be with us...You belong...With us."

Ninelle's pupils turned to slits and her irises began to glow a white-violet light. She stepped towards Vincent, her long silver hair covering most of her face. She raised her hand towards the sky and her arm, deep within the flesh began to glow an icy blue-white light.

The air temperature dropped rapidly and swirls of snowflakes, crystalizing the very water in the air, swarmed around her until a blizzard engulfed the area. Ninelle's black barcode tattoo began to smoke black wisps, just like geostimga was sometimes seen doing.

"Shi...Va..." Ninelle whispered brokeningly.

With that pillars of ice erupted from the ground acround Ninelle and Yazoo. From the depths of the ice came the being known as Shiva, a beautiful woman with blue skin, long dreaded hair, a purplish-blue body wrap and many intercate designs upon her sparkling frosted skin. She turned her head towards her enemies...

Odin, Vincent...And Sakura.

"That's....A good girl Ninelle..." Yazoo said affectionatly, running his left fingers through some strands of her hair. "Protect us...Your true kind."

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Ishtiama looked back at Vincent shaking her head; "No! Please, Vincent you're not in any condition to fight." she exclaimed breathlessly as she looked back to Kadaj who was chuckling, and she noticed that Ninelle, and Yazoo had made their appereance. "Nin--Ninelle!" Ishtiama cried out softly, the goddess of ice catching her attention, "Shiva..." she murmmured softly, falling back slightly. "No... No, Ninelle! It's me!! Please! Don't! Yazoo and Kadaj are our enemies! Not me or Vincent!" she began pleading to the dazed girl. Shaking her head slowly, her ponytail shifting back and forth slightly. Seeing that her pleads were making no differences, she took a step back; "No.." she uttered softly.

Kadaj looked back to his brother then to Ninelle, "Looks like she finally opened her eyes to what she truly is... Time to... Make her see." Kadaj finished his gaze drifting towards Ishtiama before he lunged quickly almost as fast as lightning, grabbing her wrist, the limp holding her weapon, he clutched it tightly in his grip, causing her to cry out in pain and drop the sword. Bending her hand back causing her to drop to her knees. Ishtiama cursed softly, whimpered in pain, "Good... Good..." Kadaj murmmured in a dreadful tone, before he let go of her hand slamming the hilt of Souba into the crook of her neck causing her to cry out once more before blacking out.

Kadaj kakkled darkly as he looked over to Vincent, then Odin; "Consider... Your self lucky, old man..." Kadaj leaned down picking the girl up holding her in a sort of bridal style so to speak. Her head laid back limply the rest of her limbs completely limp as well. Kadaj let his eyes rest on Ishtiama's limp body in his arms them back to Shiva for a moment then to Ninelle and Yazoo; "We're done here... Unless you want to kill this man off... Atleast our little flower won't have anything to return to." he stated his gaze sliding down to the girl in his arms as he slowly made his way back to his bike.
    Fans located Here

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"Let's...Make this Old Man...Suffer..." Yazoo said in a sickeningly sweet tone. "We can always kill him later....But for now...Let's let him feel the torment of his failure!"

Yazoo placed his hand onto Ninelle's barcode tattoo, the geostigma ink and mists curling around his gloved fingers.

"Take care...Of this nuisence..." Yazoo whispered. "He's an insect to you...A mere insect who wishes to stop us all from coming together...From creating a place...Just for us all...You want to live without fear...Don't you my sweet?"

Ninelle was beyond anyone her glowing white-violet eyes bore into her enemies. Suddenly she whirled around and her hand struck Yazoo across the face, a vicous blow.

"You do not...Control me..." Ninelle's voice doubled with another escaped her lips. "You may have been able to co-erce that side...But it's sleeping...I am finally...Awakened..."

"Awakened~?!" Yazoo gasped, clutching his injured cheek.

"JENEVE...Has awakened." She said, her voice cool and commanding.

She turned back towards Vincent and a dark smile crept onto the face of what had once been a calm and peaceful girl, who wouldn't dare hurt another. She let Shiva destroy Odin with a power that shouldn't have been possible, it was as if a sinister force was boosting the creature from the body of the once so innocent girl.

Jeneve then gazed onto Vincent who was defenceless.

"I have a message for the Black Sheep...Tell him...That Nightmares will consume once again..." Jeneve told him.

With that she raised her hand and let Shiva commence her attack. Mounds of ice formed around Vincent, sealing him to his spot in a coffin-like crystal of ice. She left his head uncovered and Shiva disappeered.

Jeneve walked past Yazoo and sat upon his bike, her glowing eyes unwavering. Her resonance was overbearing and dark....And SO very, very familar.

"I'm so very...Tired...Of all this...Is so utterly pointless..." Jeneve murmered. "This planet...It's petty living things...It should all...Just fade away." She added. "Don't you all...Think so?"

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

ooC: I need to borrow Cid for a sec. [It was my only escape plan, bare with me, lol]

The streets looked depressing to say the least. Yuffie felt all of her happiness escape her as she saw ill children loitering at every corner. She made her way the bar as fast as her legs would allow. As she came around the corner passing through sector 5 she noticed a slim newframed airship model sticking out behind the a few buildings. Just looking at it made her feel nuaseous, she didnt pay much mind to it.

A noisy ruckuss met her ears as she passed through the doors of the bar. There was a blonde man behind the counter wearing goggles. "Where the $@*& is their &^#@*%&$ tea?!" He looked up to see Yuffie with a scared look in her eyes.

"I'll just be going." It was normal for her to dislike Cid's vulgar attitude.

"Before you do you can tell my where the pain in the @#$ Cloud Strife is! I've been waiting for over an hour after I received his $%#@&*@ distress signal."

Yuffie flinched everytime he cursed, she hoped none of the orphans were in the building.

Leaving the marketplace with her arms full of assorted shopping bags, Tifa hurried home, hoping that someone had cooked for Denzel and Marlene while she was out of town. As she approached the bar she reached for her keys in her dark apron, foing so a few pieces of fruit tumble out of their bag.

She let out a sigh, bent down a picked them up.

"The &*$% you' been?!" Cid towered over Tifa, his shadow over her body. "I get a freakin distress call and the place is empty!"

"Di.. stress call?" Tifa asked, then wondered. 'I leave, and everything goes to hell. When'll Cloud stop jumping around like a water spider?' She let out a sigh and bit her lip. "When did they signal you?"

He looked at his watch. "An hour and ten minutes ago." Tifa shook her head, they could still get there in time. "Where were they?"

It was Cid's turn to sigh. "I lost the signal." Yuffie goaned and helped Tifa with the groceries.

"Cloud is soooo troublesome." She pouted like a child.

Dust and dross licked the air around Serina, the airship as it landed some onehundred feet away from a summoning duel. Tifa and Yuffie jumped out from the sides and bolted to the fight scene.

Tifa whirled delivering a punck to Kadaj's left jaw and housed a heavenly double kick to his side then ducked.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Kadaj grunted as he dropped the form of Ishtiama, as the kicks were delivered, as her body hit in the ground, she slowly stirred looking over to the crystal coffin, and gasped, the sillouette inside belonging to none other then Vincent. Slowly pushing her self up she looked back to Tifa and Kadaj, Kadaj had sent the blade of Souba towards Tifa's side, before waiting to see if it hit, Ishtiama stumbled over to the crystalized coffin, "Vincent!" she cried out weakly as she reached into her pocket pulling out a small blade; "I'll get you out." she said softly as she began stabbing at the ice relentlessly trying to shattered as much as she could.
    Fans located Here

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Tifa's shirt tore from souba, as it cut her side. She connects an uppercut to Kadaj shortly before bringing her knee into the air preparing to drive her foot into Kadaj's chest.
    Yuffie skidded to a stop in front of the Yazoo-Ninelle-Vincent trio. She was shortly followed by Sakura, who had a blade out- When Yuffie shock her head anf thought. 'When will anyone llearn just HOW valuable materia is?'

She knelt, taking offer her bag and going through its contents. Finally she took out two shiny orbs. She offered the 'Fire' and 'All' materia to Sakura.

"This should get him out at tenfold the speed." She said hoping that her friend would except her precious and most beloved treasure.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Jeneve watched the insects scurry and furiously try to defy what was to be. Her glowing white-violet eyes flickered and she slipped off of Yazoo's bike, her simple short white dress swaying along with her long silvery hair.

Her slim pale hand reached over and unsheathed her long katana, a power pulsing like a heartbeat from the blade.

"I'm...So very, very tired...Of pests..." Jeneve murmered. "Scuttling and scurrying around...Occupying space which their corpses should rot away with and turn to dust....Fade away...And die!"

With that Jeneve raised her blade and with a powerful swipe, the force from her swing knocked Tifa flying into some rocks. She then turned in a bare second and unleashed another wave onto Yuffie, slamming her into the ground. Jeneve walked over to Kadaj, standing her ground with a fearsome presence.

He smiled the darkest smile that had been wittnessed two years ago by another man...It was plastered upon her, defiling the once innocent soul.

"Destroy them...." A voice whispered in her mind, echoing. "Destroy them...Kill them...Take away everything they love and cherish...Mother is waiting...For us..."

"I will...Wait for me...For just a little longer...Nii-chan..." Jeneve whispered with a sardonic grin.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

It was hopeless. All Vincent could do was wait as the ice coffin formed around his body. He put his clawed hand on the ice top. He was to weak to try and break free. He scratched the ice and put his hand down. "I cant let...them. I can't let them have...Sakura...or...Ninelle." Vincent looked at his real arm and placed his claw on it. A green ball of materia came out and he took it. With the small space that he had, he managed to put it into cerberus. He placed the three barrels of cerberus onto the ice lid. "You won't... take them!" Vincent pulled the trigger and blasted a hole in the lid. He then headbutt the lid and shattered it. Although he was in tremendous pain, Vincent forced himself to stand. He aimed Cereberus at Yazoo and shot a ball of fire at him.
    Sotto

Musou

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Jeneve saw the attack and intercepted, slashing it and causing an eruption of embers. Yazoo regained his composure and went to her side.

"So...Are you truly with us...?" Yazoo asked in awe.

"I follow no one but Nii-chan." Jeneve corrected him, her eyes flickering. "I'll keep you all near for company...Nothing less...Nothing more. Being around insects is so irritating...Trying to sting when it's a waste of effort...That is why...They all must die."

Yazoo smiled darkly. She really did resemble Mother.

"We must find her...And have our reunion..." Yazoo said softly. "We need...Your assiatance..." He added extending his hand.

"Of course you do....I'm the next closest thing...To what She truly is...An utter abomination!" Jeneve said with a dark chuckle. "Her location is~!"

Suddenly she began to wince and trash, her eye colour flickering from glowing violet-white to pale green.

"No...No...She must stay away~!" Ninelle's true voice cried. "She's bad! She's bad!"

"No...We will have our reuninon! We resemble her! We are her duplicate!!" The other voice, Jeneve shouted. "Your time is over! Sleep and fade away!"

She fought with herself, clutching her head, finally she gripped the sword and put it to her throat.

"Then if Ninelle must be bad...She will die!" Ninelle cried, tears streaming. "Nii-san...Doesn't want Ninelle to be like this...And if Cloud-san...If Cloud-san knew...Ninelle was bad...I'd already be dead."

With that she slit her throat and the last scream of rage from Jeneve rose into the air. Ninelle hit the ground like a limp doll. She gasped for air as blood bubbled up her throat and out her mouth.

Yazoo cried out and ran to her side.

"Why?! Why?! Where is Mother...?! Tell me...!" Yazoo cried, shaking her shoulders lightly. "You are like us! Tell me! You cannot just die like this!!"

"Ninelle is sorry...She hurt you...Ninelle isn't bad..." Ninelle whispered. "And I...Won't help you...Find her...Ninelle...Is so very scared of your Mother....Because she is...Who Ninelle was suppose to be...Or at least resemble."

Ninelle shivered, her pale hands clutched Yazoo as tears rushed down her cheeks.

"I...Don't want to die...I want to live...but Ninelle can't live...Everyone said Ninelle must die...And so I will..." Ninelle sobbed as she slowly closed her eyes. "I will die...So that I may live...."

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Vincent's eyes widened at Ninelle action. "NINELLE!" Vincent ran over to her. "Get away from her!" Vincent gave Yazoo and strong kick to the head. Vincent went down to his knees. He ripped a piece of his cloak off and wrapped it around Ninelle's throat. He began scrambling for potions he had none. "Ninelle. Don't die here!" Vincent was doing all he could to keep her alive. "Please don't die. We need you. Cloud needs you..." Vincent saw no reaction from Ninelle. He turned around and pointed at Kadaj. "You corrupted her. You drove her to this. You deserve nothing but DEATH!" Vincent aimed Cerberus at Kadaj and srarted firing.
    Sotto

Musou

Closed Thread

Thread Information