AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17

Thread: RPG: Final Fantasy: Advent Children

Senior Member Kage-Gaarak will become famous soon enough Kage-Gaarak's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-16-2007 08:06 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

OOC: But Im leaving this RP for the reason I feel no need to particapate in it no more D i D give my character to anyone you want Im out
    "Enigma...the first male humanoid carolian...the only one that can control the most dangerous trapar wave of them all...the "black trapar" waves. Piloting the Dark Finding Operation [opposed to LFO] Nirvash typeRAGNAROK."
    -Kingdom Swords::Chain of Darkness Unknown

Saky's Lil' Care-Bear otakuyume has a reputation beyond repute otakuyume has a reputation beyond repute otakuyume has a reputation beyond repute otakuyume has a reputation beyond repute otakuyume has a reputation beyond repute otakuyume has a reputation beyond repute otakuyume has a reputation beyond repute otakuyume has a reputation beyond repute otakuyume has a reputation beyond repute otakuyume has a reputation beyond repute otakuyume has a reputation beyond repute otakuyume's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-27-2009 10:25 PM
    In my own little world where this one can't get me...
    Threads

"As...Am I." Jeneve's cold voice wafted all around them.

Her Komune's elegant blade was at Kadaj's throat. How she got ahead of them was only known to her. Jeneve's alluring eyes were both beautiful and terryifying all at the same time.

Rufus remained silent. Jeneve had told him to stay silent or else it was his head and he knew better than to mess with her, especially when she was angry.

"You're not the only way...You realize that...Any reminant will do..." Jeneve cooed pressing the blade smoothly across the skin of his throat. "You're not as 'special' as you think you are...You're mother speaks directly to me...I was made in her image afterall...And you tried to decieve your MOTHER when you tried to descieve ME..."

Jeneve gazed at Kadaj with disinterest, as if he was merely an insect she was contimplating if she should step on or not.

"Coming back to THIS place...The place of my restraint...Of your Mother's as well...How very cruel..." She hissed. "I knew their voices before you even came to be...So don't try to be cute...And try to FOOL me..."

With that she pressed hard, drawing blood.

Suddenly Yazoo entered. Jeneve glanced at him.

"You don't want to kill him..." Yazoo said plainly, obviously tired that he had to chase them both down. "He is one of us after all."

"Then he should know his place...He is only a vessel...Nothing more...That is his fate...That is his Mother's role for him." Jeneve said sternly. "He is only one of many gateways...For Nii-chan to return."

*Dreams are Precious...Don't let them fade away*
    My hubby: Kaikou-kun!

Are you my fan? If so show it! -^.^-

~*GNY's Fav Artist ~* Demonic Ice Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Demonic Ice Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Demonic Ice Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Demonic Ice Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Demonic Ice Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Demonic Ice Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Demonic Ice Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Demonic Ice Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Demonic Ice Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Demonic Ice Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Demonic Ice Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Demonic Ice Dragon's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-27-2011 11:17 PM
    Threads

Kadaj growled quietly before... a presence became of him. It was Sephiroth's presence. This time it was for real. "Foolish little girl..." Sephiroth's tone emitting his lips, his presence growing stronger. Kadaj clutched his head; "Leave me alone you ignorant creature!" he growled as she continued painfully clutching his skull. "Fool... You should be more careful when you know I am the only way! How dare you, reminant... Endangering me... I always was skeptyptical. But... I trusted you, Kadaj..." Sephiroth's tone remained in control of Kadaj's body.

Sephiroth's aura reaked about Kadaj's body, "Kadaj!" Ishtiama screamed running over to him, she shoved JEVENE away, almost shovving her off the edge. "I am... not Kadaj..." Sephiroth tone said. Ishtiama frowned; "Leave him be! Kadaj doesn't deserve to suffer like this!" she grabbed his shoulders shaking him; "Please... You can have your reunion... But please--! Don't make him suffer!"

"There is... no way but to make him suffer for me to return... This boy is pulling to many risks... I can take it. I will... Take over now if I have too." Sephiroth said. "No.. Leave him be! Atleast for a little while longer. Please..." she pleaded softly. "Hmph... Jeneve... If you know what's good for you, you'll leave this boy alone... Or I won't hesitate in destroying you with my very own blade..." he growled before his presence fell absent of the boy's body. Kadaj's body fell limp into Ishtiama's arms; "Kadaj..." she said softly brushing a few strands of hair out of his eyes.

"Leave us alone you abomination." Ishtiama growled quietly. It was simple. JENEVE was wrong. And Kadaj was, after all, correct.
    If defending my art and my self is bad. Then I guess I'm a bad person.
    Be my fan. :3
    Fans located Here

Saky's Lil' Care-Bear otakuyume has a reputation beyond repute otakuyume has a reputation beyond repute otakuyume has a reputation beyond repute otakuyume has a reputation beyond repute otakuyume has a reputation beyond repute otakuyume has a reputation beyond repute otakuyume has a reputation beyond repute otakuyume has a reputation beyond repute otakuyume has a reputation beyond repute otakuyume has a reputation beyond repute otakuyume has a reputation beyond repute otakuyume's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

*Um Saky, you asked me to be Sephy-sama remember? Heh, heh...^^;;;*

Jeneve's eyes, narrowed. They looked as if they didn't belong to this world.

Her blade lashed out and crimson blood flew.

She had slashed Sakura's shoulder.

The cut had been so clean and pure, there was no time to react to it. Pain now was starting to settle in. The barcode tattoo upon Jeneve's arm shifted and a black wafting smoke-like liquid dripped down her pale flesh.

Jeneve's long silver hair hid half her face, a single pale glowing green eye dangerously on edge and feral.

"He'll never be a memory..." Jeneve said calmly, her voice almost musically soft. "Her cells are what he needs...Nii-chan...Will be whole once more." She added. "I should have killed you girl...When I first had the opportunity."

She turned and swung her blade around like a helicopter, the blood spattering onto the walls, cleaning her blade of it. Ridding the steel of the stain of Sakura. She touched her arm and gazed at it, her fingertips blackened.

Yazoo walked up to her and she paied no heed to him.

"Nii-chan would never speak to me like that..." She said simply. "He and I...Are very much the same...But moreso Jenova and I...So maybe...I should start my role..."

With that a gust of cold icy wind whirled around them, ice capured the floor and the buliding. Outside Shiva was hovering above the ruined tip of the headquarters.

"This planet must be cleansed...So I'll start as Nii-chan did...And destroy a place which is linked to the past." Jeneve mused. "I shall never sleep again...Forever more..."

With that she crossed her arms and fell back out of the window, white feathers trailing through the air as she vanished below.

Ice sealed the window shut and pillars shredded through the remains. Jeneve was going to bring the whole place down or turn it into a coffin of ice forevermore. Yazoo shot through some growing spikes and turned to Sakura.

"Move or die." Yazoo said simply. "Like Mother she feels her pain, her anguish against this world...Kadaj in his ignorance...Has upset the favorite...And Jeneve lives for him...Not for Mother...So he has now created a force in which rivals Mother to unleash her wrath..."

Yazoo admired Jeneve's strength, her power and absolute terrifying beauty...But what no one seemed to comprehend was that she was the living incarnation of Jenova...And as such...

She was very much capable of things they only dreamed about in their nightmares. Some random flunkies rushed Rufus out of a hidden passage that iced over before Yazoo could try to stop him. Jeneve and Shiva would bury them alive if that meant taking down this place.

Jeneve stood upon a cliff overlooking the old headquarters, voices whispering to her and her blade now sheathed as she directed Shiva to do her bidding. White feathers were scattered at her feet and she closed her eyes, raising her hands high.

"Jenova...My original design...We have not the same blood...And yet to speak to me as if we are family..." Jeneve whispered. "Ask me what you will now...For we are both...Abominations...I live for Nii-chan and your vision...Let us take this planet in your name and let our Paradise become the same..."

Bite Me! Kaikou has a reputation beyond repute Kaikou has a reputation beyond repute Kaikou has a reputation beyond repute Kaikou has a reputation beyond repute Kaikou has a reputation beyond repute Kaikou has a reputation beyond repute Kaikou has a reputation beyond repute Kaikou has a reputation beyond repute Kaikou has a reputation beyond repute Kaikou has a reputation beyond repute Kaikou has a reputation beyond repute Kaikou's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-10-2009 01:13 AM
    Threads

Cloud rode up gently a few yards away from Jeneve. He hopped off Fenrir and looked to the building which looked as though it was going to colapse at any moment.

He wondered what she was doing...what was the point. And yet...it seemed familiar to him similar to Sephiroths first course of action.

This burden was upon him now. Only he was left to stop this all. Sakura had been persuaded by them and Ninelle...He would keep to his promise and protect her even from herself.

"Jeneve! Stop it!" He ran towards her and swund his sword to the dirt ground creating a tremor that cracked down the side of the cliff. The cracked under Jeneve's feet parted and soon parts of the cliff slid fast, clean, right off and crashed to the cannyon bellow.

Dust clogged his farsight and he squinted and covered his face from the disturbed fog of vortexing dust around him.

His sword heavily dragged against the ground and he swung it onto his shoulder for more support and jumped back a few feet, just to be a safe distance from the new cliff edge he had created.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"You're...Quite persistant..." Jeneve's voice came from behind Cloud.

Her fingertips, traced his throat carefully, as if she was a medic desciding if he had hurt a tendon in this neck.

"No wonder...Nii-chan likes haunting you." She cooed.

Her green eyes were lazily half open and she chuckled darkly.

"No wonder...She wanted to protect you...From me." Jeneve then whhispered into his ear.

Bite Me! Kaikou has a reputation beyond repute Kaikou has a reputation beyond repute Kaikou has a reputation beyond repute Kaikou has a reputation beyond repute Kaikou has a reputation beyond repute Kaikou has a reputation beyond repute Kaikou has a reputation beyond repute Kaikou has a reputation beyond repute Kaikou has a reputation beyond repute Kaikou has a reputation beyond repute Kaikou has a reputation beyond repute Kaikou's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Cloud swiped with his sword, twirling around. Nothing was there. Was he going mad. No she was just quick...like Sephiroth.

"Stop jerking my chain! I'm not letting Sephiroth come back! I'm not letting your petty plans succeed...and if they do I'll just beat him back to his shallow grave!" Cloud snarled. He was getting fed up with this. All of it.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"Then Nii-chan will just return...Again and again...Until Jenova's will is complete." Jeneve's haunting voice floated around Cloud. "As will I from the depths of her conciousness...The one you call Ninelle...To see through that goal...His goal and...Jenova's will."

Jeneve then appeared upon a large rock to Cloud's right.

"You...Cannot win against us...One day you will die and we shall remain...And then...This world will see Jenova's divine punishment...And I...Paradise with him..." Jeneve said simply. "You can't fight it Cloud-san...It's only a matter of time."
    Last edited by otakuyume; 04-19-2007 at 10:15 PM.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Cloud growled under his breath. "Never! Every time these attemps are made I'll beat it back down. There will always be someone to protect this planet."

He then gestured angrily swiping his hand through the air. "Was this all your doing? The kids! Everything? What are you planning. No, I don't need to know. It's not important because you'll never succeed!"

He suddenly lunged at her and clashed swords. He just hoped Yazzo and Kadaj would stay out of it, or else he might've gotten himself stuck in a battle...he had a feeling he might not win but if it was just Jeneve he figured the battle would be in his favour or at least tied, in which he'd do some more chasing down and another battle would start.

~*GNY's Fav Artist ~* Demonic Ice Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Demonic Ice Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Demonic Ice Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Demonic Ice Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Demonic Ice Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Demonic Ice Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Demonic Ice Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Demonic Ice Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Demonic Ice Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Demonic Ice Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Demonic Ice Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Demonic Ice Dragon's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-27-2011 11:17 PM
    Threads

( I know you play Sephiroth, but. I used him. So. GET USE TO IT! D: I know I've been absent for a looooong time, but yeah. Dx; So.. Uhm... -Post.- )

Ishtiama contiued to growl softly as she held Kadaj tightly in her grip; "Oh, Kadaj..." she whispered softly... But as such, attention was drifted away breifely. Away from battle and away from it all. Kadaj began to slowly stirr from his unconcious state. He stood, ignoring the battle, he weakly dragged Ishtiama off. ( Blahblah, I dun wanna post something 9w9oehgisduf huge, so. Let'say... KADAAAAAJ got to Rufus and pulled Ishy with him and stuff, so yeah. I dun wanna deal with the huge Bahamut fight scene right this second. >_<! So... PASS! )

After the cells were obtained, attention was driven towards the upper floors. Ishtiama mounted the motorcycle with Kadaj, was she losing her mind..? Ohwell, either way... As he held into the box of cells, speeding off likea bat out of Hell, Ishtiama's face was burried into his shoulder, whining. She hated going at these speeds, but it was necessary.

[Crappypost... ): Sueme. -Shoots self.- >_< ]
    If defending my art and my self is bad. Then I guess I'm a bad person.
    Be my fan. :3
    Fans located Here

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

*I'm gonna write about Loz in this since he's been a-wall for some time now*

Yazoo watched in utter calm as Kadaj sped off with the one named Sakura and Cloud fought with Jeneve. He smiled and chuckled everso slightly.

"What pathedic creatures...We really are..." He mused.

With that he turned to his brother Loz and mounted his bike beside him.

"Let's go..." Yazoo called as he rode off.

As much as he wanted to interfere...Kadaj had Mother and that was what mattered now.

Jeneve parried and slashed, cutting Cloud's cheek with her long elegant blade, Komune. Her demonic eyes and silver hair sparkled as the snow from Shiva fell. The innocent Ninelle was subdued in her conciousness as Jeneve ruled in her absence.

"Ohhh...Is this anger I see rising in that pretty little face of your's?" Jeneve inquired. "It looks lovely...With all that red blood I'm going to help you to keep spilling~!"

With that she lunged again and again, sparks flying as snow was falling.

Forum Member xssence has a reputation beyond repute xssence has a reputation beyond repute xssence has a reputation beyond repute xssence has a reputation beyond repute xssence has a reputation beyond repute xssence has a reputation beyond repute xssence has a reputation beyond repute xssence has a reputation beyond repute xssence has a reputation beyond repute xssence has a reputation beyond repute xssence has a reputation beyond repute xssence's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-20-2008 10:47 AM
    Threads

may i join?

Closed Thread

Thread Information