AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 5 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 LastLast

Thread: RPG: Final Fantasy: Advent Children

~*GNY's Fav Artist ~* Demonic Ice Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Demonic Ice Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Demonic Ice Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Demonic Ice Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Demonic Ice Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Demonic Ice Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Demonic Ice Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Demonic Ice Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Demonic Ice Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Demonic Ice Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Demonic Ice Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Demonic Ice Dragon's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-27-2011 11:17 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Kadaj needless to say wasn't far off. He entered the room Rufus and Cloud was in. He made no attempts to attack or entagonize Cloud. He spoke softly, but firmly; "And... Project; I?" Kadaj interjected on Rufus' words. "What was your plan with her? The immunity to Geostigma." he asked. He stopped in the middle of the room, watching Rufus with a cautious eye, he had no fear of Cloud and one would not soon develope.

"I.. never heard her entire story... Project; I's I mean... All I know is that she was repeatedly tested on and... Became immune to the virus... Please, share with us about her file, next, Mr. Shinra?" Kadaj pulled an innocent exterior. Oh how he could just change his attitude in the blink of an eye... it was almost creepy.
    If defending my art and my self is bad. Then I guess I'm a bad person.
    Be my fan. :3
    Fans located Here

Saky's Lil' Care-Bear otakuyume has a reputation beyond repute otakuyume has a reputation beyond repute otakuyume has a reputation beyond repute otakuyume has a reputation beyond repute otakuyume has a reputation beyond repute otakuyume has a reputation beyond repute otakuyume has a reputation beyond repute otakuyume has a reputation beyond repute otakuyume has a reputation beyond repute otakuyume has a reputation beyond repute otakuyume has a reputation beyond repute otakuyume's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-27-2009 10:25 PM
    In my own little world where this one can't get me...
    Threads

"That's classified information..." Rufus said simply. "...And one that children shouldn't ever know."

Yazoo suddenly was at the other side of the room, sitting upon a desk, his long silvery hair flowing down his body.

"Is that...So...?" Yazoo inquired. "Well...I think that's prejudice...Since you are still very much a child yourself Mr. Shinra..."

Suddenly he snatched the JENEVE file from Rufus and slipped over to the filing cabinet and tossed Project: I to Kadaj.

"I like games...But this is getting rather tedious..." Yazoo said, his soft voice hauntingly alluring as he flicked through the file containing Ninelle's data. "My, my...And I thought Shinra did some very bad things before...Isn't making people taboo...?" Yazoo teased.

With that he slipped around next to Kadaj.

"My poor little flower...Made to grow up in such nutrient-deprived soils...After the renunion she'll bloom...And I wonder who she'll take for a groom..." Yazoo said his pale green eyes glittering evily as he gazed at Cloud.

He skimmed over the file more and a smile crept onto his lips.

"Ah...So...That's where you're keeping her resting chambers...So obvious it almost sickeningly clever..." Yazoo said with an even darker smile. "You ran out of ideas didn't you Mr. Shinra...Or were you simply not appreciative of her beauty?"

Rufus stayed silent then shifted in his chair.

"If she's gone to rest...Not even you can stop her."
    Rufus said simply. "You should respect a woman's wishes."

"Not when she has...Responsibilties...No one should shun what they've promised to do..." Yazoo said silkily. "I'll just help her re-realize her wishes."
    Last edited by otakuyume; 11-27-2006 at 03:20 AM.

*Dreams are Precious...Don't let them fade away*
    My hubby: Kaikou-kun!

Are you my fan? If so show it! -^.^-

Senior Member Kage-Gaarak will become famous soon enough Kage-Gaarak's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-16-2007 08:06 PM
    Threads

[OOC:uhh...been busy lately sorry Ive been gone...I dunno if Im still welcomed to this RP but I shall continue in a new area also "Ice" I made some slight changes to the character to make me more comfortable nothing really new but if you'd like to look...]

Phexithors slowly opened his eyes and got up slowly he rubs his head and looks across to see Midgar

How'd I get here? Oww...

he rubs his head were theres a bump

Wonder how long Ive been out...well since theres only one point of civilization near me...

he thinks about Sephiroth for a moment

I hope...

he begins to walk torwards Midgar
    "Enigma...the first male humanoid carolian...the only one that can control the most dangerous trapar wave of them all...the "black trapar" waves. Piloting the Dark Finding Operation [opposed to LFO] Nirvash typeRAGNAROK."
    -Kingdom Swords::Chain of Darkness Unknown

~*GNY's Fav Artist ~* Demonic Ice Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Demonic Ice Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Demonic Ice Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Demonic Ice Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Demonic Ice Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Demonic Ice Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Demonic Ice Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Demonic Ice Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Demonic Ice Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Demonic Ice Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Demonic Ice Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Demonic Ice Dragon's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Kadaj smirked softly as he flipped open the file and began to read through it slowly, skimming the page; "Ahh.. What is this..?" he murmmured before he began to read alloud; "Project; I. This new study of mine has proven to be the slight trouble maker; new abilities and naturally equipped materia." Kadaj paused. He gave Rufus an awkward glance then to his brother. He shook his head abit before he continued, "She has begun to show a new intelligence, one I haven't discovered with any other project, except two; The Sephiroth Project, and The JENOVA project. I know soon I will no longer be able to control Project; I, her will has amazingly grown to it's own. Continous testing on Project; I has proven to take some interested side effects, project was injected with severe amounts of Geostigma, but has grown immune. Original Genes contracted from the Sephiroth Project, and The JENOVA project. Entry complex complete, Rufus Shinra. Completed on--" he cut himself off; "This was written... The day she was freed... I understand now..."

"She was a true living creature... Before you got your hands on her. She was truly was created to match Mother's grace and his skill..." he paused; "Mother is tryng to protect her from you--! You created her... Too stop me... Too stop him..." he added, his tone broke slightly; "This is why Mother wants me to have her, so I can show her the truth--!! So I can undo the ignorant bliss you bestowed upon her, so I can show her the truth--!" he growled again looking to Yazoo quiestionably, wondering if... he understood this all...
    Fans located Here

Saky's Lil' Care-Bear otakuyume has a reputation beyond repute otakuyume has a reputation beyond repute otakuyume has a reputation beyond repute otakuyume has a reputation beyond repute otakuyume has a reputation beyond repute otakuyume has a reputation beyond repute otakuyume has a reputation beyond repute otakuyume has a reputation beyond repute otakuyume has a reputation beyond repute otakuyume has a reputation beyond repute otakuyume has a reputation beyond repute otakuyume's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"Don't get...So worked up Little Brother..." Yazoo said smoothly, running a hand through his long silver hair and holding a loose strand, examining it. "They cannot oppose Mother's will with one graced by Mother..." He added. "Just as the little Ninelle tries to run...She will always have Mother by her side...Whether she chooses it or not."

The silver strand wound around his fingers, his green eyes glittering.

"We'll be Mother's children's guides and the gaurdians of Paradise...And no one...Will stop us." Yazoo cooed as he crushed the strand of hair in his fist. "Not even you...Big Brother." He added glancing at Cloud with cold eyes.

Suddenly he threw the file of the JENEVE project at cloud, it bouncing off his chest, landing upon he page reading "Location: Shinra Headquarters, Lower Level Lab, Section: Envitra."

"I propose a race...whoever gets to her first...Shall have her." Yazoo said, his voice deathly serious. "And I assure you...I will not lose."

Bite Me! Kaikou has a reputation beyond repute Kaikou has a reputation beyond repute Kaikou has a reputation beyond repute Kaikou has a reputation beyond repute Kaikou has a reputation beyond repute Kaikou has a reputation beyond repute Kaikou has a reputation beyond repute Kaikou has a reputation beyond repute Kaikou has a reputation beyond repute Kaikou has a reputation beyond repute Kaikou has a reputation beyond repute Kaikou's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-10-2009 01:13 AM
    Threads

Cloud looked away a little angered. He was having a tough time admitting it too himself but He wanted Ninelle to be by him always. She was his light. after it had faded so long ago he finally found a new light. A new good feeling.

He didn't want to lose this one...

He felt so useless...as if it was futile to even want to grasp the light. Because he was always left in the dark, alone in the end.

He glared at Kadaj and Yazoo through his strikingly blond hair. "If she doesn't stay by me...then you will never have her either." He groweled and kept his long gaze.

Rufus had given him a hint and he was sure he knew where she went, and if she wanted to sleep he would help her and protect her like he promised.

.:+ </3 +:. Crimson Eyes is a jewel in the rough Crimson Eyes is a jewel in the rough Crimson Eyes is a jewel in the rough Crimson Eyes's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-02-2007 07:02 PM
    Threads

Suddenly, Reno and Rude busted into the room. "Mr. President, you ok?" Reno than saw Kadaj. "You!" Reno pulled out his metal rod and Rude put his hands up like a boxer would do in the ring. "What are you doing here?" Vincent came into the room. "Leave him be Reno. We are not here for him right now. We are here for Cloud." Vincent walked over to Cloud. "What is happening? I've been gone for some time. Trying to help Reno get back onto his feet."
    Look at my Custom Characters! ^_^
    Sotto

Musou

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Phexithors entered the city and looked at the place

not pretty must be the lack of Makos...

he wandered through the streets not looking for anything inparticular

at least there is little life...which mean he hasnt been brought back again...

he sighed with releif and continued to wander
    "Enigma...the first male humanoid carolian...the only one that can control the most dangerous trapar wave of them all...the "black trapar" waves. Piloting the Dark Finding Operation [opposed to LFO] Nirvash typeRAGNAROK."

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Yazoo chuckled.

"Oh look...The peons have arrived~!" He chuckled. "Well...You better hurry Big Brother...Because the race begins...NOW...!"

With that Yazoo unsheathed his gunblade and shot out a window. He grabbed Kadaj and leapt out. The both of them landed onto their bikes and Yazoo glanced back at Cloud grinning as he sped off.

"I'm going to need two teams...Reno and Cloud...Go to shinra Headquarters and fetch Ninelle...Rude and Vincent...Go after Ishtiama Sakura...There is little time to argue...So go." Rufus ordered.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

a gunshot is heared and he turns in the direction and runs torwards it

hmm...

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"See you there... old man..!" Kadaj yelled back as he looked up to the window, smirking darkly to Vincent. "You'll see later on! When she's on our side!" Kadaj added before speeding off. Everything he needed in the file on Project; I. Revving the motor louder, there was no going back now, speeding up next to Yazoo he yelled over; "I'll get Ishtiama, you go after Ninelle, I'll meet you there." Kadaj called over before he headed towards Midgar.

A few hours had passed, Ishtiama slowly stirred, sitting up, she looked around; "Vin--Vince..?" she whispered softly, groggily. She lifted herself off the bed slowly, looking around. "Vincent..?" looking around the hotel room, she narrowed her eyes abit. "I must've fallen asleep..." she murmmured softly as she looked down; remembering what had happened before she had fallen asleep...

( Must use Vincent for a sec. x3 )

"Vincent, you need rest!" she scolded as she pushed him back down on the bed, he grumbled; "I'm fine. You should be the one... resting..." he paused a moment. Looking down a faint sigh passed his lips. "Vince..?" she questioned softly, tilting her head abit. "I almost... Let you die today..." he whispered shamefully. "Hey.. don't worry about it. I'm alive aren't I?" she murmmured quietly to him, placing a hand on his shoulder. "It... Doesn't matter, Sakura... You could've died today, because of me."

"Shut up! It's not your fault! I was protecting you, not once do I recall you pulling me infront of Kadaj's sword for your own benifit! I did it all on my own!" she yelled as she stood up, looking down on him. Vincent kept his gaze pinned to the floor. She frowned; "Vincent..." she whispered softly as she sat down next to him. She placed her hand on his knee lightly, causing him to glance over just a moment; "Vincen--"

"Don't... I'm fine.." he cut her off. He laid back on the bed lightly, the boxspring squeaking quietly. Ishtiama sighed abit as she stood up slowly stepping down to the end of the bed. She stared at the television remote a moment, pondering wheather to turn it on, but decided against it. What use would it be letting him rest if a TV was blarring through the room. She instead laid down on the bottom of the bed, soon drifting off into a dream like state.

( All done. x3 )

Ishtiama sighed a moment; "He's probably gone to get something to eat..." she suggested quietly as she stomach growled lightly. "Something I should be doing..." she whispered quietly before a knock was sounded on the door. She blinked a few times looking to the stand; "Vince left his key... Meaning--!" she whispered happily, a smile over taking her features. "Vincent!" she said happily as she stood up running to the door. Opening it she looked out to meet the teal eyes of Kadaj.

"Kada--!" she was cut off when his hand went over her mouth. Pushing her back into the room, slamming the door hind him, Kadaj shoved her back, causing her to land on the bed. She yelped loudly looking up as he pinned her down by her arms. "I am. Tired of chasing you. So come to me, and accept the path Mother has so graciously laid out for you!" he growled. Ishtiama gasped loudly as she kicked up at him, failing though; "I won't!"

"You will!"

"Never!!!"

"When you read this your mind will change, greatly." Kadaj hissed. Ishtiama blinked. "What-- What do you mean..?" she whispered softly as Kadaj pulled out the file. Handing it to her, she blinked; "What is this..?" he didn't answer. She took the file reluctantly as he let her up, sitting next to her. She bit her lip gently and began to read. "The... Geostigma immunity..?" she whispered softly as she continued reading through.

Finishing the file, it fell from her hands; "They... created me to..."

"Kill me..." Kadaj said softly as he looked over to her. "I'm... I'm nothing more to them then some... killing machine--!!" she cried out softly, Kadaj frowned abit as he took her into his arms; "They're all against you... Except... Me..." he whispered soothingly. Ishtiama frowned; "But, Vincent--!" she whispered; "Don't worry about him... He's nothing more then an old man... He used you as a sheild against my blade..."

"No! That isn't true!! I did that myself..."

"Due to the fact that you care for him, he used that as an avantage.." Kadaj cooed softly. She looked up to him quietly frowning, a few tears forming in her eyes; "Please.. Tell me what I have to do..." Ishtiama pleaded softly. Kadaj smirked just slightly; "Good girl.." he said softly as he stood up, holding her in his arms; "We'll go to Mother..."

"Together..."
    "As one..."

Kadaj gently grasped her hand and lead her to the door. Soon comming to the motor bike, Kadaj mounted it, with a willing killing machine, what was left in the room was an open door, and Ishtiama's sword...

Fans located Here

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

he ran through the city torwards the gun shot sound now noticing everyone was looking at him he stopped and turned

.......?

Man: You are a SOLDIER right?

Ya...

Man: I havent seen one of those in two years

Two years!?!

Man: Ya...

he was aggravated thinking he must of overslept and ran torwards where he remebered the gunshot

.:+ </3 +:. Crimson Eyes is a jewel in the rough Crimson Eyes is a jewel in the rough Crimson Eyes is a jewel in the rough Crimson Eyes's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Vincent had followed Kadaj at quite a distance, but Kadaj had lost him long ago. Vincent revved his bike and accelerated faster. Midgar had finally come into sight. He came through the entrance, going even faster now. "Kadaj has gone through my breaking point. He's doing this for his own pleasure. He wants to torture me." Vincent slowed the bike a bit and then came to a stop at the inn he had stayed at just a few hours ago. He shut off the bike and ran inside.

He sprinted upstairs and saw that the room door was open. He went inside and looked around. "SAKURA!" Vincent growled. "Damn!" Vincent ran out of the room. "Wait!" Vincent ran back in and grabbed Sakura's sword. He than ran out of the inn. He saw Rude on his bike giving Vincent a questioning look. "Let's go. Kadaj can't be far!" Vincent got on his bike and drove off. Rude followed.
    Sotto

Musou

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

he stopped at a dead end

I forgot were it was...which direction?

he walked into the open looking up at what was left on ShinRa's building

it has been sometime...hasnt it...

he stood there looking around with no clue

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Ninelle wandered and felt herself become more and more drowsy with each step. Her body needed rest, it wasn't use to being awake and active for so long. It had been...

Two years since she was last awake?

Two years since she last saw Nii-chan's beautiful face twisted with the corrupt power of his Mother?

Ninelle fell to her knees and used her hands to support herself, refusing to let herself lay onto the dead grass. For if she did, she may as well become a sleeping beauty unable to protect herself from an enemy's attack. Her long silver hair wafted and slid down her shoulders as she fought back her sleep.

"Not yet..." She whispered. "Almost there...I can...Feel it...Nii-chan...Will you come to me in my dreams?" She then called softly.

"You should be making those dreams a reality...Ninelle..." Nii-chan's voice called back from all around her.

"No...Ninelle just wants to dream...It doesn't have to be anything more...Than a dream..." Ninelle whispered. "I'm so sleepy Nii-chan...What will I do?"

"Open your eyes and come to us..." He then answered simply.

"I will open my eyes...But I will not...Come..." Ninelle said softly as she forced herself to her feet aand kept going onward.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

he jumped off walls flipping up to roof tops and scouting the city for something to catch the eye

A SOLDIER...or an Ex-SOLDIER must be on his toes I dont know what happened since he went corrupt...and a strange disease plagues both me and many of the children

Bite Me! Kaikou has a reputation beyond repute Kaikou has a reputation beyond repute Kaikou has a reputation beyond repute Kaikou has a reputation beyond repute Kaikou has a reputation beyond repute Kaikou has a reputation beyond repute Kaikou has a reputation beyond repute Kaikou has a reputation beyond repute Kaikou has a reputation beyond repute Kaikou has a reputation beyond repute Kaikou has a reputation beyond repute Kaikou's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Cloud nodded at Reno he left as quick as he could and headed towards where Ninelle was.

He had never driven so fast in his life.

Soon she came into veiw and got closer and closer. Until, without even stopping he scooped her up and swung her infront of him, placing her on the bike.

"I'll help you!" He shouted. "Cloud won't let anyone disturb you...if this is what you truely want!"

He twisted Fenrir's handle bar accelerating faster. He knew Reno would be right behind him...and that Yazoo would be ever so close by.

He was just glad he found her first.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Ninelle was shocked. She and just been grabbed up by someone she had though she would never see again in her entire life.

"C...Cloud-san~!" Ninelle cried hoarsely, still shaken by the sudden pickup.

Suddenly Yazoo's bike sideswiped Cloud's and Ninelle cried out in utter terror, clinging to Cloud.

"Just hand her over Big Brother and you can leave with a few bones still in tact~!" Yazoo called, his soft voice haunting.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

He walked through Midgar into the Edge pondering what had happened since his sleep he came upon a church ruin with flowers at the end he smiled in his wonder upon the meadow of flowers with only two words parting from his mouth

"Innocent Life"

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

As Kadaj's bike sped along, the veiw of Yazoo, Cloud, and Ninelle came into their sight. Ishtiama narrowed her gaze; "Yazoo is going to kill them.." she growled quietly. She let her hands drift back from Kadaj's waist where she held on and aimed her hand forwards; "If more materia is burried within my body I should be able to use it.." she murmmured quietly as she faced the palm of her hand towards Yazoo before an icy orb shot off her hand causing her and Kadaj to give a faint jump.

The orb would plunder towards Yazoo and latch onto one of his wheels which would cause the bike to slide out. Ishtiama winced abit as she looked at Kadaj. "Don't go against now, Project; I." Kadaj growled. Ishtiama gasped softly. She never remembered being reffered to that name untill now. She looked down shamefully; "They created me too kill you... Then what will they do with me after you're dead..?" Ishtiama questioned softly.

"My guess... Is lock you away once more..." Kadaj replied in an honest tone before he looked ahead and sped up next to Cloud. "Give me the girl, Big Brother!" Kadaj yelled. Ishtiama looked down. She couldn't bare too look at Cloud nor Ninelle... Vincent...

"I'm so sorry..." she whispered softly, her heart ached... Would the people she loved most be killed after this Reunion..? If she let it follow through...?
    Fans located Here

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Cloud glanced around at Kadaj and Yazoo. "Sakura!" He gasped when he saw her, and suddenly he slammed on the brakes so Yazoo and Kadaj were still driving forwards.

"I'm afraid I can't do that!"

"Ninelle, Short cut time!" He then turned and sped up fast until he was out of sight around a giant fallen down pillar like cliff, it stretched for miles. He straightened his bike so he was heading the same way they were originally.

"Ninelle, You want to sleep? I will help you, Then I will get Sakura back from their grasp. But promise me you will wake up again in the future to see me." He said puting one arm aroud her, He still consentrated on the path ahead.

"Those two won't give up so easy, so hold on tight..."

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

He opened his eyes and was ontop of the ShinRa building a voice sounded to him
    "Phexithors come and clam my head for your mother"
    He held his head
    SHUT UP!
    "Come now Phexithors just as Sephiroth you too can be my son"
    "No...I will not heed to you Jenova!"
    "Do you want him to return? find my children and get my head if you dont want Sephiroth to return"
    He unshethed with double-bladed Masamune and looked for anything he waited then flipped and landed on a convently place cycle he reved it up and drove off torwards the voice
    "eh...I hate these cells that made me..."
    Quickly he pasted by a blonde spikey haired man and drove after two silver haired men with his Masamune
    "Must...stop...Reunion"

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

As Vincent and Rude sped along, they suddenly caught sight of Kadaj and Yazoo's pursuit of Cloud. "There you are." But then Vincent saw Yazoo. "I can't kill Kadaj if Yazoo is there with him. They'll just run off. Suddenly Reno passed them on his bike. "I got it covered!" Reno rode up beside Yazoo. "Hey, girl face. How ya doin'?" Reno took out his metal prod. "It's payback time!" Reno struck Yazoo with the prod. Meanwhile, Vincent rode up next to Kadaj. "This is the last time I will ever tell you. Let Sakura go." Vincent took out Cerberus and aimmed it at Kadaj's head as they rode along. "You best heed my orders this time. I will not hesitate to put a bullet in your head." Vincent gave Kadaj a cold glare.
    Sotto

Musou

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

He saw a red haired man and a man dressed in red drive past him up to the silver haired men he quickly reeved up the speed of his persuit
    "I got to stop him"

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Yazoo felt the strike of the metal prod and went with the blow, 360-ing his bike so it swiped Reno's away in a harsh blow. Yazoo shook his head, pulled out a potion and drank it, immediatly healing.

"Quit interferring...Peon~!!" Yazoo hissed, his usually soft voice sharp and angry.

With that he turned back around and sped off.

Ninelle gazed at Cloud sadly and suddenly clutched him close.

"Ninelle doesn't sleep like you human-peoples do..." She sobbed. "It could be twenty, thirty or even a hundred years from now...But Ninelle will see Cloud-san again!...Even if it is his memory she sees when she awakens. Ninelle...PROMISES~!"

Tears rolled down her cheeks as she held Cloud close to her small fragile form. For a moment she felt the voices disapeering, unable to ask unspeakable things of her. She was content, even though danger was still very real at that time.

Yazoo soon caught up to them and glared at Cloud.

"And to think mother could've favored you!" Yazoo mused as he drew his Velvet Nightmare. "Why don't you just die like the dog you are...And quit defiling Mother's dreams~!"

Closed Thread

Thread Information