AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Thread: Why are guys so perverted? No offence guys!

♥ Red Haired Boy jewel2sparkle has a reputation beyond repute jewel2sparkle has a reputation beyond repute jewel2sparkle has a reputation beyond repute jewel2sparkle has a reputation beyond repute jewel2sparkle has a reputation beyond repute jewel2sparkle has a reputation beyond repute jewel2sparkle has a reputation beyond repute jewel2sparkle has a reputation beyond repute jewel2sparkle has a reputation beyond repute jewel2sparkle has a reputation beyond repute jewel2sparkle has a reputation beyond repute jewel2sparkle's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-01-2008 06:02 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Guys weren't made to be perverted but they are naturally aroused by things. They were made that way. And they are suppost to be that way.
    ~I'll never wish on another star again~

Just another crazy girl...
    hungry for your
    hot love

Member Yarly is on a distinguished road Yarly's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-11-2006 06:40 PM
    Threads

the real question is: why bother? what's the problem?

SPQR Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-04-2009 08:57 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Evil_Jinx
    I find that when guys get in large groups together the topics will become more perverted as more males get in that group. While women are just as bad (unless they are a tomboy, but still that does come up) they normally aren't as bad as men. I have met a gay man before and he hardly ever talked about perverted things, unless you count the 'hot rating' of a person, than a sraight guy.
    Well we must have met some very different les homos, because the few I met talked freaking constantly about the stuff they'd do to other men - and me. I don't think I slept for like two days after that and I had this far away expression in my eyes ...

...Anyhow.. Most guys are horny - not perverted. If it's a crime to be horny 24/7 well then lock me up with furry cuffs and take me away. Perverseness is different.

Is there still anything left to say that hasn't been said

Senior Member Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-03-2010 01:32 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Redfield22
    I know those girls, I sit with them every day during 4th period.

Or 1 girl goes to the bathroom...and half of the table gets up and follows them to the bathroom....I never understood why girls do that.
    Because girls are so non-sexual and ashamed of sexuality that since the "pee part" is close to the "sex part" (omg i said sex) (omg i said it again) they need someone to coach them while they urinate.

Am I serious? Absolutely not.

I'm a girl, and I don't even understand that. I think part of the reason is because, believe it or not...it's a good place to talk. Fair amount of privacy (with no pesky school administrators to bother you like in the halls) and...well, that's the only reason I can think of.

Also, I am suprised that this topic hasn't been overloaded with "gender fights".
    This post has been approved by Dancing Alec™

The Original Piper has a reputation beyond repute Piper has a reputation beyond repute Piper has a reputation beyond repute Piper has a reputation beyond repute Piper has a reputation beyond repute Piper has a reputation beyond repute Piper has a reputation beyond repute Piper has a reputation beyond repute Piper has a reputation beyond repute Piper has a reputation beyond repute Piper has a reputation beyond repute Piper's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Moon Crystal Locket Witch Hat Rainbow Ribbon
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-09-2021 10:51 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Sagat
    Well we must have met some very different les homos, because the few I met talked freaking constantly about the stuff they'd do to other men - and me. I don't think I slept for like two days after that and I had this far away expression in my eyes ...

...Anyhow.. Most guys are horny - not perverted. If it's a crime to be horny 24/7 well then lock me up with furry cuffs and take me away. Perverseness is different.

Is there still anything left to say that hasn't been said
    I'm not like that. xD Trust me, I care more about clothes and shoes, although sex is really good.

Procrastinator Fetal Fetish has a reputation beyond repute Fetal Fetish has a reputation beyond repute Fetal Fetish has a reputation beyond repute Fetal Fetish has a reputation beyond repute Fetal Fetish has a reputation beyond repute Fetal Fetish has a reputation beyond repute Fetal Fetish has a reputation beyond repute Fetal Fetish has a reputation beyond repute Fetal Fetish has a reputation beyond repute Fetal Fetish has a reputation beyond repute Fetal Fetish has a reputation beyond repute Fetal Fetish's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-03-2010 01:04 AM
    Threads

Well, I guess as guys get older, they start thinking dirty. Mainly 'cause maybe since they're older, they can watch more..mature stuff. o_O; That's one reason why I sometimes wish I was a little kid again. xD Anyway, guys can just be plain perverted, but not all are like that.
    Check out my DA:
    http://snickeringdoodles.deviantart.com/

And my Photobucket:
    http://s54.photobucket.com/home/TokyoMiko/index

And my Gaia username is Fetal Fetish.

See you guys around~

Stubborn Half Demon AyoInuYo has much to be proud of AyoInuYo has much to be proud of AyoInuYo has much to be proud of AyoInuYo has much to be proud of AyoInuYo has much to be proud of AyoInuYo has much to be proud of AyoInuYo has much to be proud of AyoInuYo has much to be proud of AyoInuYo has much to be proud of AyoInuYo has much to be proud of AyoInuYo's Avatar
    Gil
    Angry
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-02-2007 11:44 AM
    Threads

Not all guys are perverted!!! -_-;

Der Übel Diktator German_Sniper9 has a reputation beyond repute German_Sniper9 has a reputation beyond repute German_Sniper9 has a reputation beyond repute German_Sniper9 has a reputation beyond repute German_Sniper9 has a reputation beyond repute German_Sniper9 has a reputation beyond repute German_Sniper9 has a reputation beyond repute German_Sniper9 has a reputation beyond repute German_Sniper9 has a reputation beyond repute German_Sniper9 has a reputation beyond repute German_Sniper9 has a reputation beyond repute German_Sniper9's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-12-2014 06:08 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: German_Sniper9

Quote Originally Posted by Whispers
    Also, I am suprised that this topic hasn't been overloaded with "gender fights".
    i really dont think anyone cares
    and what i mean, is no one is offened
    yet...

Im an ann0ying l0ser inuyasha_lover7089 inuyasha_lover7089 inuyasha_lover7089 inuyasha_lover7089 inuyasha_lover7089 inuyasha_lover7089 inuyasha_lover7089 inuyasha_lover7089 inuyasha_lover7089 inuyasha_lover7089 inuyasha_lover7089 inuyasha_lover7089's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-22-2006 11:31 AM
    Threads

yeah guys matuirty is at the point of a three year old they never grow up when they are fully grown is when they are dead i have a guy at my school who touches girls butts and breasts and he tells them how he likes them sick huh

the best swordsman LINK the swordsman is infamous around these parts LINK the swordsman is infamous around these parts LINK the swordsman is infamous around these parts LINK the swordsman is infamous around these parts LINK the swordsman is infamous around these parts LINK the swordsman is infamous around these parts LINK the swordsman is infamous around these parts LINK the swordsman is infamous around these parts LINK the swordsman is infamous around these parts LINK the swordsman is infamous around these parts LINK the swordsman is infamous around these parts LINK the swordsman's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-08-2008 10:38 AM
    in a closet....yeah i can't pay rent ha ha ha
    Threads

but hey were guys and thats what we do don't sorry but thats how some people are
    Link the swordsman the best swords man
    and i hate inuyasha yay!

Ace of Trades Lucidian Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Lucidian Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Lucidian Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Lucidian Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Lucidian Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Lucidian Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Lucidian Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Lucidian Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Lucidian Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Lucidian Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Lucidian Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Lucidian Dyne's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-20-2007 12:28 PM
    Threads

I don't really know how else to explain this, since you guys and gals have been so thorough with it.

I speak pervertedly... it's true. Though I can't recall being that way while on school campus.

I guess I have enough sense to know when to use my filthy mouth and when to use my clean mouth. I simply can't explain it for anyone else here. Sometimes I speak perversions to make people laugh. You just gotta feel if the situation is right for it.
    life is an existential carousel... (journal update: dec 12 2006) //// dawnrune made my avy. he also made a sig for me, but I'm going to retire it. (looking for a replacement set! but I have no money. interested in helping? PM me.)
    ~
    has anyone seen my life? if so, report to AF's lost and found

God of Jello Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-18-2007 11:30 PM
    It's on a planet, now guess where I live!
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by inuyasha_lover7089
    yeah guys matuirty is at the point of a three year old they never grow up when they are fully grown is when they are dead i have a guy at my school who touches girls butts and breasts and he tells them how he likes them sick huh
    I do that. I'm not saying I force myself on girls I just have some very open friends, they do it to me too I get felt up more than any male or female should but I don't care because it's really just how we communicate with each other. I used to be more conserved but when I lost the ability to walk through the middleschool without getting groped I figured modesty was dead so let's just go with it, never did figure out who kept doing that. Heck when people know they can get away with it they'll do that all the time, all it really comes back to is what and how much they can do without facing any consequences.
    Last edited by Rageling; 05-31-2006 at 12:32 AM.
    Show your work.

8(2x+3x-15)+2=7+19
    8(5x-15)+2=26
    40x - 120 + 2 = 26
    40x - 118 = 26
    40x=I saw what you did with that thirteen year old.

A++

D i s t u r b e d Ookie has a reputation beyond repute Ookie has a reputation beyond repute Ookie has a reputation beyond repute Ookie has a reputation beyond repute Ookie has a reputation beyond repute Ookie has a reputation beyond repute Ookie has a reputation beyond repute Ookie has a reputation beyond repute Ookie has a reputation beyond repute Ookie has a reputation beyond repute Ookie has a reputation beyond repute Ookie's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-26-2008 05:00 AM
    Threads

Dunno, But I kinda read the answers! ^.^
    >>>>>|| BELOW SIGNITURE BY ME ||<<<<<

Let's do this in a cool way

Senior Member pab has a reputation beyond repute pab has a reputation beyond repute pab has a reputation beyond repute pab has a reputation beyond repute pab has a reputation beyond repute pab has a reputation beyond repute pab has a reputation beyond repute pab has a reputation beyond repute pab has a reputation beyond repute pab has a reputation beyond repute pab has a reputation beyond repute pab's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-04-2010 01:23 PM
    Threads

Default i think this is it

both guys and girls think different but the perversion is still in both of us.
    its just that guys ussually talk out what they trully think more often (specially in public).
    also, it depends on u.
    if ur a sad guy who watches hentai all day , ur mor likely to be noticed as more of a perv than a guy who just watches no more than regular anime.

i think this is right

Cute and innocent <3 Maya Miyazono has a reputation beyond repute Maya Miyazono has a reputation beyond repute Maya Miyazono has a reputation beyond repute Maya Miyazono has a reputation beyond repute Maya Miyazono has a reputation beyond repute Maya Miyazono has a reputation beyond repute Maya Miyazono has a reputation beyond repute Maya Miyazono has a reputation beyond repute Maya Miyazono has a reputation beyond repute Maya Miyazono has a reputation beyond repute Maya Miyazono has a reputation beyond repute Maya Miyazono's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-09-2007 11:23 PM
    Threads

Men AND "woman" Gasp* create a interest in sexually when there area's develop.
    (Some just look into stuff they shouldn't under age)

The guys you see and met are able to do so in this world. It's called "Human naturally"
    *Homosexuals don't talk about girlfriends if thats such amazment.

Now let me ask you: what do more then 56% female Preppy and normal teenagers talk about on the phone with friends?

Sephy Is My Sweet Older Brother~ Lorie Is My Dear Little Sister~ *Huggles*
    *~My Hero is the Sweetest Dearest Angel Chii-chan~*

Is Grimbo Scythe Grim Scythe has a reputation beyond repute Grim Scythe has a reputation beyond repute Grim Scythe has a reputation beyond repute Grim Scythe has a reputation beyond repute Grim Scythe has a reputation beyond repute Grim Scythe has a reputation beyond repute Grim Scythe has a reputation beyond repute Grim Scythe has a reputation beyond repute Grim Scythe has a reputation beyond repute Grim Scythe has a reputation beyond repute Grim Scythe has a reputation beyond repute Grim Scythe's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-04-2010 05:06 PM
    Threads

well li put out most of what i was gonna say with improvements from him so all i got left is
    girls are perverted just as guys are but are normally less open about it
    THUG LIFE
    _(\_/)
    _(XX)
    (>_)>stupid bunny
    avatar by the uber talented Nespa

grim:

Unrelenting; rigid.Uninviting or unnerving in aspect; forbidding sinister.

Semper Fidelis

Im an ann0ying l0ser inuyasha_lover7089 inuyasha_lover7089 inuyasha_lover7089 inuyasha_lover7089 inuyasha_lover7089 inuyasha_lover7089 inuyasha_lover7089 inuyasha_lover7089 inuyasha_lover7089 inuyasha_lover7089 inuyasha_lover7089 inuyasha_lover7089's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

yeah right boyz are more perverted than girlz

the best swordsman LINK the swordsman is infamous around these parts LINK the swordsman is infamous around these parts LINK the swordsman is infamous around these parts LINK the swordsman is infamous around these parts LINK the swordsman is infamous around these parts LINK the swordsman is infamous around these parts LINK the swordsman is infamous around these parts LINK the swordsman is infamous around these parts LINK the swordsman is infamous around these parts LINK the swordsman is infamous around these parts LINK the swordsman is infamous around these parts LINK the swordsman's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-08-2008 10:38 AM
    in a closet....yeah i can't pay rent ha ha ha
    Threads

yeah inuyasha sucks *cough* *cough* inuyasha lover but it really depeneds on the person that who is perveted
    Link the swordsman the best swords man
    and i hate inuyasha yay!

Mentioned
    Post(s)
    Tagged
    Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-31-1969 07:00 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Redfield22
    I know those girls, I sit with them every day during 4th period.

Or 1 girl goes to the bathroom...and half of the table gets up and follows them to the bathroom....I never understood why girls do that.
    X P! trust me you don't want to know. I also hate that, but I have some friends that are like that, usually what they did was go in put on some make up, do their hair or just to check themselves out. Sometimes they go in groups because one of the girls is.......well pedro came to vist again at the sametime of the month(get it?). Well you just got to go in and hear what they talk about. (I hope your not one of those that get to listen to them Removed X P! it's so gross!)
    Last edited by Missy; 05-31-2006 at 07:11 PM.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

yeah that is true about the peverted part inuyasha rocks link is kool too (did you draw that pic)

100% Vitamin C Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-21-2008 08:57 PM
    Threads

Girls can be just as bad. Trust me. The things a woman thinks about can be just as naughty as the things a guy thinks about.

Take me, for example. I'm a girl, and perverted.

I might just be worst than Aifa :O

:P
    -Back! From Outer Space!-
    -Soldats Royal Family-

*in love with kyle busch* Music Fiend has a reputation beyond repute Music Fiend has a reputation beyond repute Music Fiend has a reputation beyond repute Music Fiend has a reputation beyond repute Music Fiend has a reputation beyond repute Music Fiend has a reputation beyond repute Music Fiend has a reputation beyond repute Music Fiend has a reputation beyond repute Music Fiend has a reputation beyond repute Music Fiend has a reputation beyond repute Music Fiend has a reputation beyond repute Music Fiend's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-17-2011 12:01 PM
    Threads

I don't think that being a little perverted is bad (I happen to be a bit of a perv, truthfully), but its how you act upon that perversion that determines whether its bad or not. If you go around calling random girls sluts and telling them you want to (insert sexual activity) them, then that would be bad.

Though, both guys and girls do have sexual appetites, even if they try to supress them or hide them. Its natural to have "thoughts" about the opposite sex, and if you're homosexual...well, I'm sure you have thoughts about sex, too.

Child of the atom Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-13-2007 03:33 PM
    Threads

They don't have anough iron in their diet, next question!

Junior Member Kyo krazy is on a distinguished road Kyo krazy's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-11-2006 07:41 AM
    My head is always traveling...right now I'm in Feudal Japan
    Threads

Default That's just how they are...

Well, I think that some of them it's just the fact that they're guys...I mean they're nice but they are guys after all but then some of them are just fags and enjoy thinking about crap like that ^^;

I hope that most guys though would just like being friends with girls and not think like that but alas...some of them just enjoy being sik-os.

(\__/)
    (+'.'+)
    (")_(")
    This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    signature to help him gain world domination

Senior Member Karel has a reputation beyond repute Karel has a reputation beyond repute Karel has a reputation beyond repute Karel has a reputation beyond repute Karel has a reputation beyond repute Karel has a reputation beyond repute Karel has a reputation beyond repute Karel has a reputation beyond repute Karel has a reputation beyond repute Karel has a reputation beyond repute Karel has a reputation beyond repute Karel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-27-2023 01:02 PM
    Threads

Girls are freaky as well..

sides.. any where and everywhere you go you hear people talking about sex and what not. It saddens me that now a days only means of happiness is limited to whether or not the girl wants to.. being that I'm a guy and I have friends who think about that all the time... hell even I think about girls just don't talk about it because I don't feel the need for anyone to be all up on my business.

what gets me though, it's the younger girls that call the older guys perverts just for seeing them. But umm.. I did get this really scary looking women looking at me once.. and you know.. I ain't like it.

Closed Thread

Thread Information