AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Ayashi No Ceres, Angel Sanctuary, or Fushigi Yuugi? oO;

Junior Member HIM_s Heartagram is on a distinguished road HIM_s Heartagram's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-31-2006 12:14 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    in my own little world, u can't come in either
    Threads

Default Ayashi No Ceres, Angel Sanctuary, or Fushigi Yuugi? oO;

ok of the three what do u like the best?

Ayashi No Ceres also known as Ceres Celestial Legends
    Angel Sanctuary
    or Fushigi Yuugi

my choice has to be... *drum roll* Ayashi No Ceres
    I just love the anime they got the hot guy Toya, and then Aya being faught over by Yuhi, it's also just too funny with Mrs. Q. Also u can't forget the great twists with Ceres, the lost Celestial Maiden, and Suzumi just too kewl.
    Love me, Hate me, any other way, you're stuck with me

thank ur lucky *stars* PigFarts has a reputation beyond repute PigFarts has a reputation beyond repute PigFarts has a reputation beyond repute PigFarts has a reputation beyond repute PigFarts has a reputation beyond repute PigFarts has a reputation beyond repute PigFarts has a reputation beyond repute PigFarts has a reputation beyond repute PigFarts has a reputation beyond repute PigFarts has a reputation beyond repute PigFarts has a reputation beyond repute PigFarts's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-31-2009 11:33 PM
    Threads

I might say Ayashi no Ceres, too. I like all three, but Aya is a much better heroine than Miaka (she matures a lot more than Miaka...plus I think she's in a bigger dilemma) and Angel Sanctuary, when I first read it, was so CONFUSING! I didn't understand it at all! But then just recently, I decided to read more about (like spoilers, character info) online and I understood it...

...but I like Ayashi no Ceres. When I first read it, it just hooked me in. After a while, it did die down a bit, but in one of the later volumes, I got hooked again, and I hooked me until the end.

I'm a Jhonen Vasquez fan! Yay for me! (http://sianach.org/jhonen)

Z?

thanks to "sleeves" @ livejournal for the avatar!

I used to be "inuyasha_rox_my_sox1089". I'm not so sure about this new name tbqh...

The Death of You Die Tod von Euch has a reputation beyond repute Die Tod von Euch has a reputation beyond repute Die Tod von Euch has a reputation beyond repute Die Tod von Euch has a reputation beyond repute Die Tod von Euch has a reputation beyond repute Die Tod von Euch has a reputation beyond repute Die Tod von Euch has a reputation beyond repute Die Tod von Euch has a reputation beyond repute Die Tod von Euch has a reputation beyond repute Die Tod von Euch has a reputation beyond repute Die Tod von Euch has a reputation beyond repute Die Tod von Euch's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-28-2009 11:16 AM
    Threads

Ok, I don't get it. Why two Watase works and a Kaori work? Why the best out of those three? Give me a reason NOT to close this thread and remove it. If you can.

--
    Goes by: Death, Tod, or Shi

Junior Member radical.dreamer is on a distinguished road radical.dreamer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-26-2006 01:42 PM
    Threads

I love all of Yuu Watase's works. Fushigi Yuugi and Ayashi no Ceres are my two very favourite. The story lines took hold of me, and I get what the characters are going through, cause I myself have been through many dillemas. Expecially involving love.

As to the reason you shouldn't remove this thread, I think you have no reason to remove it at all. It is personal preference. It is three animes that one person likes, and would like other imput from other people. Just because it is works from 2 different artists, that just gives this even more of a subject. It could be comparing the artists animes/mangas, or just to state your favourite and have a little debate on why you think that one is better then the others.

No one said that the choices for the animes in the thread have to do with the artist. Maybe they have to do with the anime itself. The story lines of the animes.
    Just a thought.

Lovely Girl Vel is a splendid one to behold Vel is a splendid one to behold Vel is a splendid one to behold Vel is a splendid one to behold Vel is a splendid one to behold Vel is a splendid one to behold Vel is a splendid one to behold Vel is a splendid one to behold Vel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-14-2006 12:17 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by inuyasha_rox_my_sox1089
    I might say Ayashi no Ceres, too. I like all three, but Aya is a much better heroine than Miaka (she matures a lot more than Miaka...plus I think she's in a bigger dilemma)

I agree with you. Aya is better and more mature than Miaka. I really dislike immature happy candy girls, so Miaka isn't on my list of favorite characters + I don't like her so much because many boys adore her =.= Too many. Aya has bigger dilema, bigger troubles. On the right family who wants to kill her, on the left her brother who is... well, no spoilers^^

Vel - always lonely

Broken Spirit and poet BlazingSoul has a reputation beyond repute BlazingSoul has a reputation beyond repute BlazingSoul has a reputation beyond repute BlazingSoul has a reputation beyond repute BlazingSoul has a reputation beyond repute BlazingSoul has a reputation beyond repute BlazingSoul has a reputation beyond repute BlazingSoul has a reputation beyond repute BlazingSoul has a reputation beyond repute BlazingSoul has a reputation beyond repute BlazingSoul has a reputation beyond repute BlazingSoul's Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-21-2012 11:34 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

For me I like ayashi no ceres the best.
    "As the blood starts to boil, the flow of crimson splendor will act like a flood" ~R

cherryblosmes has much to be proud of cherryblosmes has much to be proud of cherryblosmes has much to be proud of cherryblosmes has much to be proud of cherryblosmes has much to be proud of cherryblosmes has much to be proud of cherryblosmes has much to be proud of cherryblosmes has much to be proud of cherryblosmes has much to be proud of cherryblosmes has much to be proud of cherryblosmes's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-11-2007 08:25 PM
    Threads

i really cant choose i mean i like Ceres and i like Angel Sancutary but to tell u the truth i was confused too at the beginning but then i started understanding it better. so i guessd i would choose Ceres cause i finished the whole sereis of the manga and it mad me smile and laugh and cry and it freaked me out at times but i liked it. lol ^.^
    *lost in the world of broken and dead hearts,
    traped in the mist of ones who lied,
    confused by how foolish i am ,
    wanting to disappear in my world alone with ones who care for me,
    is that forbidden to ask that-tell me someone*

sig by Nespa thank u so much ur awsome !!! lol ^.^
    the famous Crimson Soul the best stalker ever

Senior Member Beautiful_Disaster is a glorious beacon of light Beautiful_Disaster is a glorious beacon of light Beautiful_Disaster is a glorious beacon of light Beautiful_Disaster is a glorious beacon of light Beautiful_Disaster is a glorious beacon of light Beautiful_Disaster's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-24-2006 01:23 PM
    Threads

I like the other two but i like Angel Sanctuary best
    Last edited by Beautiful_Disaster; 06-30-2006 at 10:12 PM.
    Best Friend Forever: ~Pure Soul~
    (\_/)
    (O.o)
    (> <)
    This is Bunny.Copy Bunny into your
    signature to help him on his way to world domination

Junior Member joannx3youu will become famous soon enough joannx3youu's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-14-2006 04:48 PM
    Threads

i love ayashi no ceres, but it kinda makes me sad sometimes.
    angel sanctuary is REALLY sad. i`ve been reading the manga and watching the anime.
    it`s pretty tragic, but that`s why i like it. not some sappy sappy love stories you see in t.v in america.
    fushigi yuugi is also pretty romantic, yuu watase`s work is amazing.
    so it`s VERY hard for me to choose.
    haha okay not THAT hard.
    ayashi no ceres forshurrrr.

Member sari has a spectacular aura about sari has a spectacular aura about sari's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-27-2006 08:32 AM
    Threads

I love them all but I have to go with Ayashi No Ceres since, one, that was the first one I heard of and fell in love with, two, I just get into it so much! It's one of my favorite animes and mangas!

Member sherhix21 is on a distinguished road sherhix21's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-29-2006 09:33 AM
    Threads

ayashi no ceres is the best!

Member miwa01 will become famous soon enough miwa01's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-02-2008 10:12 PM
    Threads

Ceres is the best of the three. Great story line and characters. As a second choice I would chose Fushigi Yuugi and lastle Angel Santuary.
    Miwa01

voice of the nations Lacus Clyne has a brilliant future Lacus Clyne has a brilliant future Lacus Clyne has a brilliant future Lacus Clyne has a brilliant future Lacus Clyne has a brilliant future Lacus Clyne has a brilliant future Lacus Clyne has a brilliant future Lacus Clyne has a brilliant future Lacus Clyne has a brilliant future Lacus Clyne has a brilliant future Lacus Clyne has a brilliant future Lacus Clyne's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-06-2006 05:34 PM
    Threads

Personally, I say "Fushigi Yuugi". ;_;' Yuu really captures your heart, plus there is a ton of crazy twists, turns, sweet boys and magic~ I just don't think you can go wrong. I really like Ayashi, too. But I just don't like it as much as I like "Fushigi Yuugi". However, out of all Yuu Watase's work, it's not my favourite. Some parts of the anime I just simply don't agree with, as far as comparing it to the manga. "Ayashi No Ceres" seems to follow the manga better as well as "Angel Sanctuary". Also, I think there is better character development in Angel Sanctuary" than the other two choices. There is also more of an in depth thought process you need to follow and it's made for more mature audiences because of some of the context that is placed in it. It's really quite the tie between the three as a whole, if you look at all their attributes.

I agree with Tod, though. Why two Watase? A comparison should be between three different artists, not two. A good one to compare with would be Arina Tanemura. Creator of "Full Moon wo Sagashite", "Shinshi Doumei Cross", "Kamikaze Kaitou Jeanne", etc. Unlike Yuu, she sticks to a younger audience and creates a lot of her anime and manga in the same manner. She uses very similar design, so often people get confused as to which anime/manga the characters belong to, but she also uses random subjects that you don't usually see. Like in "Full Moon wo Sagashite" it's about a girl who has a throat tumor/cancer, but she really loves singing and music. There is a surgery available for her that would completely heal her throat, but she refuses to have it. Yadda yadda. All the stories are great individual stories. Arina would be a great comparison with Yuu and Kaori.
    Last edited by Lacus Clyne; 10-03-2006 at 08:24 AM.

hoshi no furu basho de
    anata ga waratte irukoto wo
    itsumo negatteta
    ima tookutemo
    mata aeru yo ne

Senior Member jennyelric has a reputation beyond repute jennyelric has a reputation beyond repute jennyelric has a reputation beyond repute jennyelric has a reputation beyond repute jennyelric has a reputation beyond repute jennyelric has a reputation beyond repute jennyelric has a reputation beyond repute jennyelric has a reputation beyond repute jennyelric has a reputation beyond repute jennyelric has a reputation beyond repute jennyelric has a reputation beyond repute jennyelric's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-17-2009 10:49 PM
    Threads

ayashi no ceres rox my sox
    how the heck am I suposed to get the image up
    avatar- Superbi Squalo from Katekyo Hitman Reborn

Junior Member moonlil is on a distinguished road moonlil's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-03-2006 10:23 PM
    Threads

they are all good but i like angel sanctuary.

Senior Member iloveyoux will become famous soon enough iloveyoux's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-19-2008 11:56 AM
    Threads

fushigi yuugi cos its the onli one i watched lol...wats ayashi no ceres about?

OMGAH.iLOVEtoby <3
    MY CUTE CUDDLY DOG

Senior Member katrina03 is an unknown quantity at this point katrina03's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-30-2007 01:06 AM
    land of the rising moon...PHILIPPINES!!!;)
    Threads

i would prefer fushigi yugi...that's the only anime i have wathced among the three!!!^^
    and i don't want the world to see me,
    'coz i don't think that they'd understand...
    when everything was made to be broken,
    i just want you to know who i am...

Junior Member sharinganuzr10 is on a distinguished road sharinganuzr10's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-01-2007 09:55 PM
    Threads

i think i would say ayashi no ceres since ive its the only one i watched from ur list. i have seen a couple of fushigi yuugi but i didnt like it. anyways....

i LOVE THESE ICONS!!!!
    Check out my Sakura Vid=http://youtube.com/watch?v=DfY5OYlMMFE

Member NotYourPrincess is a splendid one to behold NotYourPrincess is a splendid one to behold NotYourPrincess is a splendid one to behold NotYourPrincess is a splendid one to behold NotYourPrincess is a splendid one to behold NotYourPrincess is a splendid one to behold NotYourPrincess's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-19-2006 08:28 PM
    Threads

Uhm, Miaka kinda got on my nerves.

So, I suppose Ayashi No Ceres too, although the ending was a tiny bit sad.

The one and only, in heaven & on earth.

Sweetie <3 Dysis has a reputation beyond repute Dysis has a reputation beyond repute Dysis has a reputation beyond repute Dysis has a reputation beyond repute Dysis has a reputation beyond repute Dysis has a reputation beyond repute Dysis has a reputation beyond repute Dysis has a reputation beyond repute Dysis has a reputation beyond repute Dysis has a reputation beyond repute Dysis has a reputation beyond repute Dysis's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-16-2014 04:38 PM
    Threads

I already seen Ayashi no Ceres and Fushigi Yugi . I choose Fushigi Yugi since i like the story so much

Siggy that i made

My Facebook Pages Please Support them
    Ceres Angels Anime & Manga Club
    Anime Lovers
    Anime Wonderland
    My Admin Page Eiri Yukina

Senior Member 8-destiny-8 is a splendid one to behold 8-destiny-8 is a splendid one to behold 8-destiny-8 is a splendid one to behold 8-destiny-8 is a splendid one to behold 8-destiny-8 is a splendid one to behold 8-destiny-8 is a splendid one to behold 8-destiny-8 is a splendid one to behold 8-destiny-8's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-23-2011 08:31 PM
    Threads

wow ayashi no ceres must be absolutely brilliant!! ive only watched fushigi yuugi out of these 3 but i seriously thought that there could be no other anime better than fushigi yuugi, i mean the story is just plain genius and amazing and it got me addicted, it was all i could think about! but reading other people's posts saying that ayashi no ceres is the best out of the three truly surprises me, so now i gotta start watching it! and then i'll decide which one's the best for me.. hehe.. but for now i say fushigi yuugi.

Closed Thread

Thread Information