AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: whoever hates humans for whatever reason, post that reason here

4: [Classified brah] Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Tuxedo Mask Rose Mario Question Block Pen
    Mentioned
    301 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-06-2015 01:53 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Silver_Rose666
    please stop posting on this site, im getting a bad reputation from it...
    Hmmm... how shall I break this to you? It's not the posts that give you bad rep, it's the members who rep you based on what they think of your posts.

Hey look, Japan made a movie about me!

Member Silver_Rose666 has a spectacular aura about Silver_Rose666 has a spectacular aura about Silver_Rose666 has a spectacular aura about Silver_Rose666's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-26-2007 03:54 PM
    Threads

please, continue posting...but only post if you hate certain people, it doesnt have to be the entire human race,,,
    Last edited by Silver_Rose666; 05-28-2006 at 07:10 PM.

SPQR Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-04-2009 08:57 PM
    Threads

Dear sweet god in heaven, silver rose.

Posts like that make people bad rep you.

Cute and Loveable Cat_Demon has a reputation beyond repute Cat_Demon has a reputation beyond repute Cat_Demon has a reputation beyond repute Cat_Demon has a reputation beyond repute Cat_Demon has a reputation beyond repute Cat_Demon has a reputation beyond repute Cat_Demon has a reputation beyond repute Cat_Demon has a reputation beyond repute Cat_Demon has a reputation beyond repute Cat_Demon has a reputation beyond repute Cat_Demon has a reputation beyond repute Cat_Demon's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-28-2006 05:42 PM
    Threads

sagat is right, you cant make us stop posting on this unless it is closed and you good sir cant close it

Member Silver_Rose666 has a spectacular aura about Silver_Rose666 has a spectacular aura about Silver_Rose666 has a spectacular aura about Silver_Rose666's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

im sorry, im just trying to change what the thread is about...you dont have to post if you dont hate, and you dont have to hate all people...

Cute and Loveable Cat_Demon has a reputation beyond repute Cat_Demon has a reputation beyond repute Cat_Demon has a reputation beyond repute Cat_Demon has a reputation beyond repute Cat_Demon has a reputation beyond repute Cat_Demon has a reputation beyond repute Cat_Demon has a reputation beyond repute Cat_Demon has a reputation beyond repute Cat_Demon has a reputation beyond repute Cat_Demon has a reputation beyond repute Cat_Demon has a reputation beyond repute Cat_Demon's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

OOO!! I hate SOMEONE!! there are 2 people on here who i can not stand. If you were in the chat room you know i dislike a certain admin, and i dont like a member on here, i dont want to give out names since that would be mean

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

ok! now were gettin somewhere!

SPQR Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

oh snappity frig, what chat room are you in Cat

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

it was in chaos, the people or people i remember who know would be vr or ms.aeries(sp?) i was yelling about the person since she got in a little ticked mood, and got mad since i told her to just calm down...this is why i think its wrong to give a human more power then the rest.

as far as the member i actually know her in real life, me and her got in a big fight cuz she was saying crap about me and my family, all i told her to do was shut her mouth since she does not know me or my family. She continued to talk like she was god. So i got even more ticked and i began to pull pranks on her. They started out for fun until she tried to hit my best friends.

here are some of them:

Me and her share the same science class, and since our school is an outdoor school i went in the mud, dipped my shoe in there and wiped it on her chair and spat in it...i thought she would have saw that..but she didnt and sat on it, i only did that since i was bored.

The next one just happens to happen after class, we had a project due very soon, and i stole all her work she ever had, along with this poem/story thing she adored. I still have it..or some of it...i burned some of it after she did more crap to me.

see i dont act with violence just using my brain...and whats better she still doesnt know!! I hope you read this Star_satara13. I HATE YOU!

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I can feel the hate, it gives you power.

[K_K]'z Death Plague Angel_Of_Life_And_Death is infamous around these parts Angel_Of_Life_And_Death is infamous around these parts Angel_Of_Life_And_Death is infamous around these parts Angel_Of_Life_And_Death is infamous around these parts Angel_Of_Life_And_Death is infamous around these parts Angel_Of_Life_And_Death is infamous around these parts Angel_Of_Life_And_Death is infamous around these parts Angel_Of_Life_And_Death is infamous around these parts Angel_Of_Life_And_Death is infamous around these parts Angel_Of_Life_And_Death is infamous around these parts Angel_Of_Life_And_Death is infamous around these parts Angel_Of_Life_And_Death's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-07-2006 07:44 PM
    Threads

cat_demon dont forget she hit you and tried to sit on you with her fat self. she also said shes going to jump ur butt tuesday.
    i have a bunch of red....oh how i regret stealing..

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

oh she said she is going to jump me?? ha i like to see her try, she should know not to get me mad or even upset, time to relive everyone's nightmare at school huh AOLAD?
    time to get evil and mean, im sorry shes just annoying and should have kept her mouth shut. I wont make the first move till she does, let that girl hit me, last time she pulled my hair and i threw her accross the hallway. what does she think she can do to me?

Why don't fingers fing? Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-15-2009 01:19 AM
    Threads

And this is closed.

Closed Thread

Thread Information