AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: whoever hates humans for whatever reason, post that reason here

Member Silver_Rose666 has a spectacular aura about Silver_Rose666 has a spectacular aura about Silver_Rose666 has a spectacular aura about Silver_Rose666's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-26-2007 03:54 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default whoever hates humans for whatever reason, post that reason here

for those of you who hate humans... just a place to express yourself...

SPQR Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-04-2009 08:57 PM
    Threads

I despise humans. I hate them ... loathe them.. not all .. but most.

They destroy our planet, treat nature like garbage, backstab eachother, take pleasure in the stupidest, most pathetic things, cannot be trusted, shallow, immoral, fickle, ignorant, lie, cheat, steal, allow greed and lust to override their self control. At my core, I have a twisted, seething hatred for human beings that burns away any sort of compassion I might have for them, and to be perfectly blunt, I yearn for the day that I can unleash that maelstrom hate upon the world like a never ending tornado with a fury never before imagined by even the greatest poets of mankind.. Total obliteration would not be enough.

I could go on and on. If I had the power of a God, I would snap my fingers and destroy 95% of the earths population without feeling a twinge of remorse.

Anyhow, that's it for my rant. I've been drinking in celebration of the Oilers insanely awesome victory tonight (straight vodka hits you hard). This glimpse into Sagats mind brought to you by Absolut Vodka.
    Last edited by Sagat; 05-27-2006 at 10:49 PM.

Random Admirer Amras has a reputation beyond repute Amras has a reputation beyond repute Amras has a reputation beyond repute Amras has a reputation beyond repute Amras has a reputation beyond repute Amras has a reputation beyond repute Amras has a reputation beyond repute Amras has a reputation beyond repute Amras has a reputation beyond repute Amras has a reputation beyond repute Amras has a reputation beyond repute Amras's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-18-2006 09:55 AM
    Threads

We have to have a reason to hate them? o.o' When did this happen?
    Do you really want to fight me?

As an assassin, I offer my assistance to those who are willing to pay.

High ranked member of the Cross-Stitched Assassins. -Still searching for others to join.

Senior Member The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Gifts Ice Cream Kawaiislice Bleach Zangetsu
    Mentioned
    187 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-09-2023 06:59 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Sagat
    I despise humans. I hate them ... loathe them.. not all .. but most.

They destroy our planet, treat nature like garbage, backstab eachother, take pleasure in the stupidest, most pathetic things, cannot be trusted, shallow, immoral, fickle, ignorant, lie, cheat, steal, allow greed and lust to override their self control. At my core, I have a twisted, seething hatred for human beings that burns away any sort of compassion I might have for them, and to be perfectly blunt, I yearn for the day that I can unleash that maelstrom hate upon the world like a never ending tornado with a fury never before imagined by even the greatest poets of mankind.. Total obliteration would not be enough.

I could go on and on. If I had the power of a God, I would snap my fingers and destroy 95% of the earths population without feeling a twinge of remorse.

Anyhow, that's it for my rant. I've been drinking in celebration of the Oilers insanely awesome victory tonight (straight vodka hits you hard). This glimpse into Sagats mind brought to you by Absolut Vodka.
    For the most part you have summed up my feelings as well... But you did forget that they tend to be illogical, stubburn, and determined to meddle with things they have no business messing with. And they strive to resist logic, even when resistance is futile. Makes me glad I'm not actually from this planet or realm.

Playstation Network ID: animerebel

Senior Member Elizielle Cyric Korvein is on a distinguished road Elizielle Cyric Korvein's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-06-2006 12:56 PM
    New York, Ny. Land of the cheap, home of the fools..-_-
    Threads

Cool Humans I can deal with, Men are a diffrent problem

Now, I wouldn't go so far as to say I hate humans, no. I just hate men, heheeh =D
    ( But not all of you, so don't get all bent out of shape x.x; )
    It isn't the shadows you should fear, dear one...
    It's the one's that hide in those shadow, that you ought to worry of...

Member Vash the Flash is infamous around these parts Vash the Flash's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-29-2006 08:15 AM
    Threads

I generally try to see the good in people, but it's SOOOOOOOOOO hard to see the good in them, when they do the stupidest things like sueing the home owner for breaking their leg when they tried to get in the home. Or stupid people like I'm sueing McDonald's because I spilled hot coffee on myself and I wasn't warned it was hot.

Yilin's Candy Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-04-2009 08:20 AM
    Threads

humans are cool ^^ they rule big time.
    sure i hate a few people, but never humans. if the media wouldnt focus on negative stuff so much people could really see how cool the world is.

and ya gotta admire the survival instinct of humans and how much stuff we can think up and invent ^^

hurray for humans! ^^

=[[Wolfwood]]=

Seeking Opinions on Lil' Gothic Girl Wallpapers 1, 2

grabbed the Devil's nuts. Dr.McDoom! has a reputation beyond repute Dr.McDoom! has a reputation beyond repute Dr.McDoom! has a reputation beyond repute Dr.McDoom! has a reputation beyond repute Dr.McDoom! has a reputation beyond repute Dr.McDoom! has a reputation beyond repute Dr.McDoom! has a reputation beyond repute Dr.McDoom! has a reputation beyond repute Dr.McDoom! has a reputation beyond repute Dr.McDoom! has a reputation beyond repute Dr.McDoom! has a reputation beyond repute Dr.McDoom!'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-11-2006 11:46 AM
    Threads

Well, the reasons stated by Sagat were obviously gonna be posted. He and therebel made it all clear.
    Like therebel, i too am a certain atrocious version of a humanoid. I've always been different from the rest of the herd, and could not find the logic in all the stupidest actions they took part of just for being "common".
    I am not human; now i know i'm not.
    Also, another reason for wich i LOATH humans (but this is what happened to me):
    They taught me what love is; they sayed they respact that; they showed me they can love, but, when i tryied to love them, they betrayed me!
    They backstabbed, lied and made fun of me! Like they knew i wans't human and did NOT have the right to love ;_;

Senior Member Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-17-2011 12:14 PM
    Threads

er...aren't we all humans? I find it illogical to hate humans. I believe some humans are scum, but because some are destroying this planet without remorse is no reason to hate the race...your own race. For me, I hate humans with power. And feminists. The thing with feminists I dislike is that they accuse men of being sexist, however they are sexist in their own right by claiming their superiority. No offense to normal women, however.

Edit: and don't get me wrong. I hate those arrogent, obnoxious, ignorant, "macho men". I want to put all of them in a line and just walk down their ranks with a flamethrower.
    All The Ways You Wish Could Be? That's me

KUH-nuffle Bunny to you Knuffle Bunny has a reputation beyond repute Knuffle Bunny has a reputation beyond repute Knuffle Bunny has a reputation beyond repute Knuffle Bunny has a reputation beyond repute Knuffle Bunny has a reputation beyond repute Knuffle Bunny has a reputation beyond repute Knuffle Bunny has a reputation beyond repute Knuffle Bunny has a reputation beyond repute Knuffle Bunny has a reputation beyond repute Knuffle Bunny has a reputation beyond repute Knuffle Bunny has a reputation beyond repute Knuffle Bunny's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-17-2013 09:29 PM
    Threads

My main problem with them is that even though they realize what their doing is wrong. They continue to be blinded by their own greed.

Siggeh made by me. Taking requests ATM! =3

[K_K]'z Death Plague Hinata767 is infamous around these parts Hinata767 is infamous around these parts Hinata767 is infamous around these parts Hinata767 is infamous around these parts Hinata767 is infamous around these parts Hinata767 is infamous around these parts Hinata767 is infamous around these parts Hinata767 is infamous around these parts Hinata767 is infamous around these parts Hinata767 is infamous around these parts Hinata767 is infamous around these parts Hinata767's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-28-2006 09:44 AM
    Threads

I dont hate all humans I just hate humans that are lazy and sloppy and that dont care about life...
    Alone and scared
    Defenseless and cold
    Sad and forgotten
    The pain kills me
    The darkness swallows me
    Death surrounds me
    Thoughts flood through my head
    Scars up my arm
    Blood on the ground
    My heart broke
    Torn out by you
    The lies you told
    Killed me one by one
    Do you want me dead?
    To stab myself in the heart
    And take one last breath
    The tears in my eyes
    Choke me
    The knife in my hand
    Covered in my tainted blood
    I'm finally dead
    Are you happy now?

4: [Classified brah] Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Tuxedo Mask Rose Mario Question Block Pen
    Mentioned
    301 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-06-2015 01:53 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Sagat
    Personally, what makes me hate humanity isn't that they do all those things, but that they do all those things while still believing it's wrong.

Hey look, Japan made a movie about me!

The Original Piper has a reputation beyond repute Piper has a reputation beyond repute Piper has a reputation beyond repute Piper has a reputation beyond repute Piper has a reputation beyond repute Piper has a reputation beyond repute Piper has a reputation beyond repute Piper has a reputation beyond repute Piper has a reputation beyond repute Piper has a reputation beyond repute Piper has a reputation beyond repute Piper's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Moon Crystal Locket Witch Hat Rainbow Ribbon
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-09-2021 10:51 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Wow.. This thread really wants me to go slice my wrists. Emo central like whoa. Haha. The world is the world. You can either be meek and wish death and hate upon mankind, or you can stand strong and work with what you have. Haha.

Cheers.

SPQR Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by therebel
    Makes me glad I'm not actually from this planet or realm.
    Okay .... what

Junior Member ZSakura is infamous around these parts ZSakura is infamous around these parts ZSakura is infamous around these parts ZSakura is infamous around these parts ZSakura is infamous around these parts ZSakura is infamous around these parts ZSakura is infamous around these parts ZSakura is infamous around these parts ZSakura is infamous around these parts ZSakura is infamous around these parts ZSakura is infamous around these parts ZSakura's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-15-2007 08:30 PM
    Threads

i hate humans becaude the STINK when i say STINK i meal reak like a skunk and that is takeing i lightly whenever i am in a croud of them i get sick to my stomach and they are also dirty slobs that eat like well humans they have the strangest taste in food but that's comeing from a half demon half saiyan but still.
    ZSAKURA

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

And once more the lines of anime and reality gets crossed..

There's nothing new Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000's Avatar
    Gil
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-04-2011 11:27 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I hate humans in general for being stupid, short-sighted, panicky pack animals that have the potential to be great, but fail miserably in attaining it.

(Heh. As I typed that, Soundgarden's "The Day I Tried to Live" started playing.)
    Ehhh, I dunno if I'll stick around. We'll see.

The List of Hate, My self-indulgent journal-thing.
    Last Post:
    Video Vomit 05/11/11

Senior Member The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Gifts Ice Cream Kawaiislice Bleach Zangetsu
    Mentioned
    187 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-09-2023 06:59 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Masali
    er...aren't we all humans? I find it illogical to hate humans. I believe some humans are scum, but because some are destroying this planet without remorse is no reason to hate the race...your own race.
    Speak for yourself, human. I come from another planet in another dimension. I'm just stuck on this loosy mudball. If I still had my ship, I'd blow this popstand,,,, and blow it up, Muwhahahahahaha!

Playstation Network ID: animerebel

4: [Classified brah] Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Tuxedo Mask Rose Mario Question Block Pen
    Mentioned
    301 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-06-2015 01:53 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Masali
    er...aren't we all humans? I find it illogical to hate humans.
    If you think of yourself as superior, beyond humanity, outside humanity or whatever.

Hey look, Japan made a movie about me!

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I just went to the AF chat and I must say, it reinforces every single one of my beliefs I stated earlier.

¤Ecstacy ♥ gothic tears has a reputation beyond repute gothic tears has a reputation beyond repute gothic tears has a reputation beyond repute gothic tears has a reputation beyond repute gothic tears has a reputation beyond repute gothic tears has a reputation beyond repute gothic tears has a reputation beyond repute gothic tears has a reputation beyond repute gothic tears has a reputation beyond repute gothic tears has a reputation beyond repute gothic tears has a reputation beyond repute gothic tears's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-13-2009 03:46 PM
    Threads

I dislike humans becuase they're so moody and most are disrespectful to themselves and others.

Member Silver_Rose666 has a spectacular aura about Silver_Rose666 has a spectacular aura about Silver_Rose666 has a spectacular aura about Silver_Rose666's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Default please stop posting...

please stop posting on this site, im getting a bad reputation from it...

Cute and Loveable Cat_Demon has a reputation beyond repute Cat_Demon has a reputation beyond repute Cat_Demon has a reputation beyond repute Cat_Demon has a reputation beyond repute Cat_Demon has a reputation beyond repute Cat_Demon has a reputation beyond repute Cat_Demon has a reputation beyond repute Cat_Demon has a reputation beyond repute Cat_Demon has a reputation beyond repute Cat_Demon has a reputation beyond repute Cat_Demon has a reputation beyond repute Cat_Demon's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-28-2006 05:42 PM
    Threads

Why would you hate your own race? Hating certain people or type of people is different, but to hate all of us is misjudging everyone and their values.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

please stop posting!!!!!!!!

:.: Cold As Ice :.: Aisu Hinate is infamous around these parts Aisu Hinate is infamous around these parts Aisu Hinate is infamous around these parts Aisu Hinate is infamous around these parts Aisu Hinate is infamous around these parts Aisu Hinate is infamous around these parts Aisu Hinate is infamous around these parts Aisu Hinate is infamous around these parts Aisu Hinate is infamous around these parts Aisu Hinate is infamous around these parts Aisu Hinate is infamous around these parts Aisu Hinate's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-02-2007 10:00 PM
    Threads

Fine well dtop posting

Closed Thread

Thread Information