AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Me n My Threads

The Character Zantetsuken has a reputation beyond repute Zantetsuken has a reputation beyond repute Zantetsuken has a reputation beyond repute Zantetsuken has a reputation beyond repute Zantetsuken has a reputation beyond repute Zantetsuken has a reputation beyond repute Zantetsuken has a reputation beyond repute Zantetsuken has a reputation beyond repute Zantetsuken has a reputation beyond repute Zantetsuken has a reputation beyond repute Zantetsuken has a reputation beyond repute Zantetsuken's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-22-2007 11:12 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Depressed_Angel
    I should say the same to you, my mother told me to respect adults and i listen but she also said to show respect to those who deserve it and you little toddler do not deserve anything but to go live in a hole
    XD

Ok, mama's girl. Whatever.

All I need is hand grenades.

Why rob a bank? Rob a drug dealer. What are they gonna do? Call the cops?

MySpace
    http://www.Otaku-Gamer.com

Cat_Demon's Angel Depressed_Angel will become famous soon enough Depressed_Angel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-29-2006 03:47 PM
    Threads

So What? Upset that your mom never loved you, this is why your mom put you up for adoption and left you in the dark. I pity you. Sorry not all us of have a crappy life like you

thanks dawnrune for sig and avy
    im a fan are you?
    Cat_Demon's Angel
    "Most people hate others, and most people despise others for what they have, I however don't" one of Cat_demon's little sayings

The Character Zantetsuken has a reputation beyond repute Zantetsuken has a reputation beyond repute Zantetsuken has a reputation beyond repute Zantetsuken has a reputation beyond repute Zantetsuken has a reputation beyond repute Zantetsuken has a reputation beyond repute Zantetsuken has a reputation beyond repute Zantetsuken has a reputation beyond repute Zantetsuken has a reputation beyond repute Zantetsuken has a reputation beyond repute Zantetsuken has a reputation beyond repute Zantetsuken's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-22-2007 11:12 PM
    Threads

So What? Upset that your mom never loved you, this is why your mom put you up for adoption and left you in the dark. I pity you. Sorry not all us of have a crappy life like you
    o.o

XD

All I need is hand grenades.

Why rob a bank? Rob a drug dealer. What are they gonna do? Call the cops?

MySpace
    http://www.Otaku-Gamer.com

Cat_Demon's Angel Depressed_Angel will become famous soon enough Depressed_Angel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-29-2006 03:47 PM
    Threads

have a nice life, and if you quote me or try to come into contact to me i will consider it harrassment and you do know that i am able to bring you to court? If not you should have read the laws.

thanks dawnrune for sig and avy
    im a fan are you?
    Cat_Demon's Angel
    "Most people hate others, and most people despise others for what they have, I however don't" one of Cat_demon's little sayings

Wingman The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man's Avatar
    Gil
    Shh
    Gifts Tron LightCycle Falcon Autobots
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-28-2014 07:32 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

It is kinda fun, I don't think I ever got to welcome you so welcome to the forum.
    -TWM-

Random Admirer Amras has a reputation beyond repute Amras has a reputation beyond repute Amras has a reputation beyond repute Amras has a reputation beyond repute Amras has a reputation beyond repute Amras has a reputation beyond repute Amras has a reputation beyond repute Amras has a reputation beyond repute Amras has a reputation beyond repute Amras has a reputation beyond repute Amras has a reputation beyond repute Amras's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-18-2006 10:55 AM
    Threads

Aha. I forgot for a moment what this thread was for. So much arguing...and here we were trying to help out someone to keep them from getting into trouble.
    Do you really want to fight me?

As an assassin, I offer my assistance to those who are willing to pay.

High ranked member of the Cross-Stitched Assassins. -Still searching for others to join.

SPQR Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-04-2009 09:57 PM
    Threads

have a nice life, and if you quote me or try to come into contact to me i will consider it harrassment and you do know that i am able to bring you to court? If not you should have read the laws.
    You're a retard who will be laughed out of court by the sheriff, the stenographer, the judge, the lawyers and finally I will drive by and point and laugh at you gregariously.

You're the one that ought to read the laws better before you go saying dumb stuff like that. Just cause you consider it harassment does not make it so.

You remind me of a little kid who just learned something in law class and now thinks they are Michael Jackson's freakin attourney.

The Sheena Fan sheenafan1000 has a reputation beyond repute sheenafan1000 has a reputation beyond repute sheenafan1000 has a reputation beyond repute sheenafan1000 has a reputation beyond repute sheenafan1000 has a reputation beyond repute sheenafan1000 has a reputation beyond repute sheenafan1000 has a reputation beyond repute sheenafan1000 has a reputation beyond repute sheenafan1000 has a reputation beyond repute sheenafan1000 has a reputation beyond repute sheenafan1000 has a reputation beyond repute sheenafan1000's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-10-2010 12:18 AM
    Threads

Okay, this is probably not my place to interfere, but this, people, is an introduction thread, not some stupid debate club at a high school!

Anyway, welcome to anime forums BLOODyOrCHIDZ735. Make sure to be active, stick to the rules and Pm me if you want to be friends.

Random Admirer Amras has a reputation beyond repute Amras has a reputation beyond repute Amras has a reputation beyond repute Amras has a reputation beyond repute Amras has a reputation beyond repute Amras has a reputation beyond repute Amras has a reputation beyond repute Amras has a reputation beyond repute Amras has a reputation beyond repute Amras has a reputation beyond repute Amras has a reputation beyond repute Amras's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Thanks Sheenafan. That's what I was trying to say before..this has really gotten off topic, and needs to be fixed before an admin comes and does it for you.

High ranked member of the Cross-Stitched Assassins. -Still searching for others to join.

Cute and Loveable Cat_Demon has a reputation beyond repute Cat_Demon has a reputation beyond repute Cat_Demon has a reputation beyond repute Cat_Demon has a reputation beyond repute Cat_Demon has a reputation beyond repute Cat_Demon has a reputation beyond repute Cat_Demon has a reputation beyond repute Cat_Demon has a reputation beyond repute Cat_Demon has a reputation beyond repute Cat_Demon has a reputation beyond repute Cat_Demon has a reputation beyond repute Cat_Demon's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-28-2006 06:42 PM
    Threads

admins...me and them arent on good terms..hehe..its okay i pulled depressed away from the computer and shes sitting down watching something...sorry my step-sister gets really angry so fast

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

It's fine, I guess. Last for this thread, to the creator. Just listen to what Cat Demon and some of the other...more "considerate" posts that have been placed here, and try to fix what you've been doing. Again welcome to the forum.

Cute and Loveable Cat_Demon has a reputation beyond repute Cat_Demon has a reputation beyond repute Cat_Demon has a reputation beyond repute Cat_Demon has a reputation beyond repute Cat_Demon has a reputation beyond repute Cat_Demon has a reputation beyond repute Cat_Demon has a reputation beyond repute Cat_Demon has a reputation beyond repute Cat_Demon has a reputation beyond repute Cat_Demon has a reputation beyond repute Cat_Demon has a reputation beyond repute Cat_Demon's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-28-2006 06:42 PM
    Threads

yep dont listen to what ever that guys stupid name is suppose to mean, think on your own.

Senior Member Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-03-2010 02:32 AM
    Threads

People don't like you because you keep flooding the Misc forum with useless topics.

Here's an idea: don't make more than one topic in a day. Seriously, it'll annoy people a lot less and you'll feel more welcome.
    This post has been approved by Dancing Alec™

Senior Member Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna's Avatar
    Gil
    Shh
    Gifts Flowers Fan2 R2 Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    249 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-13-2014 02:31 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

ugh there not useless but thanx for the advice i'll do 1 or 2 topics a day

From SkullMuffins on deviantart

Facebook|Tumblr

Addicted to Capernicus! Sailor Lunar Eclipse has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Lunar Eclipse has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Lunar Eclipse has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Lunar Eclipse has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Lunar Eclipse has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Lunar Eclipse has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Lunar Eclipse has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Lunar Eclipse has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Lunar Eclipse has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Lunar Eclipse has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Lunar Eclipse has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Lunar Eclipse's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-22-2007 06:56 PM
    Threads

Relax Alannah
    Just listen to what people said and it'll be ok...

and peopl please be a bit nicer ok? Lets make this thread now into an actual welcome since she never actually got one!

Anyways Welcome alannah! Have Fun!

Moderator Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Gurren Kamina Glasses Umbrella Beer
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-17-2010 09:34 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Well, I have to honestly say that this thread has been good for a great laugh before I go to work. Zantetsuken and Sagat are on the ball, and Whispers and Amras have made some good statements too.

Really, BloodOrChidz735, I understand that you are new, and want to "help and be creative", but honestly, according to the rules, a lot of threads you make are spam, and they flood the Misc forum. It doesn't matter what YOU think about THEM [the threads], because so far as the RULES go, they are in violation, and so far as the other users of the forums go, they are kind of annoying.

I remember seeing several threads started by you in Misc, right on top of each other, bogging down threads I was looking for. That was kind of bothersome, seeing as how some of those threads [if not all] already exist somewhere, unclosed, and just kind of forgotten. You should search the forums to look for them. And I'm sorry to tell you, but multiple colors and size 4 font is an eyesore, and has literally given me a headache. Just seeing that makes many users like myself sneer and frown.

I'll admit my buddies Zan and Sagat can be rather curt in their statements, but their initial ones were right on the mark, and you should heed their advice, as well as mine. Rationale escapes some of our memebers for frequently than others, and they complain about the rules, or about how everyone else does things here, and then end up spamming, and it just gets very annoying after a while. Others just get mad too easily and whine a lot, and that is also pretty annoying, and can usually land you a custom title change by another user.... XD

Please, take it from me, we're trying to help you. But if you don't or won't listen to us, then why on earth did you make your original statements to begin with?

POSTBUSTERS:
    Thread Busted!
    Last edited by Kishiro; 05-28-2006 at 09:35 AM.

SPARKLE SPARKLE!!! Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheeky
    Gifts Tsubasa Mokona Eva Penpen
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-20-2013 08:16 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

First, let me say that this is an introduction forum....for making introductions, not a rant forum. In fact, we don't have a place for that.

Second, it's quite obvious that you really haven't read the rules as you don't seem able to follow them. You double post, and you do create some very spammy threads.

Third, as I explained to you, this is an anime forum and the type of music often heard on anime is J-pop/rock. The fact that we allow discussion of other types of music does not mean we need to change the forum name.

And lastly, though it's not often I agree with Sagat, I have to say his points are very valid. You have the ability to adjust the size of your font on your monitor. Forcing everyone else to adjust around you is just rude.

Lastly, as this isn't an intro...
    Closed!!!
    Anime-Tron

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
    Mom: Iris Brother: Cypher Sister: LPS Boyfriend: Rodimus
    Siggy by DPBM

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information