AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Speeding Vehicles

Senior Member Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-27-2010 01:50 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Speeding Vehicles

The reason I'm posting this thread is because my friend she got ran over by a speeding vehicle.
    They didn't even stop to help her. She did as we all do. She looked both ways and listened for any cars she heard none.

Why do people niavely think that they can drive anyway they want?
    Why do people never obey the speed limit?
    Why do people never think that others use the street?

I mean come one.

"There exist only three respectable beings: the priest, the warrior, the poet. To know, to kill, and to create."-Charles Baudelaire

Pwns Blackjack Sayoran has much to be proud of Sayoran has much to be proud of Sayoran has much to be proud of Sayoran has much to be proud of Sayoran has much to be proud of Sayoran has much to be proud of Sayoran has much to be proud of Sayoran has much to be proud of Sayoran has much to be proud of Sayoran has much to be proud of Sayoran's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-27-2007 01:04 PM
    Threads

Your friend experienced something called a "hit and run" attack - where the driver will hit you and not care to stop for whatever reason. It's an evil and selfish act.

I will not so quickly condemn speeding as most people I know who own a car speed - but they do not speed through areas where predestrians are present - there they stick to the limits, but on the dual carriage-way for example they'll casually hit 90mph+ if desired.

You'll often find for the average driver they speed now and again; but often only in situations where it's reasonable to do so - on the motorways etc. not areas where predestrians are present.

Thanks,
    Sayoran ^_^;

Senior Member Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Sayoran
    Your friend experienced something called a "hit and run" attack - where the driver will hit you and not care to stop for whatever reason. It's an evil and selfish act.

I will not so quickly condemn speeding as most people I know who own a car speed - but they do not speed through areas where predestrians are present - there they stick to the limits, but on the dual carriage-way for example they'll casually hit 90mph+ if desired.

You'll often find for the average driver they speed now and again; but often only in situations where it's reasonable to do so - on the motorways etc. not areas where predestrians are present.

Thanks,
    Sayoran ^_^;
    She has a couple of broken ribs, they think she made have head damage, and she has a broken neck.

"There exist only three respectable beings: the priest, the warrior, the poet. To know, to kill, and to create."-Charles Baudelaire

Senior Member Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna's Avatar
    Gil
    Shh
    Gifts Flowers Fan2 R2 Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    249 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-06-2015 06:16 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

ohhh i am so srry to here that i hope she gets better

it is not her fault at all

ppl think they can do that crap bcuz they are selfish and care bout themselves then the other ppl round them

4: [Classified brah] Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Tuxedo Mask Rose Mario Question Block Pen
    Mentioned
    301 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-06-2015 01:53 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I'm more puzzled by why people drive cars in the first place?

Hey look, Japan made a movie about me!

Offened by your face ~*~Hikarun~*~ is infamous around these parts ~*~Hikarun~*~ is infamous around these parts ~*~Hikarun~*~ is infamous around these parts ~*~Hikarun~*~ is infamous around these parts ~*~Hikarun~*~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-25-2006 03:43 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Dieselmannen
    I have a sudden arge to tell you this, don't be shocked as I do. People drive cars to get around! O ME GOSH!!!!

Like my work? Add this to your sig! ^.^

Myself Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-04-2008 12:30 PM
    Threads

People like to get from one place to another in shorter amount of time than it takes to walk or ride bike. Cars allow such miracles to happen.

Animepedia.com -- Part of the Anime Globe network.
    Come share your wealth of anime knowledge with the world!

Quote Originally Posted by Eris View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Jack of Blades~ View Post
    Because evaporation is a ninja ...so you can't see it =o
    You know it's true.

You leave a glass of water, turn your back and WH-WH-WH-WH-WHAM! You've got 5 shurikens in your back.

Pwns Blackjack Sayoran has much to be proud of Sayoran has much to be proud of Sayoran has much to be proud of Sayoran has much to be proud of Sayoran has much to be proud of Sayoran has much to be proud of Sayoran has much to be proud of Sayoran has much to be proud of Sayoran has much to be proud of Sayoran has much to be proud of Sayoran's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-27-2007 01:04 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by FallenBabyDoll
    She has a couple of broken ribs, they think she made have head damage, and she has a broken neck.
    I am very sorry to hear that - what a coward the person is... *=/*

Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

What time and age do you live in?

Stronger Beyond Belief Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-06-2008 08:36 PM
    Threads

I am sorry about your friend people think they need to have speeding vehicles because they feel powerless and insecure around people who have porsches and such what needs to happen is police officers should put a stop light up that measures the speed and get the license plate number and take care of it
    Sometimes The Minute You Give Up On Everything Somebody Shows Up And Cheers You Up Right Before Your Very Eyes It Happened To Me And He Knows Who He Is I Hope.

Offened by your face ~*~Hikarun~*~ is infamous around these parts ~*~Hikarun~*~ is infamous around these parts ~*~Hikarun~*~ is infamous around these parts ~*~Hikarun~*~ is infamous around these parts ~*~Hikarun~*~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

What time and age do you live in?
    I think diesle hates polution thank you very much.

4: [Classified brah] Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    301 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Regex
    People like to get from one place to another in shorter amount of time than it takes to walk or ride bike. Cars allow such miracles to happen.
    I can see why you would need a car if you live in some obscure corner of nowhere, but in a city, there is no excuse for not utilizing mass transportation.

Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ~*~Hikarun~*~
    I think diesle hates polution thank you very much.
    Yees, but sometimes pollution is the only way people can be lazy.

I however am succomed to walking and riding my bike every day. Only once in awhile my mom uses the car.
    Like on Saturdays because I go for my check ups.

BUT WHAT DOES THIS ALL HAVE TO DO ABOUT THE THREAD?

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Yees, but sometimes pollution is the only way people can be lazy.

I however am succomed to walking and riding my bike every day. Only once in awhile my mom uses the car.
    Like on Saturdays because I go for my check ups.

BUT WHAT DOES THIS ALL HAVE TO DO ABOUT THE THREAD?
    Oh wait so your supossing I should feel sorry for your friend

- attemping to give a damn -

Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Oh wait so your supossing I should feel sorry for your friend

- attemping to give a damn -
    No at least answer the god damn questions.

Addicted to Capernicus! Sailor Lunar Eclipse has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Lunar Eclipse has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Lunar Eclipse has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Lunar Eclipse has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Lunar Eclipse has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Lunar Eclipse has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Lunar Eclipse has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Lunar Eclipse has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Lunar Eclipse has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Lunar Eclipse has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Lunar Eclipse has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Lunar Eclipse's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-22-2007 05:56 PM
    Threads

Ok come on guys! be nicer...
    Fallen, I'm sorry and I wish I could do something...
    Scry the stupid freaks that did that to your friend!
    ...hehe
    I'm sorry, I will be nicer...

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

No at least answer the god damn questions.
    I did you're just too ignorant to read between the lines. Which is fine with me.

Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I did you're just too ignorant to read between the lines. Which is fine with me.
    I saw nothing that had to do with the questions.
    Okay.
    I haven't had any sleep for awhile and I'm really cranky.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Post removed for language
    Last edited by Kewii; 05-24-2006 at 06:52 PM.

Myself Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-04-2008 12:30 PM
    Threads

I can see why you would need a car if you live in some obscure corner of nowhere, but in a city, there is no excuse for not utilizing mass transportation.
    I don't know about your country, but so far in every part of my country I've lived, many people live in suburbs. A lot of folk don't really like living in the city, so they get houses out where they have room for a yard, and where it's safe for their kids to go out and play in the streets.

We have our share of a few big cities, like New York and Chicago, where plenty of people live actually in the city, and New York especially, it's pointless to have a car, since the streets are all filled anyway. But aside from a select few cities, the public transportation systems aren't even that good. They just can't afford to reach all the places where people want to live.

Animepedia.com -- Part of the Anime Globe network.
    Come share your wealth of anime knowledge with the world!

Quote Originally Posted by Eris View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Jack of Blades~ View Post
    Because evaporation is a ninja ...so you can't see it =o
    You know it's true.

You leave a glass of water, turn your back and WH-WH-WH-WH-WHAM! You've got 5 shurikens in your back.

Gil
    Mentioned
    301 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Regex
    I don't know about your country, but so far in every part of my country I've lived, many people live in suburbs. A lot of folk don't really like living in the city, so they get houses out where they have room for a yard, and where it's safe for their kids to go out and play in the streets.

We have our share of a few big cities, like New York and Chicago, where plenty of people live actually in the city, and New York especially, it's pointless to have a car, since the streets are all filled anyway. But aside from a select few cities, the public transportation systems aren't even that good. They just can't afford to reach all the places where people want to live.
    This though, doesen't make efficient mass transportation an unsolvable problem. For this sort of scenrario It is important that the fee is either fixed (monthly payments or whatever), or non-existant. When the fee is designed that way, you can simply have busses driving shuttle traffic in a pattern so that you can you can get from any two arbitraty points within the region, by chaning bus at the correct places. It's just a matter of efficiently planning the lines. You, as a programmer should appreciate the beauty of this solution (or rather how horrible the other solution is). With the traffic situation in many cities today, it would probably be faster than driving a car.

The Silent Ninja DemonToaster has a spectacular aura about DemonToaster has a spectacular aura about DemonToaster has a spectacular aura about DemonToaster's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-26-2006 01:02 PM
    Threads

One of my friends was hit by a PT Cruiser. The lady drove off after that. I think that was the third time he broke his leg, and recently, it became fourth time after falling down his front steps. And Dieselmannen, I've known the answer to that for a long time, but still wonder why we have to.
    Last edited by DemonToaster; 05-24-2006 at 07:48 PM.
    Don't let the darkness swallow you, but you shouldn't let the light blind you either.

made by thornwillow.

By Sailor Lunar Eclipse
    Family: In journal

Yilin's Candy Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-04-2009 08:20 AM
    Threads

my freinds speed sometimes. but only out where the speed limit is already 110km, and they'll push it to 125 ^^; but never when its wet weather, heavy traffic or night.
    still, speeding in a populated area should make people instantly lose their licence, before someone is minus 1 life O_o
    its sad that ya freind got hit. but i'm sure i'll get hit in a parking lot one day as no old people i've seen know what a zebra crosswalk is. (its those white lines mostly in parking lots where people cross and cars must always give way to them.)

o, and i've seen countless people talk on mobile's in the car which is against the law for causing people's deaths. and worst of all, girls putting make up on while driving! do they want to look pretty for when a cop finaly pulls them over?

=[[Wolfwood]]=

Seeking Opinions on Lil' Gothic Girl Wallpapers 1, 2

FA's sweetie =3. Hehe ;D Martherus has a reputation beyond repute Martherus has a reputation beyond repute Martherus has a reputation beyond repute Martherus has a reputation beyond repute Martherus has a reputation beyond repute Martherus has a reputation beyond repute Martherus has a reputation beyond repute Martherus has a reputation beyond repute Martherus has a reputation beyond repute Martherus has a reputation beyond repute Martherus has a reputation beyond repute Martherus's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-02-2008 10:40 AM
    Threads

Oh.. I'm sorry to hear that about your friend.. Hope everything will turn out okay..
    And they just keep driving? When they knew they hit someone? OO

Though, I know what you feel like..
    My sister had long ago an accidence in a car, because her friends were riding to hard >.>
    She broked her hip joint and some rips..
    And oh well, my uncle died because of a ghost driver >.>
    I really don't understand if you want suicide you take an other person in it..

Seiko's Ramen Boy! © Chaux has a reputation beyond repute Chaux has a reputation beyond repute Chaux has a reputation beyond repute Chaux has a reputation beyond repute Chaux has a reputation beyond repute Chaux has a reputation beyond repute Chaux has a reputation beyond repute Chaux has a reputation beyond repute Chaux has a reputation beyond repute Chaux has a reputation beyond repute Chaux has a reputation beyond repute Chaux's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-11-2009 09:43 PM
    Threads

coz they're psycho,or real drunk --i dont like those ppl...
    *ahem, clears throat* im so sorry to hear that..hope she gets better soon..
    *hugs*
    cheer up. ^^
    Last edited by Chaux; 05-27-2006 at 06:53 PM.
    . _ . - ` スタイル° -- Chaux Aka Inu

A far-off memory that's like a scattered dream..

Closed Thread

Thread Information