AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: I Cant Belive This Crap!!!!!! Why Do You Do This To Me!!!!!!

Local Idiot wolf-on-the-hunt is infamous around these parts wolf-on-the-hunt is infamous around these parts wolf-on-the-hunt is infamous around these parts wolf-on-the-hunt is infamous around these parts wolf-on-the-hunt is infamous around these parts wolf-on-the-hunt's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-30-2006 02:16 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    on the ragged edge of the world i'll roam. and the home of the wolf will be my home.
    Threads

Default I Cant Belive This Crap!!!!!! Why Do You Do This To Me!!!!!!

i dont understand any thing any more........i try to get help and just when a guy takes me under his wing and i really trust him and know's that he care's....WAM!!!!!!!!!!! he turn's around and stab's me in the back then throw's me away like some sort of toy!!!!!!! hell why should he care he got what he wanted so forget you!!!!!!!.........i should just kill myself now and get it over with i hate life i hate it!!!!!!!!! i want to die i dont want this anymore i cant take the pain and the lie's being used beaten and thrown away!!!! why cant i just be happy and have my own choice for once...........oh i just want to die plz kill me now i cant take it anymore plz just do it................plz just do it plz...........have mercy on me plz...................

PK of the Azure Flame KillerDragonX has a reputation beyond repute KillerDragonX has a reputation beyond repute KillerDragonX has a reputation beyond repute KillerDragonX has a reputation beyond repute KillerDragonX has a reputation beyond repute KillerDragonX has a reputation beyond repute KillerDragonX has a reputation beyond repute KillerDragonX has a reputation beyond repute KillerDragonX has a reputation beyond repute KillerDragonX has a reputation beyond repute KillerDragonX has a reputation beyond repute KillerDragonX's Avatar
    Gil
    Hacker
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-05-2016 03:54 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Ohh_Powl

calm down, look, who was this guy who did this to u, maybe i could find him and talk to him, if u want me to, i know wat pain ur goin through, many ppl have left me after they said they would help me. look if u want me to i could help u with anything u need, i would never leave anybody jus for some stupid reason. Jus let me know wat u need help wit
    Thank you to all who helped me get out of the red, i really appriciate it ^^

please click my egg

The Original Piper has a reputation beyond repute Piper has a reputation beyond repute Piper has a reputation beyond repute Piper has a reputation beyond repute Piper has a reputation beyond repute Piper has a reputation beyond repute Piper has a reputation beyond repute Piper has a reputation beyond repute Piper has a reputation beyond repute Piper has a reputation beyond repute Piper has a reputation beyond repute Piper's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Moon Crystal Locket Witch Hat Rainbow Ribbon
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-09-2021 10:51 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

National Suicide Hotlines USA
    United States of America

Toll-Free / 24 hours a day / 7 days a week

1-800-SUICIDE 1-800-273-TALK
    1-800-784-2433 1-800-273-8255

1-800-799-4TTY (4889)
    Deaf Hotline

Oh, and for more information, just visit Suicide Hotlines. Hope everything works out for you!

SPQR Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-04-2009 08:57 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by wolf-on-the-hunt
    i dont understand any thing any more........i try to get help and just when a guy takes me under his wing and i really trust him and know's that he care's....WAM!!!!!!!!!!! he turn's around and stab's me in the back then throw's me away like some sort of toy!!!!!!! hell why should he care he got what he wanted so forget you!!!!!!!.........i should just kill myself now and get it over with i hate life i hate it!!!!!!!!! i want to die i dont want this anymore i cant take the pain and the lie's being used beaten and thrown away!!!! why cant i just be happy and have my own choice for once...........oh i just want to die plz kill me now i cant take it anymore plz just do it................plz just do it plz...........have mercy on me plz...................
    And that is what happens when you trust.

Lesson: Never trust 100%. Don't kill yourself over something like that, just learn from it. Maybe now you won't be so naive about the world and the people that inhabit it?

SMEGMA!!!! Sinnaku is infamous around these parts Sinnaku is infamous around these parts Sinnaku is infamous around these parts Sinnaku is infamous around these parts Sinnaku is infamous around these parts Sinnaku is infamous around these parts Sinnaku is infamous around these parts Sinnaku is infamous around these parts Sinnaku is infamous around these parts Sinnaku is infamous around these parts Sinnaku is infamous around these parts Sinnaku's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-17-2008 03:36 PM
    Threads

This is something that would belong in your journal.

Anway, you're making too much of a big deal out of this. Maybe I wouldn't think so if I knew where this guy stood in your life. A boyfriend maybe? Either way, you've got to learn to take it. Rejection is a part of life that you supposedly loathe so much.

Your predicament here is only temporary, so I urge you not to commit suicide. You'll get over it in due time, everyone does. But if you don't, i'd certainly go out of my way to help you out. Be it with your anger, or someone else. I can tell you have depression in you, a lot of anxiety and maybe some clinical insanity. Don't take it the wrong way though, according to the big world of "who gets to tell you what you are" I am technically insane. Do I seem insane to you? Of course not.

Anway, you need time to recover. You also need some self-esteem. You'll learn to take blows like that soon, and in a bout a month, maybe less you won't care about this anymore.

PK of the Azure Flame KillerDragonX has a reputation beyond repute KillerDragonX has a reputation beyond repute KillerDragonX has a reputation beyond repute KillerDragonX has a reputation beyond repute KillerDragonX has a reputation beyond repute KillerDragonX has a reputation beyond repute KillerDragonX has a reputation beyond repute KillerDragonX has a reputation beyond repute KillerDragonX has a reputation beyond repute KillerDragonX has a reputation beyond repute KillerDragonX has a reputation beyond repute KillerDragonX's Avatar
    Gil
    Hacker
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-05-2016 03:54 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Ohh_Powl

right, jus get over it and move on wit life
    Thank you to all who helped me get out of the red, i really appriciate it ^^

please click my egg

*celebrates with Hawk* Kira_yamato69 has a reputation beyond repute Kira_yamato69 has a reputation beyond repute Kira_yamato69 has a reputation beyond repute Kira_yamato69 has a reputation beyond repute Kira_yamato69 has a reputation beyond repute Kira_yamato69 has a reputation beyond repute Kira_yamato69 has a reputation beyond repute Kira_yamato69 has a reputation beyond repute Kira_yamato69 has a reputation beyond repute Kira_yamato69 has a reputation beyond repute Kira_yamato69 has a reputation beyond repute Kira_yamato69's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-23-2008 11:42 AM
    Threads

ok well you have had the exact experiance basically as I have... I had a girl friend that has done that to me so many times but you know what I got over it and I dident need theropy or anything... things are ment to be forgotten or why would life even exist. We wernt put on this earth to be perfect I mean no one makes the proper choices so you know what... Go with some of your friends go to the movies or something just get your mind of this and just think of nothing but the good things. If someone brings it up just ignore it and if the jerk bugs you about it well your a girl do what needs to be done(If you know what I mean) and I bet he will make himself after that never remind anyone of that and you will be fine. Girls go through this a lot and I understand but just forget it ever happend and go on with your life trust me it works...

Family:
    Sister: lorie, Keyasaffection
    Aunt: beatrix_bunny220

Why don't fingers fing? Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-15-2009 01:19 AM
    Threads

I suggest you look at the info Piper posted. Beyond that, this is a topic more suited for your journal or for conversations with people in real life.

Closed.

Closed Thread

Thread Information