AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Is Bush really racist?*Heated Discussion*

Property of Memento Mori !.Ski Takeshi.! has a reputation beyond repute !.Ski Takeshi.! has a reputation beyond repute !.Ski Takeshi.! has a reputation beyond repute !.Ski Takeshi.! has a reputation beyond repute !.Ski Takeshi.! has a reputation beyond repute !.Ski Takeshi.! has a reputation beyond repute !.Ski Takeshi.! has a reputation beyond repute !.Ski Takeshi.! has a reputation beyond repute !.Ski Takeshi.! has a reputation beyond repute !.Ski Takeshi.! has a reputation beyond repute !.Ski Takeshi.! has a reputation beyond repute !.Ski Takeshi.!'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-09-2007 11:15 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

If Bush was racist this country would be call United States Of White America.

There's nothing new Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000's Avatar
    Gil
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-04-2011 11:27 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by !.Ski Takeshi.!
    If Bush was racist this country would be call United States Of White America.
    Granted, I don't really think Bush is Racist, but even with my low opinion of the man for his other faults, I think he would be a little more subtle than that.
    Ehhh, I dunno if I'll stick around. We'll see.

The List of Hate, My self-indulgent journal-thing.
    Last Post:
    Video Vomit 05/11/11

Cute and Loveable Cat_Demon has a reputation beyond repute Cat_Demon has a reputation beyond repute Cat_Demon has a reputation beyond repute Cat_Demon has a reputation beyond repute Cat_Demon has a reputation beyond repute Cat_Demon has a reputation beyond repute Cat_Demon has a reputation beyond repute Cat_Demon has a reputation beyond repute Cat_Demon has a reputation beyond repute Cat_Demon has a reputation beyond repute Cat_Demon has a reputation beyond repute Cat_Demon's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-28-2006 05:42 PM
    Threads

i dont hate bush and i dont like him, personally since my dad is in the war i know many things some of you don't. (hehe even though your not suppose to talk about it) but engaging in this war was a good thing but like i said WAS hes changed it to finding 1 person and he needs so many people to do that? yeah i know to keep the government in check and all that stuff, (taking away mass weps of dest) but still!

But back to the point! Bush is more on the lines of getting mad at people for what type of sexual preference they have, that whole issue with gay people, its like come on its their choice. i know many gay people and i dont make fun of them for what type of gender they like, its just wrong.

Yeah i think he is sorta racist, to be honest i want a new president

boopaloop! Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated's Avatar
    Gil
    Doubtful
    Gifts Xmas Tree Toast Present
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-06-2010 11:57 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Yeah i think he is sorta racist, to be honest i want a new president
    Not a problem. Just wait two years.

But back to the point! Bush is more on the lines of getting mad at people for what type of sexual preference they have, that whole issue with gay people, its like come on its their choice. i know many gay people and i dont make fun of them for what type of gender they like, its just wrong.
    Bush said to the general public that he's Christian. He has to stick to his guns, or look like even more of an idiot. I respect him for having the courage to say that and the strength not to give in to what's politically correct.

I did not say I hate homosexuals, support the gay marriage ban, or anything of that nature in this post. If you have read this and wish to post saying that I did, you are now a fool.

All my Let's Plays can be found here!
    Currently LPing: Rome Total War:
    Latest Update:
    Chapter 3: The Last King of Carthage.
    Start from the beginning:
    Chapter 1: Sicily Unified.

You may call me V sword_master has a reputation beyond repute sword_master has a reputation beyond repute sword_master has a reputation beyond repute sword_master has a reputation beyond repute sword_master has a reputation beyond repute sword_master has a reputation beyond repute sword_master has a reputation beyond repute sword_master has a reputation beyond repute sword_master has a reputation beyond repute sword_master has a reputation beyond repute sword_master has a reputation beyond repute sword_master's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-31-2006 05:26 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Sagat
    I don't think he's racist. He's simply a Capitalist. Capitalists, and businessmen like Bush here is, take the most from everything for themselves.

Who usually has the least in America? The blacks and the Spanish/Mexican.

Who usually has the most? Rich, old, white men.

It's not racism, it's simply business. The high class exploits the lower class. The middle class attempting to become higher class uses the lower class to aid it's own motives. The lower class wants to become the middle class. And it keeps going and going and going...
    I agree, racism, not likely, but greed, or maybe the want to get more, possible. Like Sagat stated clearly, Rich: Bush is an oil man, he has money, Old: self explanatory, White man: look at him, listen to him... and for gods sake he's a president ...

The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta, held as a votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous.

Goddess (Mom <333) Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako's Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Gifts Dr Who Tardis Dr Who SonicScrewdriver Dr Who K9
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-05-2011 02:24 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Who would you rather have presiding over the economy, people who know how to make money, or people who do not?

I think Bush has done a good job considering the circumstances. Only the second president to have to react to a direct attack on US soil and one of the worst natural disasters in US history.

tag line stolen ;_;
    A simple kiss can warm an entire body

boopaloop! Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated's Avatar
    Gil
    Doubtful
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Thank you, Minako, my sentiments exactly. Except, I'd likely botch putting them into words. I feel for the theft of you tag line. ;_;
    Last edited by Opinionated; 05-22-2006 at 09:23 PM.

Latest Update:

There's nothing new Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000's Avatar
    Gil
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Princess Minako
    Who would you rather have presiding over the economy, people who know how to make money, or people who do not?

I think Bush has done a good job considering the circumstances. Only the second president to have to react to a direct attack on US soil and one of the worst natural disasters in US history.

tag line stolen ;_;
    Rather than get into another argument with you over Bush not sucking, I'm going to cough up a link to a story I read that makes a good case about his suckiness. Also, it is much better written than one of my diatribes.

*COUGH*

The MP2K has… verbalized.

Last Post:
    Video Vomit 05/11/11

Goddess (Mom <333) Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako's Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

I'm supposed to accept a source that has stories titled "Heath Ledger: The Lonesome cowboy" and " Mariah after Midnight". Sorry I don't accept Rolling Stone as a reliable source for political opinion. Especially since its HEAVILY liberal due to its contributors and sponsors. Anything that comes out of hollywood or the entertainment industry is way too skewed to be taken seriously. sorry.

Tagline stolen

Senior Member Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-03-2010 01:32 AM
    Threads

But Manhatten! Rolling Stone is OBVIOUSLY a LIBERAL media! SO it's totally not reliable at all! Omg!
    Quote Originally Posted by Opinionated
    Okay, Bush is from Texas. Texas is not Alabama. In Texas, the races are equal. I go to school half full of black children, and we all get along fine. Show me the racism.

...yeah, I know. I was just stating what many people tend to think. -_- not MY evidence for his racism.
    And furthermore, unless you live in the South(which I doubt now), please don't make snap judgements based on historical knowledge and not the present. Please, keep an open mind.
    Yeah, because the present doesn't include having multiracial friends who lived in the South and had to put up with extroardinarily open racism, especially being a mix-raced person, so that she had no "stance" in society [not belonging with blacks or whites].

Please keep an open mind that I actually may have an idea about what I talk about.

Bush said to the general public that he's Christian. He has to stick to his guns, or look like even more of an idiot.

That's true. It could be just a show of his conviction.
    ...Or he could just look like a really stubborn idiot. Unfortunately he comes off more as the latter than the former.
    Bush appointed more minorities to high administration positions than any other president in history. Hardly the feat of a racist.
    True. But how do you know how much of that was done completely on his own - just picked people he felt were qualified for the job who just so happened to be minorities - and how much of it was conciously done at the advice of his cabinet members and advisors?

I'm not saying he didn't. But still.
    This post has been approved by Dancing Alec™

Gil
    Doubtful
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Which part of the South? The Southeast? The central South? Remember, the mindsets of the South vary extremely by region.

Latest Update:

Gil
    Busy
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

I mean CBS and DAN RATHER, and very reliable news source, reported on a letter from Bush's superiors in the military saying he was doing all sorts of nasty things. Since they said it, it MUST be true. oh wait... it was proven false and was grabbed and run with because of the heavily skewed media in the liberal direction against Bush. The media has shot itself on this point kids. Its gotten way too partisan to be taken seriously. The bipartisan news is few and far between now adays.

tagline stolen.

Edit: study found that the most segregated city in the US is Detroit. Not in the south. YEAY FOR ME! We still haven't recovered socially since we set the place on fire in the 60's

Senior Member Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-03-2010 01:32 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Opinionated
    Which part of the South? The Southeast? The central South? Remember, the mindsets of the South vary extremely by region.
    She lived in Georgia and Florida, and I'm not sure about others. o_o

Also, since you're in Texas you probably don't know that "The South" = "The South". There's not much categorization to many people.

And since you misunderstood me the first time [and second time, apparently]:

I don't know why people would get the impression that Bush is racist, other than he comes from an area lumped into what many call "the South", which is rather well known for its racism, without regard to how much is really true and which is just stereoptype.
    This post has been approved by Dancing Alec™

Mini_Twilight's Slave Bean Bandit has a reputation beyond repute Bean Bandit has a reputation beyond repute Bean Bandit has a reputation beyond repute Bean Bandit has a reputation beyond repute Bean Bandit has a reputation beyond repute Bean Bandit has a reputation beyond repute Bean Bandit has a reputation beyond repute Bean Bandit has a reputation beyond repute Bean Bandit has a reputation beyond repute Bean Bandit has a reputation beyond repute Bean Bandit has a reputation beyond repute Bean Bandit's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-16-2008 09:01 PM
    Threads

This post is on Strike two in my mind.

Since were all reading this topic, let me explain something to everyone.

Do Not ever edit over a mods edit. I do not like it when I edit something and I come back to it and the user edits over top of my edit.

If you cant give good examples with out swearing or using sexual references, then do not post at this site.

Gil
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I mean CBS and DAN RATHER, and very reliable news source, reported on a letter from Bush's superiors in the military saying he was doing all sorts of nasty things. Since they said it, it MUST be true. oh wait... it was proven false and was grabbed and run with because of the heavily skewed media in the liberal direction against Bush. The media has shot itself on this point kids. Its gotten way too partisan to be taken seriously. The bipartisan news is few and far between now adays.

tagline stolen.
    ANYTHING CAN BE LABELED PARTISEN. Ergo, if you wish to look at it that way, everyone will agree with you or be biased. If you, say, gave me a link from... errr... Rush Limbaugh that made sense, I would go, "Hmm. Maybe this Limburger-guy is on to something. He puts his thoughts together in such a straight-forward manner," In spite of what a conservative-apebrain I know he is.

Because the Rolling Stone is admittedly VERY, VERY liberal, for some reason they aren't allowed to produce fair criticisms against a conservative president? I am not as liberal as the majority of Rolling Stone's articles. I'm pretty gosh-darned neutral, all things considered. I just have problems with extreamism on both sides of the fence, and The Bush Office is very, very far to the right of the fence. I guess the article WAS liberally biased, in so far as it came to a negative conclusion about a conservative. However, it was not radically liberal. If they were saying crazy stuff, like Bush sacrifices babies on Mt. Rushmore using a gold brick, I wouldn't have posted it.

However, a large population of America agrees with it in some form or another, as evidenced by the fact Bush has had a horrible approval rating for the last year, and it has only been getting worse. You can’t dismiss a article full of mostly fair criticisms in light of that fact.

Last Post:
    Video Vomit 05/11/11

Property of Memento Mori !.Ski Takeshi.! has a reputation beyond repute !.Ski Takeshi.! has a reputation beyond repute !.Ski Takeshi.! has a reputation beyond repute !.Ski Takeshi.! has a reputation beyond repute !.Ski Takeshi.! has a reputation beyond repute !.Ski Takeshi.! has a reputation beyond repute !.Ski Takeshi.! has a reputation beyond repute !.Ski Takeshi.! has a reputation beyond repute !.Ski Takeshi.! has a reputation beyond repute !.Ski Takeshi.! has a reputation beyond repute !.Ski Takeshi.! has a reputation beyond repute !.Ski Takeshi.!'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-09-2007 11:15 PM
    Threads

my tag line has been stolen by a member! for shame on them!!
    tag line stolen ;_;
    tagline stolen.
    I have to ask, What are you talking about?

Gil
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by !.Ski Takeshi.!
    I have to ask, What are you talking about?
    She used to post...
    "The Goddess has Spoken."
    ...After every post. Apparently it has been Stolen.

Last Post:
    Video Vomit 05/11/11

Der Übel Diktator German_Sniper9 has a reputation beyond repute German_Sniper9 has a reputation beyond repute German_Sniper9 has a reputation beyond repute German_Sniper9 has a reputation beyond repute German_Sniper9 has a reputation beyond repute German_Sniper9 has a reputation beyond repute German_Sniper9 has a reputation beyond repute German_Sniper9 has a reputation beyond repute German_Sniper9 has a reputation beyond repute German_Sniper9 has a reputation beyond repute German_Sniper9 has a reputation beyond repute German_Sniper9's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-12-2014 06:08 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: German_Sniper9

i think bush isnt a racist person,
    i just think he's a crapy president
    (no offence to anyone,
    its just what i think of bush)

*in love with kyle busch* Music Fiend has a reputation beyond repute Music Fiend has a reputation beyond repute Music Fiend has a reputation beyond repute Music Fiend has a reputation beyond repute Music Fiend has a reputation beyond repute Music Fiend has a reputation beyond repute Music Fiend has a reputation beyond repute Music Fiend has a reputation beyond repute Music Fiend has a reputation beyond repute Music Fiend has a reputation beyond repute Music Fiend has a reputation beyond repute Music Fiend's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-17-2011 12:01 PM
    Threads

I don't think that Bush is racist. He isn't the best president ever, but he has hired some minorities to important offices (Condelizza Rice, for one).

Senior Member love is infamous around these parts love is infamous around these parts love is infamous around these parts love is infamous around these parts love is infamous around these parts love is infamous around these parts love is infamous around these parts love is infamous around these parts love is infamous around these parts love is infamous around these parts love is infamous around these parts love's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-23-2008 10:52 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Sagat
    Bush bashing has been a popular trend for some time now and while I almost despise the guy, if you're gonna bash him do it right - there are so many good subjects out there to use aside from accusing him of being racist or bed buddies with Osama .. though sometimes I wonder..
    I also think it's become a popular trend but he's a business man. Don't most business men tell you what you want to hear and do what you want until they have your ear and favor? then go about their business? I mean I haven't seen any thing done that might make him racist. Maybe some of the things in New Orleans but that wasn't directly his fault. So for me it's hard to really call him a racist.

SPQR Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-04-2009 08:57 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by love
    I also think it's become a popular trend but he's a business man. Don't most business men tell you what you want to hear and do what you want until they have your ear and favor? then go about their business? I mean I haven't seen any thing done that might make him racist. Maybe some of the things in New Orleans but that wasn't directly his fault. So for me it's hard to really call him a racist.
    That's exactly what I said earlier, he's a business man and business men squeeze you for as much as they can get.

>:O I will blitz YOU! Nighthawk has a reputation beyond repute Nighthawk has a reputation beyond repute Nighthawk has a reputation beyond repute Nighthawk has a reputation beyond repute Nighthawk has a reputation beyond repute Nighthawk has a reputation beyond repute Nighthawk has a reputation beyond repute Nighthawk has a reputation beyond repute Nighthawk has a reputation beyond repute Nighthawk has a reputation beyond repute Nighthawk has a reputation beyond repute Nighthawk's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-02-2012 04:31 PM
    Threads

Dont think hes racist, lacks a few neurons maybe, but rascist, no.
    Peace is a lie, there is only passion.
    Through passion, I gain strength.
    Through strength, I gain power.
    Through power, I gain victory.
    Through victory, my chains are broken.

GaruPan

*celebrates with Hawk* Kira_yamato69 has a reputation beyond repute Kira_yamato69 has a reputation beyond repute Kira_yamato69 has a reputation beyond repute Kira_yamato69 has a reputation beyond repute Kira_yamato69 has a reputation beyond repute Kira_yamato69 has a reputation beyond repute Kira_yamato69 has a reputation beyond repute Kira_yamato69 has a reputation beyond repute Kira_yamato69 has a reputation beyond repute Kira_yamato69 has a reputation beyond repute Kira_yamato69 has a reputation beyond repute Kira_yamato69's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-23-2008 11:42 AM
    Threads

nope I am not american and I say he isent

Family:
    Sister: lorie, Keyasaffection
    Aunt: beatrix_bunny220

Blacklist #1 Razor Clarence will become famous soon enough Razor Clarence will become famous soon enough Razor Clarence's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-08-2006 09:57 AM
    Threads

I don't know. But I know he's the only guy that could keep this country together.
    Are you good enough to survive the streets of Rockport and evade the cops?

WelcomeToThunderdomeBetch FarEastStyle has a reputation beyond repute FarEastStyle has a reputation beyond repute FarEastStyle has a reputation beyond repute FarEastStyle has a reputation beyond repute FarEastStyle has a reputation beyond repute FarEastStyle has a reputation beyond repute FarEastStyle has a reputation beyond repute FarEastStyle has a reputation beyond repute FarEastStyle has a reputation beyond repute FarEastStyle has a reputation beyond repute FarEastStyle has a reputation beyond repute FarEastStyle's Avatar
    Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-17-2011 01:36 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Agreed.^

Closed Thread

Thread Information