AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Is Bush really racist?*Heated Discussion*

The Hip-Hop Anonymous Priest the pacifist is a splendid one to behold Priest the pacifist is a splendid one to behold Priest the pacifist is a splendid one to behold Priest the pacifist is a splendid one to behold Priest the pacifist is a splendid one to behold Priest the pacifist is a splendid one to behold Priest the pacifist is a splendid one to behold Priest the pacifist's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-06-2008 10:30 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Thumbs down Is Bush really racist?*Heated Discussion*

Well,I'm sure you guys have heard about Bush being racist.But is he really?Make sure you guys prove your points with facts and opinions.

SPQR Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-04-2009 08:57 PM
    Threads

I don't think he's racist. He's simply a Capitalist. Capitalists, and businessmen like Bush here is, take the most from everything for themselves.

Who usually has the least in America? The blacks and the Spanish/Mexican.

Who usually has the most? Rich, old, white men.

It's not racism, it's simply business. The high class exploits the lower class. The middle class attempting to become higher class uses the lower class to aid it's own motives. The lower class wants to become the middle class. And it keeps going and going and going...

Senior Member Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-17-2011 12:14 PM
    Threads

Yay, another bush bashing thread from someone who clearly doesn't know what they're talking about. Making fun of the president does NOT make you cool, It was NOT your idea, and there should NOT be topics like "Lol, bush sucks lololol" or "Bush is racist lololol". Yes he's a bad president, but I hardly think he's racist.
    All The Ways You Wish Could Be? That's me

SPQR Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Masali
    Yay, another bush bashing thread from someone who clearly doesn't know what they're talking about. Making fun of the president does NOT make you cool, It was NOT your idea, and there should NOT be topics like "Lol, bush sucks lololol" or "Bush is racist lololol". Yes he's a bad president, but I hardly think he's racist.
    Agreed. Bush bashing has been a popular trend for some time now and while I almost despise the guy, if you're gonna bash him do it right - there are so many good subjects out there to use aside from accusing him of being racist or bed buddies with Osama .. though sometimes I wonder..

The Original Piper has a reputation beyond repute Piper has a reputation beyond repute Piper has a reputation beyond repute Piper has a reputation beyond repute Piper has a reputation beyond repute Piper has a reputation beyond repute Piper has a reputation beyond repute Piper has a reputation beyond repute Piper has a reputation beyond repute Piper has a reputation beyond repute Piper has a reputation beyond repute Piper's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Moon Crystal Locket Witch Hat Rainbow Ribbon
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-09-2021 10:51 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

In all honestly, I dislike Bush with every fiber of my being, but it wouldn't be fair of me to call him racist, without the proper proof to back it up.

Senior Member Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-17-2011 12:14 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Sagat
    Agreed. Bush bashing has been a popular trend for some time now and while I almost despise the guy, if you're gonna bash him do it right - there are so many good subjects out there to use aside from accusing him of being racist or bed buddies with Osama .. though sometimes I wonder..
    Right back at you. I don't mind a little bush bashing. he is, indeed, an idiot. But people don't bash him for the right stuff. They bash him only on speculation they've heard from people who think they know what's going on.
    All The Ways You Wish Could Be? That's me

Mad King Surgeon General will become famous soon enough Surgeon General will become famous soon enough Surgeon General's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-24-2006 05:17 PM
    Obviously I'm around here somewere between openly drunk and sober.
    Threads

I agree with Masali and Sagat.

Theres nothing really more to say.

the best swordsman LINK the swordsman is infamous around these parts LINK the swordsman is infamous around these parts LINK the swordsman is infamous around these parts LINK the swordsman is infamous around these parts LINK the swordsman is infamous around these parts LINK the swordsman is infamous around these parts LINK the swordsman is infamous around these parts LINK the swordsman is infamous around these parts LINK the swordsman is infamous around these parts LINK the swordsman is infamous around these parts LINK the swordsman is infamous around these parts LINK the swordsman's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-08-2008 10:38 AM
    in a closet....yeah i can't pay rent ha ha ha
    Threads

*kanye west* bush bush dos'nt care about black people
    well i think he's a bad president but not racist
    Link the swordsman the best swords man
    and i hate inuyasha yay!

WelcomeToThunderdomeBetch FarEastStyle has a reputation beyond repute FarEastStyle has a reputation beyond repute FarEastStyle has a reputation beyond repute FarEastStyle has a reputation beyond repute FarEastStyle has a reputation beyond repute FarEastStyle has a reputation beyond repute FarEastStyle has a reputation beyond repute FarEastStyle has a reputation beyond repute FarEastStyle has a reputation beyond repute FarEastStyle has a reputation beyond repute FarEastStyle has a reputation beyond repute FarEastStyle's Avatar
    Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-17-2011 01:36 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Priest the pacifist
    Well,I'm sure you guys have heard about Bush being racist.But is he really?Make sure you guys prove your points with facts and opinions.
    Hmmmmmm,mm, well since I don't have any proof of any hate crimes I'm going to say no, Yeah I'm going with no.
    This won't become a heated discussion because it won't say open long enough.
    Last edited by FarEastStyle; 05-22-2006 at 05:19 PM.

The Hip-Hop Anonymous Priest the pacifist is a splendid one to behold Priest the pacifist is a splendid one to behold Priest the pacifist is a splendid one to behold Priest the pacifist is a splendid one to behold Priest the pacifist is a splendid one to behold Priest the pacifist is a splendid one to behold Priest the pacifist is a splendid one to behold Priest the pacifist's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Arrow F.y.i.....

Quote Originally Posted by Masali
    I'm NOT making fun of Bush.The reason I made this thread is because of the fact that there is a lot of Bush bashing and I'm totally clueless on the subject(I don't too much deal with politics).I was simply trying to get facts to see where I might stand on the subject.Did I say Bush was racist?No.I asked if anyone thought he was and I also asked everyone to back up what they were saying with fact.

Goddess (Mom <333) Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako's Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Gifts Dr Who Tardis Dr Who SonicScrewdriver Dr Who K9
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-05-2011 02:24 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Bush appointed more minorities to high administration positions than any other president in history. Hardly the feat of a racist.

my tag line has been stolen by a member! for shame on them!!
    A simple kiss can warm an entire body

The Character Zantetsuken has a reputation beyond repute Zantetsuken has a reputation beyond repute Zantetsuken has a reputation beyond repute Zantetsuken has a reputation beyond repute Zantetsuken has a reputation beyond repute Zantetsuken has a reputation beyond repute Zantetsuken has a reputation beyond repute Zantetsuken has a reputation beyond repute Zantetsuken has a reputation beyond repute Zantetsuken has a reputation beyond repute Zantetsuken has a reputation beyond repute Zantetsuken's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-22-2007 10:12 PM
    Threads

Bush is just another example of how you get ___ by the government. He just needs to get a ___ to reaise his popularity. But there's just so much that's been said about Bush already that further talking about him doesn't really make any sense any more. Move on.

Much better.
    Last edited by Zantetsuken; 05-22-2006 at 07:08 PM.

All I need is hand grenades.

Why rob a bank? Rob a drug dealer. What are they gonna do? Call the cops?

MySpace
    http://www.Otaku-Gamer.com

The Greekest Letter in the Alphabet. Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-17-2021 05:53 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Marooroo Steam ID: Maru_Mod_Dashi

Ive only heard from one person that Bush is racist, and that was the dude talking about Hurricane Katrina with Mike Myers.
    I dont think hes racist...I just think hes a bit dim-witted....seeing as how he cant pronounce simple words

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    (:| |: )
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

Senior Member Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna's Avatar
    Gil
    Shh
    Gifts Flowers Fan2 R2 Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    249 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-06-2015 06:16 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Wink

nahh i don't think hes racists n if he is then i don't think he can help it...people who live out in the country don't exactly no that much about other races because they are not surrounded by them...people who live in the city i feel like don't know that much about the enviroment and other things probabally country folks would know so they are both racists and judge eachother without an understance of why they could be racists and its not exactly their fault unless they honestly chose to be or they join lieka hate group ex. the klu klux klan chooses to be racists, hateful and ejoys it...
    i luv your fma ziggy LINK!!!

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by MaruDashi
    Ive only heard from one person that Bush is racist, and that was the dude talking about Hurricane Katrina with Mike Myers.
    I dont think hes racist...I just think hes a bit dim-witted....seeing as how he cant pronounce simple words
    That would be Kanye West my friend.

There's nothing new Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000's Avatar
    Gil
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-04-2011 11:27 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Yeah. That Kanye West thing was pretty funny. My Intro. to Oral Communications teacher showed it to us to indicate how not to deliver a speech.
    Ehhh, I dunno if I'll stick around. We'll see.

The List of Hate, My self-indulgent journal-thing.
    Last Post:
    Video Vomit 05/11/11

Senior Member Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-03-2010 01:32 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Manhatten_Project_2000
    Yeah. That Kanye West thing was pretty funny. My Intro. to Oral Communications teacher showed it to us to indicate how not to deliver a speech.
    I only saw that Best Week Ever show, and I thought it was hilarious.

But racist? Naw. I don't know how people got that impression, other than he's from the South. I've never seen or heard of him doing anything that could be seen as racist.
    This post has been approved by Dancing Alec™

Member Bitteryellowrose is on a distinguished road Bitteryellowrose's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-05-2006 03:29 PM
    Threads

Bush suck the end..........
    Madness

This is my AWESOME face! Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-17-2009 06:54 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Bitteryellowrose
    Wow, that's an amazing argument. And just look at the facts behind it! I think the part where you said 'suck' prooved to me that your argument is right.
    The Tao of Rayne - Clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience...if that fails, try something in the dairy variety.

WelcomeToThunderdomeBetch FarEastStyle has a reputation beyond repute FarEastStyle has a reputation beyond repute FarEastStyle has a reputation beyond repute FarEastStyle has a reputation beyond repute FarEastStyle has a reputation beyond repute FarEastStyle has a reputation beyond repute FarEastStyle has a reputation beyond repute FarEastStyle has a reputation beyond repute FarEastStyle has a reputation beyond repute FarEastStyle has a reputation beyond repute FarEastStyle has a reputation beyond repute FarEastStyle's Avatar
    Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Bitteryellowrose
    That took some thought, I mean damn I bet you had the thesaurus out and everything. A real bell ringer.
    You need a ribbon.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Careful you don't get warned for being a meanie!!! Even though you're completely right.
    Last edited by Kewii; 05-23-2006 at 06:55 AM.

Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Cool

Ha wouldn't hurt. I'm no dude.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by FarEastStyle
    Dear God that Samus drawing in your sig was a clever deception this entire time??

The Character Zantetsuken has a reputation beyond repute Zantetsuken has a reputation beyond repute Zantetsuken has a reputation beyond repute Zantetsuken has a reputation beyond repute Zantetsuken has a reputation beyond repute Zantetsuken has a reputation beyond repute Zantetsuken has a reputation beyond repute Zantetsuken has a reputation beyond repute Zantetsuken has a reputation beyond repute Zantetsuken has a reputation beyond repute Zantetsuken has a reputation beyond repute Zantetsuken's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-22-2007 10:12 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by FarEastStyle
    So if I kicked you in the crotch, even if you're a chick, you're telling me it wouldn't hurt?

Ok, to be anatomically correct, you deserve a punch in the boobs, XD.

Can we just quit with your references? A lot of users here do not think they are funny or appropriate ~ Bean
    Last edited by Bean Bandit; 05-22-2006 at 10:52 PM.

All I need is hand grenades.

Why rob a bank? Rob a drug dealer. What are they gonna do? Call the cops?

MySpace
    http://www.Otaku-Gamer.com

boopaloop! Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated's Avatar
    Gil
    Doubtful
    Gifts Xmas Tree Toast Present
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-06-2010 11:57 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

But racist? Naw. I don't know how people got that impression, other than he's from the South. I've never seen or heard of him doing anything that could be seen as racist.
    Okay, Bush is from Texas. Texas is not Alabama. In Texas, the races are equal. I go to school half full of black children, and we all get along fine. Show me the racism. And furthermore, unless you live in the South(which I doubt now), please don't make snap judgements based on historical knowledge and not the present. Please, keep an open mind.

I agree with Minako wholeheartedly.

All my Let's Plays can be found here!
    Currently LPing: Rome Total War:
    Latest Update:
    Chapter 3: The Last King of Carthage.
    Start from the beginning:
    Chapter 1: Sicily Unified.

Closed Thread

Thread Information