AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Your Relationship Status

Pwns Blackjack Sayoran has much to be proud of Sayoran has much to be proud of Sayoran has much to be proud of Sayoran has much to be proud of Sayoran has much to be proud of Sayoran has much to be proud of Sayoran has much to be proud of Sayoran has much to be proud of Sayoran has much to be proud of Sayoran has much to be proud of Sayoran's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-27-2007 01:04 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

I am currently single after quite a long, failed relationship (but I will not go into that.. *>_>;*) I can tell I'm still not ready for a relationship but I still live in hope - yeah I know - I should just ignore it and "enjoy the fruits of singlarity" etc. and it's true life is much simpler without a girl in my life, but still that bloody instinct wants me a girlfriend.

I have too much on my plate right now for a girlfriend, but don't we all wish for that someone just to cuddle up to at the end of the day in front of the TV or overlooking the fireplace? I know I do, but hey - "that's the way the cookie crumbles".

Thanks,
    Sayoran ^_^;

Offened by your face ~*~Hikarun~*~ is infamous around these parts ~*~Hikarun~*~ is infamous around these parts ~*~Hikarun~*~ is infamous around these parts ~*~Hikarun~*~ is infamous around these parts ~*~Hikarun~*~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-25-2006 03:43 PM
    Threads

sadly Im single.

the good thing is im the one not wanting to date people cause my boyfriends are always jerks. I have my eye on someone though.

Like my work? Add this to your sig! ^.^

SPQR Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-04-2009 08:57 PM
    Threads

Reiako that's impressive but you're one of the vast minority of people who actually make it happen when engaged at that age group.

Still think people put too much thought and energy into finding someone to be with, though. Some act as if their whole life depends on it.

The Silent Assasin xXAltairXx has a reputation beyond repute xXAltairXx has a reputation beyond repute xXAltairXx has a reputation beyond repute xXAltairXx has a reputation beyond repute xXAltairXx has a reputation beyond repute xXAltairXx has a reputation beyond repute xXAltairXx has a reputation beyond repute xXAltairXx has a reputation beyond repute xXAltairXx has a reputation beyond repute xXAltairXx has a reputation beyond repute xXAltairXx has a reputation beyond repute xXAltairXx's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-03-2009 03:01 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: Malice

Gawd saget take some depression pills and CHILL THE HECK OUT! >.<* Jesus christ all the inu dude was saying that he wants to no need to jump right on him, god, me and my girlfriend are talking about marriage at 17, and dont jump on my friggin back about it dude, cuz guess what? I DONT CARE WHAT YOU *BLEEP*ING THINK! Get over it and leave people alone about marriage man, you think its stupid GOOD FOR YOU, no need to say it out friggin loud, Jesus Christ punks like you piss me off, you got somethin rude to say, KEEP IT TO YOURSELF, so shut the *BLEEP* Up And Deal With It, the inu dude obviosly loves his girlfriend enough to wanna marry her, so inu dude, Congrats awesome to hear your taking that step, i congratulate you ^_^

Saget you dont like what i just said to you, THEN KISS MY *** PUNK.. *>.<* God i need some water -.-*

*ASSASINS CREED FAN*
    RIP Legend_S You'll Be With Us Forever
    Family In Blog

Why would you read this...?.....For shame....What were you thinking was in this...? Oo.....Gold?....Power?.....Cookies?.....Close but no cigar....If you're reading this PM me w/ the title 'I read it'......And just so we're clear.....SHAME!!!!!!

Shameful PM's: 10

Offened by your face ~*~Hikarun~*~ is infamous around these parts ~*~Hikarun~*~ is infamous around these parts ~*~Hikarun~*~ is infamous around these parts ~*~Hikarun~*~ is infamous around these parts ~*~Hikarun~*~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-25-2006 03:43 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Sagat
    Reiako that's impressive but you're one of the vast minority of people who actually make it happen when engaged at that age group.

Still think people put too much thought and energy into finding someone to be with, though. Some act as if their whole life depends on it.
    I think thats why i call those "types" of people the desperate types. If they can't find someone in real life they go to the internet its really really annoying especialy when people say they love you because of your looks.

Like my work? Add this to your sig! ^.^

SPQR Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Armageddon
    Gawd saget take some depression pills and CHILL THE HECK OUT! >.<* Jesus christ all the inu dude was saying that he wants to no need to jump right on him, god, me and my girlfriend are talking about marriage at 17, and dont jump on my friggin back about it dude, cuz guess what? I DONT CARE WHAT YOU *BLEEP*ING THINK! Get over it and leave people alone about marriage man, you think its stupid GOOD FOR YOU, no need to say it out friggin loud, Jesus Christ punks like you piss me off, you got somethin rude to say, KEEP IT TO YOURSELF, so shut the *BLEEP* Up And Deal With It, the inu dude obviosly loves his girlfriend enough to wanna marry her, so inu dude, Congrats awesome to hear your taking that step, i congratulate you ^_^

Saget you dont like what i just said to you, THEN KISS MY *** PUNK.. *>.<* God i need some water -.-*
    And little punks like you make me laugh. And you obviously care what I think why the hell else would you make that long run on sentence? It's called a forum, a forum is for opinions. Don't like what I said? Don't read it moron.

After you pass grade nine english, go cook me a burger and god help you if I see pickles, cause this is the only thing someone your age is good at doing (and even that is debatable, cause I swear I tasted pickles in that cheeseburger I had last week) and once you move out from mommy and daddy's basement and work a real job then I may permit you to talk back to me.
    Last edited by Sagat; 05-22-2006 at 01:27 PM.

Senior Member SetoKaiba is a splendid one to behold SetoKaiba is a splendid one to behold SetoKaiba is a splendid one to behold SetoKaiba is a splendid one to behold SetoKaiba is a splendid one to behold SetoKaiba is a splendid one to behold SetoKaiba is a splendid one to behold SetoKaiba's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-21-2007 06:16 PM
    Here... no wait there.. or maybe over there... I'm not really sure :o
    Threads

I'm currently taken, my girlfriend and I have been together just over 10 months now

Moderator Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Gurren Kamina Glasses Umbrella Beer
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-17-2010 08:34 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

And little punks like you make me laugh. And you obviously care what I think why the hell else would you make that long run on sentence? It's called a forum, a forum is for opinions. Don't like what I said? Don't read it moron.

After you pass grade nine english, go cook me a burger and god help you if I see pickles, cause this is the only thing someone your age is good at doing (and even that is debatable, cause I swear I tasted pickles in that cheeseburger I had last week) and once you move out from mommy and daddy's basement and work a real job then I may permit you to talk back to me.
    Bam. Total ownage.

I couldn't agree more Sagat, people need to learn that their lives DON'T AND SHOULDN'T revolve around their significant other. If you break up, life will go on, and so will the world. Talking about marriage is a big mistake at any age, especially in your teen years unless you are:

-Financially set, and independent, and don't live with your parents.
    -Have a steady job, and job security.
    -A car that is reliable, and all the hassles that come with legalizing car ownership and operation.
    -Have at least graduated high scool.
    -Are really in love. This is important. And thinking you are really in love is not the same as actually being really in love. There IS a difference, a big one.

The Silent Assasin xXAltairXx has a reputation beyond repute xXAltairXx has a reputation beyond repute xXAltairXx has a reputation beyond repute xXAltairXx has a reputation beyond repute xXAltairXx has a reputation beyond repute xXAltairXx has a reputation beyond repute xXAltairXx has a reputation beyond repute xXAltairXx has a reputation beyond repute xXAltairXx has a reputation beyond repute xXAltairXx has a reputation beyond repute xXAltairXx has a reputation beyond repute xXAltairXx's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-03-2009 03:01 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: Malice

saget, you expect that to be taken as a insult? you told me to pass ninth grade, *Chuckles* looks like you didnt even past the first grade, and its a shock your getting married when you in that grade kid, i dont believe your 20, sorry kiddo, i think your probably a wannabe 12 year old trying to act big when you cant back any of your **** up.

And second of all i never made fun of your **** but here you go mockin me, look kid, all i stated was an opinion, for you to leave people alone about their marriage, Inu dude loves his girl and wants to marry her, awesome, i love my girlfriend that i have been dating for going on 6 years now, and i proposed to her, GET OVER IT BUD, Jesus Christ, quite a pathetic temper ya got.

*ASSASINS CREED FAN*
    RIP Legend_S You'll Be With Us Forever
    Family In Blog

Why would you read this...?.....For shame....What were you thinking was in this...? Oo.....Gold?....Power?.....Cookies?.....Close but no cigar....If you're reading this PM me w/ the title 'I read it'......And just so we're clear.....SHAME!!!!!!

Shameful PM's: 10

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Armageddon
    saget, you expect that to be taken as a insult? you told me to pass ninth grade, *Chuckles* looks like you didnt even past the first grade, and its a shock your getting married when you in that grade kid, i dont believe your 20, sorry kiddo, i think your probably a wannabe 12 year old trying to act big when you cant back any of your **** up.

And second of all i never made fun of your **** but here you go mockin me, look kid, all i stated was an opinion, for you to leave people alone about their marriage, Inu dude loves his girl and wants to marry her, awesome, i love my girlfriend that i have been dating for going on 6 years now, and i proposed to her, GET OVER IT BUD, Jesus Christ, quite a pathetic temper ya got.
    I really didn't think you could get stupider but I am proven wrong once more. I posted a picture of myself a long while ago in the old picture threads. Take a look at me there moron. And I'm not 20, I'm 23, I'd tell you to get it right next time but I know better than to think such things can happen. I can't back my stuff up huh? I could take pictures of me in my tactical vest and uniform right now, but what exactly do I have to prove to a nobody like yourself? Nothing, that's what.

Since you were the one that flew off the handle with your big load of self-righteous crap you might want to think about getting over it.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Actually, probably because I'm half crocked right now (hurray for long weekends) and partially for my own amusement, Armageddon, I have decided to humour you. Here is a very recent picture of myself confirming my identity, with a special message for you:

♥ Red Haired Boy jewel2sparkle has a reputation beyond repute jewel2sparkle has a reputation beyond repute jewel2sparkle has a reputation beyond repute jewel2sparkle has a reputation beyond repute jewel2sparkle has a reputation beyond repute jewel2sparkle has a reputation beyond repute jewel2sparkle has a reputation beyond repute jewel2sparkle has a reputation beyond repute jewel2sparkle has a reputation beyond repute jewel2sparkle has a reputation beyond repute jewel2sparkle has a reputation beyond repute jewel2sparkle's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-01-2008 06:02 PM
    Threads

Well anyway, I'm single. I don't understand why people have heavy relationships at young ages. I am just a teenager and let me tell you....It's heartahce....nothing but heartache.
    ~I'll never wish on another star again~

Just another crazy girl...
    hungry for your
    hot love

boopaloop! Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-05-2010 07:24 PM
    Threads

Actually, probably because I'm half crocked right now (hurray for long weekends) and partially for my own amusement, Armageddon, I have decided to humour you. Here is a very recent picture of myself confirming my identity, with a special message for you:

You are my new favorite AF member.

face·less –adjective 2.lacking personal distinction or identity

PK of the Azure Flame KillerDragonX has a reputation beyond repute KillerDragonX has a reputation beyond repute KillerDragonX has a reputation beyond repute KillerDragonX has a reputation beyond repute KillerDragonX has a reputation beyond repute KillerDragonX has a reputation beyond repute KillerDragonX has a reputation beyond repute KillerDragonX has a reputation beyond repute KillerDragonX has a reputation beyond repute KillerDragonX has a reputation beyond repute KillerDragonX has a reputation beyond repute KillerDragonX's Avatar
    Gil
    Hacker
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-05-2016 03:54 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Ohh_Powl

i am taken right now
    Thank you to all who helped me get out of the red, i really appriciate it ^^

please click my egg

This title does nothing. Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay's Avatar
    Gil
    Lonely
    Gifts 133 - Eevee 025 - Pikachu Dice
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-08-2010 03:23 PM
    Threads

I have some rather...odd..relations. I have 2 girls fighting over me. ( not literaly) Im really close with both of them. I'm not really looking for a relation right now and they know that. I probably wont "date" till im 20 or so. Soo...yeah...whatever kind of status you want to to call that.

holy crap! engaged at 16? geezes..they get younger and younger. Soon infants will be engaged. x(

This signature contains nothing.

Nothing last updated:
    March Nothing, '09

<3 dai's property ~dai Crystal_Gardevoir is infamous around these parts Crystal_Gardevoir is infamous around these parts Crystal_Gardevoir is infamous around these parts Crystal_Gardevoir is infamous around these parts Crystal_Gardevoir is infamous around these parts Crystal_Gardevoir is infamous around these parts Crystal_Gardevoir is infamous around these parts Crystal_Gardevoir is infamous around these parts Crystal_Gardevoir is infamous around these parts Crystal_Gardevoir is infamous around these parts Crystal_Gardevoir is infamous around these parts Crystal_Gardevoir's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-25-2007 01:06 PM
    Threads

I am currently single... But I will look for a Female soon ^_^

In case you're wondering I am a male
    The Sins of my Past will Drive my journey to my Purity in the future...
    I am on a long journey to redeem myself of Bad Rep...

It's Humbling yet pathetic...

Even if it's a small step, it's still progress, no matter how you look at it.

NICE MUSCLE! The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-02-2010 02:18 AM
    Threads

im single, and happy being single, but i would like to find a nice guy, not some womanising user

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Crystal_Gardevoir
    I am currently single... But I will look for a Female soon ^_^
    No rush, you got plenty of time.

Edit:

GameGod: It's an Army uniform, it's the CADPAT standard of the Canadian military. The Marines built their MARPAT based on our design. It features colours that will blend into sand better but I don't really like how it looks in regards to foilage.

Mikey: Thanks as always.

Armageddon: Read my rep page and realize how badly you lose. Should've known better than to take on the god of muay thai.
    Last edited by Sagat; 05-22-2006 at 03:53 PM.

Member Lady Rain is infamous around these parts Lady Rain is infamous around these parts Lady Rain is infamous around these parts Lady Rain is infamous around these parts Lady Rain is infamous around these parts Lady Rain is infamous around these parts Lady Rain is infamous around these parts Lady Rain is infamous around these parts Lady Rain is infamous around these parts Lady Rain is infamous around these parts Lady Rain is infamous around these parts Lady Rain's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-10-2006 04:51 PM
    Threads

well as for ur engagement good luck w/ that ... but as for me I have a bf ... although the situation is ... complicated? I like someone else, I just dont know how to break it to him softly *sigh* though I have told my current bf about it ... Im kinda stuck

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Rain
    well as for ur engagement good luck w/ that ... but as for me I have a bf ... although the situation is ... complicated? I like someone else, I just dont know how to break it to him softly *sigh* though I have told my current bf about it ... Im kinda stuck

So you are dating your boyfriend while desiring somebody else ..

..I think I've said enough in this thread so far. I definately don't want to say what I'm thinking right now.

thank ur lucky *stars* PigFarts has a reputation beyond repute PigFarts has a reputation beyond repute PigFarts has a reputation beyond repute PigFarts has a reputation beyond repute PigFarts has a reputation beyond repute PigFarts has a reputation beyond repute PigFarts has a reputation beyond repute PigFarts has a reputation beyond repute PigFarts has a reputation beyond repute PigFarts has a reputation beyond repute PigFarts has a reputation beyond repute PigFarts's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-31-2009 10:33 PM
    Threads

Yeah...I might have to agree with Faceless111 up there...with that entire "debate," I'm just laughing at Armageddon this enite time. Sagat is my new favorite person here, too...

...but anyway, I'm single, and I've been single for sixteen consecutive years, and i'm really in no rush to find someone. and getting engaged at my age? I'm sorry, but when I get engaged, which will definately be after I graduate at least high school...maybe even a few years after! Plus, I would have to be in a long term, steady, trustworthy relationship...which might be impossible. So, I'm just gonna take it easy for now...

I'm a Jhonen Vasquez fan! Yay for me! (http://sianach.org/jhonen)

Z?

thanks to "sleeves" @ livejournal for the avatar!

I used to be "inuyasha_rox_my_sox1089". I'm not so sure about this new name tbqh...

Senior Member Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-27-2010 01:50 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

WOW!
    You don't look like anything I expected at all. WOW!
    You are cool anyway Sagat.
    WOW!

"There exist only three respectable beings: the priest, the warrior, the poet. To know, to kill, and to create."-Charles Baudelaire

100% Vitamin C Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-21-2008 08:57 PM
    Threads

Marry me Sagat. That was the funniest thing I've read in a LONG time.

But anyways, I am taken. I am engaged. But no. My life does NOT revolve around my significant other. My fiance is not my world, but a very big part of it. We have a life outside of each other; but that doesn't mean we don't love each other. We care very much for each other. We've been together for a little more than two years.
    -Back! From Outer Space!-
    -Soldats Royal Family-

Why don't fingers fing? Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-15-2009 01:19 AM
    Threads

I'm really tired of you guys deciding its ok to fight in my forum. It's not ok and next time I'm handing out warnings to anyone who gets involved.

Closed for fighting.
    Last edited by Kewii; 05-22-2006 at 04:27 PM.

Closed Thread

Thread Information