AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: recommend me an anime, please?

Junior Member animefreakoziod is on a distinguished road animefreakoziod's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-21-2006 04:57 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default recommend me an anime, please?

I would like a romance and sad one. I've finished watching fruits basket, inuyasha, ruouni kenshin, and full moon wo sagaahite. Anyone?

Tifa's Husband souske has a reputation beyond repute souske has a reputation beyond repute souske has a reputation beyond repute souske has a reputation beyond repute souske has a reputation beyond repute souske has a reputation beyond repute souske has a reputation beyond repute souske has a reputation beyond repute souske has a reputation beyond repute souske has a reputation beyond repute souske has a reputation beyond repute souske's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-27-2008 12:00 AM
    Threads

So you like the romance animes. Well use the computer you are at and look at various anime shows or movies. I only look at www.animelab.com for some info in my part.
    Embrace your dreams, Whatever happens, Protect your soldier honor

SIGS made by the Dashi Sisters!

Last but not least the_last_icarian has a reputation beyond repute the_last_icarian has a reputation beyond repute the_last_icarian has a reputation beyond repute the_last_icarian has a reputation beyond repute the_last_icarian has a reputation beyond repute the_last_icarian has a reputation beyond repute the_last_icarian has a reputation beyond repute the_last_icarian has a reputation beyond repute the_last_icarian has a reputation beyond repute the_last_icarian has a reputation beyond repute the_last_icarian has a reputation beyond repute the_last_icarian's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-07-2012 01:20 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Fruits Basket as you are saying is a good choice! We'll nothing to Grandia but that is a <i> video game </i>. (Italics in html)
    Where am I?

Was I hibernating?

^^
    (o_o)
    (vv )

Wanna be my buddy?

Member of R~M saskie is a splendid one to behold saskie is a splendid one to behold saskie is a splendid one to behold saskie is a splendid one to behold saskie is a splendid one to behold saskie is a splendid one to behold saskie is a splendid one to behold saskie's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-17-2009 03:30 PM
    Threads

I would say Bleach is pretty good. It's not really romantic... It's more adventurous/action. D N Angel is a cute a bit romance, and action anime. Um... I'm not really into the whole romantic anime stuff... so yea... Kanon is said to be a cute, sad and romantic anime. Air is too. But theu're realy hard to find. That's all I got, gomen ^^;;
    ["Penguins come from fake animals." - Metabee]XD

The Hyperactive Freak Temari is infamous around these parts Temari is infamous around these parts Temari is infamous around these parts Temari is infamous around these parts Temari is infamous around these parts Temari is infamous around these parts Temari is infamous around these parts Temari is infamous around these parts Temari is infamous around these parts Temari is infamous around these parts Temari is infamous around these parts Temari's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-29-2006 07:39 PM
    Threads

Fushigi Yuugi is really good, it will make you cry in some parts. And Ayashi no ceres has romance it's not that sad. Oh Oh and Air, NOW that would make anyone cry. It's so sad.
    Last edited by Temari; 05-23-2006 at 03:04 PM.

"You're not friends. You'll never be friends. You'll be in love till it kills you both. You'll fight, you'll shag and you'll hate each other till it makes you quiver, but you'll never be friends. Love isn't brains children, it's blood. Blood screaming inside you to work its will. I may be love's *****, but at least I'm man enough to admit it." - Spike towards Buffy and Angel.

Please help poor Temari get her rep back up ;_;

Member shadow_alchemist92 is infamous around these parts shadow_alchemist92 is infamous around these parts shadow_alchemist92 is infamous around these parts shadow_alchemist92 is infamous around these parts shadow_alchemist92 is infamous around these parts shadow_alchemist92 is infamous around these parts shadow_alchemist92 is infamous around these parts shadow_alchemist92 is infamous around these parts shadow_alchemist92 is infamous around these parts shadow_alchemist92 is infamous around these parts shadow_alchemist92 is infamous around these parts shadow_alchemist92's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-24-2006 02:24 PM
    Threads

DNAngel's pretty good

Senior Member buhbibutterfly has a reputation beyond repute buhbibutterfly has a reputation beyond repute buhbibutterfly has a reputation beyond repute buhbibutterfly has a reputation beyond repute buhbibutterfly has a reputation beyond repute buhbibutterfly has a reputation beyond repute buhbibutterfly has a reputation beyond repute buhbibutterfly has a reputation beyond repute buhbibutterfly has a reputation beyond repute buhbibutterfly has a reputation beyond repute buhbibutterfly has a reputation beyond repute buhbibutterfly's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-20-2008 03:28 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

some romance anime that are good...with a little sadness added in are

kanon:
    Plot Summary: Changing schools is something Yuuchi is accustomed to, due to his parent’s profession, and with their recent venture to Africa, he is returning to his aunt’s home after 7 years. The time that has passed since his last visit has faded his memories of the people he knew, and the ties that bonded them to him, including his cousin Nayuki. Slowly those people, coincidently all being girls, find their way back to him. However, time has passed and things have happened in their own lives that sets the tone for the series. Secrets that are coming to surface, and memories that are returning to not only Yuuichi, but to those surrounding him. A very heartwarming tale that touches upon a spectrum of emotions, mystery, and the supernatural.
    Yuuichi is a 16-17 year old boy who has lived with his parents for a while, but in order to go to the high school he goes to, he moves to his aunt's house, in a completely different town. The only thing he remembers is that he left that same town 7 years ago. Soon, Yuuichi finds himself entangled in a many problems. He barely remembers what he did with his cousin, Nayuki, and the relationship they had. Then, more and more people (all of them girls) come to Yuuichi with their own secrets of the past. Many of them eventually leave Yuuchi forever. A very touching anime, dealing with very true emotions.

Hanbun no tsuki ga noboru sora:
    Plot Summary: During the winter, Yuichi was hospitalized due to hepatitis. Randomly he would try to escape from the hospital but would get beat up by the nurse. One day, he happened to meet Rika, a girl of his age, in the next building. He was fascinated by her beauty, but she was very selfish girl. Although she led him by the nose, he began to be attracted by her. However, when Rika told him about her illness, he knew why she acted so selfish; she didn't have long to live.
    *(`'·.¸(`'·.¸*¤*¸.·'´)¸.´)*
    »~:¤.·º`·.Forever ~ Dreaming.·´º·.¤:~«
    *(¸.·'´(¸.·'´*¤*`'·.¸)`'·.¸)*

>> flew too high and burnt the wings - lost my faith in everything <<

Wild Card! SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI's Avatar
    Gil
    Cynical
    Gifts Fedora Cylon 1970s
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-15-2014 05:12 PM
    Threads

If you're looking for a sad romance anime, I have two highly recomended suggestions.

Saishuu Heiki Kanojo (She: The Ultimate Weapon)

Plot Summary: Shuji and Chise are two Hokkaido high school students barely starting a relationship with each other. Then, with no warning, a squadron of bombers from an unknown country destroy the city of Sapporo. All hope is lost when suddenly, the bombers are destroyed by a small red light floating across the sky. At this point, Shuji finds out that the one responsible for eliminating the enemy forces is Chise, who reveals herself as a cyborg engineered for mass-destruction.

And Brother, Dear Brother (Oniisama e...), which I plan on doing a review of soon. It'll score very high.

Plot Summary: When starting at a new school, Nanako is thrust into the world of female rivalry and love. She is choosen into the Sorority, giving her an enviable postition according to all the girls left out. However, since Nanako is not from a wealthy family, most girls find it unfair that she was choosen. Nanako is left to protect herself from wicked rumors and mean plots to make her leave the school. Along with her best friend since preschool, and new friends made along the way, she uncovers the past of some of the more popular girls in school and on her journey through highschool she learns of love, loss and her own family's secrets...

Both these anime are almost completely lacking in comedy and neither pull any punches in the drama department. I highly recommend bother of them.

There's nothing new Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000's Avatar
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-04-2011 11:27 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

If you can get into manga, there's always Pretty Face

No translated version, so if you can't read japanese, do a search for the scanslation.
    Ehhh, I dunno if I'll stick around. We'll see.

The List of Hate, My self-indulgent journal-thing.
    Last Post:
    Video Vomit 05/11/11

Local Idiot wolf-on-the-hunt is infamous around these parts wolf-on-the-hunt is infamous around these parts wolf-on-the-hunt is infamous around these parts wolf-on-the-hunt is infamous around these parts wolf-on-the-hunt is infamous around these parts wolf-on-the-hunt's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-30-2006 02:16 AM
    on the ragged edge of the world i'll roam. and the home of the wolf will be my home.
    Threads

well it really depend's on your taste really hmmmmmm i would have to say well........ cowboy bebop's a great one but you have to be mature and think outside the box type of mindset....well uh hmm i mean like uhhhhhhh... hey you ever heard that old saying "there's more than the eye" it's that kind of mind set really most pepole dont understand crap about it soooo wellllllll uh 0.o;;;; nevr mind have you heard of full metal panic!??!?! it's so funny but it has its sad moment to ^.^...oh but you really have to be mature for that one though(lot's of sexuel jokes comment and shtuff) so good luck!!!! keap what i said in mind ^.^!!!!!!!!

Junior Member Fenris_Fenrir_07 is on a distinguished road Fenris_Fenrir_07's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-26-2006 11:21 AM
    Threads

I would recomend to you Gravitation. It is funny and I like it. It is also about rock and all that. Very romantic but it can be a rare thing though. I think it is for 16 and up. Also Ai Ori Aoshi(Ithink that is how is spelled)Very funny and romanctic. ^.^
    ~~~ Fenris Fenrir ~~~

Cute and innocent <3 Maya Miyazono has a reputation beyond repute Maya Miyazono has a reputation beyond repute Maya Miyazono has a reputation beyond repute Maya Miyazono has a reputation beyond repute Maya Miyazono has a reputation beyond repute Maya Miyazono has a reputation beyond repute Maya Miyazono has a reputation beyond repute Maya Miyazono has a reputation beyond repute Maya Miyazono has a reputation beyond repute Maya Miyazono has a reputation beyond repute Maya Miyazono has a reputation beyond repute Maya Miyazono's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-09-2007 11:23 PM
    Threads

Chobits.

Romance, Comdey and very sad moments in the manga version.
    The anime is somewhat happier but just as good. <3

Sephy Is My Sweet Older Brother~ Lorie Is My Dear Little Sister~ *Huggles*
    *~My Hero is the Sweetest Dearest Angel Chii-chan~*

Member Naruto-Girl is infamous around these parts Naruto-Girl is infamous around these parts Naruto-Girl is infamous around these parts Naruto-Girl is infamous around these parts Naruto-Girl is infamous around these parts Naruto-Girl is infamous around these parts Naruto-Girl is infamous around these parts Naruto-Girl is infamous around these parts Naruto-Girl is infamous around these parts Naruto-Girl is infamous around these parts Naruto-Girl is infamous around these parts Naruto-Girl's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-02-2006 11:18 AM
    Threads

try dragonball z or naruto.. of go to a anime web siet to find more about it.

Unknown Identity... The_SolarGod is a splendid one to behold The_SolarGod is a splendid one to behold The_SolarGod is a splendid one to behold The_SolarGod is a splendid one to behold The_SolarGod is a splendid one to behold The_SolarGod is a splendid one to behold The_SolarGod is a splendid one to behold The_SolarGod's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-09-2008 07:41 PM
    Threads

cheeky angel

~Kawaii neko-priestess~ Kagome sama08 is on a distinguished road Kagome sama08's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-14-2007 09:07 PM
    Threads

I am a complete Fushigi Yugi Freak, so of course that is what Im going to recommend. Its funny, got a great dose of romance, friendship, action, and I admit. I am a cheese ball. The end of Fushigi Yugi (part one) in the manga was so good, I nearly cried. No, I did cry.
    Last edited by Kagome sama08; 07-10-2006 at 01:05 AM.
    I've relocated to a different forum site... <_<; anime forum just isn't working for me, so....I'm pretty much gone from here.... srry ppl...
    ~**PROUD** Fan of Sakura Haruno and Sasuke Uchiha~

Senior Member kurosaki will become famous soon enough kurosaki will become famous soon enough kurosaki's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-03-2006 12:25 AM
    Threads

Talking

Try Ai Yori Aoshi. Since this is a romance section, so i'll recommend you a romance anime.

the story is pretty good...
    Last edited by kurosaki; 07-10-2006 at 09:32 PM.

Haruno Sakura_______Hyuuga Hinata______Nico Robin

~ ONNA WA SUBARASHI DESHOU? ~

Member kawaii_develish_twins will become famous soon enough kawaii_develish_twins's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-15-2006 11:34 PM
    Threads

there are plenty of romance animes out there(not that i can thik of 1) sry i would tell you one but all i can think of right now is yu yu hakusho its half romantic half funny but i guess you could check it out but the last ep is the most romantic/emotional
    ~Brittany~

^.^cute amv^.^

Cause I don't want you to know where I am, cause then you'll see my heart
    in the saddest state it's ever been.

The Curious Wanderer Kitanoru has a reputation beyond repute Kitanoru has a reputation beyond repute Kitanoru has a reputation beyond repute Kitanoru has a reputation beyond repute Kitanoru has a reputation beyond repute Kitanoru has a reputation beyond repute Kitanoru has a reputation beyond repute Kitanoru has a reputation beyond repute Kitanoru has a reputation beyond repute Kitanoru has a reputation beyond repute Kitanoru has a reputation beyond repute Kitanoru's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-22-2010 01:05 AM
    Threads

Tsubasa Chronicles Is By Far My Most Favorite Anime Series As You Can See In My Sig. Lol. I Totally Recommend Checking "Tsubasa Chronicles" Out, Bleach And Chobits Are Really Good Too.

[An amazing set by KP4]

Ooo a Fan Button! =P

Member NarutoxHinata is on a distinguished road NarutoxHinata's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-29-2006 10:15 AM
    Threads

For romance i would recommend you Onegai Teacher and Onegai Twins they are both romantic and hilariosly funny.

NaruxHina

The two armed man!!! Zanethose has a reputation beyond repute Zanethose has a reputation beyond repute Zanethose has a reputation beyond repute Zanethose has a reputation beyond repute Zanethose has a reputation beyond repute Zanethose has a reputation beyond repute Zanethose has a reputation beyond repute Zanethose has a reputation beyond repute Zanethose has a reputation beyond repute Zanethose has a reputation beyond repute Zanethose has a reputation beyond repute Zanethose's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-28-2009 11:14 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Pita26

My personal favorite is Furi Curi (FLCL). you might like it
    My art thread.
    My Deviant Art page.

Thanks for the avvy and sig Bucky Katt!
    Are you a fan?

-The Best Thief MosteveR- -+Dark_hayabusa+- has a reputation beyond repute -+Dark_hayabusa+- has a reputation beyond repute -+Dark_hayabusa+- has a reputation beyond repute -+Dark_hayabusa+- has a reputation beyond repute -+Dark_hayabusa+- has a reputation beyond repute -+Dark_hayabusa+- has a reputation beyond repute -+Dark_hayabusa+- has a reputation beyond repute -+Dark_hayabusa+- has a reputation beyond repute -+Dark_hayabusa+- has a reputation beyond repute -+Dark_hayabusa+- has a reputation beyond repute -+Dark_hayabusa+- has a reputation beyond repute -+Dark_hayabusa+-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-17-2006 07:43 AM
    Threads

What about Kyou Kara Maou and Jigoku Shoujo. Kyou kara Maou is really funny, but there is very sad story part too. The Last eps of Jigoku Shoujo is sad too. ah! Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle too! and it's made by CLAMP.
    Can you see in the darkness of heart?
    I want to keep it "DARK". He is "DARK-MOUSY"

Saint de Fello

Junior Member Ordeal By Innocence can only hope to improve Ordeal By Innocence's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-11-2006 04:08 PM
    Threads

Kimi Ga Nozomu Eien. Romance drama. The saddest anime ever released. I was left in tears and depressed for a couple of weeks. Actually watch it before thinking I'm a weirdo :P.

Anbu the Assassin chuunin7 has a reputation beyond repute chuunin7 has a reputation beyond repute chuunin7 has a reputation beyond repute chuunin7 has a reputation beyond repute chuunin7 has a reputation beyond repute chuunin7 has a reputation beyond repute chuunin7 has a reputation beyond repute chuunin7 has a reputation beyond repute chuunin7 has a reputation beyond repute chuunin7 has a reputation beyond repute chuunin7 has a reputation beyond repute chuunin7's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-01-2009 12:34 PM
    Threads

There's Ouran High School Host Club, but this is a roman comedy. How about Rozen Maiden? I don't think so. I don't know much about romance anime. I don't really like romance, that's because.

Once could be a fluke and twice a coincidence, but thrice proves it's a real ability.

.:+ </3 +:. Crimson Eyes is a jewel in the rough Crimson Eyes is a jewel in the rough Crimson Eyes is a jewel in the rough Crimson Eyes's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-02-2007 07:02 PM
    Threads

there
    s a short manga series that I've read called Glass Wings. It's romance and it's pretty sad.
    Look at my Custom Characters! ^_^
    Sotto

Musou

Senior Member 8-destiny-8 is a splendid one to behold 8-destiny-8 is a splendid one to behold 8-destiny-8 is a splendid one to behold 8-destiny-8 is a splendid one to behold 8-destiny-8 is a splendid one to behold 8-destiny-8 is a splendid one to behold 8-destiny-8 is a splendid one to behold 8-destiny-8's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-23-2011 07:31 PM
    Threads

hi i highly recommend Ai Yori Aoshi!!! it's not exactly sad but it's very very romantic!! it's not a very popular anime that's why i'm doing my best to kind of advertise it so yeah you really should watch this anime!! there's also a season 2 to this it's called Ai Yori Aoshi ~Enishi~ and it's so sweet!! i really hope that you do choose to watch this anime.....

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information