AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: H-hi Daisuke-Kun is h-here...

in a place unknown ... Fei Ling is infamous around these parts Fei Ling is infamous around these parts Fei Ling is infamous around these parts Fei Ling is infamous around these parts Fei Ling is infamous around these parts Fei Ling is infamous around these parts Fei Ling is infamous around these parts Fei Ling is infamous around these parts Fei Ling is infamous around these parts Fei Ling is infamous around these parts Fei Ling is infamous around these parts Fei Ling's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-05-2006 07:04 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    When the Emptiness of the world is known,the sadness becomes deeper and deeper.
    Threads

Hiya!
    If you want to make friends or just looking for someone to talk to just PM me.
    Have fun and welcome to AF!

Thanx to hatoko_hinata for the beautiful sig and avi!

For I am not the one Ayame_Sohma has a reputation beyond repute Ayame_Sohma has a reputation beyond repute Ayame_Sohma has a reputation beyond repute Ayame_Sohma has a reputation beyond repute Ayame_Sohma has a reputation beyond repute Ayame_Sohma has a reputation beyond repute Ayame_Sohma has a reputation beyond repute Ayame_Sohma has a reputation beyond repute Ayame_Sohma has a reputation beyond repute Ayame_Sohma has a reputation beyond repute Ayame_Sohma has a reputation beyond repute Ayame_Sohma's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-29-2010 10:44 AM
    Threads

Hello Daisuke-Kun

Welcome to anime forum

happy posting

ayame x

kabbage patch terrorist escaflowne_fan12 is infamous around these parts escaflowne_fan12 is infamous around these parts escaflowne_fan12 is infamous around these parts escaflowne_fan12 is infamous around these parts escaflowne_fan12 is infamous around these parts escaflowne_fan12 is infamous around these parts escaflowne_fan12 is infamous around these parts escaflowne_fan12 is infamous around these parts escaflowne_fan12 is infamous around these parts escaflowne_fan12 is infamous around these parts escaflowne_fan12 is infamous around these parts escaflowne_fan12's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-29-2006 07:16 PM
    in a state of mind where small gardens grow, only to become burnt with hate
    Threads

yo hey welcome to AF, please accept this sirline stake, if ur a vegetarian then you can throw it at bad guys, what ever your plans are for AF please don't even attempt to steal and no spam!!

enjoy AF!!
    a day doesn't go buy with out me thinking of her,
    i would gladly burn in hell for erternity just to see her smile, to bring her joy, just to be with her,
    soon we will be together again

Senior Member The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Gifts Ice Cream Kawaiislice Bleach Zangetsu
    Mentioned
    187 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-09-2023 06:59 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Muwhahahaha! *runs in and covers you with a newbie blanket* Hello, hello, HELLO, lol. If you need any help, I can hook ya up with my shrink, lol. No, really, I'd be glad to help any way I can. Watch out for cannibals and blanket thieves. I'd chat more, but I have others to mock, I mean greet, lol. Hope you stay and enjoy the forum, TTYL.

Playstation Network ID: animerebel

Senior Member SetoKaiba is a splendid one to behold SetoKaiba is a splendid one to behold SetoKaiba is a splendid one to behold SetoKaiba is a splendid one to behold SetoKaiba is a splendid one to behold SetoKaiba is a splendid one to behold SetoKaiba is a splendid one to behold SetoKaiba's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-21-2007 06:16 PM
    Here... no wait there.. or maybe over there... I'm not really sure :o
    Threads

Welcome to the Boards, hope you enjoy it here

The Unknown ancientsilence has a reputation beyond repute ancientsilence has a reputation beyond repute ancientsilence has a reputation beyond repute ancientsilence has a reputation beyond repute ancientsilence has a reputation beyond repute ancientsilence has a reputation beyond repute ancientsilence has a reputation beyond repute ancientsilence has a reputation beyond repute ancientsilence has a reputation beyond repute ancientsilence has a reputation beyond repute ancientsilence has a reputation beyond repute ancientsilence's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-08-2007 09:12 PM
    somewhere between heaven, hell, and all that's inbetween
    Threads

Hello and welcome to AF! *hands over blanket and pocky*

PKK battlecherry is a splendid one to behold battlecherry is a splendid one to behold battlecherry is a splendid one to behold battlecherry is a splendid one to behold battlecherry is a splendid one to behold battlecherry is a splendid one to behold battlecherry is a splendid one to behold battlecherry's Avatar
    Fine
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-12-2007 04:51 AM
    Threads

Kya! Hiya Daisuke-Kun,
    Sorry this welcome is so late ^^;
    If ya want me as a friend/family member/or just to talk, pm me
    See ya around

Closed Thread

Thread Information