AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: i feal terrible and want to die will some talk to me maybe it'll help plz be nice

Local Idiot wolf-on-the-hunt is infamous around these parts wolf-on-the-hunt is infamous around these parts wolf-on-the-hunt is infamous around these parts wolf-on-the-hunt is infamous around these parts wolf-on-the-hunt is infamous around these parts wolf-on-the-hunt's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-30-2006 02:16 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    on the ragged edge of the world i'll roam. and the home of the wolf will be my home.
    Threads

Wink i feal terrible and want to die will some talk to me maybe it'll help plz be nice

i feal like i want to die i am in a sence wasting away i have given up on life i dont care about anything any more ive bean hurt broken explotied and used to many times to get up, the world not gonna change.......why do pepole think that its o.k. to do this to pepole why do they enjoy my suffering and pain i dont understand.........just why............

Cute and Loveable Cat_Demon has a reputation beyond repute Cat_Demon has a reputation beyond repute Cat_Demon has a reputation beyond repute Cat_Demon has a reputation beyond repute Cat_Demon has a reputation beyond repute Cat_Demon has a reputation beyond repute Cat_Demon has a reputation beyond repute Cat_Demon has a reputation beyond repute Cat_Demon has a reputation beyond repute Cat_Demon has a reputation beyond repute Cat_Demon has a reputation beyond repute Cat_Demon's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-28-2006 05:42 PM
    Threads

its not your fault for what they did to you, and you shouldnt feel like it is

Senior Member dna_angel is infamous around these parts dna_angel is infamous around these parts dna_angel is infamous around these parts dna_angel is infamous around these parts dna_angel is infamous around these parts dna_angel is infamous around these parts dna_angel is infamous around these parts dna_angel is infamous around these parts dna_angel is infamous around these parts dna_angel is infamous around these parts dna_angel is infamous around these parts dna_angel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-12-2006 12:30 AM
    Threads

HeY WoLF-oN-the-huNt....

yOu sHouLdn'T feeL Like tHat...

dOn'T wOri..

i'M aLwayZ herE tO heLp yOu...

aNd i caN bE yOu'rE friEnD.... ^-^

Local Idiot wolf-on-the-hunt is infamous around these parts wolf-on-the-hunt is infamous around these parts wolf-on-the-hunt is infamous around these parts wolf-on-the-hunt is infamous around these parts wolf-on-the-hunt is infamous around these parts wolf-on-the-hunt's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    on the ragged edge of the world i'll roam. and the home of the wolf will be my home.
    Threads

thanx but........it's to late for me...........i'lll just live like this till i do die........it is my own danm fault i dont even try anymore i let them do this to me!!!!!!............i let them do it then and now i dont see any hope any more...........

Senior Member dna_angel is infamous around these parts dna_angel is infamous around these parts dna_angel is infamous around these parts dna_angel is infamous around these parts dna_angel is infamous around these parts dna_angel is infamous around these parts dna_angel is infamous around these parts dna_angel is infamous around these parts dna_angel is infamous around these parts dna_angel is infamous around these parts dna_angel is infamous around these parts dna_angel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

when there's life....

there's hope...^_^

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

if you consider life what im going thruogh your sick

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

*sigh*

i know how life is painfuL...

bUt yOu mUst dOn't giVe uP!

i caN giVe yOu a haNd, wHen yOu havE a prObLeM...^_^

Hikikomori Sasaki_Kojiro is infamous around these parts Sasaki_Kojiro is infamous around these parts Sasaki_Kojiro is infamous around these parts Sasaki_Kojiro is infamous around these parts Sasaki_Kojiro is infamous around these parts Sasaki_Kojiro is infamous around these parts Sasaki_Kojiro is infamous around these parts Sasaki_Kojiro is infamous around these parts Sasaki_Kojiro is infamous around these parts Sasaki_Kojiro is infamous around these parts Sasaki_Kojiro is infamous around these parts Sasaki_Kojiro's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-29-2008 08:59 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 15463346

all i have to tell you is
    lean on me when your not proud
    The statistics on sanity are that one out of every four People is suffering from some form of mental illness. Think of your three best friends. If they're okay, then it's you.

Sig made byMaruDashi

Quote Originally Posted by Aeromashi View Post
    I belive its spelt Ninja not Nija. I suggest you change that. Other then that they are great.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

thanx again but its not that simple........

Hikikomori Sasaki_Kojiro is infamous around these parts Sasaki_Kojiro is infamous around these parts Sasaki_Kojiro is infamous around these parts Sasaki_Kojiro is infamous around these parts Sasaki_Kojiro is infamous around these parts Sasaki_Kojiro is infamous around these parts Sasaki_Kojiro is infamous around these parts Sasaki_Kojiro is infamous around these parts Sasaki_Kojiro is infamous around these parts Sasaki_Kojiro is infamous around these parts Sasaki_Kojiro is infamous around these parts Sasaki_Kojiro's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-29-2008 08:59 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 15463346

everything is simple your just makeing it hard
    The statistics on sanity are that one out of every four People is suffering from some form of mental illness. Think of your three best friends. If they're okay, then it's you.

Sig made byMaruDashi

Quote Originally Posted by Aeromashi View Post
    I belive its spelt Ninja not Nija. I suggest you change that. Other then that they are great.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

oK.... ^_^

i uNderStaNd yOu.....( ' u ' )

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

yOu'rE weLcOme....^_^

( ' u ' )

grabbed the Devil's nuts. Dr.McDoom! has a reputation beyond repute Dr.McDoom! has a reputation beyond repute Dr.McDoom! has a reputation beyond repute Dr.McDoom! has a reputation beyond repute Dr.McDoom! has a reputation beyond repute Dr.McDoom! has a reputation beyond repute Dr.McDoom! has a reputation beyond repute Dr.McDoom! has a reputation beyond repute Dr.McDoom! has a reputation beyond repute Dr.McDoom! has a reputation beyond repute Dr.McDoom! has a reputation beyond repute Dr.McDoom!'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-11-2006 11:46 AM
    Threads

hey, wolf. Listen, i know what you feel like, i've been through it myself. All you have to do is stand up and fight them. I know it's hard when you loose all hope, you just cant keep going for any reason in the world. But remember that you'll have to fight them, and hope can be found. Just talk to your "special someone". You'll notice that every time you do, your heart will be filled you with hope and courage.
    You will then be ready to fight.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

like i said before its not that simple!!!! its hard to fight when your tied or being held down besides when i do struggle and fight they just laugh and if i do get up im thrown back down its hard to fight when your in physical pain...
    Last edited by wolf-on-the-hunt; 05-21-2006 at 04:23 AM.

grabbed the Devil's nuts. Dr.McDoom! has a reputation beyond repute Dr.McDoom! has a reputation beyond repute Dr.McDoom! has a reputation beyond repute Dr.McDoom! has a reputation beyond repute Dr.McDoom! has a reputation beyond repute Dr.McDoom! has a reputation beyond repute Dr.McDoom! has a reputation beyond repute Dr.McDoom! has a reputation beyond repute Dr.McDoom! has a reputation beyond repute Dr.McDoom! has a reputation beyond repute Dr.McDoom! has a reputation beyond repute Dr.McDoom!'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Physical? Well, i don't know what you're talking about
    -Dr.McDoom! out-
    Last edited by Dr.McDoom!; 05-21-2006 at 04:41 AM.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

aH oK.....

sO that wHat haPpeNs....('.')

tHat'S sEriOuS......

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

yes thats what happen's o.k. uh man why did say anything

p.s. my computer freaked up so i have to post then edit so i can seee yours

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Dr.Mcdoom....

wHat diD yOu mEan tO giVe wOLf-oN-thE-huNt a cHanCE????

I'm JUsT CURIOUS...

Senior Member Ying_Midnight is on a distinguished road Ying_Midnight's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-10-2007 08:57 AM
    Threads

sometimes life suxs when something bad had happened to you like breaking up with ur friend or your family dies or when they divorce but life has to go on.
    i think bad things happen to you because they want you to become stronger. but my thoughts only.
    life is like a game. u don't always win nor lose. u have equal amount of each.
    cheer up.....it's only the beggining of life.

Signature made by Nespia.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

wat happened btw

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by dna angel
    Dr.Mcdoom....

wHat diD yOu mEan tO giVe wOLf-oN-thE-huNt a cHanCE????

I'm JUsT CURIOUS...
    We've been a little mad at eachother, thanks to some other thread.

-edit- To all n00bs: Will you stop double posting!!! This thread is gonna get closed down anyway!!! You're just bringing it's end near
    Last edited by Dr.McDoom!; 05-21-2006 at 04:34 AM.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Sasaki_Kojiro
    everything is simple your just makeing it hard
    u know he's right.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

sO...

Dr.McdOom...

yOu kNow eaCh otheR???

riGht?

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

yeah but its also the end to ying...... and i used to fight and act crazy do what i could to stop them but your a guy you just dont get it you cant freaking move if your tied or held fighting just makes them happier what the point in it then god its so funny to them plus if i do really hurt them ill be in more pain then hell itself you cant begen to even imagen what happens i mean when your hurt you cry out in pain.............they just dont care im not human to them im a caged animal that has no other meaning then to make them happy ahhhhhhhh being threatend is scarey allright you cant allways do what you think you can when it happening......

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

allright thats i lie right there it is not that danm simple doom you dont have any idea o.k.!!!!!!!! and if you want to know what happend pm me i dont want to say it here

Closed Thread

Thread Information