AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: MapleStory

Mystic Nocturne Bird
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    Chocobo has a reputation beyond repute Chocobo has a reputation beyond repute Chocobo has a reputation beyond repute Chocobo has a reputation beyond repute Chocobo has a reputation beyond repute Chocobo has a reputation beyond repute Chocobo has a reputation beyond repute Chocobo has a reputation beyond repute Chocobo has a reputation beyond repute Chocobo has a reputation beyond repute Chocobo has a reputation beyond repute Chocobo's Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Gifts Dice D20 Soras Keyblade Photoshop
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-03-2010 10:59 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AL Lyrics

Default MapleStory

Well, It's a game so I guess this is the right place, anyway, if anybody plays MapleStory and you're NOT in a guild, feel free to post. We might be putting a level lock of 15+ some exceptions. Post here if you do and want to join a guild or have any name suggestions.
    Last edited by Chocobo; 05-20-2006 at 03:26 PM.

With A Tip Of My Hat ///////// I Bid You Farewell

Eradicator of all Evil Kushan has a spectacular aura about Kushan has a spectacular aura about Kushan has a spectacular aura about Kushan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-22-2006 11:59 AM
    Threads

In my Opinion. Maple Story is the worst. sure its a Unique RPG but it gets to Repdative at times. again, its Just my Opinion.

Mystic Nocturne Bird
    Chocobo has a reputation beyond repute Chocobo has a reputation beyond repute Chocobo has a reputation beyond repute Chocobo has a reputation beyond repute Chocobo has a reputation beyond repute Chocobo has a reputation beyond repute Chocobo has a reputation beyond repute Chocobo has a reputation beyond repute Chocobo has a reputation beyond repute Chocobo has a reputation beyond repute Chocobo has a reputation beyond repute Chocobo's Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AL Lyrics

Quote Originally Posted by Kushan
    In my Opinion. Maple Story is the worst. sure its a Unique RPG but it gets to Repdative at times. again, its Just my Opinion.
    Well, I'm not agreeing nor criticizing, but at times it's a fun game and other times it is not. The only reason I play it is because I'm done playing all my ps2 games, which get rather boring, RuneScape just has too much clicking in it, most of the PC games you find out there are either crappy or you have to pay for membership (downloadable ones) or are only trial subscribtion. MapleStory is the first game out there thus far that I'm actually aproving of graphic wise and doesn't lock up my computer from the size x.x Anyway, thanks for your opinion, to most it'd be offending, to me it's just yet another worthless but of words from a worthful person okay, anyway back to track.

Anyone on MapleStory (Bera) looking for a FRESH guild please post. A level lock of 20+ may go into effect after we have about 15 people or the second development of the Guild. Current names that we have so far of thinking on are:

1. BloodofChaos
    • (Leader) Chaos
    • (Co-Leader) Confuse
    • (Donated over 50,000/70+) Doom
    • (Donated over 30,000/50+) Death
    • (Donated over 10,000/30+) Berserk
    2. ChainofMemories
    • (Leader) KingdomHearts
    • (Co-Leader) LightHeart
    • (Donated over 5000/70+) DarkHeart
    • (Donated over 3000/50+) Heartless
    • (Donated over 1000/30+) Nobody
    Last edited by Chocobo; 05-21-2006 at 04:14 PM.

Member clowsakura will become famous soon enough clowsakura's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-11-2006 02:23 PM
    Threads

Well, I want to play it, but i can't. Too much downloading..

PM me for a sig!
    Fan?
    Thank you so much for making this sig dawnrune!

'Do you know what I'm thinking? And its definetly not kitty'
    'Kitty?'
    'Get out of my head! GET OUT OF MY HEAD!'

Eradicator of all Evil Kushan has a spectacular aura about Kushan has a spectacular aura about Kushan has a spectacular aura about Kushan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I tend to Disagree on the fact that maple story is the "only" free RPG out there.

there is also Flyff (almost like Ragnarok), Ran Online (Campus/Street-fighting type of RPG), Knight Online (Medieval) and others you just have to find.

GO GO BATMAMZ!! Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-26-2010 05:18 AM
    hmm....i forgot....let me get back to you on that.
    Threads

I tend to Disagree on the fact that maple story is the "only" free RPG out there.

there is also Flyff (almost like Ragnarok), Ran Online (Campus/Street-fighting type of RPG), Knight Online (Medieval) and others you just have to find.
    Well, MS is free, but you do have to pay money for items for your character. Well items that make your character look better. Like a hair cut cupon, and so on. And some MS members will make fun of ya if you don't got anything paid for. Trust me X_x;

Not bad names you have there. I too play the game and have a couple of characthers, but they're all in the old servers. Not the new one. And both are like 20+ and 30. X_X; Got bored after reaching 30.

Mystic Nocturne Bird
    Gil
    Bored
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AL Lyrics

Quote Originally Posted by Taikyo
    Well, MS is free, but you do have to pay money for items for your character. Well items that make your character look better. Like a hair cut cupon, and so on. And some MS members will make fun of ya if you don't got anything paid for. Trust me X_x;

Not bad names you have there. I too play the game and have a couple of characthers, but they're all in the old servers. Not the new one. And both are like 20+ and 30. X_X; Got bored after reaching 30.
    Heh... well I'm about to create a bowman in an old server which now seems to get less traffic even though MS still stays to create characters in the new servers... Hmm... Well We're going to create the guild as soon as we get 6+ people that want to join, that will be devoted (enough XD) because the guild master will be going to college after this summer so I'll be the one taking over. And the money donations will just be there I guess, you won't be held accountable for having to donate, but we'll keep a record of what you did.

Also, you don't have to give PURE mesos, you can give something like 5k in Elixirs and that'll count as donating 5k, but im going to change up the donations thing because they're not all that good...

Erm, anyway, I get bored after my characters reach level 20 because that's the slow stage..ish, because there's nothing much out there that gives decent amount of experience until you reach 30 then you have things like fish, more quests, golems... yeah. And YES I know that MS is not the ONLY free game out there, but it's the only one I know of that was quick to download, won't freeze my computer, looks real enough and looks fantasy enough (aka it doesn't look real because that bothers me...) and you can customize the way your characters look with regular in-game armors, clothes, weapons, and also with NX armors, clothes, and weapons... but I don't use NX so meh...

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Chocobo
    Heh... well I'm about to create a bowman in an old server which now seems to get less traffic even though MS still stays to create characters in the new servers... Hmm... Well We're going to create the guild as soon as we get 6+ people that want to join, that will be devoted (enough XD) because the guild master will be going to college after this summer so I'll be the one taking over. And the money donations will just be there I guess, you won't be held accountable for having to donate, but we'll keep a record of what you did.

Also, you don't have to give PURE mesos, you can give something like 5k in Elixirs and that'll count as donating 5k, but im going to change up the donations thing because they're not all that good...

Erm, anyway, I get bored after my characters reach level 20 because that's the slow stage..ish, because there's nothing much out there that gives decent amount of experience until you reach 30 then you have things like fish, more quests, golems... yeah. And YES I know that MS is not the ONLY free game out there, but it's the only one I know of that was quick to download, won't freeze my computer, looks real enough and looks fantasy enough (aka it doesn't look real because that bothers me...) and you can customize the way your characters look with regular in-game armors, clothes, weapons, and also with NX armors, clothes, and weapons... but I don't use NX so meh...
    Yeah...i too hate it when i get bored and im only at lvl 20 or 22. its like the first day you play it your like "YAAAAAAA!!!! IM GUNNA BE THE BEST IN THIS GAME!!!" then like a week later its somthing like this ".......... *Cricket noises*"

Mystic Nocturne Bird
    Gil
    Bored
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AL Lyrics

Yeah...i too hate it when i get bored and im only at lvl 20 or 22. its like the first day you play it your like "YAAAAAAA!!!! IM GUNNA BE THE BEST IN THIS GAME!!!" then like a week later its somthing like this ".......... *Cricket noises*"
    LOL I know... it's only fun when you have somebody you know in real life or something there who you can talk and train with, but when you're level 26 and your friend is 47, there's a little thing called "This is going so slow... why do you go through level after level after level!?" Heh... I sorta figured this out:
    • Warriors: can kill multiple things at once but train slow...
    • Thief: can kill stronger things sooner (was 11 when I took on GreenMushies, Boars, and Octos)
    • Mages: can kill things faster making it faster to level, especially on weak things thanks to the Claw
    • Archers: mmm... I guess they're like the thief? But I noticed their equiptment is very expensive when you start x.x
    And that's about all I know, but my friend has an Ice-x-Lightning mage and I'm planning on having a Fire-x-Poison mage so I'll deal more damaging blows while he heals me while training because of the higher level you are the better experience you get, especially on 2x.experience event going on this month. (Usually only good for those that are level 20s-30s because you can get 240 for fireboars and 120 for boars... =D anyway...-.-)

Well... I guess this guild threat isn't really getting me anywhere o.O so whenever he gets a chance (well... he is the one with 6mil... not me x.x) I guess he'll advertise the guild in Lith or something

Mystic Nocturne Bird
    Gil
    Bored
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AL Lyrics

Eh, well we just started the guild and we have a little over 20 people joined, so if you wanna join I guess whisper ichiSimiya, yrpRikku, ManaMeister, MegiMeister, or tgenius to add you or just find someone in DestinySEED to add you. Currently everyone is mostly in Orbis so.. it'll be a guild training day I guess. =/ Anyway, you won't have to pay if you don't want to but if you want the emblem, you'll have to help donate to 5M because we had to expand right at the start x.x Rankings are:

Archangel - guildmaster
    Aeon - jr master, anybody close to the guild master or in high levels such as in the 40s and such o.O
    Fayth - anyone who wants to keep the guild alive by asking any of the Aeons or the Archangel to add someone or you just donate for the emblem...
    Alchemist - anybody above level 10.
    Realian - anybody level 10- or people above level 10 that were a pain and complained when they joined the guild: examples of this are "This guild needs the emblem!" "This guild has a crappy name." And such for blah blah and also "Boost me up a rank, I'm better than so and so.."
    Last edited by Regex; 05-23-2006 at 11:17 AM. Reason: Language

Closed Thread

Thread Information