AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: fear

spawn of dragons skater2791 is a glorious beacon of light skater2791 is a glorious beacon of light skater2791 is a glorious beacon of light skater2791 is a glorious beacon of light skater2791 is a glorious beacon of light skater2791's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-13-2006 08:38 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default fear

fear, what is fear
    a feeling of torture
    a feeling of death
    a feeling of pain
    a feeling of anger

there is another feeling
    quite similar as you will see
    a feeling supposively better
    but decieving, ever so decieving

it is the feeling of love
    the love that brings u torture
    brings u death
    brings u pain
    brings u anger

so why do we love
    why do we fear
    it all comes from the same place
    the heart, the ever beating heart
    the yelling, screaming, bleeding, tortured heart

so what do we do
    but mourn over the loss
    of those that fall victim
    to the blow of these feelings
    suicide, the effect of this evil cause

we can do nothing but wait
    wait for the same sick fate to happen to us
    whether it be love or fear
    or both at once

skater
    anger+sadness+happiness+confusion=life
    skater2791

siggy made by chibi fire angel
    put this in ur sig if u would walk 1,000 miles to hold ur love in ur arms

+ AH MUNNA EAT CHOO! + YaiiShi° has a reputation beyond repute YaiiShi° has a reputation beyond repute YaiiShi° has a reputation beyond repute YaiiShi° has a reputation beyond repute YaiiShi° has a reputation beyond repute YaiiShi° has a reputation beyond repute YaiiShi° has a reputation beyond repute YaiiShi° has a reputation beyond repute YaiiShi° has a reputation beyond repute YaiiShi° has a reputation beyond repute YaiiShi° has a reputation beyond repute YaiiShi°'s Avatar
    Gil
    Nerdy
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-02-2015 03:36 PM
    Threads

Great poem, it's so beautiful.. ^^

Send me random PM's; I like random PM's

(COPPA) Users Awaiting Moderation ♥Sakura♥ is infamous around these parts ♥Sakura♥ is infamous around these parts ♥Sakura♥ is infamous around these parts ♥Sakura♥ is infamous around these parts ♥Sakura♥ is infamous around these parts ♥Sakura♥ is infamous around these parts ♥Sakura♥ is infamous around these parts ♥Sakura♥ is infamous around these parts ♥Sakura♥ is infamous around these parts ♥Sakura♥ is infamous around these parts ♥Sakura♥ is infamous around these parts ♥Sakura♥'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-25-2006 06:24 PM
    Threads

Nice poem, I like.... very good.

Senior Member Kittyninjamewmew has a reputation beyond repute Kittyninjamewmew has a reputation beyond repute Kittyninjamewmew has a reputation beyond repute Kittyninjamewmew has a reputation beyond repute Kittyninjamewmew has a reputation beyond repute Kittyninjamewmew has a reputation beyond repute Kittyninjamewmew has a reputation beyond repute Kittyninjamewmew has a reputation beyond repute Kittyninjamewmew has a reputation beyond repute Kittyninjamewmew has a reputation beyond repute Kittyninjamewmew has a reputation beyond repute Kittyninjamewmew's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-23-2007 07:37 PM
    Threads

whoa that wuz a great poem

spawn of dragons skater2791 is a glorious beacon of light skater2791 is a glorious beacon of light skater2791 is a glorious beacon of light skater2791 is a glorious beacon of light skater2791 is a glorious beacon of light skater2791's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

thank uuuu
    skater2791

Senior Member Genghis Beatrix has a reputation beyond repute Genghis Beatrix has a reputation beyond repute Genghis Beatrix has a reputation beyond repute Genghis Beatrix has a reputation beyond repute Genghis Beatrix has a reputation beyond repute Genghis Beatrix has a reputation beyond repute Genghis Beatrix has a reputation beyond repute Genghis Beatrix has a reputation beyond repute Genghis Beatrix has a reputation beyond repute Genghis Beatrix has a reputation beyond repute Genghis Beatrix has a reputation beyond repute Genghis Beatrix's Avatar
    Gil
    Paranoid
    Gifts Tiger Saturn Silence Glaive Cancer
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-24-2013 07:26 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: generallylame

deep...
    the second poem that I've read with so much pain!
    There is no absolute right and wrong. People judge as right what they personally consider pleasant, and judge as wrong what they personally consider unpleasant. Convincing others of what is right cannot be equated with teaching the Truth. It is just teaching others to agree with you. It is not about putting an end to error, but putting an end to opinions contrary to your own perceptions.
    ~Lao Tzu

Gothic Lolita Skyla-chan Skyla_G has much to be proud of Skyla_G has much to be proud of Skyla_G has much to be proud of Skyla_G has much to be proud of Skyla_G has much to be proud of Skyla_G has much to be proud of Skyla_G has much to be proud of Skyla_G has much to be proud of Skyla_G has much to be proud of Skyla_G's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-25-2011 01:47 PM
    Threads

I agree with beatrix bunny... it seems very painful. It's very impacting too. I like how you chose fear and love... it's like light and dark.

It makes me think... fear of that loved one is like our sole protection. But in itself is love aswell. *reads again* To think that fear doesnt decieve us, being as it's a protection, yet love will decieve since its something we[I] have yet to comprehend.

And the second last verse is the most impacting... it's like where the rest of the poem is centered towards. Is the loss that we mourn a physical suicide or something else?

I was discussing with a friend about 'waiting', and we came to the conclusion that it has a similar trait as 'encouragement'. That you can only wait so long[be encouraged so far] that you have to use your freewill before anything will actually happen... I think I'm rambling now so in the meantime keep up the awesome work and dont give up!

Senior Member Breibhinn has a reputation beyond repute Breibhinn has a reputation beyond repute Breibhinn has a reputation beyond repute Breibhinn has a reputation beyond repute Breibhinn has a reputation beyond repute Breibhinn has a reputation beyond repute Breibhinn has a reputation beyond repute Breibhinn has a reputation beyond repute Breibhinn has a reputation beyond repute Breibhinn has a reputation beyond repute Breibhinn has a reputation beyond repute Breibhinn's Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-29-2010 05:53 PM
    Threads

I love your poem, it is so deep and beautiful. I would love to see more from you. ^_^

Yin and Yang Water Wolf has a reputation beyond repute Water Wolf has a reputation beyond repute Water Wolf has a reputation beyond repute Water Wolf has a reputation beyond repute Water Wolf has a reputation beyond repute Water Wolf has a reputation beyond repute Water Wolf has a reputation beyond repute Water Wolf has a reputation beyond repute Water Wolf has a reputation beyond repute Water Wolf has a reputation beyond repute Water Wolf has a reputation beyond repute Water Wolf's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-30-2008 10:17 AM
    i'm not saying any more than, a Lake near some woods, what more do you need to know?
    Threads

all i can say is;

WOW!

WOW!

WOW!
    Guardian ofShadow Fangs
    .^ - ^ *
    ./ u-u \}}
    .\ (") { .{
    Your're Aweful{ \. . . {.} . . I love you!

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

thank u guys....ill think of more
    skater2791

stick ninja zappa_demon is infamous around these parts zappa_demon is infamous around these parts zappa_demon's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-21-2006 12:30 PM
    Threads

nice poem ill come to see here more often
    come se my forum at http://animepop.aceboard.com

stick ninja zappa_demon is infamous around these parts zappa_demon is infamous around these parts zappa_demon's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

ohh i got a poem
    -if you have the power dont kill the bug free the bug and the goodnesse will free you

Heartless Soul Eater Heartless Soul Eater has much to be proud of Heartless Soul Eater has much to be proud of Heartless Soul Eater has much to be proud of Heartless Soul Eater has much to be proud of Heartless Soul Eater has much to be proud of Heartless Soul Eater has much to be proud of Heartless Soul Eater has much to be proud of Heartless Soul Eater has much to be proud of Heartless Soul Eater has much to be proud of Heartless Soul Eater's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-27-2007 10:54 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 1005571177168540

great great great

Sig made by -Ookami-

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

my new poem
    -music is hapyness music is fear music is rage but what are you

Gothic Lolita Skyla-chan Skyla_G has much to be proud of Skyla_G has much to be proud of Skyla_G has much to be proud of Skyla_G has much to be proud of Skyla_G has much to be proud of Skyla_G has much to be proud of Skyla_G has much to be proud of Skyla_G has much to be proud of Skyla_G has much to be proud of Skyla_G's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-25-2011 01:47 PM
    Threads

Dude. Open your own thread... ^.~
    *Ami~chan-sempai made this sig*

*Ookami-sempai made this sig*

Member YoKu will become famous soon enough YoKu's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-10-2007 04:40 PM
    Threads

WOW, that was awsome!! Very expressive and emotional!!
    There is no past, present, or future.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information