AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: I know that i asked yesterday and got shut down but plz i need to know mature only!!!

Local Idiot wolf-on-the-hunt is infamous around these parts wolf-on-the-hunt is infamous around these parts wolf-on-the-hunt is infamous around these parts wolf-on-the-hunt is infamous around these parts wolf-on-the-hunt is infamous around these parts wolf-on-the-hunt's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-30-2006 02:16 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    on the ragged edge of the world i'll roam. and the home of the wolf will be my home.
    Threads

Thumbs up I know that i asked yesterday and got shut down but plz i need to know mature only!!!

o.k. plz dont shut me down i want to know i cant ask pepole in real life this question just let me be >.<

o.k. the question is if your a guy why and how could you rape a girl, what would make you think its o.k. why and how could you do that to someone why would it be o.k. plz answer i just need to know!!!!!!!! and yes i know that guys can be raped to im just asking about girls o.k. no bad comments plz
    this os seriuse if your a girl give advice im desperit plz

There's nothing new Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000's Avatar
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-04-2011 11:27 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Why bother? This will get shut down too.

Edit: You know what? Read this: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rape
    Last edited by Manhattan_Project_2000; 05-18-2006 at 09:53 PM.
    Ehhh, I dunno if I'll stick around. We'll see.

The List of Hate, My self-indulgent journal-thing.
    Last Post:
    Video Vomit 05/11/11

Local Idiot wolf-on-the-hunt is infamous around these parts wolf-on-the-hunt is infamous around these parts wolf-on-the-hunt is infamous around these parts wolf-on-the-hunt is infamous around these parts wolf-on-the-hunt is infamous around these parts wolf-on-the-hunt's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-30-2006 02:16 AM
    on the ragged edge of the world i'll roam. and the home of the wolf will be my home.
    Threads

nooooooooo well i have to try i just want and need to know plz no plz no plz nooo dont shut me down!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Moderator/Chat Admin Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy's Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Gifts Moon Crescent Wand Batteries 007 - Squirtle
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-16-2014 04:10 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Leyzee PSN ID: Leyzeee Steam ID: Leyzee

If a discussion on this topic can't be handled in a mature way, it's best if we just leave it.. because the previous topic just went down the drain. There are other ways of finding information rather than an Anime Forum O_o;

Oh look, a link was provided.

C L O S E D.

Signature brought to you by Balance.

Closed Thread

Thread Information