AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Whats the most sickest thing you've eaten?

Offened by your face ~*~Hikarun~*~ is infamous around these parts ~*~Hikarun~*~ is infamous around these parts ~*~Hikarun~*~ is infamous around these parts ~*~Hikarun~*~ is infamous around these parts ~*~Hikarun~*~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-25-2006 03:43 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Whats the most sickest thing you've eaten?

I'd have to snails yuuck! I went to an italian resturuant and i ended up eating snails it was gross. Never again will i eat that. I almost vomite thinking about it.

Like my work? Add this to your sig! ^.^

This is my AWESOME face! Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-17-2009 06:54 PM
    Threads

Treacle pudding from a 24 hr ration pack. Now don't get me wrong, it's actualy alright. However, the stuff is so damn sickly. I ate half of it and felt ill...
    The Tao of Rayne - Clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience...if that fails, try something in the dairy variety.

Senior Member Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-27-2010 01:50 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Hospital food.
    Its really gross.
    Its what made me stay in the hospital for three weeks instead of two.

"There exist only three respectable beings: the priest, the warrior, the poet. To know, to kill, and to create."-Charles Baudelaire

Offened by your face ~*~Hikarun~*~ is infamous around these parts ~*~Hikarun~*~ is infamous around these parts ~*~Hikarun~*~ is infamous around these parts ~*~Hikarun~*~ is infamous around these parts ~*~Hikarun~*~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Storm Strife
    Treacle pudding from a 24 hr ration pack. Now don't get me wrong, it's actualy alright. However, the stuff is so damn sickly. I ate half of it and felt ill...
    That sounds really gross. Too sticky of a food is just blicky.

Fallen: yes hospital food is nasty but it just depends on the hospital.

Cute and Loveable Cat_Demon has a reputation beyond repute Cat_Demon has a reputation beyond repute Cat_Demon has a reputation beyond repute Cat_Demon has a reputation beyond repute Cat_Demon has a reputation beyond repute Cat_Demon has a reputation beyond repute Cat_Demon has a reputation beyond repute Cat_Demon has a reputation beyond repute Cat_Demon has a reputation beyond repute Cat_Demon has a reputation beyond repute Cat_Demon has a reputation beyond repute Cat_Demon's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-28-2006 05:42 PM
    Threads

i ate my friends dish to be nice....it looked like it was alive and it was burnt and everything...i got sick afterwards.....

This is my AWESOME face! Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-17-2009 06:54 PM
    Threads

I've found the soldier name for it - Treacle Trackpad

"A brick like slab of butile rubber, often found on armoured vehicles and skips near exercise areas. Encased in a thick substance made from concentrated sugar that will rot teeth at 100 paces.

Usually used for swapping or as a missile when bored."
    The Tao of Rayne - Clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience...if that fails, try something in the dairy variety.

The Silent Ninja DemonToaster has a spectacular aura about DemonToaster has a spectacular aura about DemonToaster has a spectacular aura about DemonToaster's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-26-2006 01:02 PM
    Threads

A hamburger with mayonaise, mashed potatoes, onions, radish, relish, chocolate, whipped cream, and an extreme amount of salt. I threw up after I ate it.
    Don't let the darkness swallow you, but you shouldn't let the light blind you either.

made by thornwillow.

By Sailor Lunar Eclipse
    Family: In journal

the best swordsman LINK the swordsman is infamous around these parts LINK the swordsman is infamous around these parts LINK the swordsman is infamous around these parts LINK the swordsman is infamous around these parts LINK the swordsman is infamous around these parts LINK the swordsman is infamous around these parts LINK the swordsman is infamous around these parts LINK the swordsman is infamous around these parts LINK the swordsman is infamous around these parts LINK the swordsman is infamous around these parts LINK the swordsman is infamous around these parts LINK the swordsman's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-08-2008 10:38 AM
    in a closet....yeah i can't pay rent ha ha ha
    Threads

umm when i was little i grabs a live crab and cracked it open and ate it and yuuuk nasty not even cooked
    Link the swordsman the best swords man
    and i hate inuyasha yay!

SPQR Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-04-2009 08:57 PM
    Threads

LOL! I was also going to say something from my rations.. (C-Rats) Ohh... despite our army differences in country and how we do things at least one thing remains the same..

For me .. it was the "porkchops" in the C-rat.. Commonly referred to as "mystery meat," Well, it is supposed to be pre-cooked ... I heated it over the field cooking stove and it was .. rubbery. I ate it being hungry and all .... and for the rest of the night I felt like an alien was trying to claw its way out of my stomach.

Ever see hot rubber that has just begun to cool down? Oh ... it had the same texture as that.

Mad King Surgeon General will become famous soon enough Surgeon General will become famous soon enough Surgeon General's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-24-2006 05:17 PM
    Obviously I'm around here somewere between openly drunk and sober.
    Threads

I had some Indian food. I was sick for the rest of the night.

Myself Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-04-2008 12:30 PM
    Threads

Ugh.

After eating food from the chow hall for 4 weeks, the MRE food was a huge improvement. At least all that stuff is vaccuum sealed, so you know it's not contaminated with whatever. There's no real way to describe the horror that is chow hall food. Just understand this.. I've been away from the dining hall for about a year and a half, and my digestive system is still not fully recovered. I mean.. They even managed to mess up chicken bad.

I mean.. You'd expect that at least they'd get better when you're out of Basic Training. The chow hall food got even worse after that. The only things you could be sure of was the individual sized cereal boxes, and usually the rice.

4 years of eating like that, you get past any pickiness you ever had.
    Last edited by Regex; 05-22-2006 at 05:14 PM.

Animepedia.com -- Part of the Anime Globe network.
    Come share your wealth of anime knowledge with the world!

Quote Originally Posted by Eris View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Jack of Blades~ View Post
    Because evaporation is a ninja ...so you can't see it =o
    You know it's true.

You leave a glass of water, turn your back and WH-WH-WH-WH-WHAM! You've got 5 shurikens in your back.

SPQR Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Regex
    Ugh.

After eating food from the chow hall for 4 weeks, the MRE food was a huge improvement. At least all that stuff is vaccuum sealed, so you know it's not contaminated with whatever. There's no real way to describe the horror that is chow hall food. Just understand this.. I've been away from the dining hall for about a year and a half, and my digestive system is still not fully recovered. I mean.. They even managed to mess up chicken bad.

I mean.. You'd expect that at least they'd get better when you're out of Basic Training. The chow hall food got even worse after that. The only things you could be sure of was the individual sized cereal boxes, and usually the rice.

4 years of eating like that, you get past any pickiness you ever had.
    The worst is eating at the mess/chow hall while there are basic training courses going through. I've seen the mess hall in Borden go from 7/10 food quality to -2/10 quality almost overnight once three platoons arrived for BMQ.

The Fugitive J0rdan is a glorious beacon of light J0rdan is a glorious beacon of light J0rdan is a glorious beacon of light J0rdan is a glorious beacon of light J0rdan is a glorious beacon of light J0rdan is a glorious beacon of light J0rdan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-05-2007 03:01 AM
    Threads

I've probably eaten a lot of foof that most people would think of as gross
    I can pretty much eat any kind of food
    I can't really think of what's the grossest though
    All I can think of that I've ate is Dog Food
    Actual dog food
    It really wasn't that bad

The Character Zantetsuken has a reputation beyond repute Zantetsuken has a reputation beyond repute Zantetsuken has a reputation beyond repute Zantetsuken has a reputation beyond repute Zantetsuken has a reputation beyond repute Zantetsuken has a reputation beyond repute Zantetsuken has a reputation beyond repute Zantetsuken has a reputation beyond repute Zantetsuken has a reputation beyond repute Zantetsuken has a reputation beyond repute Zantetsuken has a reputation beyond repute Zantetsuken's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-22-2007 10:12 PM
    Threads

Boogers on wheat toast.

All I need is hand grenades.

Why rob a bank? Rob a drug dealer. What are they gonna do? Call the cops?

MySpace
    http://www.Otaku-Gamer.com

Senior Member Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna's Avatar
    Gil
    Shh
    Gifts Flowers Fan2 R2 Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    249 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-06-2015 06:16 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

yea wen i was little i used to do experiments with my food n hav ppl try it n 1 time at lunch the lunch lady caught me making 1 of my concauctions so she made me eat it ...it was ~school~ mashed potatos dunked in my 1/2 full chocolate milk carton with meat loaf, gravy, canned mixed fruit, n grape jello

nasty huh?

Mad King Surgeon General will become famous soon enough Surgeon General will become famous soon enough Surgeon General's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-24-2006 05:17 PM
    Obviously I'm around here somewere between openly drunk and sober.
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by J0rdan
    I've probably eaten a lot of foof that most people would think of as gross
    I can pretty much eat any kind of food
    I can't really think of what's the grossest though
    All I can think of that I've ate is Dog Food
    Actual dog food
    It really wasn't that bad
    Lucky for you. I think we have done that now and then. I was six and I ate my cats food and a can of my dogs food.

OMG Thanks Hikarun, Maru, and Dawrune I couldn't choose so I took all of them Thank You Nespa I'm spoiled.

Thats Me.

Senior Member Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna's Avatar
    Gil
    Shh
    Gifts Flowers Fan2 R2 Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    249 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-06-2015 06:16 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

lol oyeah that reminds me i got dared 3 months ago from a friend to eat 7 pieces of dried cat food for 50 dollars n he still owes me!!!.....

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Zantetsuken
    Boogers on wheat toast.
    this comment seriously sickens me

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Must admit though that it's pretty freakin disgusting!

There's nothing new Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000's Avatar
    Gil
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-04-2011 11:27 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

MRE Brownie from an expired MRE.

It actually burned going down.
    Ehhh, I dunno if I'll stick around. We'll see.

The List of Hate, My self-indulgent journal-thing.
    Last Post:
    Video Vomit 05/11/11

Senior Member Death_Princess is infamous around these parts Death_Princess is infamous around these parts Death_Princess is infamous around these parts Death_Princess is infamous around these parts Death_Princess is infamous around these parts Death_Princess is infamous around these parts Death_Princess is infamous around these parts Death_Princess is infamous around these parts Death_Princess is infamous around these parts Death_Princess is infamous around these parts Death_Princess is infamous around these parts Death_Princess's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-01-2009 01:04 AM
    Threads

The most disgusting thine I ate, would have to be....A stuffed animal, It was a dare and i decided, Hey if it's a dare why not do it? So i did and yea, I'm still sick. Also it had a bit of salt, egg whites, and i think I had put gravy on it. I'm not sure maybe that was the other dare >>;

*~beautiful Killer~* animeglobe has a reputation beyond repute animeglobe has a reputation beyond repute animeglobe has a reputation beyond repute animeglobe has a reputation beyond repute animeglobe has a reputation beyond repute animeglobe has a reputation beyond repute animeglobe has a reputation beyond repute animeglobe has a reputation beyond repute animeglobe has a reputation beyond repute animeglobe has a reputation beyond repute animeglobe has a reputation beyond repute animeglobe's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-09-2006 06:57 PM
    Threads

okay when i was younger and extremly stupid i was betted to make a mud pie full of worms ..and some other stuff. soo umm yea i did it and i got a spankin for it ;_; and the mean thing was i only got 5 dollars for it.
    My Luvies

-|J.A.G|-|Gan|-|Prime|-|Damon R|-|Rina|-|Trinity|-
    -|CFA|-|wolfy|-|tehanimefreak101|-| I{/heart}you|-
    my best bff in the world wolfwood
    Do you really like me as you say you do
    Awesome set by CFA
    Primes official Stalkers <333

Sea Turtle Goddess seaturtle642 has a brilliant future seaturtle642 has a brilliant future seaturtle642 has a brilliant future seaturtle642 has a brilliant future seaturtle642 has a brilliant future seaturtle642 has a brilliant future seaturtle642 has a brilliant future seaturtle642 has a brilliant future seaturtle642 has a brilliant future seaturtle642 has a brilliant future seaturtle642 has a brilliant future seaturtle642's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-24-2007 08:19 PM
    Threads

I ate a frosted Chrismas cookie with mustard and peanut butter on it for a dare from my friend at a Christmas party. It tasted NASTY!!!

Sig made by me. PM me if you want a free one.

Best Neji tribute----> http://youtube.com/watch?v=zB21H-BOVNU

[[ Happy ~*2000*~ ]] angelic_assasin has a reputation beyond repute angelic_assasin has a reputation beyond repute angelic_assasin has a reputation beyond repute angelic_assasin has a reputation beyond repute angelic_assasin has a reputation beyond repute angelic_assasin has a reputation beyond repute angelic_assasin has a reputation beyond repute angelic_assasin has a reputation beyond repute angelic_assasin has a reputation beyond repute angelic_assasin has a reputation beyond repute angelic_assasin has a reputation beyond repute angelic_assasin's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-03-2009 02:11 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 1504-5383-0870

...i dunno accutually!!!Lol^_^

The spawn of Lou Barlow! Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-22-2010 08:10 PM
    Threads

My own cooking. X_x

Closed Thread

Thread Information