AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: I'm Fat-Question

Senior Member Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-27-2010 01:50 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default I'm Fat-Question

Okay another opionion that I want you guys to express with me is people who are averaged weight or below average weight.

Its sickening to know that we have these models who aren't human to be on covers of magazines for girls becuase then girls want to compare them selves to a twig.
    It gives them that feeling if they aren't normal.
    Its wrong.
    I hate to hear a well atractive girl say shes fat when shes not. Its disrespectful to those who have no food and those who have weight problems.
    Its disgusting when a these poor girsl is brainwashed to think that being skinny is th "fad".
    Why can't modeling agency models see what they do to people?
    Why doesn't anyone do anything about it?
    Its just wrong to make these girls think that being a tooth pick is okay. Not only does it result into more complicated problems its not very attractive.
    To me a model is just a pretty face on a cover who has no clue whats shes doing.
    What do you guys think?

"There exist only three respectable beings: the priest, the warrior, the poet. To know, to kill, and to create."-Charles Baudelaire

Addicted to Capernicus! Sailor Lunar Eclipse has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Lunar Eclipse has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Lunar Eclipse has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Lunar Eclipse has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Lunar Eclipse has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Lunar Eclipse has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Lunar Eclipse has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Lunar Eclipse has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Lunar Eclipse has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Lunar Eclipse has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Lunar Eclipse has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Lunar Eclipse's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-22-2007 05:56 PM
    Threads

Well I agree with you on that one!
    i'm under weight for my age, but it's mostly because I'm rather short.
    it's kinda funny actually, because I eat alot...lol

NICE MUSCLE! The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-02-2010 02:18 AM
    Threads

hey, im not skinny like that, i have abit of meat on me, i feel its totally moronic, i mean, its like they want to create a society of girls who are underweight and anarexic and constantly saying there fat, ive never said im fat even though other girls like that say i am, but they look like they could break in two if you just shout at them

Goddess (Mom <333) Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako's Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Gifts Dr Who Tardis Dr Who SonicScrewdriver Dr Who K9
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-05-2011 02:24 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

How you look is a choice. People can either be fat or skinny. It all depends on what you do. If you think you're fat DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT. Don't eat fatty foods, don't eat lots of snacks. Start eating right and exercising. I don't mean join a gym, run. Go outside and run for 20 minutes.

Personally I have a thyroid deficency. That means my metabolism is slowing and I have a predisposition to gaining weight. I don't have the means to get the thyroid medication. What do I do? I workout 4 days a week for an hour and I eat right. Small meals often throughout the day. I stay away from desserts, cookies, candy, and pop/soda. I am in pretty good shape.

You have power over your body and how you look. Take responsibility for it.
    A simple kiss can warm an entire body

Senior Member Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Princess Minako
    How you look is a choice. People can either be fat or skinny. It all depends on what you do. If you think you're fat DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT. Don't eat fatty foods, don't eat lots of snacks. Start eating right and exercising. I don't mean join a gym, run. Go outside and run for 20 minutes.

Personally I have a thyroid deficency. That means my metabolism is slowing and I have a predisposition to gaining weight. I don't have the means to get the thyroid medication. What do I do? I workout 4 days a week for an hour and I eat right. Small meals often throughout the day. I stay away from desserts, cookies, candy, and pop/soda. I am in pretty good shape.

You have power over your body and how you look. Take responsibility for it.
    Well the reason for this thread is about those who don't. Those who complain and end up tooth picks.
    Sticks.
    Some of the girls are already sticks so how can they be fat they have no meat on them.
    I'm sorry I have to disagree with you.

"There exist only three respectable beings: the priest, the warrior, the poet. To know, to kill, and to create."-Charles Baudelaire

SPQR Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-04-2009 08:57 PM
    Threads

The popular media only partially dictates public opinion.. It's the people themselves and their shallow nature that must also share blame in your first post.

If they weren't like this, magazines and modelling agencies wouldn't promulgate it, and thus strengthen this opinion to form one vicious cycle.

Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Sagat
    The popular media only partially dictates public opinion.. It's the people themselves and their shallow nature that must also share blame in your first post.

If they weren't like this, magazines and modelling agencies wouldn't promulgate it, and thus strengthen this opinion to form one vicious cycle.
    Thats only a sometimes case.

I have known people who right beofore your eyes changes. Its sometimes that.

boopaloop! Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-19-2013 11:08 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

You are an idiot. I really think that the way you're thinking about girls who are skinny, is vain. You are being rediculous. I myself, am not underweight, I have modeled, and I look just like those models on TV and in Magazines.

I HATE when people say I look sickly, or I look unhealthy. I CANNOT CHANGE how much I weigh. I eat probally just as much as anyone else. I adore food. When I'm bored, I eat and watch TV. I especially hate when people like you insult people like me. I don't starve myself, I don't throw up my food. I eat 3 meals a day, usually more because I snack a lot. I am just naturally skinny.
    making emo kids[/URL] cry since 1998

Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

DID I EVER SAY I WAS TALKING ABOUT PEOPLE LIKE YOU!?

DID I SAY GIRLS WITH PROPER DIETS ARE PUKING THEIR FOOD UP!?

NO I DIDN'T!

I said that some girls in general take things ot far.
    Jesus.

Senior Member Ryth has a reputation beyond repute Ryth has a reputation beyond repute Ryth has a reputation beyond repute Ryth has a reputation beyond repute Ryth has a reputation beyond repute Ryth has a reputation beyond repute Ryth has a reputation beyond repute Ryth has a reputation beyond repute Ryth has a reputation beyond repute Ryth has a reputation beyond repute Ryth has a reputation beyond repute Ryth's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-16-2011 03:57 PM
    Threads

I hate it when women purposely make themselves underweight. I personally find girls with some meat on them more attractive. When media tells people(of all ages) to purposely make themselves become underweight and starved. I don't like people starving themselves. The thought of people throwing up merely to lose weight they don't need to lose appalling. It disgusts me people are so shallow to completely alter themselves to be liked by people who only like you for your "currently in style look." I hate the media is so greedy to exploit these flaws and worsen them for money, I expect nothing else from them, but I do not like in the least. People shouldn't starve themselves like that. Don't take this the wrong way Ai, as long as you're eating enough food in enough moderation I have no problem myself, I'm jealous you can eat and still stay healthy if anything. =P I have the problem with people who starve themselves and regurgitate their food they so sparsely eat. I have a problem with people starving themselves to be with the "cool kids" who are anything but.

Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ryth
    I hate it when women purposely make themselves underweight. I personally find girls with some meat on them more attractive. When media tells people(of all ages) to purposely make themselves become underweight and starved. I don't like people starving themselves. The thought of people throwing up merely to lose weight they don't need to lose appalling. It disgusts me people are so shallow to completely alter themselves to be liked by people who only like you for your "currently in style look." I hate the media is so greedy to exploit these flaws and worsen them for money, I expect nothing else from them, but I do not like in the least. People shouldn't starve themselves like that. Don't take this the wrong way Ai, as long as you're eating enough food in enough moderation I have no problem myself, I'm jealous you can eat and still stay healthy if anything. =P I have the problem with people who starve themselves and regurgitate their food they so sparsely eat. I have a problem with people starving themselves to be with the "cool kids" who are anything but.
    I agree with you One Hundre Percent (100%).

*celebrates with Hawk* Kira_yamato69 has a reputation beyond repute Kira_yamato69 has a reputation beyond repute Kira_yamato69 has a reputation beyond repute Kira_yamato69 has a reputation beyond repute Kira_yamato69 has a reputation beyond repute Kira_yamato69 has a reputation beyond repute Kira_yamato69 has a reputation beyond repute Kira_yamato69 has a reputation beyond repute Kira_yamato69 has a reputation beyond repute Kira_yamato69 has a reputation beyond repute Kira_yamato69 has a reputation beyond repute Kira_yamato69's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-23-2008 11:42 AM
    Threads

Phht! ya these models out there are computer animated but meh I don't care all I care about is my girlfriend not some freak wannabe's.... So ya.... Now I feel stupid...

Family:
    Sister: lorie, Keyasaffection
    Aunt: beatrix_bunny220

The Beat of the Rain Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts PPG Buttercup Razor Spinning Beach Ball Doom
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-05-2014 10:56 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Quote Originally Posted by Sagat

Agreed. The desire to be underweight stems from the desire to be accepted by society and to be recognised under what society presumable believe to be beautiful.
    The hole in this desire is that it is a common misconception that men like skinny girls. It is not so much being skinny, as it as being fit. Not ripped-fit, but fit in a healthy way. Of course, being fit does tend to make people somewhat on the skinny-side, and thus the misconception stems.

"The color fades along the intervals I follow."

[K_K]'z Death Plague PleilA is just really nice PleilA is just really nice PleilA is just really nice PleilA is just really nice PleilA is just really nice PleilA's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-08-2006 08:42 PM
    Threads

how about all you girls who get brainwashed so easily by these models just NOT get upset about your weight , ITS YOUR CHOICE TO CARE OR NOT, and i am insulted by this, i am a twig , ive got a fast metabolism and cant gain weight, i eat like u wouldnt believe, and too alot of these models wrent fat in the first place , most of them just kinda watch their weight , NOT ALL MODELS STARVE THEMSELVE ON PURPOSE, ive never seen a model who use to be fat , and it all goes by your body type , ive got small bones , but i mean if u have big bones and was really skinny it would just look weird , u are who u are and u are what u meant to be, unless u are actually over weight, like where its unhealthy and theres a problem or too skinny where your eyes are sunken in and u litterly have like no skin left like some anexirexics ive seen

Senior Member Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-03-2010 01:32 AM
    Threads

Actually, the reason why many models are so thin is not only because they think they look horrible if they aren't, but because they have to model a one-size-only bit of clothing, and it's easier to put clips on to tighten the clothes where necessary than to squeeze into it if the model is too big for outfit.

Just wanted to share. C=
    This post has been approved by Dancing Alec™

The Character Zantetsuken has a reputation beyond repute Zantetsuken has a reputation beyond repute Zantetsuken has a reputation beyond repute Zantetsuken has a reputation beyond repute Zantetsuken has a reputation beyond repute Zantetsuken has a reputation beyond repute Zantetsuken has a reputation beyond repute Zantetsuken has a reputation beyond repute Zantetsuken has a reputation beyond repute Zantetsuken has a reputation beyond repute Zantetsuken has a reputation beyond repute Zantetsuken's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-22-2007 10:12 PM
    Threads

Who cares? The fact that models force themselves to blow chunks is just another way for people to talk about them and therefore they grow in popularity the more they are mentioned. They do what they have to cause it's their job. Thanks for giving them some free advertisement. Break them down, they're just people with diseases.

All I need is hand grenades.

Why rob a bank? Rob a drug dealer. What are they gonna do? Call the cops?

MySpace
    http://www.Otaku-Gamer.com

Member crazy.cookie will become famous soon enough crazy.cookie's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-28-2006 02:24 PM
    Threads

i'm rather short and underweight and it is not because i don't eat, but because of my metabolism, just like PleilA i can't gain weight, no matter how much i eat. but what bothers me is that girls and young women with a perfect normal weight starve themselves, why cannot they understand that being a woman means having shapes, not just some bones covered with skin. i'm just angry because i'm always mistaken for a 11 year old. i wish i could gain some weight. but the grass is always greener on the other side...i think that if i were overweight i would talk otherwise. the most important is to learn to love yourself as you are.
    signature made by me and if you ask nicely i may make one for you

Senior Member lorie has a reputation beyond repute lorie has a reputation beyond repute lorie has a reputation beyond repute lorie has a reputation beyond repute lorie has a reputation beyond repute lorie has a reputation beyond repute lorie has a reputation beyond repute lorie has a reputation beyond repute lorie has a reputation beyond repute lorie has a reputation beyond repute lorie has a reputation beyond repute lorie's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-04-2006 02:00 PM
    Threads

I agree with Princess minako. Your body is your responsibility. I love food though.

Thanks to Wonderwice

Member aaro will become famous soon enough aaro's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-05-2007 11:48 AM
    Threads

personally i think that when a girl goes out of their way to become skinny or underweight just so that they can either get on the cover of a magazine or get a selfish guy who only cares about himself and sex,well i find it disgusting,to be quite honest if i see a girl out there who i can see wears a lot of make up and trys to lose weight to look better to other people,i'll tell them that they disgust me and i'll walk away,personally i've always gone for people with amazing personalities,i'd gladly have someone fat than someone skinny with no brain (i have been with many slightly overweight nice girls before,they are cute ^^) so yeah,if you're fat,you're fat,at the end of the day who cares? unfortunately a lot of people,but thankfully people here are a lot nicer ^^ (plus people with a bit of meat on are really nice to cuddle :P)

~Temptress Elena has a reputation beyond repute Elena has a reputation beyond repute Elena has a reputation beyond repute Elena has a reputation beyond repute Elena has a reputation beyond repute Elena has a reputation beyond repute Elena has a reputation beyond repute Elena has a reputation beyond repute Elena has a reputation beyond repute Elena has a reputation beyond repute Elena has a reputation beyond repute Elena's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-09-2009 10:52 AM
    Threads

Just reading this thread gave me such a horrible burning feeling in my stomach. The only reply that stood out was Princess Ai's.

Nobody is perfect, and maybe the purpose of this thread is to make people who can't be bothered to lose weight feel better.

Its sickening to know that we have these models who aren't human to be on covers of magazines for girls becuase then girls want to compare them selves to a twig.
    Urg! Models aren't human? I've been offered two modelling contracts in the past. Does this make me less human? Are my opinions, ideas and values less worthy than yours? No. Aestetic beauty is only skin deep. And if pretty, skinny girls bother you so much: your incredibly shallow.

Accio Brains - Ron Weasley

Member aaro will become famous soon enough aaro's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-05-2007 11:48 AM
    Threads

Urg! Models aren't human? I've been offered two modelling contracts in the past. Does this make me less human? Are my opinions, ideas and values less worthy than yours? No. Aestetic beauty is only skin deep. And if pretty, skinny girls bother you so much: your incredibly shallow.

:/ all i have to say is either you are very lucky or you care way too much about what people think about you,i dont know because i dont know you,people have different opinions on things like this,if you're the type who'll stop eating because of what they look like then i pity you immensly,if you look great without having to stop eating and stuff,then that is your natural beauty and i say thats great ^^

anyway i guess it's all down to society really :/

Out to save turtles Bibi of the Blue Sea has a reputation beyond repute Bibi of the Blue Sea has a reputation beyond repute Bibi of the Blue Sea has a reputation beyond repute Bibi of the Blue Sea has a reputation beyond repute Bibi of the Blue Sea has a reputation beyond repute Bibi of the Blue Sea has a reputation beyond repute Bibi of the Blue Sea has a reputation beyond repute Bibi of the Blue Sea has a reputation beyond repute Bibi of the Blue Sea has a reputation beyond repute Bibi of the Blue Sea has a reputation beyond repute Bibi of the Blue Sea has a reputation beyond repute Bibi of the Blue Sea's Avatar
    Gil
    Asleep
    Gifts Portal Companion Cube Moon Crystal Locket Dice D20
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-26-2011 08:14 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: BibiTurtle Steam ID: BibiTurtle

i used to be fat. now i weigh 115. i do a lot of activities and i dont always eat 3 meals a day, so sometimes i just lose weight and sometimes when i do eat, i gain weight. i used to do things that will help me lose weight but now i dont. i like the way look. no im not a model or anything but i wont change myself to stay underweight. i'm happy with who i am and i dont really care about my weight (or how i look) anymore. my new hobby is to be as lazy as possible, not skinny just lazy.

btw, models arent bad. take Tyra for example, she is not underweight and she promotes good health to young girls everywhere.

Thanks for the sig Xey Oiz ^.^

SPQR Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-04-2009 08:57 PM
    Threads

If it was removed, it was removed for a reason.
    Last edited by Kewii; 05-12-2006 at 08:18 AM.

Out to save turtles Bibi of the Blue Sea has a reputation beyond repute Bibi of the Blue Sea has a reputation beyond repute Bibi of the Blue Sea has a reputation beyond repute Bibi of the Blue Sea has a reputation beyond repute Bibi of the Blue Sea has a reputation beyond repute Bibi of the Blue Sea has a reputation beyond repute Bibi of the Blue Sea has a reputation beyond repute Bibi of the Blue Sea has a reputation beyond repute Bibi of the Blue Sea has a reputation beyond repute Bibi of the Blue Sea has a reputation beyond repute Bibi of the Blue Sea has a reputation beyond repute Bibi of the Blue Sea's Avatar
    Gil
    Asleep
    Gifts Portal Companion Cube Moon Crystal Locket Dice D20
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-26-2011 08:14 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: BibiTurtle Steam ID: BibiTurtle

If that bothers you then this should really get your goose: I'd have them all sent to gulags where they will never again wear makeup and elevate themselves above others for their looks. Maybe even a re-neducation camp too. Then top it off with showing the world what they truly look like and that they are no better than the 215 pound girl crying inside because she wants to be accepted for who she is but isn't by society.
    nope...i still have my goose with me.
    Last edited by Kewii; 05-11-2006 at 11:39 AM.

Thanks for the sig Xey Oiz ^.^

Stolen Seldrima has a reputation beyond repute Seldrima has a reputation beyond repute Seldrima has a reputation beyond repute Seldrima has a reputation beyond repute Seldrima has a reputation beyond repute Seldrima has a reputation beyond repute Seldrima has a reputation beyond repute Seldrima has a reputation beyond repute Seldrima has a reputation beyond repute Seldrima has a reputation beyond repute Seldrima has a reputation beyond repute Seldrima's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-08-2008 06:20 PM
    Threads

Hmm I understand what you what mean, the media DOES play a large part on causing a FEW weight related problems and girls do believe "thin is in". Heh society is too narrow minded to accept "bigger" girls. my friends are REALLY nasty, considering i was once "overweight". They go on about how a curvy girl is fat, etc. It's not fair!

And I understand what you mean Ai, I think its unfair for people to accuse thinner girls of being ill etc. They can't help it, plus whatever you feel comfortable as it's up to you.

Closed Thread

Thread Information