AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: PS3 or Wii? Hmm!

LED ZEPPELIN RULLLEEE Deathbyspartan has much to be proud of Deathbyspartan has much to be proud of Deathbyspartan has much to be proud of Deathbyspartan has much to be proud of Deathbyspartan has much to be proud of Deathbyspartan has much to be proud of Deathbyspartan has much to be proud of Deathbyspartan has much to be proud of Deathbyspartan has much to be proud of Deathbyspartan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-11-2006 02:12 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by RichardE40k
    Well I disagree. I prefer the idea of a gyro controller much more than shock feedback. And the controller itself has not changed which is a good thing, it was better than the Xbox controller and is better than the 360 controller. I'm very happy with what I have seen, and my standards are pretty high. I'm just pretty tired of all the debating. I mean at the end of the day. I have the 360, a Geforce 7 in my pc and a DS. And I will get the Wii and PS3. So I really donít care anymore, I know the PS3 is better, I donít need to debate it. As I have said Sony have never let me down, and they still havent. The 60G console is expensive but so what, a super computer with blue ray would cost over 5 times as much. Sounds like a bargain to me.

PS: As if the 360 core version didnít lack needed features. Like a hard drive for example, sure my games run but they donít run perfectly unlike a friend with the hard drive (Mainly oblivion here). Microsoft screwed me over with the 360, and I feel no pity for them when November comes. However I will not attack Nintendo as I find they are just something different. Not really a top line console but a new way of gaming. But In my eyes that wonít be to all peoples taste, more people want reality to a new way of gaming, plus the name just sounds dirtyÖ Come round and play on my WiiÖ YeaÖ As if.

PS3 ^.^...

PPS: Yes they do have the same ram, well not really. The PS3 has 500mb for the graphics, and has 250 for each processor, so times that by nine. This is really the last time I talk about the console battle. People can continue to argue on here till their eyes go red for all I care, Id rather be playing my games. Not debating them. O hand Sony fans are not in for a shock, Microsoft is. The PS2 has outsold xbox and xbox 360 put together so far and still is doing so. I will get Halo but Ill be damned if its better than any of my other FPS games from 2 years ago. Ohh a trailer, wow. Xbox is doomed and will burn out in the end.
    HA ok you just admitted yourself the 360 and the ps3 are around the same era of spec, and you can buy 2 360's to one ps3, And you say the ps3 pad is the same and that is good, how is that good the ps2 pad is aweful, and change is a good thing like you said about the wii, and the 360 is a differnt design the the monstrous xbox, as for a japanese designer helped the 360 with its design to appeal to the japanese.

And you say you dont like the 360's pad, when the ps3 have stolen features from that and the wii, yet you still back the ps3?

ahh right yes ok the xbox will be doomed after it has brought many rights to many games what make sony what it is, hmm what do you guys have left ? maybe killzone, or actually they will make another RPG because they are running down on ideas. (I am sorry I love final fantasy) honest

So you belive that halo 3 wont be a success when it has over 250,000 people on it, on live every week, and its been out for 2 years

hmm well you could say some stuff are bargains and some stuff are not, like 60 gb hardrive would not cost 100 alone for a p.c. maybe 40 pound

but the graphics core are much better I sappose then a p.c., but what I am saying is why get a ps3? when you can get a 360 for nearly half price just as good and a better online service, and starting to buy out the games for the ps3, the creator of MGS said they might bring MGS4 out on other consloes, so you enevr know might come out on 360
    Last edited by Deathbyspartan; 05-14-2006 at 02:56 PM.

Senior Member Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-17-2011 12:14 PM
    Threads

Well, I think the wii is far more exciting in concept for then the PS3. However, Im more impressed with the gaming library that the PS3 has been boasting. So as of yet Im undecided. I might even get a 360, Fable 2 and Halo 3 are coming and I don't really want to miss those...
    All The Ways You Wish Could Be? That's me

Surrounded by idiots... Starkwynd will become famous soon enough Starkwynd will become famous soon enough Starkwynd's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-26-2006 12:02 AM
    Threads

Wow, so there are playable PS3's now, it's been a while since I've been following this. Last News about the PS3 I heard was the replacing of melted Dev kits back around christmas time. Good to know they aren't just bragging about the lines on the drawing board anymore.

But I'm gonna say Wii because it's cheaper, and because apart from maybe MGS4 nothing looks that great for PS3 titles so far.

I haven't tried the controlers yet, so that could go either way, but I'm glad Sony finally decided to stick with the good old controller instead of the banana one.

Ignorance isn't bliss, blissful people are just incredibly ignorant.

STOP IGNORING ME!!!!!!!

"The phrase 'dead meat' is so redundant. Once something gets
    classified as 'meat,' it's chances of recovery are pretty slim."

"There's a porkchop in the freezer I'm optimistic about. He's a fighter."

[K_K]'z Death Plague The Kid is infamous around these parts The Kid is infamous around these parts The Kid is infamous around these parts The Kid is infamous around these parts The Kid is infamous around these parts The Kid is infamous around these parts The Kid is infamous around these parts The Kid is infamous around these parts The Kid is infamous around these parts The Kid is infamous around these parts The Kid is infamous around these parts The Kid's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-27-2006 05:30 PM
    Threads

i am going with the wii because the gaming seems more awesome
    and the controler is very awesome

avi and sig made by Thornwillow

LED ZEPPELIN RULLLEEE Deathbyspartan has much to be proud of Deathbyspartan has much to be proud of Deathbyspartan has much to be proud of Deathbyspartan has much to be proud of Deathbyspartan has much to be proud of Deathbyspartan has much to be proud of Deathbyspartan has much to be proud of Deathbyspartan has much to be proud of Deathbyspartan has much to be proud of Deathbyspartan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Yes the Wii is a bit differnt from the rest of the consoles, but the ps3 wont have the games at the start because making games for that console is too complex and over time the games will get better but I think its not going to be very good at the start

Senior Member dragongundam009 is a name known to all dragongundam009 is a name known to all dragongundam009 is a name known to all dragongundam009 is a name known to all dragongundam009 is a name known to all dragongundam009 is a name known to all dragongundam009's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-24-2010 01:50 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by J0rdan
    XBOX 360 !!
    What happened to that choice?
    I wasn't too impressed with the PS2 I have and was even less impressed with my Gamecube
    And I always have an awesome time over at my friends house playing Xbox
    Over the weekend I went my friends house and played Halo 2 for about 9 hours!
    That was fun
    Of course I already have an Xbox 360
    But still
    XBOX 360 ! !

who else is with me?

Im with you,i'll also be geting an xbox 360 but their is one game i want to play that for the ps3,FF7.Im also an Nintendo fan so i mite just get all three system's.

dragongundam009's gallery

Family

Brother:Crimson Phoenix

SPQR Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-04-2009 08:57 PM
    Threads

I forget if I posted here not like it matters

PS3 > everything

I never once regretted getting my PS2, I can only assume Sony will continue to not let me down

Senior Member RichardE40k has a spectacular aura about RichardE40k has a spectacular aura about RichardE40k has a spectacular aura about RichardE40k's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-13-2006 10:12 PM
    Threads

Right first I never said they were the same spec I said times it by nine, can people please read posts carefully. The 360 is no way near as powerful as the PS3, FACT, and there is nothing in the 360 that is more powerful than the PS3.

The PS3 Design has not changed; it just has a menu button now, and a gyro, which is not the same as the Wii as that is two pole infrared technologies, not gyroscope. The 360 controller still gets on my nerves, too big and PS controllers have always worked well for me.

And PS3 still owns the right to the games as well, I heard some idiot say that only 360 would get grand theft auto, well the chance of that happening is -60 seeing as Rock star has said that their games are coming to PS3. More than the 360 anyway.

Iím not that excited about Final Fantasy, never played it, never will.

Halo 3 may be a success maybe it wont, I just donít see the 360 doing better than the PS3, period, no matter what anyone says. All my friends are pre ordering one, and about 7/10 people I have talked to (Roughly) have said they would rather buy the ps3 as it will get the same and exclusive games with better quality graphics and hardware and better support. Microsoft is based n buying people out and bad software, they have tried to take over the console industry and it wont work, I really donít care what people say, I know this and will just smile when all the 360 propaganda dies.

And the sneaky thing with the 360, well you have to get that, and the hard drive (or the premium system). Then you will have to get a new disk drive for HD DVD. And then more updates and more crap est. Microsoft are sneaky, it will end up costing more than the PS3. At least they have the decency to give the public everything in both consoles to run all games for the PS3 to come.

Think what you want, I say with all the upgrades the 360 will end up dearer but im sure Moore will find some way to cover it up with his bull.

By the Way I like the Wii, I just find it a shame that most of my univercity buddies laughed thier heads of over it. Its just seen as very childish to alot of teens and adults over here, but I like my DS, but that may be as far as I go, the novelty does wear very quickly.

There is no cowardice in faith
    There is no fear in conviction
    The man who has nothing can still have faith
    The truly wise are always afraid
    Doubt is a sign of weakness
    To question is to doubt
    Perseverance and silence are the highest virtues
    Excuses are the refuge of the weak
    Intolerance is a blessing
    Ignorance and Arrogance are a curse
    Life is a prison, death is a release
    A broad mind lacks focus
    Wisdom is the beginning of fear
    There is no such thing as innocence

*in love with kyle busch* Music Fiend has a reputation beyond repute Music Fiend has a reputation beyond repute Music Fiend has a reputation beyond repute Music Fiend has a reputation beyond repute Music Fiend has a reputation beyond repute Music Fiend has a reputation beyond repute Music Fiend has a reputation beyond repute Music Fiend has a reputation beyond repute Music Fiend has a reputation beyond repute Music Fiend has a reputation beyond repute Music Fiend has a reputation beyond repute Music Fiend's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-17-2011 12:01 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: MyWii1sn0tyouR$!

Quote Originally Posted by Sagat
    I forget if I posted here not like it matters

PS3 > everything

I never once regretted getting my PS2, I can only assume Sony will continue to not let me down
    You never want to assume something about a video game company, or dedicate yourself (and your dollars) to them. Bad idea, if you do. I'm sure that the PS3 will do (at the very least) alright; just don't get yourself screwed by putting all of your faith in Sony, even if the PS2 is wildly sucessful.

The Return of the King!

Visit my Youtube Channel :3 -> http://www.youtube.com/user/CasanovasEnd

final form kingdom hearts is on a distinguished road kingdom hearts's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-08-2006 11:29 PM
    Threads

i think nitendo will call it revolution, but im getting PS3 for sure.
    "The heart may be weak, and sometimes it may even give in. But I've learned that deep down, there's a light that never goes out!"

Senior Member Mr. blue-reddragoon is infamous around these parts Mr. blue-reddragoon is infamous around these parts Mr. blue-reddragoon is infamous around these parts Mr. blue-reddragoon is infamous around these parts Mr. blue-reddragoon is infamous around these parts Mr. blue-reddragoon is infamous around these parts Mr. blue-reddragoon is infamous around these parts Mr. blue-reddragoon is infamous around these parts Mr. blue-reddragoon is infamous around these parts Mr. blue-reddragoon is infamous around these parts Mr. blue-reddragoon is infamous around these parts Mr. blue-reddragoon's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-14-2009 09:50 PM
    Threads

which one the 500 dallors or the 600

Myself Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-04-2008 12:30 PM
    Threads

Right first I never said they were the same spec I said times it by nine, can people please read posts carefully. The 360 is no way near as powerful as the PS3, FACT, and there is nothing in the 360 that is more powerful than the PS3.
    That's a bold statement to make since PS3's numbers have been all warped since the beginning. As it is, they haven't released enough solid numbers ever for a valid comparison to be made. All we have to go off of is Sony's history of mediocrity in the gaming world. Especially since the numbers they suggested before have already proven to be false.

The PS3 Design has not changed; it just has a menu button now, and a gyro, which is not the same as the Wii as that is two pole infrared technologies, not gyroscope. The 360 controller still gets on my nerves, too big and PS controllers have always worked well for me.
    I don't expect that Sony plans to use the motion sensing in any way close to how Nintendo does, considering using a gyro is a poor method for doing that much control. Not to mention the controller design isn't conducive to that style of play. (One-handed Wii controller is better for swinging around) But plain and simple, the PS3 controller is like an afterthought. Kind of a "Crap, people are making fun of our design, and people like the motion sensing. Fix these before E3 in a month!" sort of mentality.

And PS3 still owns the right to the games as well, I heard some idiot say that only 360 would get grand theft auto, well the chance of that happening is -60 seeing as Rock star has said that their games are coming to PS3. More than the 360 anyway.
    I'm not sure what idiot might say that, unless you were talking about me, in which case take your own advice and actually read what was said. Truth is GTA4 is coming for PS3 and 360.

Halo 3 may be a success maybe it wont, I just donít see the 360 doing better than the PS3, period, no matter what anyone says. All my friends are pre ordering one, and about 7/10 people I have talked to (Roughly) have said they would rather buy the ps3 as it will get the same and exclusive games with better quality graphics and hardware and better support.
    That's conjecture. No basis in facts.

Microsoft is based n buying people out and bad software, they have tried to take over the console industry and it wont work, I really donít care what people say, I know this and will just smile when all the 360 propaganda dies.
    True, they are. And they've taken over plenty of industries before. I don't like that they are doing so well, but facts are facts, they have a good chance.

And the sneaky thing with the 360, well you have to get that, and the hard drive (or the premium system). Then you will have to get a new disk drive for HD DVD. And then more updates and more crap est. Microsoft are sneaky, it will end up costing more than the PS3. At least they have the decency to give the public everything in both consoles to run all games for the PS3 to come.
    That was Microsoft's mistake, yes. They wanted to rush the 360, so they released it without the HD DVD. As such, I don't expect many developers to release games using the HD DVD format.

Animepedia.com -- Part of the Anime Globe network.
    Come share your wealth of anime knowledge with the world!

Quote Originally Posted by Eris View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Jack of Blades~ View Post
    Because evaporation is a ninja ...so you can't see it =o
    You know it's true.

You leave a glass of water, turn your back and WH-WH-WH-WH-WHAM! You've got 5 shurikens in your back.

Senior Member RichardE40k has a spectacular aura about RichardE40k has a spectacular aura about RichardE40k has a spectacular aura about RichardE40k's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Well I will stick by my vies on the graphics and power but lets not divulge into that part anymore, seeing as we will just get a dead end either way.

I donít think it is an after thought that is just throwing claims. They could have had it in the works for many years for all you know.

I didnít mean you, I didnít even mean on here. (If I did cause offence I apologise) I mean Xbox got San Andreas so I know they are sharing game titles, but many titles will not go to 360. And vice versa, well maybe

Yes it is my own opinion but then again, Iíve been right so far about what has happened with 360 but I wonít bother going any further into it.

Yes 360 have a good chance but when 360 fans open their eyes on how Microsoft is giving people a raw deal, well the world will be better place.

Well Halo 3 for one most probably will be HD DVD, so a lot of people bought the 360 for Halo 3 so lets see. 360 with hard drive, about £280 in the UK. Then add the Drive which could be up to £150, seeing as it will be stand alone. And you have a expensive console. Which I might add could end up more expensive than the premium PS3 and not offer as much by far, thus I still say, Microsoft are sneaky liars who should be ashamed.

Iím glad PS3 is coming out and I am really glad to see peter Moore to be bagging about the Wii and 360 put together, In the end people will realise how they have been screwed over by Microsoft, and the company knows this themselves. I gave 360 a chance, yes it is a good console, but I hate being lied too and sneaked around, without the hard drive my games are slower and now I have to get a new drive, well that just takes the biscuit.

To question is to doubt
    A broad mind lacks focus

Myself Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Iím glad PS3 is coming out and I am really glad to see peter Moore to be bagging about the Wii and 360 put together, In the end people will realise how they have been screwed over by Microsoft, and the company knows this themselves. I gave 360 a chance, yes it is a good console, but I hate being lied too and sneaked around, without the hard drive my games are slower and now I have to get a new drive, well that just takes the biscuit.
    Hate being lied to? Well, news flash, that's exactly what Sony did. Sony lied about the DRM on their audio CD's, but more to the point of what we're talking about, If Microsoft lied about the 360, then Sony lied about the features that will be included with the PS3. Sony said they wouldn't release two systems. Sony said they would include WiFi support, HDMI support, and memory stick support. What do you know, you gotta get the more expensive version. It's the same thing, isn't it?

You know it's true.

You leave a glass of water, turn your back and WH-WH-WH-WH-WHAM! You've got 5 shurikens in your back.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Well I will stick by my vies on the graphics and power but lets not divulge into that part anymore, seeing as we will just get a dead end either way.

I donít think it is an after thought that is just throwing claims. They could have had it in the works for many years for all you know.

I didnít mean you, I didnít even mean on here. (If I did cause offence I apologise) I mean Xbox got San Andreas so I know they are sharing game titles, but many titles will not go to 360. And vice versa, well maybe

Yes it is my own opinion but then again, Iíve been right so far about what has happened with 360 but I wonít bother going any further into it.

Yes 360 have a good chance but when 360 fans open their eyes on how Microsoft is giving people a raw deal, well the world will be better place.

Well Halo 3 for one most probably will be HD DVD, so a lot of people bought the 360 for Halo 3 so lets see. 360 with hard drive, about £280 in the UK. Then add the Drive which could be up to £150, seeing as it will be stand alone. And you have a expensive console. Which I might add could end up more expensive than the premium PS3 and not offer as much by far, thus I still say, Microsoft are sneaky liars who should be ashamed.

well you truly are a fool, because you said the 360 prenium, is 280 correct BUT THAT HAS A HARD DRIVE, A WIRELESS PAD, A HDTV CABLE, and other macahanics, also the hard drive for the 360 is 70 pounds in UK NOT 150 and the console cost 210 for not hard drive, so my little propelled man your aqusasions on the 360 are miles wrong HAHA.

And you belive the ps3 stats are so much better then the 360 WRAP YOUR EYES ON THIS http://uk.xbox360.ign.com/articles/617/617951p1.html
    Try not to cry too much on your mistakes.
    You say your not intrested for final fantasy, well without RPG's what is the ps2? a console with crap games and games shared with other consloes HAHA

I am sorry you belive to highley in ps3 they let us down once with the ps2 and again with the ps3 KEN KATURGI IS A BIG FAT LIER

and for the 360 hard drive is expensive 70 pound for 20 gb, well look at the psp's 100 pound for 1 gb LMAO YOU FOOL

[K_K]'z Death Plague iernt8 has a reputation beyond repute iernt8 has a reputation beyond repute iernt8 has a reputation beyond repute iernt8 has a reputation beyond repute iernt8 has a reputation beyond repute iernt8 has a reputation beyond repute iernt8 has a reputation beyond repute iernt8 has a reputation beyond repute iernt8 has a reputation beyond repute iernt8 has a reputation beyond repute iernt8 has a reputation beyond repute iernt8's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-16-2006 12:22 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by tehAnimeFreak101
    You never want to assume something about a video game company, or dedicate yourself (and your dollars) to them. Bad idea, if you do. I'm sure that the PS3 will do (at the very least) alright; just don't get yourself screwed by putting all of your faith in Sony, even if the PS2 is wildly sucessful.
    yep i agree with you. But well just have to find out when the PS3 comes out to see how good it actually is.
    join my forums, its about anime and gaming
    http://s12.************.com/Gamingforum
    lalala laaaaa la lalala laaaaaa la
    if u kno wut song this is from.....u got problems

why you dont take drugs....

my family
    sister: hieiwifeforever
    brother: Xieshunnuan
    brother: philmaster628
    younger brother:_inuyasha_
    sister:Ayame Sohma
    mistress: Animeglobe
    Uncle:Armageddon
    brother:anime OG

(COPPA) Users Awaiting Moderation snoop dogg is infamous around these parts snoop dogg's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-14-2006 03:08 PM
    Threads

PS3 fo show I likes PS3

Banned Forum / Chat devil rider is infamous around these parts devil rider is infamous around these parts devil rider is infamous around these parts devil rider is infamous around these parts devil rider is infamous around these parts devil rider is infamous around these parts devil rider is infamous around these parts devil rider is infamous around these parts devil rider is infamous around these parts devil rider is infamous around these parts devil rider is infamous around these parts devil rider's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-22-2006 01:15 PM
    Threads

Wii

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Ok Sony did falter their. I will admit, they should just release one expensive console but ah well Microsoft did the same however none of the 360s come with the HD DVD drive.

And now to Spartan.

I said the 360 with the hard drive would cost about £290. And I said the HD DVD drive would cost approx £150 if that. Please read my posts. And Iím not a propelled man thank you; I donít like flying, READ MY POSTS. 280 +150 = 430+ pounds.

The 150 is surely a minimum for the HD DVD Drive for the 360 as they are more expensive then that at the mo.

Oh stats sent by Microsoft, what a shock, I didnít bother reading the stats, Microsoft can stick it up there arse for all I care.

Ok Iím positive it would not have sold over 100 million PS2ís without FF but that doesnít mean I have to play it.

Erm the top PS3 comes with 60 GB hard drive disk, not hard drive!

And the bottom, hard drive 20G like the 360.

Oh and free internet play unlike 360.

So from now on read my posts ok. And donít listen to Microsoftís specs, you know they will lie about specs.

Oh and by the way I believed I should inform you, some raving lunatic has got hold of youíre note paper and is ruining youíre good name.
    Last edited by RichardE40k; 05-18-2006 at 01:24 PM.

To question is to doubt
    A broad mind lacks focus

Missing In Action! MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife's Avatar
    Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-07-2014 03:57 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: CloudStrifee PSN ID: MistaCloudStrife

Quote Originally Posted by Deathbyspartan
    well you truly are a fool, because you said the 360 prenium, is 280 correct BUT THAT HAS A HARD DRIVE, A WIRELESS PAD, A HDTV CABLE, and other macahanics, also the hard drive for the 360 is 70 pounds in UK NOT 150 and the console cost 210 for not hard drive, so my little propelled man your aqusasions on the 360 are miles wrong HAHA.

And you belive the ps3 stats are so much better then the 360 WRAP YOUR EYES ON THIS http://uk.xbox360.ign.com/articles/617/617951p1.html
    Try not to cry too much on your mistakes.
    You say your not intrested for final fantasy, well without RPG's what is the ps2? a console with crap games and games shared with other consloes HAHA

I am sorry you belive to highley in ps3 they let us down once with the ps2 and again with the ps3 KEN KATURGI IS A BIG FAT LIER

and for the 360 hard drive is expensive 70 pound for 20 gb, well look at the psp's 100 pound for 1 gb LMAO YOU FOOL
    A link from last year... o.o

Seriously... The PS3 is alot better with the pricing.. Even with your little graphs the difference isn't all that great. 360 is better for online use... Thats basically what youre saying with that link.

The PS3 is going to have a better CPU. And although the PS3 is going to cost 600 it actually comes with thier BluRay Disc player... How much more are you going to have to pay extra for Xbox's HDDVD player? Well a normal HDDVD player is going to range from 500-800 dollars. You can try to estimate the extra price from that.

If you think about it this way... The PS3 matched the 360's price and added a 1000$ bluray disc player for 100$... Oh and the extra plug-in and WiFi... My bad.

Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by MistaCloudStrife
    The PS3 is going to have a better CPU. And although the PS3 is going to cost 600 it actually comes with thier BluRay Disc player... How much more are you going to have to pay extra for Xbox's HDDVD player? Well a normal HDDVD player is going to range from 500-800 dollars. You can try to estimate the extra price from that.

If you think about it this way... The PS3 matched the 360's price and added a 1000$ bluray disc player for 100$... Oh and the extra plug-in and WiFi... My bad.
    Well, nobody's going to expect that an HDDVD add-on for a system will be that much. If it is, that's Microsoft screwing themselves (And won't be the first time)

However, remember Sony's track record with their proprietary formats. They keep the prices high, higher than they really need to be. And they keep the formats proprietary, so THEY control it. Betamax failed. Betamax was a superior media to VHS, but JVC released the media format and in the end, beat Sony with it. Minidisc failed. Compact discs won. Here there is not a clear line if HD or Blu-Ray is better, but judging by Sony's history, I don't think Blu-Ray will win this one any better than they did with the others. It remains to be seen with the PSP movie format, but so far the trends aren't yet looking too promising.

Bundling the Blu-Ray with the PS3 is Sony's attempt to change this trend. It's Sony trying to get Blu-Ray in people's homes through other means. Personally, I think it may be a step closer to winning a format war, but not enough. And furthermore, I think that is partly the cause of the gaming system taking a step back.

You know it's true.

Missing In Action! MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife's Avatar
    Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-07-2014 03:57 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: CloudStrifee PSN ID: MistaCloudStrife

Quote Originally Posted by Regex
    Well, nobody's going to expect that an HDDVD add-on for a system will be that much. If it is, that's Microsoft screwing themselves (And won't be the first time)

However, remember Sony's track record with their proprietary formats. They keep the prices high, higher than they really need to be. And they keep the formats proprietary, so THEY control it. Betamax failed. Betamax was a superior media to VHS, but JVC released the media format and in the end, beat Sony with it. Minidisc failed. Compact discs won. Here there is not a clear line if HD or Blu-Ray is better, but judging by Sony's history, I don't think Blu-Ray will win this one any better than they did with the others. It remains to be seen with the PSP movie format, but so far the trends aren't yet looking too promising.

Bundling the Blu-Ray with the PS3 is Sony's attempt to change this trend. It's Sony trying to get Blu-Ray in people's homes through other means. Personally, I think it may be a step closer to winning a format war, but not enough. And furthermore, I think that is partly the cause of the gaming system taking a step back.
    I wasn't saying it was going to be in that price range... But I think it's probably safe to say that the HDDVD add-on is going to be more than 100 dollars. This would actually match the PS3's deluxe price... But if you think about it both the 500 and 600 version for the PS3 are going to have the BluRay player so overall the Xbox 360 ultimately costs more.

And there's another factor that Sony did before but are kind of fixing this time around that you may be forgetting. For all(or most, whatever) of those media formats you mentioned they added thier version while another format had already taken a firm hold on the market. This time they're early. They aren't going to be adding the Blu-Ray player 5 years after the HDDVD and HDDVD players have been out. The situation is a bit different than the other times. Also this time around, the price for it is WAY lower than it costs to make.

Junior Member sk8erpunk98 is on a distinguished road sk8erpunk98's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-20-2006 10:58 PM
    Threads

i will get the ps3 soon it comes out.

Child of the atom Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-13-2007 03:33 PM
    Threads

Im with you,i'll also be geting an xbox 360 but their is one game i want to play that for the ps3,FF7.Im also an Nintendo fan so i mite just get all three system's.
    Oh for the love of ford, FF7 ISN'T BEING REMADE that was a tech demo.
    PS3 > everything

That kind of logic is why people actually own garbage like the 32X and sega cd.
    However, remember Sony's track record with their proprietary formats
    What sony and microsoft don't realize is the future isn't in HD formats it's in downloads.
    Oh and free internet play unlike 360.
    But you have to pay for game extras so it's a wash.
    I wasn't saying it was going to be in that price range... But I think it's probably safe to say that the HDDVD add-on is going to be more than 100 dollars. This would actually match the PS3's deluxe price... But if you think about it both the 500 and 600 version for the PS3 are going to have the BluRay player so overall the Xbox 360 ultimately costs more.
    Your horrible and confusing logic never stops amazing me. The 360 will cost less any way you slice it, why? NO ONE IS FORCING YOU TO BUY A HD ADD ON! With the ps3 you don't have a choice you HAVE to buy into the doomed format which is nonsense, and everyone but die hard sony fanboys know this. "It's a great deal since bluray players cost 1000$" the only deal for someone who doesn't want bluray is raw.
    when the ps3 have stolen features from that and the wii
    forget the wii, they stole that idea from kirbys tilt N' tumble. Keep up the great work guys!
    Last edited by Darth Tyranus; 05-20-2006 at 09:39 AM.

Eradicator of all Evil Kushan has a spectacular aura about Kushan has a spectacular aura about Kushan has a spectacular aura about Kushan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-22-2006 11:59 AM
    Threads

The PS3. because of Metal Gear Solid 4. because it just goes good together like Halo does with Xbox or Zelda/Mario with Gamecube.

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread Information