AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: the end of evangelion

Searching for Paradise White Wolf Of Solomon has a reputation beyond repute White Wolf Of Solomon has a reputation beyond repute White Wolf Of Solomon has a reputation beyond repute White Wolf Of Solomon has a reputation beyond repute White Wolf Of Solomon has a reputation beyond repute White Wolf Of Solomon has a reputation beyond repute White Wolf Of Solomon has a reputation beyond repute White Wolf Of Solomon has a reputation beyond repute White Wolf Of Solomon has a reputation beyond repute White Wolf Of Solomon has a reputation beyond repute White Wolf Of Solomon has a reputation beyond repute White Wolf Of Solomon's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-23-2007 10:07 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by SetoKaiba
    If what I remember is correct only Shinji and Asuka survive, while every other human is killed, I think its supposed to represent basically starting over with Adam and Eve (Shinji and Asuka in this case).
    Hmmmmm,wait a minute,is that even....nevermind,what im trying to say is,is it even possible for 2 humans to sustain human life on the planet?
    The name White Wolf is synonymous with honor,and it will live on in the minds of his friends and foes alike.

That the fear will leave us when we know He is with us and it is wonderful.

They had been defected and excommunicated
    and all the pulses were subverted
    and they made sure that the obituaries showed pictures of smoke stacks
    150 mph club

Senior Member Quik has much to be proud of Quik has much to be proud of Quik has much to be proud of Quik has much to be proud of Quik has much to be proud of Quik has much to be proud of Quik has much to be proud of Quik has much to be proud of Quik's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-26-2012 08:04 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by White Wolf Of Solomon
    Hmmmmm,wait a minute,is that even....nevermind,what im trying to say is,is it even possible for 2 humans to sustain human life on the planet?
    I doubt it... If Shinji and Askua are the only ones to survive, and none of the others returned, then itd be safe to assume that when they both die that'll be the end of the human race.

From what we saw, I dont think theres any food and/or water left on the entire planet... cant live without food and water.

「SP」 Shadow Phoenix is infamous around these parts Shadow Phoenix is infamous around these parts Shadow Phoenix is infamous around these parts Shadow Phoenix is infamous around these parts Shadow Phoenix is infamous around these parts Shadow Phoenix is infamous around these parts Shadow Phoenix is infamous around these parts Shadow Phoenix is infamous around these parts Shadow Phoenix is infamous around these parts Shadow Phoenix is infamous around these parts Shadow Phoenix is infamous around these parts Shadow Phoenix's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-12-2007 09:27 AM
    Threads

Eva was a good show but they shut it down with a dumb ending.

"Beat it punk!" -Vegeta

Senior Member jep'ray has a spectacular aura about jep'ray has a spectacular aura about jep'ray's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-20-2008 11:01 AM
    Threads

2 people equal a really crappy small gene pool realisiticly, not enough to sustain life on earth...but again this ending was a little more entertaining than the crap load of still shots in the O.G. ending...

but its a an ending that makes you, the viewer make the call on what happened. if you can figure out which way is up after watching it. kinda like bebop. im sure there is no one answer to this question.
    Some people go through life with out ever truly going insain, what a horrible way to live

Senior Member Quik has much to be proud of Quik has much to be proud of Quik has much to be proud of Quik has much to be proud of Quik has much to be proud of Quik has much to be proud of Quik has much to be proud of Quik has much to be proud of Quik's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-26-2012 08:04 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by jep'ray
    2 people equal a really crappy small gene pool realisiticly, not enough to sustain life on earth...but again this ending was a little more entertaining than the crap load of still shots in the O.G. ending...
    Lol, call me weird, but I liked the series ending more than the movie ending. I liked the series ending A LOT. Personally, I much prefer it over the movie ending.

Senior Member Decomposingflesh has much to be proud of Decomposingflesh has much to be proud of Decomposingflesh has much to be proud of Decomposingflesh has much to be proud of Decomposingflesh has much to be proud of Decomposingflesh has much to be proud of Decomposingflesh has much to be proud of Decomposingflesh has much to be proud of Decomposingflesh has much to be proud of Decomposingflesh has much to be proud of Decomposingflesh's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-06-2007 02:20 PM
    Threads

Everyone lives, shinji kills them, then misses them, and brings them all back, you only see him and Auska at the end, but there alive, shinji didn't want to be alone after all. i liked the ending, all of them O_O Evangelion is the best anime ever (In my opinion) and i've yet to find ANY anime that could even rival Evangelion in the least. everything in that anime is perfect, and i could watch it a billion times and not get bored, but after a billion, i dono... i think it would be time to move on... O.o

Senior Member anime OG is infamous around these parts anime OG is infamous around these parts anime OG is infamous around these parts anime OG is infamous around these parts anime OG is infamous around these parts anime OG's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-21-2007 10:30 PM
    Threads

i wanted to watch the end of it....that is if i can find the show again.
    my famliy Lorie, anime 911, Guilty Gear, blackfuse81, Jiraiya, animeglobe

~The God of Death~ -Shinigami- is a splendid one to behold -Shinigami- is a splendid one to behold -Shinigami- is a splendid one to behold -Shinigami- is a splendid one to behold -Shinigami- is a splendid one to behold -Shinigami- is a splendid one to behold -Shinigami- is a splendid one to behold -Shinigami-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-17-2007 05:49 AM
    Threads

I know that EoE and the TV series have a different ending, but I don't understand why the producer made it that way...
    Back..

I only speak americanese manslayer101 is infamous around these parts manslayer101 is infamous around these parts manslayer101 is infamous around these parts manslayer101 is infamous around these parts manslayer101 is infamous around these parts manslayer101 is infamous around these parts manslayer101 is infamous around these parts manslayer101 is infamous around these parts manslayer101 is infamous around these parts manslayer101 is infamous around these parts manslayer101 is infamous around these parts manslayer101's Avatar
    Gil
    My Mood
    Doh
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-29-2011 01:37 PM
    Threads

you're not sure what happens, you don't know if shinji and asuka are alone, or if everyone survived, because they don't tell you. it's up to the viewer to finish it...
    "...and now abides faith, hope, and love, but the greatest of these is love..."

But this would've been my Avatar:

MangaPage

Join up for a chance to win Azumanga Daioh or Moribito full anime box sets if you sign up before July 1st
    No that's not a joke...

Member Gnosis is on a distinguished road Gnosis's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-11-2009 07:55 PM
    Threads

End of Evangelion is easy to understand if you just think about it for a bit. We will not know exactly what happens, but that is not important. You must think of Evangelion as a metaphor, instead of a normal story.

The central message within End of Evangelion is, "It is better to live in pain than in a state of oneness, being extinguished. It is better to bleed, knowing you are alive, than to feel a drugged happiness."

I kinda figured that Rei III died with when Lilith died (or atleast, I presumed Lilith died.)
    We see Rei is alive, when she appears over the LCL ocean before the end.

What happens to Shinji and Asuka has no affect on the message If they die off, it is not a large problem. Point is, Hideaki got his message across.

but its a an ending that makes you, the viewer make the call on what happened. if you can figure out which way is up after watching it. kinda like bebop. im sure there is no one answer to this question.
    That is the way Hideaki Anno designed it.
    Любовь в тебе и во тне как опиум.

There's nothing new Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000's Avatar
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-04-2011 11:27 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Decomposingflesh
    Everyone lives, shinji kills them, then misses them, and brings them all back, you only see him and Auska at the end, but there alive, shinji didn't want to be alone after all. i liked the ending, all of them O_O Evangelion is the best anime ever (In my opinion) and i've yet to find ANY anime that could even rival Evangelion in the least. everything in that anime is perfect, and i could watch it a billion times and not get bored, but after a billion, i dono... i think it would be time to move on... O.o
    You're probably right about that. Since, figuring for 22 min/episode, and both movies, watching NGE a billion times would take:
    • 744,000,000,000 minutes,
    • 12,900,000,000 hours,
    • 537,500,000 days,
    • ≈76,785,714 weeks, or...
    • ≈1,476,648 years.

Which is ≈21095 times longer then you will live, assuming you live 70 years.
    Last edited by Manhattan_Project_2000; 10-27-2006 at 09:00 PM. Reason: didn't check my math.
    Ehhh, I dunno if I'll stick around. We'll see.

The List of Hate, My self-indulgent journal-thing.
    Last Post:
    Video Vomit 05/11/11

Junior Member mizuharamitzu is on a distinguished road mizuharamitzu's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-26-2006 09:53 PM
    Threads

[COLOR="Yellow"][/COLwell.....about the ending.....i was able to watch the series, but not the movie.....OR]

Junior Member mizuharamitzu is on a distinguished road mizuharamitzu's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-26-2006 09:53 PM
    Threads

now i think i get it,......what happened on the movie.i wish i could get a copy of that!

Professor yotsuba-chan has a spectacular aura about yotsuba-chan has a spectacular aura about yotsuba-chan has a spectacular aura about yotsuba-chan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-19-2007 09:46 AM
    Threads

EVERYONE TURNS INTO ORANGE JUICE.
    That's what I heard, in short terms.
    I PROTEST SIGNATURE GALLERIES!
    yotsuba-chan heil

Viva la Touhou !!!!! CapnJack has a reputation beyond repute CapnJack has a reputation beyond repute CapnJack has a reputation beyond repute CapnJack has a reputation beyond repute CapnJack has a reputation beyond repute CapnJack has a reputation beyond repute CapnJack has a reputation beyond repute CapnJack has a reputation beyond repute CapnJack has a reputation beyond repute CapnJack has a reputation beyond repute CapnJack has a reputation beyond repute CapnJack's Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-14-2014 01:08 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: SabotageDaemon

I tryed not to put too much thought into the ending of the movie, but I pretty much understood the basics of it. Pretty much to me the "third impact" was to clense the entire planet of the human race (at least the physical forms) and releasing there souls from there torment, sorrow, and anguish of being human. And it was, as some have mentioned, up to Shinji to decide based on his own life and the lives of the people he knows, if the human race is worth a second chance, or destined to cease to be and exist only as a collective without individuality or meaning. Well those who watched know what happened. It was a decision that required a new beginning and a slow process of rebuilding. To just say "okay, poof, now go back to your own lives everyone" would show that no one has learned anything and the problems of the past will surely continue to repeat themself over and over. It may be up to those two, but after all thats happened, whos to say they havent significantly changed inside and obtained an ultimate grasp of the situation or what a means to be human. Maybe, just maybe, they might have discovered the meaning of life. I mean come on, who here that understood the movie wasnt surprised that I would bring up the whole "meaning of life" question or hasnt brought it up themself?

No need to reply on that subject and start a discussion about it, this thread is about the movie and how it was. So lets leave that for a different thread in the future,okay? ^^

WaKe Up AnGel! Misha_San is on a distinguished road Misha_San's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-04-2010 06:30 PM
    Threads

I like this movie ending more than the series ending I thought the series ending was a little cheesy and in the movie we see what really happened.

Roy Mustang is <333
    ♥♥
    ♥♥
    When prayers turn into promises,
    not even fate can stand in their way.
    We held the light of hope in our hearts,
    and achieved the impossible.
    Now we live on, to greet a new dawn

I heart Sokka <3

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information