AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Hey. RPG?

The Fugitive J0rdan is a glorious beacon of light J0rdan is a glorious beacon of light J0rdan is a glorious beacon of light J0rdan is a glorious beacon of light J0rdan is a glorious beacon of light J0rdan is a glorious beacon of light J0rdan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-05-2007 03:01 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Hey. RPG?

Hey every1
    I'm new here
    Well, I was a few days ago
    My name is Jordan
    I live in the United States and am 15 years old
    If you want to know more then just ask
    What I want to know, though, is more about the RPG
    I created a character but how do I use him?
    Is there a guide or something that I don't know about?
    Any help would be appreciated
    Well...I can't think of anything else to say
    C ya

Senior Member -Shizu- has a reputation beyond repute -Shizu- has a reputation beyond repute -Shizu- has a reputation beyond repute -Shizu- has a reputation beyond repute -Shizu- has a reputation beyond repute -Shizu- has a reputation beyond repute -Shizu- has a reputation beyond repute -Shizu- has a reputation beyond repute -Shizu- has a reputation beyond repute -Shizu- has a reputation beyond repute -Shizu- has a reputation beyond repute -Shizu-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-12-2011 06:43 PM
    Threads

hi welcome

what kind of rpg? the ones on here on threads?
    easy. u go to the rpg thread and type in what u want ur character to do.
    (just make sure u follow the rules)
    example:
    Name walked down the mountain and saw Name2. it got ready to fight against it.
    (insert names or genders on the its and names obviously)
    Last edited by -Shizu-; 05-07-2006 at 07:04 PM.

The Fugitive J0rdan is a glorious beacon of light J0rdan is a glorious beacon of light J0rdan is a glorious beacon of light J0rdan is a glorious beacon of light J0rdan is a glorious beacon of light J0rdan is a glorious beacon of light J0rdan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Hey
    Thanks

But not kind of RPG
    I saw those ones when I was looking for how to do the other one
    I want to know how to do the one where you actually fight
    I like video games and it looked somewhat interesting
    Can you help me with that?

Senior Member -Shizu- has a reputation beyond repute -Shizu- has a reputation beyond repute -Shizu- has a reputation beyond repute -Shizu- has a reputation beyond repute -Shizu- has a reputation beyond repute -Shizu- has a reputation beyond repute -Shizu- has a reputation beyond repute -Shizu- has a reputation beyond repute -Shizu- has a reputation beyond repute -Shizu- has a reputation beyond repute -Shizu- has a reputation beyond repute -Shizu-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

step 1:

click rpg at the top of the screen

step 2:

click battle arena

step 3:

click new battle

step 4:

fill in the info and click start battle.
    a pm will be sent to u and the opponent. it will give u info on the fight and where to get to it. the opponent may either accept or reject it.
    click on your battle AND FIGHT TO THE DEAAAATH.

(i'd insert pictures of the screen but the comp wont let me TT_TT)

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Ok thanks
    I'll try it out

I realize that the more I post, the higher level my character is

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Hmmm
    looks like I just voted 5/5 on my own thread
    and it doesn't look like I can take it back
    Well...I think I just got an unfair advantage
    Now I got a high rating even though it probably shouldn't be
    Sorry

Anime Grl Momijilol will become famous soon enough Momijilol will become famous soon enough Momijilol's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-04-2007 11:55 AM
    somewhere with a lot of tall people who make fun of me sometimes wait more like VERY often lol
    Threads

yeah, that'll happen!! lol glad to see I'm not the only 15 year old in the US here!!! lol honestly I never met another 1 tho!! have fun!! O!! and another thing i just noticed that u did , no double posting!!! that's bad

My family has been moved to my journal, check it out,and pm me if you wanna join!!!
    And thanx to the person who made this sig possible!! Treyx

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Hey
    Ya mean you have never met another 15 year old from the U.S.?
    Wierd
    Oh, you're right, I did double post...Oops
    Sorry
    I'm just so good at breaking the rules on accident, aren't I

Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

lol what i do whewn i double post is i say "oops, sorry for double posting. please delete this post."
    not a singal bad rep for it

Anime Grl Momijilol will become famous soon enough Momijilol will become famous soon enough Momijilol's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    somewhere with a lot of tall people who make fun of me sometimes wait more like VERY often lol
    Threads

well, I know other 15 year olds from the US, just not here...at this forum...lol yeah, it's not that hard to do!! lol

My family has been moved to my journal, check it out,and pm me if you wanna join!!!

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Ok
    How are the posts deleted?
    I'm guessing the admins have to
    If so, if one of them reads this, can they delete one of my double posts?
    -----
    Well of course you have
    I meant to say from this forum

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

well, if u ever need help or a freind, or a laugh or w/e u can pm me!! I'll never turn u away!!! lol

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"never turn u away" huh
    Thats what they all say...
    Before theyTURN ME TO THE DARK SIDE!
    But I trust you
    *thinks he's making a mistake by trusting the wrong person*

Senior Member Ryth has a reputation beyond repute Ryth has a reputation beyond repute Ryth has a reputation beyond repute Ryth has a reputation beyond repute Ryth has a reputation beyond repute Ryth has a reputation beyond repute Ryth has a reputation beyond repute Ryth has a reputation beyond repute Ryth has a reputation beyond repute Ryth has a reputation beyond repute Ryth has a reputation beyond repute Ryth's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-16-2011 03:57 PM
    Threads

Welcome to the forum! Hope you have a good time here, you seem nice, I think you'll fit in just fine. Private message me if you want to talk. ^^

The Unknown ancientsilence has a reputation beyond repute ancientsilence has a reputation beyond repute ancientsilence has a reputation beyond repute ancientsilence has a reputation beyond repute ancientsilence has a reputation beyond repute ancientsilence has a reputation beyond repute ancientsilence has a reputation beyond repute ancientsilence has a reputation beyond repute ancientsilence has a reputation beyond repute ancientsilence has a reputation beyond repute ancientsilence has a reputation beyond repute ancientsilence's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-08-2007 09:12 PM
    somewhere between heaven, hell, and all that's inbetween
    Threads

Hello and welcome to AF! *hands over blanket and pocky* Read the rules, don't piss off the mods, and have fun!

Member Terror Of Death is on a distinguished road Terror Of Death's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-08-2007 11:37 PM
    Threads

Hey I'm new and I dont know how to battle and it doesnt seem like there is anyone here I could win against. Some one want to help me out?

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Terror Of Death
    Hey I'm new and I dont know how to battle and it doesnt seem like there is anyone here I could win against. Some one want to help me out?
    Hey Terror
    I know how you feel

I haven't tried actually battling yet
    But I'm going to wait until my character gets to a higher level
    What I am going to do soon is just find a lot of threads that I can post to
    It looks like the more you post, the higher level, and more money, you get
    I suggest you do the same
    Hope I helped

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by J0rdan
    "never turn u away" huh
    Thats what they all say...
    Before theyTURN ME TO THE DARK SIDE!
    But I trust you
    *thinks he's making a mistake by trusting the wrong person*
    WHAT?! woring person?! that hurt....*5 arrows hit her in the stomach* jk, I'm a nice person!! really I am!!!!

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Lol
    Hey, ya never know...
    I'm just kidding
    *Hugs Momijilol and says that he's sorry*

AF's Cannibal (Forum Admin-ium) The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Gifts Ice Cream Kawaiislice Bleach Zangetsu
    Mentioned
    186 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-01-2014 02:25 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

*bows and hands you a blanket* Hello, welcome to AF. The blanket is from me AF wife, Baby_Serena. She's sick so she couldn't greet you herself. If you need any help, tips, or just a friend, I'm sure you can ask either of us and we'll be glad to do what we can. Watch out for cannibals and blanket thieves. I'd chat more, but I have this whole box of blanket to give away yet, ttyl. Oh, and if she's already greeted ya, then enjoy a extra blankie. Oh, and the RPG character is for battling other members of AF. You can challenge them to do battle in the Battle Arena. Just click the yellow RPG on the menu up top of the screen. If you need more info, just PM me.

Playstation Network ID: animerebel

Senior Member Otaku Ichise has a reputation beyond repute Otaku Ichise has a reputation beyond repute Otaku Ichise has a reputation beyond repute Otaku Ichise has a reputation beyond repute Otaku Ichise has a reputation beyond repute Otaku Ichise has a reputation beyond repute Otaku Ichise has a reputation beyond repute Otaku Ichise has a reputation beyond repute Otaku Ichise has a reputation beyond repute Otaku Ichise has a reputation beyond repute Otaku Ichise has a reputation beyond repute Otaku Ichise's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-06-2009 09:46 AM
    Threads

Hi welcome to AF^^ and enjoy your stay here also acept this cookie from me^^, if you want to be a friend or get in my family just pm me^^

FA's sweetie =3. Hehe ;D Martherus has a reputation beyond repute Martherus has a reputation beyond repute Martherus has a reputation beyond repute Martherus has a reputation beyond repute Martherus has a reputation beyond repute Martherus has a reputation beyond repute Martherus has a reputation beyond repute Martherus has a reputation beyond repute Martherus has a reputation beyond repute Martherus has a reputation beyond repute Martherus has a reputation beyond repute Martherus's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-02-2008 10:40 AM
    Threads

Hiyaa and welcome to AF!
    Have fun but follow the rules.

If you have any questions or just want to talk you can PM me.
    cya! ^.~

Sarah

Senior Member nobody is a jewel in the rough nobody is a jewel in the rough nobody is a jewel in the rough nobody is a jewel in the rough nobody's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-26-2006 06:15 PM
    Threads

-no sound... wind blows... a shadowy silhouette approaches...-

..."nobody has come to welcome you"

-then disappears into the shadows-
    vacant mind...

Closed Thread

Thread Information